September 3rd, 2011

EunHae

FanFic: Loving the Enemy.

Title: Loving the Enemy.
Author: rudeminnesotan
Rating: Rated M for Mature. (Probably anyway).
Pairing(s): broken!EunHae, Sungmin/?, Sungmin/Hyukjae.
Summary: World War three has broken out. People have chosen their sides. War... is not pretty.
Genre: AU, angst.
Notes: Warnings: Character death. Sungmin’s lover isn’t named specifically so you can think it’s whoever you want (of course I have my idea, but it’s a matter of how you interpret the text). Oh. BTW: This is for zaboomafoo76.

( It had been three years since the war broke out in Asia. )
with kms

Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 13

Title: Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 13
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Hyukjae & Donghae/Hyukjae
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Drama
Summary: Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous. Now, what are the chances that two raindrops, flung from the heavens, will merge on a windowpane? Gotta be Fate. Its got to be fate that brought Hyukjae and Kyuhyun together. So is it fate again, that Donghae came just as Kyuhyun distanced himself and another problem arouses in the form of Hyunseung, Kyuhyun's father?

"It was a complicated relationship made simple." )

Other Chapters:

Prologue )|( Chapter 1 )|( Chapter 2 )|( Chapter 3 )|( Chapter 4 )|(  Chapter 5 )|
Chapter 6  )| ( Chapter 7
 )| ( Chapter 8 )|( Chapter 9)|Chapter 10)|( Chapter 11)|
Chapter 12 )
b&w

You Are (Not) Alone: Chapter 7

Title: You are (Not) Alone
Rating: PG
Pairing:  KyuMin,
Genre: Adventure, Drama,
Summary:
After Kyuhyun had confessed to Sungmin, things had become awkward. Not because Sungmin doesn't like Kyuhyun. He does. So if that's the case, what's the problem? Also he would uncover a new secret.

Chapter 1: Call of Destiny   
Chapter 2: Notion

Chapter 3: Rite of Springs

Chapter 4: Jump into the Fog

Chapter 5: Sweet Disposition
Chapter 6: Can't Stop Feeling

Because it hurts. 

You Are Perfect (3/3)

Title : You Are Perfect end ~

Pairing : HyukHae, brothers!KiHae

Genre : Drama, Angst, Romance

Rating : PG-13? hehehe

Disclaimer : I just own the plot.. TT_TT

Summary : Donghae met Hyukjae in his imperfect condition. Would Hyukjae accept him?

Warning : Unbetaed.. Fail grammar.. ^^

A/N : Sorry for the really really lateee update ~
I hope there is someone who still remember this fic :)
And this part contain 7030 word count..yaaaayy long enough XDD
Hope not boring you... ♥♥
Oh and btw, this is split into two.. I don't know but lj didn't let me to post in one go :D
Enjoy all ~

Part 1 ~ Part 2

“Yes, Hae. Is it too fast to say I like you?”
  • minto85

Kyuhyun's a Playboy. [UPDATE!]

Title: Kyuhyun's a playboy.
Pairing: KyuMin, side!YeMin
Rating: PG for language~
Genre: Romance, slight!angst.
Disclaimer: I don't own this fic! All credits go to AnimeloverNUMBA100, Me just made it into KyuMin!
Summary: Sungmin and Kyuhyun have been dating for 8 months...but Kyuhyun is a playboy, and he keeps flirting with other girls and boys. Sungmin's had enough, and he wonders if Kyuhyun is even serious about this relationship...and if he isn't, he will choose to leave him.

Chapter One; You're annoying.

New: Chapter 2: Ignored.

army of donghae

What Doesn't Kill You: Chapter 9

Title: What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger
Pairing: HanChul, KyuChul, EunKiHae, KangTeuk, YeWook, other may appear in the future
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Action, Superhero (is that a genre?)
Summary: When Cho Kyuhyun was infected with the GAM Virus, he’d thought he was going to die. Everyone who got it did. If you contracted the virus, you were as good as gone. There was no treatment, no cure, and nothing to aid you toward a quick death. It was slow, painful, and most people committed suicide—or had loved one’s aid them in doing so—before the disease took them willingly.

