September 4th, 2011

Eunhae

A drastic change [8/?]

Title: A drastic change [8/?]
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae (Eunhae) maybe more in future chapters.
Rating: PG-13 in this chapter
Summary: There is a mystery surrounding a monster that's turning people into werewolves and murdering them after their first shift, Eunhyuk is asked to investigate the issue with the help of the only victim that could be saved and brought into a pack. Too bad that Eunhyuk hates packs and Donghae has very bad instincts. AU of course
Warnings: Some violence, werewolves, bad words.

"What do we have here?"
려욱 → I'll give you a show
  • wookism

Ghost of You [One-shot]

Title: Ghost of You
Word Count: 1,797
Pairing: EunHae
Rating: R [warnings: character death, ghosts, sexual situations]
Summary: “Til Death Do Us Part” doesn’t apply to the dreams of those in mourning.
Disclaimer: Title taken from “Ghost of You” by Good Charlotte

Donghae never thought he’d be here, standing over the grave of the love of his life, reading his tombstone and holding back tears that stung unlike anything else. He held a single rose, gently placing it down in front of the grave marker, before standing up again. He barely could stand straight, his legs almost ready to collapse on themselves.
laugh

Because We're family Part 11

Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: R
Genre: Angst/Romance
Warnings: adult themes - incest.
Summary: One day, Kyuhyun's father brings back Sungmin - his newly found half-brother. But Kyuhyun doesn't know just how much Sungmin could change their lives. And now, Kyuhyun keeps on screwing up and Sungmin is trying to help out. But just how much would back fire if Sungmin tried to help someone who is as damaged as Kyuhyun.
A/N: There's just a glimpse of the next chapter here. Sorry i took too long to post this. 

MASTERLIST

Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3 / Chapter 4 / Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part A / Chapter 6 Part B / Chapter 6 Part C
Chapter 7 / Chapter 8 / Chapter 9 / Chapter 10 /

But honestly Kyuhyun didn’t want to cry on stage.

Sungmin's Diary - Chapter 2

Title: Sungmin's Diary
Pairing: KyuMin, HenMin, Past!QMi, SeoKyu, EunHae, YeWook, HanChul
Rating: PG - 13
Genre: Romance, Angst
Summary: What will you do, if you suddenly found out that you’ve already fallen into a guy, whose already has a girlfriend, and your best friend is his ex who’s still not over him? 

Chapter 2 - Turned down~ down ~ down
Kangteuk_EHB

Brotherly Love [Chapter Six - END]

Title: Brotherly Love [chapter six]
Rating: NC-17 [inappropriate themes/smutness]
Genre: Romance/Angst/Smut
Pairings: KangTeuk
Summary: Youngwoon didn't realize it was wrong to love his brother so much… When he did, he was in too deep to stop…
Warning(s): INCEST

[prologue] ; [chapter one] ; [chapter two] ; [chapter three] ; [chapter four] ; [chapter five] ; [chapter six]
4 pairings

I Am Yours

Title: I Am Yours (Chapter 1)
Pairing: KyuWook, KiMin, G-TOP
Genre: Romantic
Author: [info]shinigami_icha 
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Jiyong are servants in Kim Family's mansion. Kyuhyun is a special servant. Ryeowook is a young master, and Kyuhyun is Ryeowook's. Sungmin is an angel servant. Kibum is Ryeowook's lovely brother, and Sungmin is Kibum's. Jiyong, he is an innocent servant. And Seunghyun, well Jiyong is Seunghyun's.

List:: ProloguellChapter 1

Read more... )

A/N:: Ahh.. I'm back!!! Miss me??*no one miss you ><* I leave a special spot for my sweety [info]ckat09...

sihaelove

Fanfic - How To Close A Business Deal Part I

Title: How To Close A Deal Part I
Pairing: WonHae, EunHae, KyuHae,
ninja EunWook and Kyu(?)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Alternate Universe, Smut, Orgy
Word Count: 4,016
Summary: Donghae gaped at the ceiling when he realized that Siwon was just  baiting these guys. And Siwon was using Donghae to get what he wanted. Evil businessman.

http://wonhaeluv.livejournal.com/2146.html#cutid1

Calling Back All Memories (12/?)

Title: Calling Back All Memories
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Side Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Drama/Angst/AU/Romance
Warning: grammar errors and typos
Summary: Donghae planned to propose his lover Hyukjae. But on his way to Hyukjae's house. He got an accident. It made him forget his plan to propose Hyukjae, he forgot his promise through Hyukjae and the worse he forgot all about Hyukjae. How Hyukjae will survive? Because, Donghae's love toward him already gone? Will Hyukjae get his lover again?
A/N: will be locked after 3 days. for the friending policy read it here :)

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING LEE HYUKJAE!!??” he shouted as he ran to check Hyukjae’s room. Kyuhyun and Sungmin just watched the latter. )

( MASTERLIST )

Taeyeon
  • jishu

Sungmin's Cuteness Series

Sungmin's Cuteness Series is back~!!
With the latest chapter....

Title: Cute Umbrella
Pairing:  Onew/Sungmin
Rating:  PG-13
Summary:  A pink umbrella with bunny ears stood out among the other umbrellas under the rain.  Onew thought the owner could be a girl but it turned out to be a really cute guy.

CLICK HERE to read Cute Umbrella~!!!

