September 2nd, 2011

☀ JJP

[Super Junior] Ultimate Powers - PG13 - 3/(?)

Title: Ultimate Powers
Rating: PG-13
Genres: Fantasy, Adventure(?), m-preg(?), romance
Character(s): Super Junior, OCs
Pairing(s): Eventual Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk, bromance!Eunhyuk/Donghae, hinted!Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Leeteuk/Heechul, various.
Synopsis: In this universe, there are 12 dimensions, in which most of the dimensions are under the evil's control, except for three - Gold Dimension (which nearly got controlled by evil), Iron Dimension and Silver Dimension - the only dimensions that are never under evil's control.

A/N: Based on the Taiwanese drama, Zhong Ji Yi Jia (The X Family). I altered some of the plots, though ^^ Will be locked in 3 days (a.k.a 72 hours)

Links: Characters' Biography - Prologue / One - Two - Three
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

UPDATE FIC DUMP

Title: Take Care of Your Body
Pairing: KangWon
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: smut, some bad language
Genre: Smut
Written For: niayesungie, who wanted some Kangwon/WonKang smut
Challenge: 25/100 of the 100 Fic Challenge - #69 Sailing
Notes: A quarter finished! yayyy!
Summary: Siwon's parents let him use a family boat, and they use it alright.

Title: Wrong Wires Chapter Nine
Pairing: Main!Qmi Side!Minsu, HanHae
Warnings: Bad Language and Mentions of Sex
Rating: PG-13
Notes: Last chapter, hope you liked it!
Other Chapters: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Summary: Kyuhyun wakes Zhou Mi up. Donghae gets a ring. Changmin fixes his collar.

Title: Your Tears are Like Diamonds - Chapter Three
Pairings: Main!Yewon, KiMin
Rating: R
Warnings: Abuse, Substance Abuse, Bad Language, Genderswap!Sungmin, Murder
Challenge: for the 100 Fic Challenge - #22 Diamonds, #23 Tears
Genre: AU!Superhero
Notes: By a sudden flash of brilliance, I have been able to get a new chapter up.
Other Chapters: Prologue | 1 | 2
Summary: Yesung plans to murder, while Siwon hides, even when he doesn't want to.

Title: Clothes That Seem to Slip Down for a Reason
Pairing: 2woon Ninja!Yunjae(like, if you squint really hard)
Warnings: Smut, Bad Language
Written for: my silent stalker, cloud_elf
Prompt: Robe.
Notes: Ah, my OTP for life, and my first 'smut' of them. please enjoy!
Summary: Yesung doesn't like it when Kangin doesn't wear proper clothes.
Dreamy Hearts

Read My Mind

Pairing(s): SiBum (ninja!KyuMin, EunHae)
Genre: Angst/Romance/Mutant fic
Summary:
Kibum loves Siwon. Kibum is too shy to tell Siwon. This sounds like a
high school romance- except that there's someone out there who wants to
get rid of the high school students.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. Also, I'm not so good with SiBum.
A/N: Fic request for go-Ulquiorra@deviantART.
The members here have the same powers as they had in The Magic Riddle,
but this is a different universe and they are of different ages.

Siwon
was crumpled to the ground almost unconscious, chained by his wrists to
one of the walls, various injuries on his exposed skin, and his clothes
covered in blood.
 )
blondie hyuk

I’m Yours (2/?)

Title: I’m Yours
Main Pairing: Haehyuk.
Side Pairing : Hanchul *mention Hara*
Disclaimer: Sadly, in only own this fanfic..but but.. can I claim hyukkie as mine?? *runs for my life*
Genres: Friendship, Angst, Romance
Warning: Un-betaed! And my very bad English ~_~
Summary: Someone said before that 'I love you’ isn't something you say only with your mouth. You say it with your eyes, fingertips, and your breath as well. I don't know if I can tell you by looking at your face.

