September 26th, 2011

Siwon UNF

KyuMin is the New Black (9)

KyuMin is the New Black (9 of 10)
Pairing: KyuMin, KiMin, KyuHan
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Crack, fluff, romance
Warnings: Language, sex

Summary: With both Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s careers on the rise, the company could see that both were making money but, if the two were put together, then everyone would be laughing. Everyone but Kyuhyun and Sungmin but like Sungmin always says, "just because we're married doesn't mean I have to like you." Or does it?

Donghae had reminded Sungmin that he hadn’t needed money or fame to be happy because back then, when he was a nobody and couldn’t even afford the bus fare home, when he couldn’t remember Dolce and Gabbana underwear he was happier than he had ever been.

Parts 1-8 can be found HERE

[story] making the wrong or right choice (part nine)

Title: Making the Wrong or Right Choice
Author:  [info]vanillafishy
Summary: A choice means changing your life, but there is always someone that makes the wrong choice which leads to a negative change in life...
Chapter: 9
Rating: PG-13 or higher…
Genre: Romance, etc?
Disclaimer: I only own the story T.T
Beta: [info]all_rise_red

"The least I could do was enjoy this moment."
min shocked

Strawberry Kisses

TITLE: Strawberry Kisses
Author: ailaling1017
Genre: angst-y, romance, fluff
Warnings: genderswitch
Rating: PG
Pairing: EunHae; girl!Hyuk; girl!Min; brokenHaeMin; ninja!KyuMin
Verse: alternate
Type/Status: One-Shot; 3,600-ishW
Summary: Hyukjae's love for Donghae was nothing short of unrequited. Is it possible for her to be happy at all?

http://ailaling1017.livejournal.com/15266.html
heenim indifferent

Kyuwook kid!drabbles

Title : The Boy Who Played with Stars
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Rating/Genre: G | Fluff | Kid-verse
Summary: When your heart’s greatest desire is just within your reach, why is it that you want to wish for more?
( He found the star that he was looking for )

Title : My FIngers are Not Enough
Pairing : Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Rating/Genre : G | Fluff | Kid-verse
Summary : When elementary boys bully kindergarten kids, and the high school hyungs found out.
( i only have ten fingers! )
Nyx

Three HanChul One-Shots

Title: Roses And Acorns
Pairing: Hanchul
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU!Romance, Fluff
Length: One-Shot
Summary: The usual drunken dare, but this time with a willing participant.

"You don't want to make this believable, do you?"

Title: Obviously More Than Friends
Pairing: Hanchul
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Length: One-shot
Summary: Hankyung doesn't understand Heechul's behavior lately, and unfortunately for Siwon he doesn't either.

Title: Melodic Temptations
Pairing: HanChul
Genre: AU!Supernatural, Romance
Length: One-Shot
Summary: A creature able to seduce any man with just a song, the man who was unable to leave his side despite not being forced by any spell.
  • kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 13)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter13

When Darkness Fall -two-

Title : When Darkness Fall
Rating : R
Pairing : Hanchul (Main), Kangteuk, Zhoury
Genre : Vampire!AU, Fantasy, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Summary : When the sun hides its presence, darkness engulfs the entire area…Beyond the current life of humanity, there’s another life flow more than any expectation can imagine.

A/N : Everything written in this fic is a fiction, the sameness and similarities of character or name is purely coincidental. Unbeta-ed. Sorry~

yesung derp
  • linaivi

You Keep me sane

Title: You keep me sane (Part 1/?)
Pairing: Yewook(main), Yewon(side) more to come in later chapters ;)
Rating: PG (this part)
Summary: As a student of the prestigious SM high school of art and the coach for the school's soccer team, Yesung led a busy but pretty uneventful life. But in just a few days, that changed completely. Why did the new student act so strangely? And why couldn't Yesung get him out of his head?