Or that’s what he’d thought, anyway.

He decided immediately that the man in the wheelchair was the scariest: scarier than the gorilla monster that had almost torn him apart or the glaring boy in the leg brace.

In the School Yard 1-35 / ?

Title: In the School Yard
Pairing: Yesung / EunHyuk. DongHae / SungMin. Siwon / HeeChul. HanGeng / HeeChul. Other pairings later on. Won’t spoil.
Rating: PG-13 – NC-17
Warning(s): Language, violence, character death, sex content.

Summary: There are two groups in the school. The Beauty group and then the famous Boys group. They live in a hate to each other, and tries their best to make the life hard for the others. But does this hate continue forever? What about Siwon’s father? How do they manage to get through The Gang? Read for more…

A/N: This story has been going on forever, and I don’t know how to put an end to it, I just like it too much… ^^

Chapter 1 , Chapter 2 , Chapter 3 , Chapter 4 , Chapter 5 , Chapter 6 , Chapter 7 , Chapter 8 , Chapter 9 , Chapter 10 , Chapter 11 , Chapter 12 , Chapter 13 , Chapter 14 , Chapter 15 , Chapter 16 , Chapter 17 , Chapter 18 , Chapter 19 , Chapter 20 , Chapter 21 , Chapter 22 , Chapter 23 , Chapter 24 , Chapter 25 , Chapter 26 , Chapter 27 , Chapter 28 , Chapter 29 , Chapter 31 , Chapter 32 , Chapter 33 , Chapter 34 , Chapter 35
Zhou Mi

Stuck With You (18/?)

Title: Stuck With You
Characters: Zhou Mi, Sungmin, OC
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy
Type: Novel
Summary: What happens when you suddenly get pulled out of a band that you've known for years, just to be placed with a trainee and is expected to help her rise to fame the fast way?

("God, Kyuhyun! Get your mind out of the gutter please! We don't do that in private!" she hissed, face turning a bright shade of red from the embarrassment.)

Master List
#MrSimpleKyuhyun_01

Falling in Love with an Angel (Chapt 1)

Title: Falling in Love with an Angel (Chapt 1)
Rating: PG-13 (for a lot of cursing?)
Pairing: KyuMin(girl!Min), more to come?
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Drama, Fantasy, University!AU, Genderswitch
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is an angel from a heavenly world called Feathia. He wants a break from his world and travels onto Earth, to find excitement and human friends. He starts to study at SM University in Korea, while majoring in music. He meets a human girl, who also attends the university, named Lee Sungmin and becomes close with her, eventually falling hard for her. However, there’s a catch, by the time Kyuhyun reaches the age of 20, he becomes a permanent angel with wings and will have to go back to Feathia forever. But there is a way he can become a human-- to prove his love for the person he falls in love with...
Warning: Genderswitched (girl!Min& Chul and others will be listed once introduced)
COLLAB FIC WITH... jennii-cho and xoanim3xo

Chapter One: http://jennii-cho.livejournal.com/3301.html#cutid1
DBSJ

Keeper Of The Keys chapter 4/18

Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Summary:
The seven Keys are being captured one by one, by someone- or something-
that wants ultimate power and domination. The Keepers have a critical
mission- seek the Guardians, protect the Keys, and save Seoul.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue, 1, 2, 3
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]arashi_nana

By the end of the impromptu dance, he no longer looked awkward. He looked like the Dancer he really was. )
wonwon

The Inhuman World - Chapter 1

Author: kyuhaexd
Characters: Various. Main: Kyuhyun, Side: Most kpop idols, OC
Pairings: Various, Kyuhyun/Everyone
Rating: Various. PG-13
Warnings: Characters death
Summary: The word out of the human world. Windblowers,bluewavers,flamethrowers,groundshakers,greenrooters,icefreezers,animaltongues,cloudformers,thunderclappers,lightningconstructors,skyscreamers,transpotters,hollers,lightballers,darkballers,souleaters,soulbeaters,blackringers,sluggers,disposers, etc.
Note: I didn't plagiarized any of others's work, this is my own property. I just watched too many fantasies and this came into my mind when I was walking in the snow and I decided to write it down on a piece of paper cause I need to plot something. And here it starts.

