September 16th, 2011

• kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 7)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter7
KyuMin

Fall Of Darkness

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: A vampire, his prey, hate and love. Your typical love story? I think not.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Fic request for [info]kyuminss3ternal.
Spot: [info]kyuminss3ternal [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]angelqmin

Almost immediately when Kyuhyun’s blood entered his veins, Sungmin let out a silent scream of pain as his transformation began. )

Expectations: Unseen Possibilities

Title: Expectations
Adventure Four: Unseen Possibilities Part 1 of 2
Author: Aquariuslover
Pairings: KyuWook, Yunjae, General
Rating: R
Genre: Crossover, Science Fiction, Humor, Adventure

A/N: This story is inspired by Star Trek. The crew of the Expectations will be made up of members of DBSK and Super Junior. Instead of chapters the story will be broken up in adventures.

Summary: Ensign Junsu and Commander Yoochun find themselves in an impossible situation. Yunho and Jaejoong find themselves at odds with each other. Ryeowook struggles to find a way of dealing with Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

Prior Adventures

Unseen Possibilities
SungminLicks

Having an Affair [Part 1]

Author: kyumin86eunhae
Genre: Romance, Angst (but in such a tiny and ridiculous way that you can actually ignore it)
Pairing: Kyumin
Overall Rating: NC-17 (Just wrote that part in because no one would read it with a lower rating.LOL.)
Rating for this Part: R
Length: One-shot with three parts
Warnings: It's me. I think that's enough said, isn't it? But because it's required: Bad Language, fail!everything, use of not-so-hard-drugs (Only shortly mentioned)
Summary: Kyuhyun ran away to find freedom. Or actually something he didn't even exactly know. But what he found was - Sungmin.

Part 1

A/N: Read on your own risk. No, seriously. The title doesn't even fit haha. Weeeell, it actually popped up my mind after I listened to the songs which are mentioned at the end of the first part^^

Title: 5.Reminisce
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin (kids! Kyu and min as well)
Rating: PG
lenght: oneshot
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin goes for a stroll in the mall and remembers the good old days

"Aren't you gonna do anything but play?"

Title: Shot trough the heart
author: reirei
pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
rating: PG
length: drabble
Summary: what's to see a familiar face at the brink of death?

a/N: blame a-cha. XD

"I'd live for you"

Title: Camera
author: reirei
Character: Sungmin
Genre: Mystery, im not really sure
Summary: What if you can preserve a soul?

Camera

Monster [1/?]

Title: Monster
Pairing: Main! HanChul, Side! YunJae
Rating: PG-13 (may be NC-17 in the future)
Genre: Romance, Drama
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Your parents probably talk to you about it; Stranger Danger and Facebook. What happens when Hangeng befriends a stranger on Facebook? Not a problem as long as long as you don’t do anything stupid. What Hangeng didn’t know was that falling in love with the other or meeting the other at a nightclub at midnight is counted as a stupid thing to do.
Collapse )

heechul {the domestic way}

On Rainy Days (Chapter 2)

Title:  On Rainy Days
Author: emo_what97
Rating: PG (For now...) 
Pairings: Hanchul, HaeHyuk, Kyumin?, KangTeuk, etc...
Summary: They all held secrets, their own dark thoughts and doubts behind the strong exterior look. It was just a matter of time before everything would finally be revealed. 
Genre: Romance, angst, humor, a failed attempt at fluff.
A/N: Didn't really have an idea for this one.. However, I think it went pretty well in my opinion. Enjoy! xD

Eunhyuk knew he shouldn’t have said it. He had already imagined his death a hundred times when it had happened.

Maybe I'm In Love With You

Title : Maybe I'm In Love With You (2/?)
Pairing : Main! YeWon , YeTeuk friends! , SiTeuk brothers
Genre: fluff , romance
Rating : PG-15
Warning :nohing just unbetaed~
Summary : Yesung who were left away by Heechul became to be tutor for teuk's brother siwon. siwon is cynical but he fall in love with yesung. what will happened with them??...

Chapter 1

Siwon!! keep what you say !!, he would become to your tutor , so you should be polite to him!. You understand! firmly leetuk.
cheshire cat

Fic: Once upon a time

Title: Once upon a time
Author: bl4ckm4lice
Artist: kyuradius
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre/Pairing: AU, Siwon x Kyuhyun
Warning CROSSDRESSING. As in MALE princesses.
Word Count: 7,607 (or so)
Disclaimer: na-ah, not mine
Notes: I can't remember what started this... But kyuradius and I decided to make a collab in which she draws and I write, so… Applause because she had made the most wonderful drawings ever (and so fast too!). Also, thanks to yuefeng for the beta as always. And find the complete set of drawings on tumblr!

"This dress," the disgruntled princess furrowed his brows, "makes me look like a desperate widow looking for a young blood."

Collapse )
kyuhyun

Giraffe Cup

Title: Giraffe Cup
Chapter 2/7
Pairing: KyuHyun/Zhou Mi, KyuHyun/SungMin, KyuHyun/SungMin/Zhou Mi, EunHyuk/DongHae, YeSung/RyeoWook
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Smut
Genre: Vampire AU
Summary: KyuHyun is a vampire hunter who takes pity on Zhou Mi, a vampire who doesn't want to be a vampire and has to save his life.
A/N: rp with curionenene