September 17th, 2011

Yesung

Drabble Series #5

Title: Wake Me Up
Pairing: Siwon/Kibum
Genre: Friendship/Slight! Crack
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Even in my dreams, they own me.
Wordcount: 702
Summary: The mystery of the perfect gentleman and his bad boy friend.

Title: To Burn or To Drown
Pairing: Yesung/Sungmin
Genre: Supernatural/ Slight! Romance
Disclaimer: Even in my dreams, they own me.
Wordcount: 415
Summary: Two ends of a line. Compromise is not possible, and yet they still try.

Dedicated to the birthday girl ohmygeng <3

Click for Random Drabbles
Notebook

Revenge is Just Another Game [multi-chapter]

Title: Revenge is Just Another Game-Chapter 12
Pairing: hanchul, shimin, qmi, kihaehyuk, kangteuk
Genre: mafia!au
Rating: R (violence, character death)
Summary: Revenge is just another game you have to learn how to play.

Kangin didn't ask who it was and that was his first mistake.
kyuhyuk_sukira
  • slarya

Circle of Fear - First Part

Author: Slarya
Pairing: Kyuhyuk
Genre/Rating: AU!Fantasy, Romance/PG-13
Words: 1,870

Summary: In the colds lands of the North stands a small but proud force of men ready to fight and die for their King...

A/N: I suck at summaries so yeah that explains the lousy one for this fic lol this was supposed to be posted on Kyuhyuk's day back on August 13th, the theme for the day was 'Royalty' and this came to mind...I'm not sure about the length but I think it will be devided in 3 parts :)

Read more... )
Come Back to Me

Update + New Fic

Title - Pathos: Chapter 6
Rating - 15 (overall): Warnings for swearing, violence, and implied sexual situations
Subject/Pairing - SJ+M and cameos from other kpop artists (pairings to be decided)
Summary - AU. Sungmin lived an average kind of life, but the thing is, he's more than a little extraordinary. Even if he didn't know it.

"You're our friend, Donghae," Sungmin replied easily, "You're our friend."

Previously: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
*** A/N - Some significant changes have been made in chapter 3 since it was posted

~*~

Title - Mistaken Identity: Chapter 1
Rating - R (overall): Warnings for swearing/suggestive language, violence/gore, mentioned solicitation, implied sexual situations, and implicit character death
Subject/Pairing - SJ+M; (eventual) Lee-trio, other pairings implied and/or to be revealed
Summary - AU. Because no one is as they seem, and it's a dangerous time to misjudge character.

"Hey, speaking of, where is he?"

At that, Heechul's smirk came back in full force, "Undercover, of course. What, you think I'd waste time on a case like this one?"

A/N – Fic collaborations between unorderedlist, sujuhigh, and myself; please read and leave us some love :3
려욱 → I&#39;ll give you a show
  • wookism

Drabble Dump #11

Title: Alone
Word Count: 162
Pairing: Yesung/Soyeon
Rating: PG
Summary: You can’t always get what you want and sometimes you just have to deal with the pain.

Drabble #1

Title: Second Look
Word Count: 374
Pairing: HaeSica
Summary: Opening our eyes to the person we thought we knew could bring about new thoughts, good or bad.

Drabble #2

Title: Breathe
Word Count: 423
Pairing: SooWook
Summary: Sometimes all we need to do to get through a tough situation is to just breathe.

Drabble #3

[update] Mr. Librarian (7)

Title: Mr. Librarian
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Side Pairings: TeukChul, KyuHyuk, HaeFanny
Rating: PG-13
Genres: Romance, High School Life, Drama, Fluff, AU, Angst.
Warning: grammar fails and typos.
Summary: Donghae keeps disturbing Eunhyuk who works as a librarian in his school.
A/N: will be friend locked after 3 days. you can read the friending policy here :)

( “eunhyukkie! morning!” donghae greeted me with his playful smile. i tried to smile back at him but i failed. i didn’t know why it was because tiffany who stood beside him or my dizzy head? )