Never Meant To Be

Title: Never Meant To be
Author: pinknot_rabbit
Length : One-shots
Pairing (s): Haehyuk, Kihae (broken)
Genre : Angst, Romance
Rating: pg-13
Summary: For long time Kibum had known that his boyfriend had cheated on him. When the time comes to him to end their relationship, could he be strong enough to do it? Because in truth, the third wheel is not Eunhyuk.

That boy had been there the day Donghae announced to his circled of friends about their relationship. The red hair boy had shakes his hand and Kibum fell a tremor in his body and resentment in his eyes. But he didn’t think much about it. Hyukjae is Donghae best friend since elementary and they had come in a package
SungminLicks

When Donghae looks at Kibum's Computer screen.

Author: kyumin86eunhae
Genre: fail!Smut, fail!Crack, PWP
Pairings: Kyumin, ninja!Haehyuk, ninja!Hanchul, ninja!Kangteuk
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: This is just fail. Came up when... IDEK xD 
Summary: Sungmin is just a bit unlucky when it comes to strip poker. Not that Kyuhyun is complaining.

"Did I Hear Strip Poker?"

A/N: I just feel like posting sth. So... Okay, it is fail XD But I need to satisfy the urge of posting it. haha.

Antithesis - Chapter 5c

qTitle: Antithesis – Chapter 5c
Pairing: KyuMin .. Although, no KyuMin here.
Notes: Girl!Wook here. ; Comments, please, Bbs? =3 XD PS: It’s the “press play. ♪” button. XD ; If the story is confusing, feel free to comment. I’ll answer all your questions. ^^ ; This chapter is a short one and more on Wookie's back story. And there would be a couple here that you won't expect. XD
Summary: Though in the same year and in the same school, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the exact opposite of each other. So to say, the antithesis of each other. Although, would this antithesis be the cause of a beautiful relationship?

Ryeowook?

Other Chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1a | Chapter 1b | Chapter 2a | Chapter 2b | Chapter 3a | Chapter 3b | Chapter 4a | Chapter 4b | Chapter 4c | Chapter 5a | Chapter 5b |
려욱 → I'll give you a show
  • wookism

Wandering Eye [One-shot]

Title: Wandering Eye
Word Count: 2,581
Pairing: SiChul, brief moments of SiMin and HanChul
Rating: PG-13 [implied sexual situations]
Summary: Siwon's wandering eye is enough to ruin a perfectly-planned day in the city with Heechul.
Disclaimer: Fic inspired by "Wandering Eye" by Savlonic
Note: Dedicated to moonfox35 for her birthday. Happy birthday, bb! ilu!

A trip to the city together should have been typical: sunny, bright, fun-filled, and enjoyable. But it isn’t when as soon as the pair step off the train, Heechul starts to feel something’s wrong. He doesn’t say anything though, wanting to enjoy this day as much as possible.
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

BURNING ROSES AND CHALLENGES

Title: He's Mine
Pairing: YeChul
Warnings: Bad Language
Genre: Half-Blood!AU
Challenge: 26/100 - #06 Burn
A/N: Part of my Irises Series - go check it out in the tag below for further details. And for anyone who doesn't know, Hephaistos' children are ugly - I'm not saying that Yesung is ugly, no! He's beautiful! But they are the uglier kids of the patheon, cyclopes and not loved people, not to mention how misshapen Hephaistos is. But he is my favorite Olympian.
Summary: Running away from harpies, how Heechul and Yesung joined the Irises.

Title: Thorns Past Beauty
Pairing: Shindong/Shindong Onesided!ShinChul
Genre: Angst
Challenge: 27/100 - #32 Roses
A/N: By the end of this week, all of the thirties should be finished, if I can get their ideas done.
Summary: Shindong counts the roses he received - but life is cruel.