True Love Never Dies [2/2]

Title: True Love Never Dies [2/2]
Characters: KyuMin
Genre: Angst, Romance
Rating: PG 13
Warning: No Warning
Beta:Hannan (Thank you so much!)
Disclaimer: Super Junior is ELF’s while ELF’s is Super Junior’s ^^
Summary: KyuMin love is so great and perfect even angels envy them and nothing can separate them apart. True Love Never Dies for KyuMin until eternity.
A/N: The second part which most of you ask for^^

Part One^^

True Love Never Dies [2/2]

I don't, I don't... I do? Epilogue [3AM Happiness Spin-off)

Title: I don't, I don't... I do? Epilogue
Author: Vic_Aino
Pairings: KyuMin, ninja!TeukChul
Rating: NC-17
Summary: It was all Heechul and Jungsu's fault, right? Sungmin was just his hyung.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N:The real last part. I can already say that this is not the end of this universe, there will be at least one one-shot. And now sit, read and enjoy! Ah, and COMMENT!

Everything was going according to the plan.

Masterlist
with kms

Faith

Title: Faith 
Pairing: KyuMin / ninja!Eunhae
Rating: PG
Genre: Friendship, Drama, Romance, Fluff
Summary: One person came a little too late. The other has been there from the start. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were two polar opposites but somehow they always find their way back into each other's arms. Coincidence? No, it was destined.

A/N: This story is a little plotless. This was just made for the seven people who always makes me smile whenever I'm down. sabinfinity fishiesftw mszandragayle nineteenhours blurzpoo tremmy_chii angelqmin .

my lovely couple

When It's Not Only You and I 2/?

Title: When it's not only you and i
Pairing: Haehyuk/Kyuhyuk/Kyumin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: romance
Warning: un-beta
Summary: it's too complicated, too painful, and too much misery for all of them. When Sungmin broke up with Kyuhyun, when Donghae let Eunhyuk for Kyuhyun, when Eunhyuk hurt Kyuhyun, and when Kyuhyun didn't remember Eunhyuk.

Read Here!

Hurt is the other name for love...(Part 9)..

Title: Hurt Is The Other Name For Love.
Author: Suzakuai
Genere: Romance/ Fluff/ Angst/ Drama
Rating: Pg-13
Characters: Sihan, Yunjae, YunGeng, Wonjae, eunhae..

Siwon & Yunho - MD of their companies.
Hangeng: Assistant editor in magazine company.
Jaejoong: Part time photographer.
Eunhae: Married couples, has own cafeteria.

Length: Chaptered..

Summary: What will happen, when present love comes in contact with past love?..How will thing's turn up and what will be the consequences?

Siwon and hangeng are present lovers, while yunho and jaejoong are the same. But in the past, it was opposite. So, what will happen, when siwon's past lover (jaejoong) comes back in siwon's life as yunho's present lover, while yunho's past lover (hangeng) comes back as siwon's present lover?

How life's gonna treat them? Will they be able to save their present love, or jealousy and hurt's gonna rip those two couples apart??

A/n: Another chapter up.

New
(Part 9)

(Introduction) (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8)
genshairissexy

Sichul - With A Little Faith - Chapter 12

Title: With A Little Faith
Genre: Supernatural Romance
Rating: PG-13
Chapter: 12 / ?
Wordcount: 2,438
Pairing: Siwon/Heechul
Warnings: Established character death, possibly offensive use/view of Religion? Swearing.
Synopsis: After death, Heechul is given the chance to experience something he never got
the chance to in life. But he never expected it to be so hard.
AN: X-posted to shichul

Previous Chapters
Chapter I Chapter II Chapter III Chapter IV Chapter V Chapter VI Chapter VII Chapter VIII Chapter IX Chapter X Chapter XI

In which Heechul snaps )

Neorago [FIRST CHAPTER]

Tittle: Neorago (It's You):  Girls Talk
Pairing : Main! YeWook (girl! Wook), Sub-pairings!KyuMin (girl! Min), KangTeuk (girl! Teuk), HanChul (girl! Chul), EunHae (girl! Hae)
Genre: High School, Romance, Fluff (maybe?), Friendship, Drama
Rating: PG
Warning: Gender Switch
Summary: Ryeowook just a new student in high school and has room mates Sungmin,Donghae, Heechul, and Leeteuk. She has a new life here since she met Kim Jongwoon aka Yesung.

