September 23rd, 2011

KyuMin

When Worlds Collide

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary:
Sungmin runs away and happens to meet Kyuhyun. Two people from two
different worlds, meeting on one stage, and sharing one love.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]angelqmin [info]kyuminss3ternal

“So we can be together?” he asked when they parted. )
4 pairings

I Am Yours

Title: I Am Yours (Chapter 4)
Pairing: KyuWook, KiMin, G-TOP
Genre: Romantic
Author: shinigami_icha
Summary: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Jiyong are servants in Kim Family's mansion. Kyuhyun is a special servant. Ryeowook is a young master, and Kyuhyun is Ryeowook's. Sungmin is an angel servant. Kibum is Ryeowook's lovely brother, and Sungmin is Kibum's. Jiyong, he is an innocent servant. And Seunghyun, well Jiyong is Seunghyun's.
Icha's note: poster by kyu_to_the_wook. And spot for ckat09 , elf_lover18 and elfkyulaine
List:: ProloguellChapter 1llChapter 2llChapter 3

Read more... )
  • xieh

My names Lee Hyukjae... but I can't remember that!

Author: xieh
Characters: Centric!Eunhyuk, Super Junior
Genre: Humor, Crack
Rating: PG
Warnings: None that I can think of...
Summary: Super Junior is running late and Eunhyuk's seemed to have lost his memory! What will they do!?
Disclaimer: LOLNO. >_>;

The members murmured in agreement, beginning to make their way towards the door when the sound of Hyukjae's voice stopped him.
"... Who are you people?"

cheshire cat

fic: In the Fire (part 1 of 2)

Title: In the Fire (part 1 of 2)
Author: yuefeng and bl4ckm4lice
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre/Pairing: Weird AU / MAIN Siwon/Kyuhyun – little Qmi & Changkyu
Word Count: 8,549 (for this part only)
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: na-ah, not ours
Summary: It was Kyuhyun's seventeenth birthday, a coming of age for all children. He turned into a panther for a brief time around midnight, but he would bear the traits and nature of the animal for the rest of his life. It meant full adulthood both as a panther and a human. It also meant the beginning of heat cycles for women.
Warning: DIRTY, dirty fic, strangely with lack of actual full smut. Be warned that this fic has a wee bit of non-con (though it didn't go far), and also many people / kyuhyun (I mean it) because he’s desirable like that. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED OKAY.
Notes: Beta-ed by dear syunkyu, I don't know why she hasn't run off yet.

Collapse )
heechul {the domestic way}

Freefall

Title: Freefall
Rating: G
Type: Drabble
Word count: 434
Genre: Romance?, a failure at fluff
Theme: 001. Freefall, Eeteuk/Kangin
Summary: The simple fear came from a lot more than a phobia of heights.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior or its members or I'd probably be the happiest person on Earth.
Author's note: Well, me and nattieloveqyu promised to join if the other did so here it is xD And now back to writing chapter 3 for "On Rainy Days" before Eli proceeds to kill me for not continuing...

So here he was, watching the rest of them bungee-jumping while he clung to a supporting pillar in fear.
SungminLicks

Having an Affair [Part 3]

A​uthor: kyumin86eunhae
Genre: Romance, Angst (but in such a tiny and ridiculous way that you can actually ignore it)
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: NC-17 (Only wrote that rated part in because no one would read it with a lower rating. LOL.)
Length: One-shot with three parts
Warnings: It's me. I think that's enough said, isn't it? But because it's required: Bad Language, fail!everything
Summary: Kyuhyun ran away to find freedom. Or actually something he didn't even exactly know. But what he found was - Sungmin.

Third and Last Act. The Curtain falls. 

A/N:  Uhhmm... I couldn't get on the PC the whole week, so it's a bit late >.< Sorry! And I promised a kid!Kyumin to ailaling1017 but I didn't have any time >.< Sorry! But I'm working on it! I told you it would take some time... i'm so slow T___T And I have the certain feeling that I forgot something else that was really important as well... Hmm... 
SiHan Macro

Submerged in a Twisted Musical 3/?

title: Submerged in a Twisted Musical 3/?
pairing: SiHan
rating: PG-13
summary:Siwon never expected for them to pop into his life like that (quite literally), especially when they say that they're there to "help" him through a romantic dilemma
notes: AU. Fantasy. Romance, drama, angst, a little humor.

I mumbled to myself, trying to get back to sleep but a brief change in the moonlight caught my attention. I sat up and stared at the window, waiting silently for it to happen again. And soon enough, it did. It was a shadow, followed by another noise on the roof.

(no subject)

Pairing:Kyuhyun/Heechul
Rating :Pg-13
Genre:Fluff, i think
Word count : more than 200
Summary:Kyuhyuns Lost, Whose There to send him on his way again? Heechul Of course
Disclaimer:I do not own any of them, They Belong to SMENT
A/n: Part of the 100 drabbles challange , wish me luck !

"Mommy?Where are you?"Kyuhyun whined into a mass of people
E 5jib Concept photo :33

Eunhae Fanfic: Crowning the Dawn (Part Eight - FINAL)

Title: Crowning the Dawn (Part Eight - FINAL)
Authors: tremmy_chii ; fishiesftw
Pairing: Hyukhae / Haehyuk
Disclaimer: We do not own anyone, anything, except for this fanfic. :3
Summary:

After Prince Eunhyuk hears the news about his father's remarriage, along with the crushing pressure of the throne, he flees from home only to face unexpected obstacles. To make matters worse, the prince even falls in love with a villager, who is much more than what he sees at first glance. All's fair in love and war, but two dishonest hearts are bound to greet pain.

Word Count: 2464
Romance, Fluff, Humor

Click here~.