September 13th, 2011

Donghae & Siwon

[Nozomi22] Lovely Stranger || Chapter Seven

Title: Lovely Stranger [7/?]
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: R
Genre: Romance, Humor, Mystery, Angst
Disclaimer: Super Junior own themselves and I own this fic.
Summary: I thought that my life was complete until I met you. Who are you beautiful stranger?
Chapters: || Prologue || Chapter One || Chapter Two || Chapter Three || Chapter Four || Chapter Five || Chapter Six ||

This feels nostalgic somehow. Eunhyuk was about to kiss back when he realized what was actually happening and pushed his attacker away.
jonghyun - devil's cry

Abandoned [Longfic] [5/5 + epilogue]

Title: Abandoned [55 + epilogue]
Pairing: Qmi, hinted!Hanchul, hinted!Eunhae, SJ-M + Hankyung
Genre: dark!Angst, Mystery, slight!Horror
Rating: R
Word Count: 5200
Disclaimer: I think Super Junior is old enough to own themselves.
Summary: Unspoken, forbidden, forgotten. It all started with one strange phonecall Kyuhyun got.
Warning: Cursing and disturbing themes.

A/N This is long overdue. And it doesn't make sense at all. To anyone who still remembers this story, here is a free cookie. LJ messed up my formatting. Comments and concrit are appreciated. Unbeta'd for now. So, enjoy reading!

Collapse )
with kms

Rainy Days- Rainbows Chapter 1 [ Sequel to A Step Behind You ]

Title: Rainy Days- Rainbows Chapter 1 [ Sequel to A Step Behind You ] (Masterlist)
Pairing: Donghae / Hyukjae
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship
Summary: Years after Hyukjae died, Donghae found someone who looked exactly like Hyukjae . But he says his name is Spencer Lee. Is the man Hyukjae or is Hyukjae really dead? 

Lee Hyukjae was here  )

Other Chapters:
Prologue  )
  • kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 6)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter6
how will it end?

[Fic] Love Song one shot + Drabble post

Title: Love Song
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Genre: AU, fluff

Summary: “It’s… It’s a love song. They wanted a love song.” And Zhou Mi didn’t sound embarrassed so much as the way his voice changed, softened. Just a little.

Title: The Wandering Kind
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairings: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk/Zhou Mi, Donghae/Kyuhyun, Heechul/Kyuhyun, Yesung/Ryeowook, Eunhyuk/Ryeowook, Siwon/Hangeng
Rating: G-NC-17
Warnings: Many pairings

Summary: Mixed post of requested drabbles and short fic prompts.
Kangteuk_EHB

Sex-Ed with Super Junior [Part 1/?]

Title: Sex-Ed with Super Junior [Part 1/?]
Rating: PG-13 [abundant innuendos/references; brief smut to come later <- haha get it? 8D]
Pairings: KangTeuk, KyuMin, EunHae, YeWook, HanChul, SiBum
Summary: Umma!Teuk and Appa!Kangin try to teach their children about sexual education… Hilarity and complete awkwardness ensue.
Genre: Crack/light!smut
Warnings: VERY awkward scenarios… and I've lost my writing inspiration. ;;

[part one] ;

Monster [0/?]

Title: Monster
Pairing: Main! HanChul, Side! YunJaeR
ating: PG-13 (may be NC-17 in the future)
Genre: Romance, Drama
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Your parents probably talk to you about it; Stranger Danger and Facebook. What happens when Hangeng befriends a stranger on Facebook? Not problem as long as long as you don’t do anything stupid. What Hangeng didn’t know was that falling in love with the other or meeting the other at a nightclub at midnight is counted as a stupid thing to do.

Collapse )

Donghae 2

Drabble Dump

Title: Hours; Days; Weeks; Months; Years;
Type: Drabble, Fluff, Romance
Pairing Donghae x Hyukjae
Word Count ~1100
Rating G
Summary Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years go by. What changes?

Title: Red; Orange; Yellow; Green; Blue; Purple; White; Black; Colourless;
Type: Drabble, 
Pairing: Donghae x Hyukjae
Word Count: ~430
Rating: G
Summary Hyukjae's definition of Donghae by colours.

Extra: This thing that's not really a fic but can read as one for which ever pairing you want~
  • xieh

Siren Song ( Chapter 12/? )

Author:xieh
Characters: Main!Siwon, Heechul, Hankyung, Slight!Other SuJu members
Pairings: Main!HanSiChul Slight!Other SuJu OTPs 
Rating: NC -17
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, Smut
Warning: Enticingly smutty language... kekekeke...
Disclaimer: LEETEUK, WHY CAN'T YOU BE MINE? ;______;

Summary:

Hankyung is the president of a very successful company and Siwon is his vice president. Heechul is one of Korea's most popular models who doesn't believe in love... until he met Hankyung. Now, behind his wifes back, Hankyung has been meeting Heechul for a few years... but what he doesn't know - and Heechul is very aware of - is that Siwon also has his eyes set on Heechul...

Latest Chapter:

Had Hankyung not been so focused on getting in Heechul's pants, maybe he would have taken notice to the fact that he hadn't completely closed the door all the way...

Chapters:

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12
sunny bunny

Update

Title: Watch Over Me
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Rating: PG
Summary: Coming to the rescue of Lee Donghae, whose brother died in a car aciddent with his wife, Hyukjae suddenly finds himself the nanny of 6 year old Kyuhyun and 4 year old Jino.
Warning: Older Hae (25) younger Hyuk (21)
Disclaimer: No ownership, no profit... etc.

Prologue - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5- 6

When Darkness Fall -one-

Title: When Darkness Fall
Rating: PG-15 to NC-17
Pairing: Hanchul (Main), Kangteuk, Zhoury
Genre: Vampire!AU, Fantasy, Thriller
Summary: When the sun hides its presence, darkness engulfs the entire area…Beyond the current life of humanity, there’s another life flow more than any expectation can imagine.

A/N: Everything written in this fic is a fiction, the sameness and similarities of character or name is purely coincidental. Unbeta-ed. Sorry~

-la începutul, the beginning- )

Antithesis - Chapter 6b

Title: Antithesis – Chapter 6b
Pairing: KyuMin
Notes: Girl!Wook here. ; Comments, please, Bbs? =3 XD PS: It’s the “press play. ♪” button. XD ; If the story is confusing, feel free to comment. I’ll answer all your questions. ^^
Summary: Though in the same year and in the same school, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the exact opposite of each other. So to say, the antithesis of each other. Although, would this antithesis be the cause of a beautiful relationship?

Is it okay if I court you?

Other Chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1a | Chapter 1b | Chapter 2a | Chapter 2b | Chapter 3a | Chapter 3b | Chapter 4a | Chapter 4b | Chapter 4c | Chapter 5a | Chapter 5b | Chapter 5c | Chapter 6a |