September 9th, 2011

sichul #2

Protect Me [SiChul]

Title: Protect Me
Prompt: #035. Blind
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: HeeChul was waiting for SiWon's return but when he finally came back, it was different that imagined and it shocked HeeChul.
AN: This is a birthday present for kimmaysa. Hope you like it even though it's like that. But I just couldn't think of anything else because I've already two other stories in my mind but these are both chaptered and I'm not quick enough to finish these now, so that I could post a chapter for you, so please be okay with this...^_^
Oh, and btw, this fic is around hundred years ago? or something like that xD

HeeChul hadn't heard of him for months but he was sure, SiWon was still alive. He would know it if he was dead.
Siwon UNF

KyuMin is the New Black (8)

KyuMin is the New Black: Part 8
Pairing: KyuMin, KiMin, KyuHan
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Crack, fluff, romance
Warnings: Language, sex [in some chapters]

Summary: With both Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s careers on the rise, the company could see that both were making money but, if the two were put together, then everyone would be laughing. Everyone but Kyuhyun and Sungmin but like Sungmin always says, "just because we're married doesn't mean I have to like you." Or does it?

"I've been thinking about Monaco," Sungmin said, "I want to come with you."

Parts 1-7 can be found HERE

Antithesis - Chapter 6a

Title: Antithesis – Chapter 6a
Pairing: KyuMin
Notes: Comments, please, Bbs? =3 XD PS: It’s the “press play. ♪” button. XD ; If the story is confusing, feel free to comment. I’ll answer all your questions. ^^ ; New character is introduced here. ^^
Summary: Though in the same year and in the same school, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the exact opposite of each other. So to say, the antithesis of each other. Although, would this antithesis be the cause of a beautiful relationship?

Who do you think you are, ha?

Other Chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1a | Chapter 1b | Chapter 2a | Chapter 2b | Chapter 3a | Chapter 3b | Chapter 4a | Chapter 4b | Chapter 4c | Chapter 5a | Chapter 5b | Chapter 5c
{stock} 梅花
  • meiface

little dark ficlets

Some short fics, all from fluffy prompts that got written with a darker spin.

mondays
Henry/Donghae, PG-13
(AU) Monday workdays are the roughest, especially in the Homicide department.

target: locked
Kyuhyun, PG
(AU) You killed my father. Prepare to die.

love of an artist (for his art)
Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk, PG-13
(AU) Art is meant for looking, not touching. Art is meant to last forever.

copper and salt
Kyuhyun/Yesung, PG-13
(AU) The toughest man in the ring is not always the biggest one.

fridays
Henry/Donghae, PG
(AU) All the weird shit happens on Fridays, but at least they get to go home after.

the etiquette of gate-crashing
Henry/Ryeowook, PG-13
(AU) There's nothign the mafia hates more than nosy reporters toting cameras.

achilles' heel
Han Geng/Heechul, R
(AU) Super big star Kim Heechul has a secret, but it's not what you think it is.
kai
  • rubyls

five ficlets

makeshift bandaid
hangeng/heechul, r, angst | heechul meets hangeng in china for the first time after the lawsuit.

going crazy
leeteuk/heechul, r, crack | what happens backstage after bonamana promotions.

romance is dead
kyuhyun/yesung, nc-17, crack, smut | yesung > starcraft.

for moonfox35 for her birthday ♥
all here!

---

inebriation is underrated
kyuhyun/eunhyuk, pg-13, fluff, crack | kyuhyun needs hyukjae more than he would like to admit. it's kind of embarrassing.

just like now
kyuhyun/eunhyuk, pg-13, fluff, crack | kyuhyuk as they are.

the kyuhyuks here!
eunhae must be love

Petting a Boy Chapter 12.5: Rainbow Mist

Rainbow Mist, Donghae-centric
Genre: Angst, Drama, Slice of Life
Word Count: 5872
Disclaimer: Donghae belong to him self. This is a fictional piece of work, no harm intended, no profit gained. This fiction is mine. Don't steal. Stealing is not nice.
Summary: You can fly to the sun, but if you fly too close, it would burn you.
Ime's Note: This is chapter 12.5 of Petting a Boy. Could be also read as One Shot. Donghae centric, so i couldn't post this on eunhae comm LOL
Previous Chapters of Petting a Boy: Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2: Part 1, Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12
  • kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 3)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter3
SJ

Noona, I'm Hungry!

Pairing(s): none significant (ninja!KyuMin, ninja!EunHae)
Genre: Crack
Summary: Leeteuk wakes up one morning and the whole group starts calling him... everything except hyung.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie

“At least it was only a dream,” he thought to himself as he rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out of them. )
purdykyu

THE BOY FOR ME..(8/?)

Title: The Boy for Me
Chapter: EIGHT
Pairing: KYUMIN
Rating: [PG-13]
2,293 words
Genre: Fluff, Romance 
Summary: Kyuhyun was in love with his brother's best friend, but Lee Sungmin only sees him as a younger brother.

