September 15th, 2011

eunhae

fallen [2/?]

Title: Fallen [2/?]
Pairing: HaeHyuk, SiHyuk, SuJu, DBSK members, KPop cameos
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Angst, Action, Drama, Romance
Disclaimer: Mine! All the grammatical errors and this questionable storyline…, and I had nothing against Siwon or YunHo or BigBang. I LOVE them all!

Warning: Grammar people. Language, gun shoot, blood. Consider yourself warned.

Summary:  DongHae is the trustworthy left hand of a gruesome mafia boss Siwon. He’s a loyal person and Siwon treasures him the most, but things becomes complicated when he fall for his own boss boyfriend, EunHyuk. What will happen when the possessive Siwon knew his secret?

baekyeol
  • nana575

Misunderstandings Lead to Understanding

Title: Misunderstanding Leads to Understanding (One Shot)
Pairing: EunHae
Author: nana575
Rated: PG-13
Summary:
When Donghae saw his best friend happily laughing with some girl, he
didn’t like it. He didn’t like it at all…// Misunderstandings happen…but
what do they lead to? (lol I fail with summaries X”D)
Warning: slightly angst but not really?X"D
Disclaimer: Don’t own…(they’re still having a making out session in my closet 8D)

( Donghae knew it was stupid on his side from the beginning. Yet he couldn’t stop himself, because he was jealous, and that monster was eating him from inside. )
inspired by this.
backhugging

[20/?] The boy next door

tittle: [20/?] The boy next door
pairing & Character: main!YeWon, side!KyuMin
rating: G
genre: AU, angst, friendship, brother-ship, fluff
Summary:Siwon live in a neighborhood that there is no kids around. One day there is a family who moved and they have two children. One of their children became Siwon's bestfriend. His name is Jongwoon. But unexpectedly Siwon needs to move out and left Jongwoon.

NEW CHAPTER 20

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

[update] Calling Back All Memories (13/?)

Title: Calling Back All Memories
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Side Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Drama/Angst/AU/Romance
Warning: grammar errors and typos
Summary: Donghae planned to propose his lover Hyukjae. But on his way to Hyukjae's house. He got an accident. It made him forget his plan to propose Hyukjae, he forgot his promise through Hyukjae and the worse he forgot all about Hyukjae. How Hyukjae will survive? Because, Donghae's love toward him already gone? Will Hyukjae get his lover again?
A/N: will be locked after 3 days. for the friending policy read it here :)

( ‘what’s wrong with me? two months… and i believe that i already forget anything about him… but why it hurts so damn much!?’ )

Drabble dump!

1.Title: Fluff
author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Sungmin is heartily enjoying the picture application, too much for kyuhyun's liking.

"Kyu, are you Jealous?"

2. Title: Not so Bad
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Summary: Kyuhyun just knew Heechul was up to something.

Damn Heechul

3. Title: Your Blood
pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
rating: PG
Summary: Even on the brink of death he refuses to kill, but what if the prey comes to him?

"Find the one who won't die even if you drink from them"
x

Sex Kitten

Title: Sex Kitten
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk (kitty!hyuk)
Genre(s): Romance, Smut
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): smut, double penetration, tail...sex? (LMAO), kitty...fetish?
Author's Note: yeah i know i should be writing EWS and the ITM sequel but i couldn't help but write thissssss 8D i'm not sure if anyone has done this before (haehyuk tail sex) so i hope this doesn't fail TToTT
MY BRAIN WAS SORTA...umm....WEIRD when i wrote this...i'm not sure if the story flows well, sorry T_T
This will be friendlocked in three (3) days. Please comment here if you want to be my friend. I do not add back people who do not fill out a friending request first. Sorry. Thank you~
Summary: "I wanna see you fuck yourself with your tail, Hyukkie..."
Masterlist

late night talks

Title: Late Night talks
Author: vanillafishy
Summary: some talk about how they see their future
Genre: Romance, fluff and more fluff
Disclaimer: I only own the story T.T
warning: FLUFFY HEECHUL,, well if that's a warning haha.. only warning i guess is waaaay too much cuteness etc? and that it is unbeta-ed cause i can't find  all_rise_red 