Donghae palmed his face weakly. He didn’t know what to do right now. He wants to meet Hyukjae, but he was pretty sure that his friend doesn’t want to meet him for now.

Previous Chapter:
1 | 2

• xieh

Siren Song ( Chapter 10/? )

Title: Siren Song
Author: xieh
Characters: Main!Heechul, Han Geng, Siwon, Minor!Various Super Junior members
Pairings: Main!SiHanChul, SiChul, HanChul, Minor!Various Super Junior OTPs
Rating: NC- 17
Genre: Romance, Angst, Drama, Smut
Warnings: Language and... things that generally come with the genre smut. But who doesn't love smut?
Disclaimer: They don't even know who I am... they are definitely not mine.

Summary:

Hankyung is the president of a very successful company and Siwon is his vice president. Heechul is one of Korea's most popular models who doesn't believe in love... until he met Hankyung. Now, behind his wifes back, Hankyung has been meeting Heechul for a few years... but what he doesn't know - and Heechul is very aware of - is that Siwon also has his eyes set on Heechul...

Latest Chapter:

No sooner had the headache escalated did Heechul find himself enter a world of inky black darkness, followed by a sharp pain that shot up his leg.

Chapters:

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10
Gorgeous

Two One-shots and Drabbles (2)

Title: One by One
Pairing: None
Genre: Angst
Rating: PG
Warnings: None
Summary: Super Junior is, and will always be, 13.

Title: Goodbye
Pairing: None
Genre: Angst
Warnings: Written out of grief. Can be in anyone's perspective
Summary: Until we meet again, goodbye.

Title: Drabbles (2)
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Donghae, ninja!Qmi and Sihae
Genre: Drabbles
Warnings: Un-betaed (written at 5:30 in the morning)
Summary: My Angel (Kangin/Leeteuk), Shirt (Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Donghae), I Still Like You (Donghae), Hidden Affection (Kyuhyun/Sungmin), How China ruined our OTPs(Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Siwon/Donghae)
I LOVE YOU

Sequel of How Kyuhyun Found Out About Fan Fictions

Title: How Kyuhyun Fell Down The Gay-hole 1
Author: creepyhole
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Romance; Crack/Humour
Rating: PG
Summary: In which Kyuhyun finally admits to himself that he's gay, Sungmin doesn't know, and everyone's just stupid. 
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters owned by SM Entertainment. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

And so he's gay.

I'm behind you

Title: I’m behind you (Chapter 2)
Pairing: Siwon x Yesung
Rating: pg 15
Summary: Siwon is working as Yesung’s personal servant... Well, it should be that simple, but Yesung’s past not that simple.
In this chapter Yesung meets Dr. Casey Kim, his father’s personal doctor. And, he will know another truth as well..

“Have someone told you this... curiosity might kill you?”

Hidden Bonds - [13 & 14/?]

Title: Hidden Bonds
Main Characters: Donghae, Kyuhyun & Sungmin
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Kangin & Leeteuk, Heechul & Hankyung, Yesung and Ryeowook
Rating: PG:13
Notes: Ages are slightly different, but not to a great extent & Werewolf AU
Summary: With Sungmin's memories haunting him, Kyuhyun is torn as he watches his friend disappear from him. But when a stranger suddenly appears into their lives, he unknowingly brings a surprise that shocks them both. But it's not before long when Sungmin and Kyuhyun have to fight against the stranger's past in order to save him.

AN: We finally get a glimpse into Donghae's and Eunhyuk's past.
I hope you like the update^^

One| Two| Three| Four| Five| Six| Seven| Eight| Nine| Ten| Eleven| Twelve| Thirteen| Fourteen
eunhae

fallen [1/?]

Title: Fallen [1/?]
Pairing: HaeHyuk, SiHyuk, SuJu members
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Angst, Action, Drama, Romance
Disclaimer: Mine! All the grammatical errors and this questionable storyline…and I had nothing against Siwon or whosoever, I love him as much as I love all SuJu members, just that his figure suits the mob boss character the best.