Check out the previous chapters if you haven't yet ^^
Sungmin's Cuteness Series Pairing
Cutest Sungmin/Henry
Cuteness Award Sungmin/Donghae
Ni Hen Ke Ai Sungmin/Zhoumi
Cute Ears Sungmin/Eunhyuk
Cute Girl Sungmin/Heechul
Cute Butt Sungmin/Siwon
A Taste Of Cuteness Sungmin/Shindong
A Sucker For Cuteness Sungmin/Ryeowook
Looking Young and Cute Sungmin/Eeteuk
Not Cute Enough Sungmin/Kibum
A Cute Drink Sungmin/Yesung
Cute Stuff Sungmin/Hankyung
Not As Cute Or Innocent As Everyone Thought Sungmin/Kangin
Cute Angry Expression Sungmin/Kyuhyun
Cute Babysitter Sungmin/TOP
Cute Hiccups Sungmin/Tablo
Cute Guitarist Sungmin/Jungmo
Cute Baby Sungmin Sungmin/ all SuJu

too cute to be evil

The Most Precious Thing [part 10]

Title: [The Most Precious Thing]
Genre: AU/romance/humor/teenage drama
Chapters: [10/13]
Characters: Super Junior!bandfic with focus on Eeteuk/Kangin/Eunhyuk/Donghae/Ryeowook/Shindong + Yesung
Pairings: It’s a teenager sort of coming-of-age story, what do you expect? There are going to be a lot of sexual frustration unresolved emotions
Summary: [When you’re a teenager everyone else around seems to have it better. Ryeowook, a kid coming from a financially struggling family, has never believed it. The only thing he really seems to be missing is a real friend so when one day he's saved from three bullies by a cheerful student it turns out that wonders do happen and his entire life is turned upside down]
A/N: Who would have ever guessed such unexpected events to unfold?!.. screw this, I'm too predictable 

Prologue
 | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9

Chapter 10: Never Gonna Give You Up, Never Gonna Let You Down
Nyx

Embedded Pasts

Title: Embedded Pasts
Pairing: Kangteuk
Genre: AU!Romance, Minor!Drama, Minor!Comedy
Length: One-Shot
Summary: He finally came to know of the world outside, yet he's wary of the day that he'd have to answer those avoided questions. Of the day when those answers may push away the only person he needed, the only person he trusts.

Initial Line Assigned: Fingers over slick surfaces, lips over hot skin, eyes fluttering open and closed, and sounds derived of all possible causes; it was a long night, a long, long night.
hanchul; cute

Fic Dump

I've decided to dump a load of fics that I've started and not finished yet, mainly because I lost interest and perhaps if someone likes them thus far, my interest could be piqued once more. Some of them I do intend to finish anyway, but I thought I'd give a taster of them ;)
So, enjoy my fanfiction dump!

The pairings featured are HanChul, SiChul, SiHan, GengMi, QMi, SiMin, KangChul and Jungmo/Heechul. I think that's it.
The ratings vary, from G to R. They are mostly AUs.

Part One
Part Two

YeWook - pouty

and thus you shall go to the stars

Title: and thus you shall go to the stars
Pairing: Yesung/Hyuna (4Minute)
Word count: 11,499
Summary: Space!AU. Yesung’s been singing on space cruise ships for years, and he’s jaded and tired of it all. Then along comes space pirate Hyuna, and Yesung finds himself unwittingly taken hostage, trapped aboard a rapidly-failing escape pod in deep space, and unwillingly taken on an intergalactic journey with her.

A/N: Originally written for [info]crossover_bbang, but I couldn't submit it in time, and it's been cancelled due to lack of submissions D: but since I already had about 8k words written, I didn't want to give it up, so here it is!

Yesung can’t believe it. He hasn’t been with a girl in ages, and it’s not like he’s all that great with women at the best of times, anyway, but unless he’s blind and misreading all the signals, Hyuna is coming on to him, and doing it with a vengeance. )
heartkyuchul

Listen (Chapter 15)

Title: Listen
Chapter: [15/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, other SJ members might join in soon

Pairings: Eventual!KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship and more to come soon 
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst, Romance
Type: Multi-Chapter (potentially the start of a series)
Word Count: 3,220
Warning: Character death, ghostly apparitions?
Disclaimer: I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:

Kyuhyun had always loved to have a window by his bed where he could write by. However, as far as he was concerned, he has not written anything constructive for ages. Not since he could never look at the large glass window pane again and not feel the hairs stand at the back of his neck. Not since he begin to spend every waking moment in fear and every sleeping one restless.  And definitely not since the indistinguishable eerie sounds visited him resoundingly by the moonlit window almost every night. Maybe he was listening to more than he can hear.

Masterlist 

Prologue Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14

built this house on broken dreams ` bel

ALL THE PEOPLE TAKE MIDNIGHT WALKS TO CONFESS

Title: Without You
Pairing: HanHae Ninja!KyuWookMiMin
Warnings: Heechul Swearing
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff and Slight!Humor
A/N: Title from 'Map The Soul' by Epik High. Please check out both versions!
Challenge: 29/100 - #39 All The People
Summary: Heechul gives Donghae Hangeng's number when they go to China.

Title: All I Ever Wanted To Hear
Pairing: SiWook
Rating: R
Warnings: Mentions of Sex, Prostitution, Girl!Wook, Bad Language
Genre: Romance
Challenge: 28/100 - #31 Midnight Walks
A/N: Had this idea for awhile, actually. Same thing with the 'Thunderstorms' for the Kangmin. I wanted to write a fic like this for awhile. Like it please?
Summary: Siwon meets her at midnight, a ghost like girl that steals from his pocket, but he can't help but buy.

Title: Confession
Pairing: HenWook
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff?
Notes: This is a plot idea for a one x one I wanted to do with someone before, but she chose another one, haha. Lyrics from 'Confession' by Super Junior - M!
Summary: Henry joins Super Junior - M, Ryeowook becomes his bestie.