September 24th, 2011

minah

Shared Identity (chapter 3)

Title: Shared Identity
Pairing: eventual Kyumin, mentions of Eunhae
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Drama, au, brotherly love, romance(?)
Warning: storyline is heading towards the brick wall
Summary: It's unusual for two people to share one identity, let alone sharing it for 15 years without being caught.

A/N: short chapter that seems to be going no where...oops~ Didn't mean for it to turn out like this...but SCHOOL'S OUT...for two weeks ><

"What? Someone likes Sungin? On the first day of school?"

Prologue / Chap 01 / Chap 02
Minzi

The curious case of imaginary turtles...

Title: The curious case of imaginary turtles...
Pairing: YeWook 0_0 Some ninja QMi (I think) and even more ninja friendship!HaeHyuk...
Genre: Mental Hospital!AU, Humor, Some Smut, major CRACK
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Jongwoon is a Schizophrenic, Ryeowook is a horny male nurse. They're a match made in... well, in a mental hospital.
Wordcount: 5,877
Disclaimer: Despite some people believing SM owns them, SuJu actually own themselves. Unless slavery's legal in S. Korea...?
Warning: Sexy!times with a crazy person. Major misuse of medical info. I have no actual idea what I was typing about.
A/N: My 1st fic in the fandom and it's YeWook... =O

Click on the crazy!

[double update] TAYM (10) and CBAM (14)

Title: The Annoying Young Master
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance/AU
Warning: typos and grammar mistakes
Summary: Donghae offered himself to be a bodyguard of an old man who just saved his life. the, the old man asked Donghae to be his young master's bodyguard. And Donghae agreed about it. Eunhyuk the young master is a spoiled rich kid and it annoys Donghae so much. Both of them are stubborn too. Too stubborn to realize that both of them loved each other... from a long time ago.
A/N: locked after 3 days. friending policy is here

( “me or siwon then?” donghae asked with a serious tone. )

Title: Calling Back All Memories
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Side Pairing(s): KyuHyuk/HaeMin/KyuMin
Rating: PG-13 (next chapter NC-17)
Genre: Drama/Angst/AU/Romance
Warning: typos and grammar mistakes
Summary: Donghae planned to propose his lover Hyukjae. But on his way to Hyukjae's house. He got an accident. It made him forget his plan to propose Hyukjae, he forgot his promise through Hyukjae and the worse he forgot all about Hyukjae. How Hyukjae will survive? Because, Donghae's love toward him already gone? Will Hyukjae get his lover again?
A/N: locked after 3 days. friending policy is here

( “hae… i want you… i want you so bad…” )
kyuhyun 8

That Was Our Song

TItle: That Was Our Song (2270 w.)
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Romance (Fluff)
Rating: G
Summary: While Sungmin and Kyuhyun are just mere best friends, they don't know that both of them have more-than-platonic feelings for each other. Sungmin gets lost in a tangle of jealousy; Kyuhyun gets lost in a pathway of ignorance. In the end, they just play in the rain.
A/N: I'm pretty happy about this one so please try and read it. :)

(He says he’ll apologize for his rudeness later, right now he’ll just act like an angst-ridden teenager.)
  • kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 11)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter11

Hidden Bonds - [22/?]

Title: Hidden Bonds
Main Characters: Donghae, Kyuhyun & Sungmin
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Kangin & Leeteuk, Heechul & Hankyung, Yesung and Ryeowook
Rating: PG:13
Notes: Ages are slightly different, but not to a great extent & Werewolf AU
Summary: With Sungmin's memories haunting him, Kyuhyun is torn as he watches his friend disappear from him. But when a stranger suddenly appears into their lives, he unknowingly brings a surprise that shocks them both. But it's not before long when Sungmin and Kyuhyun have to fight against the stranger's past in order to save him.

Twenty Two

Master List
#MrSimpleKyuhyun_01

Chapter 2

Title: Love Again
Pairing(s): KyuMin, Eunhae
Rating: PG-13 (?)
Genre: Romance and fluff (?)
Summary: After 5 years, Sungmin and Kyuhyun finally are able to talk to each other but something out of the blue happens to Kyuhyun as they are talking on the phone. The Kyumin couple has gone through ups and down since.. who knows when but it's the ending that really matters... Will they have a happy ending?
Warning: Genderswitch! Sungmin and Eunhyuk
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, just the fanfic. Though I do own SJ in my mind ^___^ Hehehe

Chatper 2: http://jennii-cho.livejournal.com/3691.html

Magnetic Attraction

Title: Magnetic Attraction
Pairing: Eunhyuk + You
Category: Drama, fluff, romance
Summary: He was the Korea's most distinguished and sought-after aviation captain and the hottest, most eligible bachelor. She was the daughter of Italy's Foreign Ambassador. Gorgeous and happily single, she aspired to be an Italian Vogue fashion photographer. Through many embarrassing encounters, hilarious situations, sexy bantering, and heartbreaking moments, will their attraction for each other be just metaphorical, or something more along the lines of... Love?

