September 25th, 2011

sichul #2

Cats Are Afraid Of Thunderstorms [SiChul]

Title: Cats Are Afraid Of Thunderstorms
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: A storm is outside and HeeChul really can't sleep with the thunder.
AN: So this happenes when I sit with my cat and my sis in front of a window and watch a storm. I wrote this some time ago, but this is for luciuspuppy because she asked me to post some Sichul :) I'm sorry there is no actual storyline in this...

'Heebum, it's only a storm,' HeeChul murmures, more to himself than to his cat now.
kyuwook

Magic Stick

Title: Magic Stick (because Kyukyu doesn't know it's called a wand)
Pairing: kid!Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Word Count: 550~
Genre: fluff, crack?
Rating: G
Summary: Kyukyu has a magic stick which can grant all their wishes.
A/N: Teukie's mention of kyuwook in kindergarten made me write this. I just couldn't leave it alone XD this is for otoke1315 because i feel like it. and because i love you ^-^ ♥

"It has magical powers! We can wish for anything and we'll get it!"

Enjoy♥

f-locked in 3 days
VicCK

[oneshot] Dream Chasers

Title: Dream Chasers
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Henry
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, Romance, Songfic
Disclaimer: I don't own them, SME does. Plot is mine.
Summary: He's often indulged in his own world; a bit too much of a dreamer, not enough of a chaser. Someone makes up for it.

( He'd choose to imagine a more loving home, where his vivid imagination can let him pretend for the moment that a faint warmth engulfed him, that those confined smiles weren't the only things awaiting him. )
  • yheoj

Obsession Possession

Title: Obsession Possession - 1/?
Type: Chaptered
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: R to NC-17
Genre: AU , Psychological , Angst , Smut , Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior's Kyuhyun and Sungmin .
Description: Sungmin is a teacher by profession, very well respected by his colleagues and students. Kyuhyun is a student who got a crush on Sungmin. What will happen if Kyuhyun finds out Sungmin's secret that could ruin his career and tarnish his name as a teacher?

But unknown to Sungmin, a pair of eyes is watching him ...

Hidden Bonds - [23/?]

Title: Hidden Bonds
Main Characters: Donghae, Kyuhyun & Sungmin
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Kangin & Leeteuk, Heechul & Hankyung, Yesung & Ryeowook, Zhou Mi & Victoria,
Rating: PG:13
Notes: Ages are slightly different, but not to a great extent & Werewolf AU
Summary: With Sungmin's memories haunting him, Kyuhyun is torn as he watches his friend disappear from him. But when a stranger suddenly appears into their lives, he unknowingly brings a surprise that shocks them both. But it's not before long when Sungmin and Kyuhyun have to fight against the stranger's past in order to save him.

AN: This is really short since it didn't fit into the last chapter or the next one. It's mainly just a look through Kangin's eyes :)

Twenty Three

Master List
kyublink

Full Moon (15/?)

Title: Full Moon
Pairings: KyuMin/HaeMin/YeMin
Genre: Dark, Yaoi
Rating: PG
Warning: fictional creatures, violent scenes, language, boy-to-boy relationships
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters... I also got the concept from a Korean manhwa (manga), but I changed the plot, just the concept... for a good start, though.
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a strong boy who had feminine features that people always mistook him as a girl. His normal life was then changed when a guy named Cho Kyuhyun suddenly appeared and changed his life TOTALLY.

"He's not mine... No, he's mine."

Previous Chapters:

Prologue12345678910-12 ♣ 13 ♣ 14
From the Soul to the Song

Of Blood and Brooms

Title: Of Blood and Brooms
Author: kat_elric
Chapters: 16/17
Rating: R
Genre: AU, supernatural, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: SHINee, Super Junior, SNSD, SS501, DBSK, Big Bang
Pairing: Onew/Minho, Key/Jonghyun, Heechul/Hankyung, Past Heechul/Yesung
Summary: As if being a witch that has to deal with school, potion making, and managing his own powers wasn’t enough, Onew has decided to add in a complicated relationship with a old friend turned vampire named Taemin. Yet when he goes to visit his friend in the heart of the vampires’ domain, he finds something that he thought he had lost long ago, someone he never thought to see again.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these groups, their respective companies do… for now…
AN: Sequel to Of Flesh Fur and Fang and will make more sense when read after, but can be read alone.