Warning: Grammar people. An attempt on fluff? No violence acts in this chap

Summary:  DongHae is the trustworthy left hand of a gruesome mafia boss Siwon. He’s a loyal person and Siwon treasures him the most, but things becomes complicated when he fall for EunHyuk, Siwon’s boyfriend. What will happen when the possessive Siwon knew his secret?

A/N: KIM HEECHUL! SARANGHAE! TT^TT

here: DongHae’s usually calm and emotionless heart starts to do somersault and flips in his fragile ribcage.The ruthless Lee DongHae is panicking inside.

previous chap: Prologue

kitty fish

tags

In an effort to overcome a minor problem with private tags, this entry will be held to make all tags available. Please ignore it.
예성 → To be despised
  • wookism

Hurts [One-shot]

Title: Hurts
Word Count: 1,822
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: R [warnings: physical/verbal abuse, sexual situations, language]
Summary: The perils of a disaster of a relationship aren't enough to rock the already shaky foundation they've built with each other.
Disclaimer: Story inspired by “Love the Way You Lie” by Eminem feat. Rihanna

He whispers “I love you” over and over again, making false promises that he’ll never do anything to hurt him. Ryeowook’s smile weakens when he hears those words but he’s trying to convince himself and Jongwoon as well, that he believes them.
HenHae

FanFic: The End of Summer Picnic.

Title: The End of Summer Picnic.
Author: rudeminnesotan
Rating: PG.
Pairing(s): ShiHan, HenHae.
Summary: The family decides to spend one last day together before school starts.
Genre: kid!SuJu, fluff.
Notes: I wrote this first on the airplane. 1566 words in the note app on my iPod lol. I’m just glad I finally got it done!

( It was a common parental urge, not wanting to see your children grow up. )

Antithesis - Chapter 5b

Title: Antithesis – Chapter 5b
Pairing: KyuMin
Notes: Girl!Wook here. ; Comments, please, Bbs? =3 XD PS: It’s the “press play. ♪” button. XD ; If the story is confusing, feel free to comment. I’ll answer all your questions. ^^ ; This chapter is mostly about the past. ^^
Summary: Though in the same year and in the same school, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the exact opposite of each other. So to say, the antithesis of each other. Although, would this antithesis be the cause of a beautiful relationship?

Mom, Dad?

Other Chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1a | Chapter 1b | Chapter 2a | Chapter 2b | Chapter 3a | Chapter 3b | Chapter 4a | Chapter 4b | Chapter 4c | Chapter 5a |
take a pic

Kyumin Couple's Series

Title: Decisions and Promises
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating/Genre: PG-13/Fluff
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot. so please, don't take that one from me too. *wink*
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin are together. This series contains Kyumin drabbles as a couple. No heartbreaking, just silly/crack event of their daily life. ^^
A/n: no beta

take eight

Sungmin's Diary - Chapter 1

Title: Sungmin's Diary
Pairing: KyuMin, HenMin, Past!QMi, SeoKyu, EunHae, YeWook, HanChul
Rating: PG - 13
Genre: Romance, Angst
Summary: What will you do, if you suddenly found out that you’ve already fallen into a guy, whose already has a girlfriend, and your best friend is his ex who’s still not over him? 

Chapter 1 - Tables are turned, and turned again

sj ► kyu bb

Lisianthus [eunhae]

Lisianthus
eunhae ; side kyumin.
rating: pg-13.
summary: it's a love that gradually grows.
a/n: early birthday fic for hyukjaelovee

Lisianthus: This gorgeous flower, native to Mexico, has long held an important role in communicating a deep, heartfelt, romantic desire. The meaning of the Lisianthus has changed a bit over the years, so that now it communicates charisma and congeniality.

Hyukjae thinks that if smiles were one day able to power lights, Donghae would be able to light up a whole city with his.