Yesung opened his eyes and tried to look at who was shaking him.
kyuhyuk-interaction

three kyuhyuk updates :)

[One Shots] I'm Still Here
Sequel of I'm Sorry... I Love You... | Main Pairing : Kyuhyuk | PG-13 | Romance - slight!Angst
He was left behind and he just don't know what to do

[One Shots] Vacation
Sequel of How Eunhyuk Get His Holiday Trip | Main Pairing : Kyuhyuk | PG-13 | Romance - Slice of Life
Eunhyuk finally get what he wants... Vacation just for him and his husband.

[One Shots] Changes
Main Pairing : Kyuhyuk | PG-13 | HighSchoolAU - Romance
Kyuhyun knows himself well... what bothered him is a particular guy who makes him changes

enjoy the story <3

one-shot: before you go

title: before you go
pairing: kry (yesung/ryeowook, kyuhyun/ryeowook)
rating: pg
summary: yesung distances himself from ryeowook, ryeowook wishes that he’ll come back, and kyuhyun pushes them together.
a/n: because yesung is going to go off to serve his country pretty soon and it's difficult to imagine my life without him at this point. i'll probably be depressed for weeks and months.

you seem even more beautiful when you’re further away.

built this house on broken dreams ` bel

UPDATE AND A CHALLENGE

Title: Your Tears are Like Diamonds - Chapter Four & Five
Pairings: Main!Yewon, KiMin
Rating: R
Warnings: Abuse, Substance Abuse, Bad Language, Genderswap!Sungmin, Murder, Some Non-Con
Challenge: for the 100 Fic Challenge - #22 Diamonds, #23 Tears
Genre: AU!Superhero
Notes: I'm hoping to get 8/13 done by next week! This fic should be done soon guys.
Previous Chapters: Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3
Summary of Chap Four: Kibum confers to a mutant barista, and Sungmin makes a promise.
Summary of Chap Five: Siwon and Ryeowook practice and Yesung searches for the healer in the night.

Title: The Routine
Pairing: YeTeuk side!SiChul
Rating: G
Challenge: 37/100 - 079 Same Old Thing
Genre: Fluff
Warning: Girl!Teukie
Notes: Hopefully this will remove some of the 70 gap! And P.S, pregnant!teuki is something that I see so well.. and I watch a lot of rom-coms where the wife is pregnant..
Summary: Yesung loves Saturdays - there's a routine to it, but he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
sunny bunny

Oneshot

Title: Lasting Impressions
Pairing: Eunhae
Genre: Romance (by default)
Summary: A good reader knows never to judge a book by its cover; a great reader knows that first impressions are the ones that last.
Warning: The pairing kinda gets blurred at some points so if you're an only hyukhae reader or an only haehyuk reader, you may want to procced with caution.

"I'm looking for something."

Is it wrong to fall in love with you(chapter Three)

Title: is it wrong to fall in love with you? Chapter Three(multishot)

Pairing: Haehyuk

Genre:,romance, ,angst,drama

Rating: pg 13 for this one

Chapter: multishot

Author:eunhaesherry

Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own any of the characters..just the plot

warning:angst,CHARACTER DEATH ,

Summary: what happen when Hyukjae got arranged in a marriage. The thing is that the one he marries is the one he loves, Lee donghae. But what will he do when lee donghae doesn’t love him back and he got force too marry him. Will it be a happy marriage for hyukjae or will it be a torture?

a/n:

1. This is a request fic from tomoshika

here an update like u guys voted in the poll! Enjoy!! I will end this fic soon too…

prologue:eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/17868.html#cutid1 

CHARPTER 1: http://eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/19358.html#cutid2

chapter 2: http://eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/34456.html#cutid1

chpater3:http://eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/39310.html

You Are My Only One (Chapter 11)

Title: You are My Only One
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst
Summary: One deed saving someone’s life leads to the change of everyone’s lives. Leading to a force marriage. We believe in happiness after too many obstacles but the question is what obstacles do they face in this tales, Lee Hyukjae a.k.a Eunhyuk has to face?

Read Here-->http://tomoshika.livejournal.com/7943.html#cutid1