September 11th, 2011

min shocked

Where You Are Is Where I Wanna Be

TITLE: Where You Are Is Where I Wanna Be
Author: ailaling1017
Genre: fluff, romance
Warnings: yaoi
Disclaimer: Kyuhyun belongs to Sungmin. Sungmin belongs to Kyuhyun. Both belong to me. *bricked*
Rating: G
Pairing: KyuMin 
Verse: expanded
Type/Status: One-Shot; Complete, 1,400-ishW
Summary: "The place doesn't matter so long as I'm with you."

http://ailaling1017.livejournal.com/14788.html
with kms

Rainy Days- Rainbows Prologue | Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 14

Title: Rainy Days- Rainbows Prologue  [ Sequel to A Step Behind You ]  
Pairing: Donghae / Hyukjae
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship
Summary: Years after Hyukjae died, Donghae found someone who looked exactly like Hyukjae . But he says his name is Spencer Lee. Is the man Hyukjae or is Hyukjae really dead? 

Read more... )

Title: Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 14
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Hyukjae 
Rating: PG
Genre: Drama, Angst
Summary: Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous. Now, what are the chances that two raindrops, flung from the heavens, will merge on a windowpane? Gotta be Fate. Its got to be fate that brought Hyukjae and Kyuhyun together. So is it fate again, that Donghae came just as Kyuhyun distanced himself and another problem arouses in the form of Hyunseung, Kyuhyun's father.

Other Chapters:

Prologue )|( Chapter 1 )|( Chapter 2 )|( Chapter 3 )|( Chapter 4 )|(  Chapter 5 )|
Chapter 6  )| ( Chapter 7 )| ( Chapter 8 )|( Chapter 9)|Chapter 10)|( Chapter 11)|
Chapter 12 )|Chapter 13 )|

Title: Skyscraper 
Pairing: HyukHae
Side Pairings: Kyumin / Hanchul
Rating: R
Summary:  Two broken men from two broken family. One turned out very much weak. The other, stronger. They found each other in a peculiar way. Donghae was sold to a rich woman. Hyukjae was working in the slimming shop the woman goes to. They cross paths while Donghae was still chased by the woman's ex-husband. And that's how it started.

(no subject)

Title: When I meet her
Pairing: KyuMin!girl
Rating: pg13
Summary: Kyuhyun is singer who is trying to be an actor in an action movie, he meets Lee Sungmin, a stuntwoman.

“Speak,” she said softly.
“Are you my antifans?”
“What?! No! How could you assume that?”
“I don’t know, it’s like you hate me or something.”
“No, I’m listening to your song too.”
“REAlly? Which song?”
From the Soul to the Song

Of Blood and Brooms - Chapter Fifteen

Title: Of Blood and Brooms
Author: kat_elric
Rating: R
Genre: AU, supernatural, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: SHINee, Super Junior, SNSD, SS501, DBSK, Big Bang
Pairing: Onew/Minho, Key/Jonghyun, Heechul/Hankyung, Past Heechul/Yesung
Summary: As if being a witch that has to deal with school, potion making, and managing his own powers wasn’t enough, Onew has decided to add in a complicated relationship with a old friend turned vampire named Taemin. Yet when he goes to visit his friend in the heart of the vampires’ domain, he finds something that he thought he had lost long ago, someone he never thought to see again.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these groups, their respective companies do… for now…
AN: Sequel to Of Flesh Fur and Fang and will make more sense when read after, but can be read alone.

Chapter Fifteen

Masterlist
sungmin

Falling in Love with an Angel (chapter 2)

Title: Falling in Love with an Angel (chapter 2)
Rating: PG-13 or higher
Pairing: KyuMin(girl!Min), broken!KiMin,
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Drama, Fantasy, University!AU, Genderswitch, Angst
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is an angel from a heavenly world called Feathia. He wants a break from his world and travels onto Earth, to find excitement and human friends. He starts to study at SM University in Korea, while majoring in music. He meets a human girl, who also attends the university, named Lee Sungmin and becomes close with her, eventually falling hard for her. However, there’s a catch, by the time Kyuhyun reaches the age of 20, he becomes a permanent angel with wings and will have to go back to Feathia forever. But there is a way he can become a human-- to prove his love for the person he falls in love with...
Warning: Genderswitched (girl!Min, girl!Chul, girl!Hyuk)
COLLAB FIC WITH... jennii-cho and xoanim3xo

Masterlist for previous chaps!