Iniquity XII

Title: Iniquity (part 12)
Pairing: None
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Rape, murder, mentions of torture and death. Mental health issues
Genre: Crime thriller/mystery
Summary: Autumn in Seoul is beautiful, the leaves on the trees take on stunning hues of russet and gold, but not everything is beautiful in this season.  With 4jib promotions coming to an end Super Junior's Lee Sungmin is suffering from exhaustion and crippling nightmares, seeing death wherever he goes.  On the other side of Seoul Detective Ahn Taehyun is suffering a nightmare of his own. A sadistic serial killer is preying on young men and Taehyun will do anything within his power to stop him.  Even when the price might be his own reputation, career or life.

Read more

Bonus Fic:

Title: The Task
Pairing: KyuMin
Summary: Kyuhyun really needs to think about what he says on the radio

Read more

Hidden Bonds - [18 & 19/?]

Title: Hidden Bonds
Main Characters: Donghae, Kyuhyun & Sungmin
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Kangin & Leeteuk, Heechul & Hankyung, Yesung and Ryeowook
Rating: PG:13
Notes: Ages are slightly different, but not to a great extent & Werewolf AU
Summary: With Sungmin's memories haunting him, Kyuhyun is torn as he watches his friend disappear from him. But when a stranger suddenly appears into their lives, he unknowingly brings a surprise that shocks them both. But it's not before long when Sungmin and Kyuhyun have to fight against the stranger's past in order to save him.

One| Two| Three| Four| Five| Six| Seven| Eight| Nine| Ten| Eleven| Twelve Thirteen| Fourteen| Fifteen| Sixteen| Seventeen| Eighteen| Nineteen

Drabbles [Donghae ♥ Hyukjae & Yesung ♥ Heechul ]

TITLE :  Untitled
AUTHOR : Maiki_Rashu (MOI)
LENGTH : Drabble
PAIRING : Donghae ♥ Hyukjae
SUMMARY : “I'm so proud of you.” He then said, whispering the words right into the dancer's ear before he slowly parted.
RATING : PG
GENRE : Fluff
DISCLAIMER : Everything is mine from the plot to all the grammar/spelling mistakes and other typos. But not the guys...

TITLE : What The Hell?!
PAIRING : Yesung ♥ Heechul
FOCUS : Heechul
SUMMARY : Heechul saw a video of his band mates for Chuseok but didn't like what he saw one bit.
WARNING : Language
GENRE : Humor, Fluff (?)
DISCLAIMER : Everything is mine from the plot to all the grammar/spelling mistakes and other typos. But not the guys...

TITLE : Ego
PAIRING : Yesung ♥ Heechul
FOCUS : Yesung
SUMMARY : Some may say that Heechul's heartless but Yesung knows better.
GENRE : Fluff (?)

• kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 8)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter8
DBSJ

Keeper Of The Keys chapter 7/18

Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Summary:
The seven Keys are being captured one by one, by someone- or something-
that wants ultimate power and domination. The Keepers have a critical
mission- seek the Guardians, protect the Keys, and save Seoul.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]arashi_nana

The sound they had heard was a loud, high-pitched scream from somewhere deeper in the woods. )
kyuwook

Moments

Title: Moments (23/?)
Pairing:KyuWook
Genre: Fluff, drama, romance
Summary: Their first meeting was not so good when Kyuhyun tried to trick Ryeowook because of only one small mistake, which was Ryeowook had accidently ruined his shirt although it was because of their carelessness. After being friend with each other, Kyuhyun slowly start to fall for Ryeowook and then he realizes something that his best friend also falling in love with Ryeowook.
Warning: F-lock after 3 days.

(“You never told me about her.”)

Previous chapter can be found here
Gentle promise
  • kdsaj2

intervals & you

Author: kdsaj2
Pairings: Donghae/Siwon
Genre: Angst, AU
Disclaimer: I do not own the insipiration and main subjects.
Word count: 972
Warning: Slight ooc, non-betaed, confusing lines.
A/N: Wow this is my first fanficiton in this fandom. I've been stalking for a while, I'm so scared and yet so excited for the challlange. I hope i did well. I don't know why it's this pairing, though ahaha. inspired by the prompt # 31 from [info]milkpoet.

