September 12th, 2011

CL
  • sanzoo

The Beauty of Awkward Dancing

Title: The Beauty of Awkward Dancing
Pairing: Jongwoon (Yesung) / Hyukjae (Eunhyuk)
Rating: G
Summary: Jongwoon wants to impress a girl he likes by becoming someone he isn't. Hyukjae subcontiously falls for Jongwoon, the guy who reminds him so much of himself. Also, the stupidest guy he's ever met. Donghae plays Cupid.

It doesn’t take much for Jongwoon to realize he isn’t special.
baekyeol
  • nana575

Heaven's Council (Ch.1)

Title: Heaven's Council
Chapter: 1/?
Pairing: KyuMin, HyukHae
Author: [info]nana575
Rate: PG-13
Summary: Cho
Kyuhyun didn’t want to enter that fancy private high school where all
rich kids liked to show off everything they had. That was until he met
his senior…
Disclaimer: I obviously do not own them (although HyukHae are having a making out session in my closet 8D)

(He
knew he wasn't really into girls since every time his friends at his
previous school tried setting him up with somebody it failed
)
DBSJ

Keeper Of The Keys chapter 6/18

Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Rating: PG
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Summary:
The seven Keys are being captured one by one, by someone- or something-
that wants ultimate power and domination. The Keepers have a critical
mission- seek the Guardians, protect the Keys, and save Seoul.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]arashi_nana

Junsu yelped as he tumbled behind the remains of a rose bush to avoid the dark smoke the creature sent out. )
  • kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 5)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter5
heartkyuchul

Listen (Chapter 17)

Title: Listen
Chapter: [17/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: Eventual!KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship and more to come soon 
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst, Romance
Type: Multi-Chapter (potentially the start of a series)
Word Count: 1,977
Warning: Character death, ghostly apparitions?
Disclaimer: I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:

Kyuhyun had always loved to have a window by his bed where he could write by. However, as far as he was concerned, he has not written anything constructive for ages. Not since he could never look at the large glass window pane again and not feel the hairs stand at the back of his neck. Not since he begin to spend every waking moment in fear and every sleeping one restless.  And definitely not since the indistinguishable eerie sounds visited him resoundingly by the moonlit window almost every night. Maybe he was listening to more than he can hear.

Masterlist 

Prologue Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16

“There’s so much more that you don’t know.”

2 KyuWook oneshots

A thousand times a day
KyuWook | G | AU, fluff
He never fails to ask the same question almost every hour every single day, but the other could only sigh in reply, the words being said to him aren't the ones he's eager to hear.

"Nyu haven't anchered my quechon nyet." Kyuhyun said with a mouthful of apple and Ryeowook already lost count on how much he sighed at Kyuhyun's question.

Pajamas
KyuWook | G | angst/comfort, fluff
Hyungshik here, Hyungshik there, Hyungshik everywhere. Yep, someone's quite annoyed.

"I would love to see you wear this when we have slumber parties." the words Ryeowook told him when he handed him the present resounded in his ear and he can't help but sulk.
  • nemesls

Betrayal

Collapse )

Collapse )

Title: Betrayal
Characters: Heechul, Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk,
Pairing(s): Teukchul, Eunhae
Genre: Angst, Romance
Warning(s): Angst
Forward: "You weren't listening at all, were you?" He asks. Disrespectfully, but I can't seem to mind.
I try to look proud, but it probably comes off as sheepish. "No. Not really."
Donghae sighs. "What's wrong, hyung? You've been acting strange all day."
Was it that obvious? "I. . .I think something is wrong with me, hae." I admit, looking down at the sidewalk.
He nods. "Oh." It takes a moment for me to notice this complete disregard of my problems.
I turn my head to face him. "Yah! If you think t-!"
"Oh no!" He pauses, looking sheepish himself. "I. . . understand. I understand completely." I can't process this immideately, and it probably shows on my face, because he hurries to explain. "I just mean that. . . I mean, don't feel bad. . ." He can't seem to find the right words.
"What are you talking about, hae?" I ask, exasperated and slightly scared.
A pause. "It's Leeteuk, isn't it?"
cherry

Love without Misery

Title: Love without Misery
Pairing: Hyukhae/Haehyuk
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU, Romance, Drama
Summary: A story of a kind prince who, after returning from a land far away from his own kingdom, must face his reality and make a choice... or perhaps he will let fate decide.