A/N : last time I forgot to put it in...I'm sorry for my bad x l

Collapse )

[fanfic]Confessions in Midnight 2

Title: Confessions in Midnight 2
Pairing: KyuHyuk, KyuMin, EunTeuk (TeukChul, HaeMin, KangTeuk)
Rating: PG-15/NC-17
Genre: romance, drama
Summary:Kyuhyun knows about Eunhyuk's feelings for Leeteuk, and is sad becausehe likes Eunhyuk. He seeks advice from Sungmin, but...

( Chapter 2 )

I'm behind you

Title: I’m behind you (Chapter 4)
Pairing: Siwon x Yesung... (little Heechul x DongHae)
Rating: pg 15
Summary: This story set 6 years after the previous story. Yesung is an earl now, he is being invited to Baron Mayfield’s mansion. Everything should be okay, but when it comes to Yesung nothing will be okay.. Also for the first time he met Aiden Lee, a marine biologist..

“In the next mission you should ask me to accompany you or let me take that mission.”
“You don’t need to, Aiden. I can handle it,” Heechul rufled the latter’s hair.

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Doubts, Jealousy, Sacrifices and Love

Title: Doubts, Jealousy, Sacrifices and Love
Author: Eunhaesherry
Pairing: Haehyuk
Ratings: PG
Genre: Romance, Fluff, a small pinch of Angst
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters! I just own the plot and storyline

Summary:

What will happen when donghae is being inconsiderate with his lover, Hyukjae feelings? Will hyukjae be fed up with it or will donghae be able to change and fix it for his lover sake?

Word Count: 2200

A/n: this is for MY UNNIE kamenajin lhen unnie belated birthday! MIANHAE FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE GIFT..I AM BUSY WITH MY STUDIES AND I DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME TO UPDATE THESE DAYS. LOVE YA

http://eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/39100.html#cutid1
#MrSimpleKyuhyun_01

(no subject)

Title: Love Again
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: PG?
Genre: Angst, Romantic. Im not sure.
Warning: Gender change : Girl- Sungmin.
Summary: After 5 years, Sungmin and Kyuhyun finally are able to talk to each other but something out of the blue happens to Kyuhyun as they are talking on the phone. The Kyumin couple has gone through ups and down since.. who knows when but it's the ending that really matters... Will they have a happy ending?

http://jennii-cho.livejournal.com/3504.html

A/N: My first time writing a fanfic so please go easy on me!!
pokemon; bulbasaur
  • fonulyn

[fic] Siwon/Heechul – SJ – Worth it – Oneshot

Title: Worth it (aka fic with no sex much to becky's annoyance)
Author: fonulyn
Rating: PG13
Pairing: Siwon/Heechul
Disclaimer: I own no one, only my dirty imagination.
Summary: Heechul demands attention. What Heechul wants Heechul gets.
Comments: This is for bling_chullie on request. I’m sorry it’s so short and I hope it’s at least a bit like what you wanted :)

---> Siwon flies over like the Superman

felinando

The Song [KyuMin]

Title: The Song
Prompt: #024. Spotlight
Pairings/Characters: Kyu-centric, KyuMin with kind of!TeukMin, slight!SiChul, YeWook, KangTeuk and all the other Suju members
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone.
Summary: KyuHyun finds something very private in SungMin's room but can't resist to ignore it.
AN: I started this like half a year ago and finished it only know. But it might be kind of confusing, sry. I probably edit it later on ^_^

'So...,I just wanted...' I stop again because I don't know what to say. I can't just say I'm sorry. That's not me. Not at all..
YeWon by Noellie
  • sandx

We Were Happy, Weren't We?

Title: We Were Happy, Weren’t We?
Pairing: YeWon
Rated: PG
Genre: angst
Disclaimer: I own no one
Summery: Siwon leaves with no explanation.
A/N: okay soo……I haven’t written a YeWon in a while. HELL! I haven’t written SUJU in a while. But because I was listening to their album and their depressing songs! And when I got to ‘Memories’ I just got really depressed and had to write this. The plot actually came from the dream I had last night. Yesung being me and Siwon being Myungsoo from INFINITE (I KNOW!! WEIRD! LOL! I think it’s because I was gawking at his teaser pix last night that I had a dream about him, call my CRAZY! I think I am btw). Anyhow, I just added more details because we all know how dreams are weird and they shift and everything. Plus in my dream I knew the reason why Myungsoo left. So, I’ll be writing Siwon’s part after this.

They were perfect. Their relationship was perfect and simple and that was just how they liked it.