PREVIOUS CHAPTERS 1 2 3  4 5 6 7

“There’s always moon where you are, Sungmin,” Kyuhyun said, surprisingly both even himself. “You bring moonlight wherever you go.”
Nyx

The Sky Above The Clouds

Title: The Sky Above The Clouds
Pairing: Heechul/Jungmo
Genre: AU!Romance
Length: 479 words
Disclaimer: I don't own the artists.
Summary: There was something about the music that made it almost enchanting, there was also something worse about the man that made him angry, impatient and entirely frustrated.

Heechul walked into the coffee club, eyes searching amongst the crowd when he heard the sound of the piano beginning to play. He focused his gaze on the piano player and immediately narrowed his eyes.
kyuhyun..

Eunhyuk's Adventure

Title: Eunhyuk's Adventure (4/?)
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Summary: Eunhyuk decided to fly alone to Korea even though he was really scared and hated boarding the plane, only because he wanna find his lover back that suddenly leave him alone. And his adventures with his stranger friend begin right until he found his lover back.
Warning: F-lock after 3 days.

“I will help you to search for him…”

Previous chapter can be found here

little deaths and dynasties

Title: Little Deaths and Dynasties
Summary: There’s enough emotional dishonesty in SM to fuel a mid-sized country of broken hearts. (And everyone pretends to be okay with falling in love with someone else.) featuring f(x) and Girl's Day

Kyuhyun thinks that for all of the (progressively ridiculous) lectures from management and Jungsoo and Shindong and Heechul, the worst part is when he has to explain everything to Zhou Mi.
Onew Heart

Quad fic Update: Two HenWook, two HanChul.

Title: Their First Time.
Author: rudeminnesotan
Rating: Rated M for Mature.
Pairing(s): HenWook.
Summary: Wookie finds a bunch of stuff for Henry and even some stuff for himself.
Genre: Crack, smut, fluff.
Notes: This is why you should not google ‘Justin Bieber Merchandise’. Because then you start writing fics like this.

( Never in his 21 years would Henry have thought that he’d actually WANT to share his bed with another guy, but… Wookie’s not like any other guy. )

Title: The Piano in the Park.
Rating: PG/PG-13?
Pairing(s): HenWook One Sided!WonRy, ninja!EunHae.
Summary: When Henry spots someone playing on an old piano randomly in a park, he becomes slightly obsessed...
Genre: Fluff, romance.
Notes: I was kinda depressed one night and didn’t know what to do. Started to play Smule, the Magic Piano on my ipod touch and totally got inspired to write this fic.

( The idea of the random piano in the park was something that couldn’t escape the musical Henry. )

Title: The Count – Heechul.
Rating: PG-13.
Pairing(s): Heechul centric.
Summary: Introspective thought of Heechul after becoming a vampire.
Genre: Crack, AU-vampire.
Notes: This is going to be a 15 chapter fic eventually. This is just kind of like. An introduction, so it’s really short. Expect more later.
( "I’m a perfect choice to become a vampire." )

Title: The Count – Han Geng.
Rating: NC-17.
Pairing(s): HanChul.
Summary: The day after becoming a vampire, Heechul’s hungry and decides that Beijing Fried Rice would be a delicious snack.
Genre: Crack, AU-vampire.
Notes: This is going to be a 15 chapter fic eventually. This is chapter two. Intro here.
( "What do we do now?" )

love reallly hurts

Title: Love really hurts (Chapter 6)
Pairing: EunHae, Yewon. minor: Sihae, Kyumin
Rating: pg13
Warning: some kind of incest and male x male of course =))
Summary:Hyukjae already knew the truth between Siwon and Donghae.. Siwon no longer considered Hyukjae as his enemy, at least he is the frenemy now.. He let Donghae entered the dance club, but Donghae is little jealous to Hyoyeon. Meanwhile Kyuhyun is confusing Sungmin...

Kyuhyun nodded weakly then exited the room with Yoona. And Sungmin could only stared at them. He is sad... somehow..
“I’m sorry.... hyung.”
Yesung, I do

Never Again

Title: Never Again
Pairing: Main!KyuSung, SideCameo!KangTeuk, Friendship!YeBum, Friendship!KangTeukEunHaeKyuChul
Genre: Angst, Fantasy
Rating: PG-13 (Violence&Language)
Words count: 11.908
Warning: Character Death
Summary:
Cho Kyuhyun has been the victim of bullying for around 1,5 years. Kim Kibum and his friends Siwon and Han Geng beat Kyuhyun up multiple times a week. It sure makes Kyuhyun’s life much harder, but whenever his friends try to offer him help, he refuses it. Then suddenly there is this stranger who starts to show up and makes Kyuhyun’s life worth living again.

(Never Again)