September 7th, 2011

• mkcv4

Not Your Typical Virgin

Title: Not your typical virgin – Part 1
Pairing: HaeHyuk, OneSide!SungHae, OneSide!WookHae
Rating: PG
Warning: Gender Switch (Sungmin, Hyukjae, and Ryeowook)
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys just the plot.
Summary: This is the typical love story where the guy loves the girl with a little shift. After knowing the girl’s pass and sins, instead of putting a distance, he falls in love with the girl and can’t help, but wish to be with her.

Part 1 :: Part 2
crying from the pretty

Three Changmin/Kyuhyun Drabbles

I'm back with more Changkyu fics. ^^

Attic; 237w; PG; Angst
There's a silence, and Changmin's already erratic heartbeat sputters and screams in his chest, making his insides curl with uncertainty and doubt.

Junk Food; 202w; PG; General
"Do you ever pay attention?"

Earthquake; 357w; PG-13; Tragedy
Changmin wishes he could, wishes just tell Kyuhyun that he loves him one last time.

read them here!
kingdra
  • kingdra

(fic) super junior/shinee, kyuhyun/jonghyun, r, 13k+ w

Title: apple of my eye
Summary: How Kyuhyun thinks he's hopelessly in love, joins a subgroup and takes advantage of Jonghyun.
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Jonghyun, onesided Kyuhyun/Jino
Genre: romance/slash, drama, some humor/fluff/angst/smut
Rating: R at most
A/N: Ignores the Sekyung issue, if anyone's picky with timelines and canonness. Extremely vague/open ending. Was supposed to be for crossover_bbang but it was canceled, so.

( how I miss yesterday )
henry

We're All Sinners (Chapter 5)

Title: We're All Sinners
Paring: KyuWook (Main), Eunhae, 2Min, Hanchul, Zhoury, Sichul, slight!Kyumin, GTop, hinted!Minwook
Rating: PG-13 to R
Summary: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Ryeowook survive in a destoried world, pulled apart from war and death. They are forced to move place to place, narrowly avoiding the Demons that are filling up the four corners of the earth. But as the war between the Demons and Angels rage, the three races slowly blur together as secret loves are formed and taboo's are broken.
Chapter: 5/?

“You little shits! Why didn't you find them? It couldn't have been hard! There was four of them and five of us!”

Chapter 1//Chapter 2//Chapter 3//Chapter 4
  • kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 2)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter2
love is always right

Love is always RIGHT, Captain!

Title: Love is always RIGHT, Captain!
Pairing: Sichul,Kibum, Hankyung, Donghae, and many surprise pairings
Rating: M
Genre: Romance, Humor
Beta by: bling_chullie
Disclaimer: I don't own anything!
Warning: M/M Relationship, OOC, Cursing, Mpreg
Summary: Choi Siwon, 17 years old, rich, handsome, and the only heir to take over the Choi bussiness, fell in love with Kim Heechul who is older than him (21 years old), and just an ordinary young man who left college because of the lack of money. Will their loves survive all of the obstacles and differences? How about Siwon's ex-boyfriend?

PROLOGUE

CHAPTER 01

CHAPTER 02
pale wufan

Of Black Roses, White Masks and Red Strings - Chapter 1

Title: Of Black Roses, White Masks and Red Strings - Chapter 1
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, others
Rating: PG 13
Summary: A prince that's lost his bethrothed, a teenager who took up her soul. 2 roads that separated met once more, but do they necessarily intertwine?
Notes: none~

He got up to close it, but when he got out of bed, his hand nudged something that was placed next to his pillow.
army of donghae

Atheism and Heechul

Title: Atheism and Heechul
Pairing: SiChul, HanChul, HeechulxMystery, KiHyuk, YeWook
Genre: comedy, crack, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Siwon decides that HanChul needs to stop. Permanently. And so begins the greatest pairing war in the history of Super Junior. Sides are taken, friendships and couples destroyed…and there will only be one true pairing in the end.

“Er…no.” Yesung replied truthfully, looking behind him before turning back to Hangeng. “Seriously, this is crazy. I don’t understand why people think I’m the weird one. I just like turtles and philtrums. I don’t write smut about my bandmates or read smut about my bandmates or hang from the roof on an extension cord. You all need help.”

“But you chose SiChul.”

“I chose life.” Yesung intoned. “And sex. I chose life and sex.”

When Darkness Fall Prologue

Title: When Darkness Fall

Rating: PG-15 to NC-17

Pairing: Hanchul (Main), Kangteuk, Zhoury

Genre: Vampire!AU, Fantasy, Thriller

Summary: When the sun hides its presence, darkness engulfs the entire area…Beyond the current life of humanity, there’s another life flow more than any expectation can imagine.

A/N: Everything written in this fic is a  fiction, the sameness and similarities of character or name is purely coincidental.

.prologue. )
heechul {the domestic way}

On Rainy Days (Chapter 1/ Prologue)

Genre: Romance/Angst Pairing: Haehyuk/Hanchul/Kangteuk/Kyumi? (And more xD) Rating: PG? Rating will change as story progresses :) Disclaimer: I don't own any of the members... Just the story plot... T.T  Summary: They all held secrets, their own dark thoughts and doubts behind the strong exterior look. It was just a matter of time before everything would finally be revealed.  A/N: First time writing a fanfic and posting it up... So it might suck.. >< Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated!  -Amber “You never know. And one day you’re going to realise that nothing’s holding you back from leaving me here.”