September 20th, 2011

henwook

ヘンリーはかわいいです [Henry wa Kawaii desu!]

title:  ヘンリーはかわいいです [Henry wa Kawaii desu!] 
pairing: KyuMin, HenWook, henmin and SJMXHenry
subject: crack, fluff, fail
rating: PG
 Summary: Because they find Henry cute and fluffy!
Prompt: Sungmin loves cute things and Henry is one of them.

a/n:  Randomly thought of this again~ and oh~~ Min really adored the mochi.. the MV making and even photoshoot had Henmin moments.. ok this is really going everywhere.. the story has no direction whatsoever~ forgive me~

---000---
kyusungcomfortable

Stranger Under My Roof - Kyuhyun/Yesung

Title: Stranger Under My Roof (part one)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Yesung, YeKyu, KyuSung.
Genre: Drama, angst, bromance, eventual fluff(?).
Warnings: Slight coarse language, mention of alcohol later.
Rated: PG-13
Summary: They say that what a person wants most in the world is the one thing they are deprived of. Kyuhyun has been deprived of Jongwoon’s affection for far too long.

He continues to ignore even though he knows that Kyuhyun still keeps looking.
동해 → It was only just a kiss
  • wookism

Sex as a Weapon [One-shot]

Title: Sex as a Weapon
Word Count: 1,656
Pairings: YeWook/Donghae [two-on-one]
Rating: NC-17
Summary: His naivety, lack of self-awareness and his desire to make others happy made him the perfect target.
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Sex as a Weapon" by Pat Benatar

Donghae thought that would have been the best place to say how bad an idea he thought this all was but certain parts of his body wouldn’t let him.

[series] 信仰, 2/2

Title: 信仰 (Faith)
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Yesung, Yesung/Ryeowook (Kyuhyun/Ryeowook)
Genre: Romance/Angst
Notes: Is the huge word count worth the wait? OTL
Word Count: 12,000

Summary: Jongwoon’s the one who’s left behind. Of course. He’s always the one who’s left behind. (But Kyuhyun comes back for him.)

When was the last time he's seen beauty like this? )
lovable!예욱

Snowy Wish (2/2) - Yewook & Kyumin

Title: Snowy Wish (2/2)
Author: polari_s
Pairing: Yewook, Kyumin, one-sided!Kyuwook
Rating: PG13
Genre: drama, romance, sort of heaven and death thing
Summary: "What place is this?" Ryeowook asked confused while looking to the wild sea in front of him colored with the sun's pink and orange rays, a sea which he had never seen on his life. And he feared, he feared he had left his friends somewhere where he didn't belong to anymore.

Part 1 | Part 2
KyuMin

Andante

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Angst/Romance/Smut
Summary:
Kyuhyun's been distracted by his roommate, and not in an innocent way
either. But what if his roommate shares the same attraction?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: This is for [info]rei_ming
because she's promised me to continue writing Love Unexpected! And so
that she'll finally believe me when I say I really do want to read her
fics.
Spot: [info]rei_ming [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]sealegs2414 [info]angelqmin [info]kyuminss3ternal

Sungmin
grinned from where he was hanging by his knees from a tall branch in
the tree that Kyuhyun was currently leaning against.
 )

Fated Blood [1/2]

Title: 6. Fated Blood (1/2)
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, a bit of Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: Supernatural, romance?
Length: oneshot
Words: 1, 700
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Sungmin is a cursed vampire, and he has already accepted his fate, however, maybe fate has something else for him

“You need to drink the blood of your fated one. The one who wouldn’t die even if you drink from them”

Mr. Librarian (8/?)

Title: Mr. Librarian
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Side Pairing(s): KyuHyuk, TeukChul, HaeFanny...
Rating: PG-13
Genre(s): Romance/High School Life/Drama/Fluff/AU/Angst/slight!Humor
Warning: typos and grammar mistakes.
Summary: Donghae keeps disturbing Eunhyuk who work as a librarian in his school.
A/N: it will be locked after 3 days. friending policy is here

( “donghae, let me tell you… whatever your plans to kick me out from my job, it will be useless. because i won’t give up. i’m not that weak.” )
yewook

Multi-Chapter: Teach Me How To Love [2/?]

Title: Teach Me How To Love
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Rating: PG
Summary:Ryeowook is smart, yes he is. But exclude biology. Its the only subject he can't catch up. After getting his test results, dang. He failed in the said subject which upsets him, and he's afraid that his brother, Leeteuk would find this out.Until his bestfriends Kyuhyun and Sungmin came up into a bright idea.
A/N: I got the title from some song. =))

Prologue|1

And now, he’s ready to acknowledge his feelings.
SiHan Macro

Submerged in a Twisted Musical

title: Submerged in a Twisted Musical
pairing: SiHan and ninja!HenWook
rating: PG-13
summary: Siwon never expected for them to pop into his life like that (quite literally), especially when they say that they're there to "help" him through a romantic dilemma.
notes: AU. Fantasy. Romance, drama, angst, and a little humor. this is the reason why i was gone so long. ._. but im back! :D

I stared at the phone for a while, trying to suppress another smile. I smiled anyway, because I mean, I was alone, right?

…Or so I thought.
Prince Hae~

You Can Never Run [One-Shot]

Title: You Can Never Run
Pairing: KyuHae
Words: 4,408
Summary: One tries to live their lives as ordinarily as possible. Anything that doesn’t fit that set of normality will be cast away into the recesses of our mind, only to be conjured up again at our most vulnerable and insecure moments. It is when we’re alone that our mind turns on us and brings forth myths and superstitions that, in a manner of speaking, bring out the worst in us. We become frightened and alarmed and our mind hears what it wants to hear, sees what it wants to see. At these times, we seek a light, whether it’s a literal form of such, or just a form of comfort. However, light will not always end in relief. Yes, it brings forth the reality of life, let’s you see that you were just dreaming. But sometimes, the reality was not really a dream, and there is no waking up.

The bite mark was irrevocably substantial to the fact that something was really going on, but Kyuhyun just didn’t want to accept the fact that things like this really did exist and that whatever it was, it had grown some sort of attachment to him.