September 10th, 2011

pout *o* ♥

Viewfinder ; Foreword + Chapter one: Dust.

Title: Viewfinder
Pairing: Hyukjae/Donghae
Rating: PG-13
Word count: 1.890 (omg 89)
Author: aidenfishy
Length: Multichapter
Rating: PG-13 for this chapter
Warning: Slight violence, slight blood, sexual contens for the next one or two chapter, un-beta.
Genre: AU, action, smut.
Summary: For some people, war is just killing fields and endless crying. But, some of them considered the war they had experienced is the war as a human who retrains the rights of human being…

Based from Ver B and this

Character appearance: this way ^^

Foreword + Chapter 1
DBSJ

Keeper Of The Keys chapter 5/18

Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Rating: PG
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Summary:
The seven Keys are being captured one by one, by someone- or something-
that wants ultimate power and domination. The Keepers have a critical
mission- seek the Guardians, protect the Keys, and save Seoul.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]arashi_nana

They immediately realised they were staring at the face of royalty, and all five bent over in ninety degree bows. )
heartkyuchul

Listen (Chapter 16)

Title: Listen
Chapter: [16/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: Eventual!KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship and more to come soon 
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst, Romance
Type: Multi-Chapter (potentially the start of a series)
Word Count: 3,054
Warning: Character death, ghostly apparitions?
Disclaimer: I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:

Kyuhyun had always loved to have a window by his bed where he could write by. However, as far as he was concerned, he has not written anything constructive for ages. Not since he could never look at the large glass window pane again and not feel the hairs stand at the back of his neck. Not since he begin to spend every waking moment in fear and every sleeping one restless.  And definitely not since the indistinguishable eerie sounds visited him resoundingly by the moonlit window almost every night. Maybe he was listening to more than he can hear.

Masterlist 

Prologue Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15

You're welcome, Chullie.

built this house on broken dreams ` bel

IF THERE IS A DEAD END YOU SOOTHE

my own version of misery
sichul | 098 - soothing | r | au angst | 742 words
siwon knows only one thing, how to soothe heechul.
written for my favorite sichul fan, blingchullie, who wanted more sichul!

Title: If There is a Dead End - Chapter Seven / Twenty
Pairings: Main!Yewook Broken!Hanchul, Yewon Side!HenHyuk 2U, Jaesu, KyuMin, KiTeuk
Warnings: Abuse
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance
A/N: The length of this fic has been decided! Thirteen chapters left. And sorry for not updating fast enough!
Other Chapters: Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Summary: Henry's arms rake over bruised flesh, swollen lips speak the night's story.

and um, I don't know if I'm allowed to do this.. but if there is any person willing to make me fanart for a series of mine - contact me on any of my posts on my journal, or send me a PM, please. you should be confident on drawings wings and DBSJM. thanks!
stamp

Keep on smiling (as you break my heart)

Title: Keep on smiling (as you break my heart)
Pairing: onesided!Qmi
Word count: 4,160
Summary: Zhoumi joins SJ-M. He has the brightest smile ever and an amazing voice and a sweet personality. How can someone not fall for him? It just makes Kyuhyun wonder if Zhoumi thinks that way about him too.
A/N: How can my first qmi story be onesided? Why oh why did I make it that way? I've been writing this (with several weeks in between writing times) since some time in June, and I finally came to the conclusion that I'm never gonna be completely satisfied with how this is so I just have to post it now. Also I just realized that Ryeowook and Donghae are like the only other members mentioned and there's no reason behind it (Henry is mentioned too but that makes sense). Comments are very much appreciated <3

Even if he pondered on his two options for a considerably long time, there was only one thing he could really do.

Conflicted Friendship [Prologue/?]

Title: Conflicted Friendship 

Pairing(s): KyuMi, friends!KyuMin, friends!MiMin (it may change and may add)

Rating: PG-13 (for now)

Summary: It may look like the cliched love triangle. Zhou Mi and Sungmin are friends. Zhou Mi is Kyuhyun's boyfriend. But you don't know what really happened. Friendship, Love, Lies, Treacheries. Nobody asked for it. It just happened. 