{Foreword}

Chapter 18: Hyukjae laughed. "You can leech off of me your whole life and I wouldn't complain. You're a very cute leech by the way."
"Heavens no. Those things are butt ugly,"

DBSJ

Keeper Of The Keys chapter 8/18

Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Rating: PG
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Summary:
The seven Keys are being captured one by one, by someone- or something-
that wants ultimate power and domination. The Keepers have a critical
mission- seek the Guardians, protect the Keys, and save Seoul.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]arashi_nana

He
whimpered as he felt the barrier around him fade out, and suddenly
there was something pinning him up against the wall and his world went
dark around him.
 )
heartkyuchul

Listen (Chapter 19)

Title: Listen
Chapter: [19/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: Eventual!KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship and more to come soon 
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst, Romance
Type: Multi-Chapter (potentially the start of a series)
Word Count: 2,517
Warning: Character death, ghostly apparitions?
Disclaimer: I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:

Kyuhyun had always loved to have a window by his bed where he could write by. However, as far as he was concerned, he has not written anything constructive for ages. Not since he could never look at the large glass window pane again and not feel the hairs stand at the back of his neck. Not since he begin to spend every waking moment in fear and every sleeping one restless.  And definitely not since the indistinguishable eerie sounds visited him resoundingly by the moonlit window almost everynight. Maybe he was listening to more than he can hear.

Masterlist 

Prologue Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18

Don’t let go, the words rang in his head.

with kms

Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 16

Title: Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 16
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Hyukjae 
Rating: PG
Genre: Drama / Heavy Angst
Summary: Months after Donghae died, Hyukjae who was suffering from Chiraptophobia dropped into a depression. Donghae was his oxygen after all. But Kyuhyun was always there. Would Hyukjae let him be the cushion to his fall after Donghae? Would Kyuhyun be successful in breaking Hyukjae's Chiraptophobia? Only time will tell. 
A/N: Chiraptophobia -Fear of being touched.

(“It isn’t goodbye.”

Other Chapters:

Prologue )|( Chapter 1 )|( Chapter 2 )|( Chapter 3 )|( Chapter 4 )|(  Chapter 5 )|
Chapter 6  )| ( Chapter 7 )| ( Chapter 8 )|( Chapter 9)|Chapter 10)|( Chapter 11)|
Chapter 12 )|Chapter 13 )|Chapter 14 )|Chapter 15  )

eunhae

Honor And Freedom [HaeHyuk] [1/?]

Title: Honor And Freedom [1/?]
Pairing: HaeHyuk, (later)side!YeHyuk
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: EunHyuk is the son of the king. He's going to get married to another prince but there is another thing. He's actually in love with a slave.
AN: So, what do you think? Is it okay? Should I continue? When I do, there will probably only 3 or four parts anyway...

'Don't disappoint me. You are my son, the prince. You have responsibility! We talk later.'

Neorago

Tittle: Neorago (It's You):  Kiss
Pairing : Main! YeWook (girl! Wook), Sub-pairings!KyuMin (girl! Min), KangTeuk (girl! Teuk), HanChul (girl! Chul), EunHae (girl! Hae)
Genre: High School, Romance, Fluff (maybe?), Friendship, Drama
Warning: Gender Switch
Summary: Ryeowook just a new student in high school and has room mates Sungmin,Donghae, Heechul, and Leeteuk. She has a new life here since she met Kim Jongwoon aka Yesung.

Collapse )

• eonis23

Adoration, Desire, Love chapter 5

historical romance!AU

Title : Adoration, Desire, Love (5/?)

Pairing : Hankyung/Heechul, Hankyung/female!Sungmin, Kangin/Leeteuk, and more

Genre : Drama, angst, and fluff

Rating : PG-13

Summary : When he was a kid, Heechul was a street boy. Stealing to eat, running for life. He then met Hankyung, a noble boy who then picked him, and gave him a great life. Now, the street boy Kim Heechul is a butler for Lady Sungmin, the fiancee of Hankyung, the man whom he secretly loved...

Adoration, Desire, Love chapter 5
cheshire cat

Fic: In the Fire (part 2 of 2)

Title: In the Fire (part 2 of 2)
Author: yuefeng and bl4ckm4lice
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre/Pairing: Weird AU / MAIN Siwon/Kyuhyun – little Qmi & Changkyu
Word Count: 9,623 (for this part only)
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: na-ah, not ours
Summary: It was Kyuhyun's seventeenth birthday, a coming of age for all children. He turned into a panther for a brief time around midnight, but he would bear the traits and nature of the animal for the rest of his life. It meant full adulthood both as a panther and a human. It also meant the beginning of heat cycles for women.
Warning: DIRTY, dirty fic, strangely with lack of actual full smut. Be warned that this fic has a wee bit of non-con (though it didn't go far), and also many people / kyuhyun (I mean it) because he’s desirable like that. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED OKAY.
Notes: Also beta-ed by dear syunkyu, who freaked out but demanded more. NO MORE. This is the end!

Part 1

Collapse )
Eunhyuk

Post-it notes 3

Title: Post-it notes

Pairings: HanChul, SiMin, qmi, Eunhae if you squint.
Genre: crack
Rating: pg
Warnings: none really, except for possible grammar-errors, swearwords and weird Chinese phrases.
Summary: Basically a fic where Super Junior is having conversations with each
other and leaving messages to each other through post-it notes on the
fridge-door or something.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but ridiculous crack-ideas.

A/N: credits to [info]its_klutzilla for helping me out with this part. Thanks hun! <3

Part one: HERE

Part two: HERE

PART THREE: HERE FOR PART THREE, CLICKY!