Chapter Sixteen

Masterlist
  • kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 12)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter12
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

BE

be
minbum/changkyu | nc-17 | "cute, fluffy, romancy smut. Maaaybe a hint of angst." | 096 - "I Like You, I Like You, I Like You." | smut, bad language |
Everyone has their second half, it's bound to you in your heart, a metallic magnet that will stay with you forever.

written for ka_kite_ano who needed some MinBum and/or ChangKyu, and will also write me some perfect KangHae or HyukMin whenever her hiatus finishes.

Collapse )

Drabbles : 1 Donghae ♥ Hyukjae | 1 Hangeng ♥ Eeteuk | 1 Sungmin

TITLE : Mr. Random
AUTHOR : Maiki_Rashu (MOI)
LENGTH : Drabble
PAIRING : Donghae ♥ Hyukjae
SUMMARY : Because sometimes Donghae does or says things that don't make sense.
RATING : PG
GENRE : Humor (Crack), Fluff ?
DISCLAIMER : Everything is mine from the plot to all the grammar/spelling mistakes and other typos. But not the guys...

TITLE : Magical Kiss
PAIRING : Hangeng ♥ Eeteuk
FOCUS : Eeteuk
SUMMARY : Eeteuk had always thought there was something special in Hangeng's kisses.
RATING : PG-13
GENRE : Fluff
DISCLAIMER : Everything is mine from the plot to all the grammar/spelling mistakes and other typos. But not the guys...

TITLE : Fake
FOCUS : Sungmin
SUMMARY : Because sometimes you don't like what you see when looking in the mirror.
RATING : PG
GENRE : Angst

[Leeteuk] Happy

[FIC] Tear the Wings, Now We Can Fly (2/?)

title: tear the wings, now we can fly (2/?)
pairing: kangin/eeteuk (other suju members to appear)
rating: R (for future violence/nasty!ness)
warnings: none yet
summary: what would you do if you found him in the rain?

notes: i'm sorry i didn't post sooner. i am a full-time grad student and a very active karate instructor. but i will hopefully be posting every saturday/sunday. if i post earlier, i will, i promise. thank you for your patience and support! :)

disclaimer: i do not own the members of super junior. BUT I WANT TO.

chapter 1

"He’s a freakin’ ANGEL, and you’re telling me I scared HIM?!"

규현 → More than you bargained for
  • wookism

Saints and Sinners [One-Shot]

uchiha_sasuke

Hanchul - J'Aimerais Tellement - 17/20

Title: J'Aimerais Tellement
Pairing: Hanchul
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Eunhae, Kangteuk, ninja!Sibum, Yunjae
Disclaimer: Only own the fic and the plot.
Summary:In the heart of Seoul where no one goes anymore, a whole new underground has sprung up. The world of street racing is filled with thrillseekers, adrenaline junkies, the just plain dirty and of course the racers themselves. Only one rule truly applies: Drive fast. Once introduced to this world, Hankyung can't stay away. And it is here that the most important chapter of his life is told.

Chapter Seventeen
pokemon; bulbasaur
  • fonulyn

[fic] Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Han Geng/Zhou Mi – SJM – For Reasons Unknown – Oneshot

Title: For Reasons Unknown
Author: fonulyn
Rating: PG13 (vague intercourse)
Pairing: Han Geng/Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Heechul, short appearances from like everyone
Disclaimer: I own no one, only my dirty imagination.
Summary: Zhou Mi knew coming to Korea wouldn’t be easy. When he steps out of the aeroplane he is filled with enthusiasm, determination, worry, and a million other feelings he has no names for.
Comments: Uhm. I’m not sure what to say ;~; love me? ♥ This was born from my urges to write Gengmi but… of course I had to screw it up and make it Qmi. My life is sad. And I have a one-track mind. I’m dedicating this to daidetre because she is almost always so patient with me. Also huge thanks to plastictear for reading it and assuring me it’s worth sharing. I kind of feel like this is a bad time to post this, with all the stupid rumors about Geng's lawsuit but. Uhm. I started writing this like weeks ago. If not months haha.

---> Zhou Mi knew coming to Korea wouldn’t be easy. When he steps out of the aeroplane he is filled with enthusiasm, determination, worry, and a million other feelings he has no names for.