Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun, PG, you can't spell Slytherin without 'sly'

holiday from reality
Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun, PG, (AU) on a Vietnamese holiday

if you'll pretend you love me
Zhou Mi/Heechul, PG, I'll pretend you're the one I love

the opposite of fairy tales
Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun, PG, if Cinderella had stayed home from the ball of her dreams

it's never you (i could forget)
Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun, PG, whose little green-eyed monster is this?
  • seeeno

Two Fics

Title: Why Jongwoon Hates Dogs
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: PG
Summary: When Jongwoon doesn't show up on Ryeowook's doorstep, the younger man worries.
A/N: part of the postman!yesung verse

Ryeowook's heart clenches as he pulls the coffee out of the box, and he forces a sigh as he all but tosses it into the pantry.

----

Title: Riddle Me This
Pairing: YeWook
Genre: Fluff
Summary: Jongwoon believes in urban legends, and Ryeowook isn't too inclined to agree.

"I'll find a way to bring your Light back before it's too late, Ryeowook. You mark my words."
  • rei06

Good Bye's are not meant forever

Title: Good bye's are not meant forever (One shot)
Character: Super Junior
Genre: Drama, Friendship
Disclaimer: I don't own any super junior member... 
Summary: Leaving for just a short while... Reminiscing the days we've been together... 

Warning: This is in Heechul's point of view... I use some real events into this story... and sorry for some grammatical errors...

(Here I am packing my things as I need to say good bye for a short while.)

KyuMin

Flash Of The Blade chapter 9/9

Member(s): SJ (KyuMin, ninja!SiChul)
Rating: R
Genre: Psychological/Romance/Drama
Summary:
Respected by day, feared by night. One man, who takes it on himself to
cleanse the streets of Seoul from what he calls vermin. But how can you
judge a monster or a man?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Spot:  [info]zaboomafoo76  [info]hellobaby_love  [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414

“Lee
Sungmin, go home. Go home, and sleep in peace. We know that you regret
what you’ve done. Sleep in peace, and know that we forgive you. Forgive
yourself, Lee Sungmin.”
 )

[fic] Pretend Party - Jungmo/Kyuhyun

Title: Pretend Party
Author: convicted_eyes (aka Me)
Pairing: KyuMo/JungKyu (Jungmo/Kyuhyun)
Genre: Smut
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Sex. Swearing.
Summary: After the success of their performance on Immortal Song 2, Kyuhyun and Jungmo decide to celebrate.
Authors note: I don't know! I watched the performance of Pretend Party on youtube, was in love with it, was spazzing with ink_river10 about Jungmo's arms and then this happened. Hope you guys like it!
Archive is here!

Collapse )
Tao Le Sex
  • jarield

Fight & Make-Out: Grounded

Title: Fight & Make-Out: Grounded
Threesome: EunSiHae (Eunhyuk/Siwon/Donghae)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Crack, Humor, Smut
Summary:  Well, it was not a surprised that three idiotic friends namely the self-proclaimed EunSiHae had done another catastrophe in their dorm... So it was also not a surprised this sent the UMMA to another volcanic erruption that sent the three to their punishment... Three horny men with nothing to distract from each other but themselves... well, something was bound to happen... 

Act 1: T-Shirt

sugar milk

Nothing

Title: Nothing
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Siwon; Wonkyu, Kyuwon; Kyuhyun-focus
Characters:Super Junior, Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong
Summary: Kyuhyun is depressed and his Hyungs thought that drinking will make his pain go away...

"We had a fight. A huge one. It was about the military service... He wants me to join them now so we’ll also come out at the same time. I refused."

Title: Never Let Him Go p.2 of Nothing
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Siwon; WonKyu, Kyuwon
Characters: Super Junior; Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung
Rating:PG
Summary: Will Kyuhyun and Siwon get back together after the accident tore them apart?