A/N: I have no idea what I'm doing. I thought that playing lots of RPG's as a child would make me good at writing a sort of medieval Eunhae fic. I'm terribly sorry for any inaccuracies and/or awkwardness and/or grammatical errors, as I tend to write at strange hours (posting this at 5AM) while running on very little sleep.

( Read more... )
Wakashi

Fic: Do You Love Me?

Character: Kibum, Donghae.
Genre: Fluff
Warning: Unbetaed. Major grammatical error!
Summary: Donghae randomly asked Kibum if the younger boy loved him or not. What would be the younger boy's answer? ;D
A/N: Written for KiHae's Day. And this is fic is also dedicate for bluedveins. Happy Birthday, dear. =D

“You can’t steal my first kiss by giving me my second. I gave you my first kiss while stealing yours, hyung” Kibum laughed.
4 pairings

I Am Yours

Title: I Am Yours (Chapter 3)
Pairing: KyuWook, KiMin, G-TOP
Genre: Romantic
Author: shinigami_icha
Summary: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Jiyong are servants in Kim Family's mansion. Kyuhyun is a special servant. Ryeowook is a young master, and Kyuhyun is Ryeowook's. Sungmin is an angel servant. Kibumis Ryeowook's lovely brother, and Sungmin is Kibum's. Jiyong, he is an innocent servant. And Seunghyun, well Jiyong is Seunghyun's.
Icha's note: poster by kyu_to_the_wook. And spot for ckat09 , elf_lover18 and elfkyulaine
List:: ProloguellChapter 1llchapter 2

Chapter 3 )
E A-Yo Perf Outfit

Eunhae Fanfic: Crowning the Dawn

Title: Crowning the Dawn (Part Three)
Authors: tremmy_chii ; fishiesftw
Pairing: Hyukhae / Haehyuk
Disclaimer: We do not own anyone, anything, except for this fanfic. :3
Summary:

After Prince Eunhyuk hears the news about his father's remarriage, along with the crushing pressure of the throne, he flees from home only to face unexpected obstacles. To make matters worse, the prince even falls in love with a villager, who is much more than what he sees at first glance. All's fair in love and war, but two dishonest hearts are bound to greet pain.

Word Count: 2568
Romance, Fluff, Humor

A/N: Tremmy: The more I post this, the more I realize that there are more plot holes. LOL XD ...sigh~.

Click here~.
crying from the pretty

Secondary Effect [1/?]

Title: Secondary Effect [1/?]
Pairings: Changmin/Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Jonghyun/Onew – lots of characters and pairings scattered throughout
Summary: Four friends escape the confines of their expermental lives to venture into a place with people who understand them. Who are just like them.
Genre: Superpower!AU/Sci-Fi/Supernatural/Friendship – y'know, something like that.
Word Count: 1900
Warning: none for this chapter, besides the fact that it's unbeta'd

He closes his eyes and feels a spark, he knows it's only something he can feel, but it still surprises him.
sichul

Missing It + Break Up [SiChul]

Title: Missing It
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: There was something missing, for SiWon as well as HeeChul.

Everything seemed to be so far away from him.

Title: Break Up
Pairing: broken!SiChul
Disclaimer: Don't own anyone.
Summary: SiWon's and HeeChul's break up that's not really a break up anyway.
AN: So this happens when I'm depressed...

Actually he doesn't want to fight with HeeChul anymore as well but there he thinks it's too late for.
wh

[Hanchul] Battlefield

title:  Battlefield              
pairing: HanChul
subject: Angst
rating: R
 Summary: When words pierce through every flesh in their body, they are both face to face in a battlefield
Warning: violence, implied smut, cursing..
Prompt: Battlefield-Jordin Sparks

a/n:  Randomly thought of this and kinda like a drabble/ficlet thingy.. don’t hate me T_T

Why does love have to be such a battlefield?!