Oh crap, why are our faces so close to each other...
sugar milk

The Only Exception

Title:The Only Exception
Characters: Super Junior, Choi Siwon, Cho Kyuhyun (surprise appearances)
Pairing: Siwon x Kyuhyun; WonKyu, KyuWon
Rating: NC-17, SMUT
Words: 3,270 +
Note: Parallel story to Never Let Him Go plus more scenes!!!
Summary:
Kyuhyun and Siwon had a fight and Siwon met an accident causing his parents to bring him abroad for medical treatment. Months apart caused anguish to Kyuhyun and determination to Siwon to fully recover...

A trail of clothing littered the floor as soon as they entered the room, physical contact broken only by the need to remove a piece out of the way.

It just takes a little light

Title: It just takes a little light [One-shot]
Pairing: KyuMin - Shy!Kyu
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun was being sheepish - totally shy and completely introverted towards Sungmin. His attempts were failing one by one, but will he actually get the chance to confess to him? A little illumination wouldn't hurt, now would it?
A/N: Look out! It's shy!Kyu

--

“I love you, Lee Sungmin. Will you be mine?”
☀ JJP

Ultimate Powers - PG13 - 4/(?)

Ultimate Powers | PG-13 | Fantasy, Adventure(?), Romance
Eventual Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk, hinted!Kyuhyun/Sungmin, various.
In this universe, there are 12 dimensions, in which most of the dimensions are under the evil's control, except for three - Gold Dimension (which nearly got controlled by evil), Iron Dimension and Silver Dimension - the only dimensions that are never under evil's control.

A/N: Based on the Taiwanese drama, Zhong Ji Yi Jia (The X Family). I altered some of the plots, though ^^ Will be locked in 3 days (a.k.a 72 hours)

Links to Chapters: Character's Biography *updated!* - Prologue / 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 
Eunhyuk

'A peaceful moment' and 'Post-it notes'

Title: A peaceful moment
Pairing: SiMin
Rating: pg
Genre: fluff
Warnings: None, well... possible grammar-errors.
Summary: Siwon came home to find Sungmin curled up on the couch in the living room with a cup of tea in one hand and the remote to the TV in the other, mindlessly zapping between the channels. Siwon was convinced there was nothing more beautiful in this world than Sungmin on his couch right now.
Disclaimer: Sadly, I don't own the characters, just this really weird plot.

Click here to read 'A peaceful moment'

Title: Post-it notes
Pairings: HanChul, SiMin, qmi, Eunhae if you squint.
Rating: pg
Genre: crack
Warnings: none really, except for possible grammar-errors and weird Chinese phrases. And swearing.
Summary: Basically a fic where Super Junior is having conversations with each other and leaving messages to each other through post-it notes on the fridge-door or something.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but ridiculous crack-ideas.

Click here to read 'Post-it notes'
x

battery life chapter 8

Title: battery life - chapter eight
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, slight!KiHyuk
Genre(s): Romance, AU, Drama, Angst, Fluff
Rating: back to good ol' PG-13
Warning(s): failed attempt at slight!violence
Author's Note: Anybody remember this fic? lol xD
This will be friendlocked in three (3) days. If you want to be my friend, please comment here. I do not add back people who do not comment on that post, sorry. Thank you~
Summary: Hyukjae's not supposed to fall for his best friend. Especially when his best friend is the school’s biggest playboy. So what's this sweet redhead to do, when he finally meets someone who can care? Become new best friends! ...But what if the new best friend begins to fall for him...and so does the playboy?

Chapter 8: "Because," Kibum whispered, feeling the tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. His voice was hoarse and pained. "Because I’m losing you."

Previous Chapters:
prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fixed!Masterlist

sasugaa

Hanchul - J'Aimerais Tellement - 15/20

Title: J'Aimerais Tellement
Pairing: Hanchul
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Eunhae, Kangteuk, ninja!Sibum, Yunjae
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Only own the fic and the plot.
Summary:In the heart of Seoul where no one goes anymore, a whole new underground has sprung up. The world of street racing is filled with thrillseekers, adrenaline junkies, the just plain dirty and of course the racers themselves. Only one rule truly applies: Drive fast. Once introduced to this world, Hankyung can't stay away. And it is here that the most important chapter of his life is told.

Chapter Fifteen