“We all know I have to do this hyung. There’s no point in staying away. I’ll have to stop singing altogether if I stay away longer than I did. And you know that my love for Siwon is the only thing that tops it.” I said almost in a whisper.
x

In the Movies [Handjob]

Title: In the Movies [Handjob]
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk (slutty!hyuk)
Genre(s): Smut
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): public!smut
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior nor its members. I’m not making any money from this. This story is mine and is fiction. I don't intend to anger, frighten, or intimidate anyone. Anything expressed in this writing does not necessarily mean it's how the characters portray themselves in real life
Author's Note: sorry i could only save 4 spots T_T since i have a internet curfew now (it shuts off at 10:20 PM) it cut off and i couldn't save anymore, my apologies
WILL BE FRIENDLOCKED IN THREE (3) DAYS. If you want to be my friend, please comment here. I don't add back random adds, sorry. Thank you~
Summary: Part of him knew that they could be caught easily, with the way he was panting and moaning, but the other part desperately wanted to flip Hyukjae over the seat in front of him and drill into his tight ass. 

luka jbf close up

Tops, Bottoms, and Relative Chaos

Title: Tops, Bottoms, and Relative Chaos
Author: xsilentserenity
Pairing(s): Eunhae, ninja!Yewook, ninja!Kyumin, ninja! Kangteuk, ninja!SiHanChul, past!Kyuhyuk, past!Haehen
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Romance, Humor, some fluff, implied!smut
Warnings: Rated for implied sexual situations, slight bondage, cursing. No actual smut takes place.
Disclaimer: Such a pity.
Summary: In which Donghae and Eunhyuk's foreplay isn't actually foreplay and the rest of Super Junior eavesdrops.

“You hear that, Hae? You need to be quiet today, arrasso?”

E 5jib Concept photo :33

(no subject)

Title: Crowning the Dawn (Part One)
Authors: tremmy_chii; fishiesftw
Pairing: Hyukhae / Haehyuk
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: We do not own anyone, anything, except for this fanfic. :3
Summary:

After Prince Eunhyuk hears the news about his father's remarriage, along with the crushing pressure of the throne, he flees from home only to face unexpected obstacles. To make matters worse, the prince even falls in love with a villager, who is much more than what he sees at first glance. All's fair in love and war, but two dishonest hearts are bound to greet pain.

Word Count: 3221
Romance, Fluff, Humor

A/N: We've finally finished the fic that we're been groaning about! It's been a long, long time and we're glad we were able to complete the fic before high school~ ^______^ ..."GAAAAH FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL WAS THE WORST THING EVAHHHH." (Annie says, but Tremmy agrees too. LOL) Stay tuned for updates!

THIS IS DUR LINK. 8D
stamp

Their story liveth for evermore

Title: Their story liveth for evermore
Pairing: Hanchul
Word count: 1179
Summary: Heechul tells Hankyung a story. A story of them, from a different time, a different place. That story did not get the ending it might have deserved, but it is up to them whether their story will go differently. (Includes themes of Hankyung leaving and Heechul going to the army)
A/N: Written because I really want Hanchul right now. I was inspired because I read a poem and then I remembered this sentence that I had heard before: Their name liveth for evermore. I apparently really love that sort of weird old English, and as a result this came up. I’m not sure how I feel about this though… You might have to read in between the lines a little bit to get the point. (if there even is a point, I'm not sure anymore) Anyway, please let me know what you think? <3

One was a peasant, the other a vagrant.
backhugging

[19/?] The boy next door (YeWon)

tittle: [19/?] The boy next door
pairing & Character: main!YeWon
rating: G
genre: AU, angst, friendship, brother-ship, fluff
Summary:Siwon live in a neighborhood that there is no kids around. One day there is a family who moved and they have two children. One of their children became Siwon's bestfriend. His name is Jongwoon. But unexpectedly Siwon needs to move out and left Jongwoon.

NEW CHAPTER 19

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18