Prologue
  • xieh

Siren Song ( Chapter 11/? )

Title: Siren Song
Author: xieh
Characters: Main!Heechul, Han Geng, Siwon, Minor!Various Super Junior members
Pairings: Main!SiHanChul, SiChul, HanChul, Minor!Various Super Junior OTPs
Rating: NC- 17
Genre: Romance, Angst, Drama, Smut
Warnings: Language and... things that generally come with the genre smut. But who doesn't love smut?
Disclaimer: They don't even know who I am... they are definitely not mine.

Summary:

Hankyung is the president of a very successful company and Siwon is his vice president. Heechul is one of Korea's most popular models who doesn't believe in love... until he met Hankyung. Now, behind his wifes back, Hankyung has been meeting Heechul for a few years... but what he doesn't know - and Heechul is very aware of - is that Siwon also has his eyes set on Heechul...

Latest Chapter:

Heechul's excitement was quickly replaced with bitterness as he watched another person step into view. A feminine person with auburn colored hair and pale skin. Hankyung's wife, Na Young.

Chapters:

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11

b&amp;w

You Are (Not) Alone: Chapter 8

Title: You are (Not) Alone
Pairing:  KyuMin,
Genre: Adventure, Drama,
Summary: Time has come that Kyuhyun and his team must get the stones, somehow
everything went so smooth... which made him feel weird about it. Why was
everything so easy?

Chapter 1: Call of Destiny   
Chapter 2: Notion

Chapter 3: Rite of Springs

Chapter 4: Jump into the Fog

Chapter 5: Sweet Disposition
Chapter 6: Can't Stop Feeling
Chapter 7: Giving Up The Gun

It would be nice to live in a kind world.
A world without any troubles, any fear…
A world where no one gets hurt

It existed for me.

geezsunako

(no subject)

Hidden Bonds - [17/?]

Title: Hidden Bonds
Main Characters: Donghae, Kyuhyun & Sungmin
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Kangin & Leeteuk, Heechul & Hankyung, Yesung and Ryeowook
Rating: PG:13
Notes: Ages are slightly different, but not to a great extent & Werewolf AU
Summary: With Sungmin's memories haunting him, Kyuhyun is torn as he watches his friend disappear from him. But when a stranger suddenly appears into their lives, he unknowingly brings a surprise that shocks them both. But it's not before long when Sungmin and Kyuhyun have to fight against the stranger's past in order to save him.

One| Two| Three| Four| Five| Six| Seven| Eight| Nine| Ten| Eleven| Twelve Thirteen| Fourteen| Fifteen| Sixteen| Seventeen
  • kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 4)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter4
MyDecim

Being An Angel to Get Him (Chapter 4)

Title: Being An Angel to Get Him
Rated: R
Genre: Humor (?), Fluff, Romance
Pairing: KyuMin, MiMin
Summary: Kyuhyun used to act like an escaped soul from hell but, when he realizes he falls in love for a popular boy in the university, Kyuhyun turns from being a demon into an angel.

It was Kyuhyun’s first time attending a party invited by the popular community. He was proud, yet scared in the same time. )

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Been busy with school and other stuffs… T.T sorry *bows* I’ll try to update chapter 5 soon…
A/N2: Sorry if it’s short T.T shoot me.

• minto85

(no subject)

Title: Kyuhyun's a playboy.
Pairing: KyuMin, side!YeMin
Rating: G to PG for language
Genre: Romance, slight!angst.
Disclaimer: I don't own this fic! All credits go to AnimeloverNUMBA100, Me just made it into KyuMin!
Summary: Sungminand Kyuhyun have been dating for 8 months...but Kyuhyun is a playboy,
and he keeps flirting with other girls and boys. Sungmin's had enough, and he wonders if Kyuhyun is even serious about this relationship...and if he isn't, he will choose to leave him.
A/N: Will be posting till chapter 6 right now...  As for LSTF, it won't be updated in for lo~ng time. I'm really sorry everyone. *bows many times*

a/n: Thanks so much to the amazing writer, AnimeloverNUMBA100 @fanfiction for letting me make this fic in a KyuMin one!