(He shrugged absent mindedly, sipping on the cup of coffee. He held back a groan at the stale taste of the burning liquid rushing down his throat. Donghae frowned. He looked away.)
with kms

Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 15

Title: Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 15
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Hyukjae 
Rating: PG
Genre: Drama / Angst
Summary: Months after Donghae died, Hyukjae who was suffering from Chiraptophobia dropped into a depression. Donghae was his oxygen after all. But Kyuhyun was always there. Would Hyukjae let him be the cushion to his fall after Donghae? Would Kyuhyun be successful in breaking Hyukjae's Chiraptophobia? Only time would tell.

A/N: Chiraptophobia -Fear of being touched.

Other Chapters:
Prologue )|( Chapter 1 )|( Chapter 2 )|( Chapter 3 )|( Chapter 4 )|(  Chapter 5 )|
Chapter 6  )| ( Chapter 7 )| ( Chapter 8 )|( Chapter 9)|Chapter 10)|( Chapter 11)|
Chapter 12 )|( Chapter 13 )|Chapter 14 )|

L Lulu baby ;A;

(no subject)

Title: Crowning the Dawn (Part Five)
Authors: tremmy_chii ; fishiesftw
Pairing: Hyukhae / Haehyuk
Disclaimer: We do not own anyone, anything, except for this fanfic. :3
Summary:

After Prince Eunhyuk hears the news about his father's remarriage, along with the crushing pressure of the throne, he flees from home only to face unexpected obstacles. To make matters worse, the prince even falls in love with a villager, who is much more than what he sees at first glance. All's fair in love and war, but two dishonest hearts are bound to greet pain.

Word Count: 2707
Romance, Fluff, Humor

Click here~.
minah

Shared Identity (chapter 2)

Title: Shared Identity
Pairing: eventual Kyumin, mentions of Eunhae
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Drama, au, brotherly love, romance(?)
Warning: failed english as a subject at school, failing english right now
Summary: It's unusual for two people to share one identity, let alone sharing it for 15 years without being caught.

A/N: too busy with school and assessments. Decided to update once a week (for now) but the day hasn’t been decided :D

"Sungin" The teacher called out, marking the roll and trying to learn the new faces.

Prologue / Chap 01

A Jobs a job (continuation)

Pairing:Sungmin and Kyuhyun
Rating :Pg-13
Genre:Angst?
Warning Character Death
Summary:Sungmins the son of a mafia boss but he looks too sweet for it to be true, Then Kyuhyun comes along and all that's going to change
Disclaimer:I do not own any of them, They Belong to SMENT
A/n: my first fic, comments are loved

Part 1:From the car alighted a man dressed in black.He had a charming face that would have won the hearts of    many but his face was contorted in a mixture of a scowl,disgust and mostly sadness.

Part 2:"Why Him ?"He demanded suppressing tears
[Leeteuk] Angel wings

[FIC] Tear the Wings, Now We Can Fly (1/?)

title: tear the wings, now we can fly (1/?)
pairing: kangin/eeteuk (other suju members to appear)
rating: R (for future violence/nasty!ness)
warnings: none yet
summary: what would you do if you found him in the rain?

notes: this was kickstarted by my muses after reading ava_lava's amazing piece here. i hope you guys like this story. :)

disclaimer: i do not own the members of super junior. damn.

Kim Youngwoon doesn’t need anyone else...

eunhae

My Love Guru (haehyukfictrade)

Title: My Love Guru
 Pairing:  Haehyuk, Junsu/Hyukjae
 Genre:  Romance, Fluff, Humor, implied!Smut
 Rating:  R
 Word Count:  7,900
 Summary:  Hyukjae likes Junsu, his bestfriend and he needs someone to help him to overcome his fear of rejection. That’s where Donghae enters his life.
 Disclaimer:  We don’t own anything.
 Requester:   kuroneko96pro

“His name’s Lee Donghae, in class 3-C…”