" I’m glad you’re back so I can once again lay in your arms, with your smell around me. I won’t have any trouble sleeping again

sequel of late night calls btw ^^
  • kayetin

Only You (Chapter 21)

Title: Only You
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: Hankyung came from a very elite and well known family in Beijing, China. He is a private man, very quiet and indeed smart and he is the son of Mimi; the influential and famous woman in China. His world suddenly went crazy when he become an exchange student in Seoul International School; there he meet a lot of friends and the girl who will make his world crazy
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter21

Maybe I'm In Love With You

Title : Maybe I'm In Love With You (1/?)
Pairing : Main! YeWon , YeTeuk friends! , SiTeuk brothers
Genre: fluff , romance
Rating : PG-15
Warning :nohing just unbetaed~
Summary : Yesung who were left away by Heechul became to be tutor for teuk's brother siwon. siwon is cynical but he fall in love with yesung. what will happened with them??...

Nega animyeon andwae ~ ringtone phone rang.

"I'm waiting for you at 5 in the park"
Hae ;; Hat/Blueshirt

Eunhae Fanfic: Crowning the Dawn (Part Four)

Title: Crowning the Dawn (Part Four)
Authors: tremmy_chii ; fishiesftw
Pairing: Hyukhae / Haehyuk
Disclaimer: We do not own anyone, anything, except for this fanfic. :3
Summary:

After Prince Eunhyuk hears the news about his father's remarriage, along with the crushing pressure of the throne, he flees from home only to face unexpected obstacles. To make matters worse, the prince even falls in love with a villager, who is much more than what he sees at first glance. All's fair in love and war, but two dishonest hearts are bound to greet pain.

Word Count: 2126
Romance, Fluff, Humor

A/N: We sincerely apologize that we were not able to post yesterday! Both of us were extremely, honestly, HONESTLY busy. And no, this time, busy is not a cover-up for being lazy LOL. We're also really sorry that this part is shorter than the other parts! It just so happens that it would not make sense if we cut it off at the 3k mark - ending in the middle of nowhere is no good.~

Click here :D.
Donghae & Siwon

[Nozomi22] Lovely Stranger || Chapter Eight

Title: Lovely Stranger [8/?]
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: R
Genre: Romance, Humor, Mystery, Angst
Disclaimer: Super Junior own themselves and I own this fic.
Summary: I thought that my life was complete until I met you. Who are you beautiful stranger?
Chapter: Prologue || Chapter One || Chapter Two || Chapter Three || Chapter Four || Chapter Five || Chapter Six || Chapter Seven ||

It was bearable when he was away from this country but now he was back and it would be harder than ever to control himself. Just a little more and then we’ll meet, my love.
From the Soul to the Song

In the Prince's Garden and a Drabble

Title: Untitled
Universe: Of Flesh, Fur and Fang/Of Blood and Brooms
Pairing: Heechul/Taemin
Summary: Heechul spends a bit of quality time with his fledgling.

“How did I do?” Taemin purred, crawling closer.

Title: In the Prince’s Garden
Author: kat_elric
Team: AU
Rating: R
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Heechul/Hangeng (other side pairings will occur or be hinted at)
Summary: The Prince of the land is a spoiled selfish brat concerned only with his own wellbeing and pleasure. Yet the one thing the prince wants, he can never have – his first and favorite Petal as his personal lover. However if something isn’t done fast none of it will matter as there won’t be a kingdom left for the Prince to rule over.
Author's Note: Originally written for kpopolymfics.

Part One | Part Two
sasugaa

Hanchul - J'Aimerais Tellement - 16/20

Title: J'Aimerais Tellement
Pairing: Hanchul
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Eunhae, Kangteuk, ninja!Sibum, Yunjae
Disclaimer: Only own the fic and the plot.
Summary:In the heart of Seoul where no one goes anymore, a whole new underground has sprung up. The world of street racing is filled with thrillseekers, adrenaline junkies, the just plain dirty and of course the racers themselves. Only one rule truly applies: Drive fast. Once introduced to this world, Hankyung can't stay away. And it is here that the most important chapter of his life is told.

Chapter Fifteen