Chapter 1; You're annoying.
Chapter 2: Ignored.

New: Chapter 3: He's more than a friend.
Chapter 4: Jealous
Chapter 5: Always him.

Chapter 6: Everything I haven't told you.
Sungmin1

Caged (Chapter 2)

Title: Caged (Chapter 2)
Characters/Pairings: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, eventual KyuMin, Siwon, Han Geng
Rating: R
WARNINGS: Implied sex/rape, disturbing situations
Genre: au, angst, drama
Summary: It is a world full of dirt, abuse, selfishness and greed. It is an even worse world for a slade. A slade is a type of slave that is trained for a different form of manual labor. In today's terms, a prostitute of sorts. However, slades are purchased permanently and for one master only. Each slade has their own form of training, their own past, their own story. When four slades are forced to accept the idea that there is a world outside of their own, do they dare try to escape? Do they even have enough of their old selves left to be able to?
E Dream Team Semi-Smile XD

Eunhae Fanfic: Crowning the Dawn

Title: Crowning the Dawn (Part Two)
Authors: tremmy_chii ; fishiesftw
Pairing: Hyukhae / Haehyuk
Disclaimer: We do not own anyone, anything, except for this fanfic. :3
Summary:

After Prince Eunhyuk hears the news about his father's remarriage, along with the crushing pressure of the throne, he flees from home only to face unexpected obstacles. To make matters worse, the prince even falls in love with a villager, who is much more than what he sees at first glance. All's fair in love and war, but two dishonest hearts are bound to greet pain.

Word Count: 3036
Romance, Fluff, Humor

A/N: Oh, uhm, sorry for the confusing pairing? We tried to make them as equal as possible cause Tremmy thought, EUNHYUK IS A PRINCE, HE SHOULD BE MANLEH D: and Annie thought OHHH, BUT DONGHAE IS ALSO MANLY. Thus, it is both Hyukhae and Haehyuk \O/ ... Don't kill us. OTL

Click here :D.
jungli

Fic Dump

Title: Just Another Love Story
Pairing: Heechul/Ryeowook
Genre: romance
Length: drabble
Summary: Heechul loves Ryeowook. Yes, he does.

( Heechul isn't a fluff-loving person but Ryeowook turned him into one, much to his dislike. )

--

Title: For you it's separation, to me it's waiting
Pairing: Kibum/Donghae
Genre: romance
Summary: Exatly what the title says.

( Oh the cheesy stuff he says for him. )

--

Title: Of fights and stupidity
Pairing: Shindong/Heechul
Genre: general
Summary: Shindong comes clean and chaos ensues.

( Donghee isn't supposed to say something serious. Donghee is supposed to make people happy, to make Heechul happy. And Heechul isn't supposed to take things he say seriously. )

--

Title: My Boyfriend's Betrayal
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: drama ; romance
Summary: Ryeowook is cheating on Jongwoon and couldn't handle the guilt anymore.

( He's decided, no matter how things will turn out in the end, he's gonna speak of nothing but the truth. Jongwoon needs to know, he deserves to. )

Ashes Of The Innocent (7/?)

Title: Ashes Of The Innocent (6/?)
Pairing: HaeHyuk, slight KyuMin
Genre: AU, Action/Adventure
Summary: Mafia AU. A young boy who's had everything taken away from him at just 9 years old returns with a vengeance 18 years later to exact revenge. But with all that have changed, revenge isn't necessarily as straightforward as it seems... Or is it?
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Beta-ed by: yuishan18
Previous Chapters: Prologue 1 2 3 4 5 6

Click here for fic!
super junior - sungmin - v neck

Vulpes Vulpes and the Big Bad Wolf

Title: Vulpes Vulpes and the Big Bad Wolf
Pairing: Han Geng x Sungmin
Rating/Warnings: R - shapeshifters/fairy tale AU, interspecies canoodling? XD
Wordcount: 361 words
Summary: Two fairytale creatures meeting in the three little bears' a random cottage. Very loosely based on a prompt from a random prompt generator: "I want you addicted to me."

(Poor little maid? Let's not take the metaphor too far.)