September 1st, 2011

built this house on broken dreams ` bel

QUAND L'EAU TOUCHERA LES ROCHES

Title: Quand L'eau Touchera Les Roches
Pairing: HaeWook
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 2,041
A/N: return of my -wook OTP. Ideas come from a Yoosu fic, "Lavender Bunny" by wedspawn that can be found by a simple google search.
Summary: Donghae, Ryeowook knows, is not the one for him. Like a fish, he would eventually swim away, when Ryeowook wants someone who will stay with him forever.

Collapse )
성민 → Taste of something sweet
  • wookism

Take Me Home [One-shot]

Title: Take Me Home
Word Count: 2,378
Pairing: HyukMin
Rating: R (implied sexual situations)
Summary: Eunhyuk starts to fall for Sungmin after one too many drunken one night stands and decides he's willing to risk their arrangement for a chance at having something more.
Disclaimer: Story inspired by "Stella" and "A Party Song (Walk of Shame)" by All Time Low

Hyukjae knew he’d reached his limit when he woke up on the floor of an unfamiliar bathroom, topless with a bottle (a beer bottle) a few feet away from him. His face was pressed against the cold linoleum and he was sure his pants were missing in addition to his shirt (sure enough they were). Rubbing his eyes and his temples, he slowly sat up, looking around for some clue as to where he was.

Antithesis - Chapter 5a

Title: Antithesis – Chapter 5a
Pairing: KyuMin
Notes: Girl!Wook here. ; Comments, please, Bbs? =3 XD PS: It’s the “press play. ♪” button. XD ; If the story is confusing, feel free to comment. I’ll answer all your questions. ^^
Summary: Though in the same year and in the same school, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the exact opposite of each other. So to say, the antithesis of each other. Although, would this antithesis be the cause of a beautiful relationship?

You've got to be kidding me.

Other Chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1a | Chapter 1b | Chapter 2a | Chapter 2b | Chapter 3a | Chapter 3b | Chapter 4a | Chapter 4b | Chapter 4c
Cat Girl - Default
  • mlss_he

When Roses Wither (3/?)

Title: When Roses Wither (3/?)
Pairing(s): Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin
Genre: Angst, Romance
Warning(s): swearing, epic failure
Word Count: 3,355
Summary: Sungmin has always felt alone; unfavored, unwanted, unloved. She has always felt out of place; family, school, even the public. She's never felt special before. She doesn't look forward to anything in life. But this all changes when she sees him, Cho Kyuhyun; he makes her feel even worse. He's a popular, handsome boy. She's an average, plain-looking girl. How could he ever fall in love with her? Based on my life a true "story".
A/N: Hai guys... I know I would post my FB fic first, but life got in the way... And summer hw. D: I wish I started THAT earlier. Damn you procrastination!!!!! D:< So I shall make up for that with an update to "When Roses Wither"! :'D

( "Sungmin, are you in love with me? ...Because if you are," Kyuhyun continues, "You shouldn't be. Not with a guy like me. ...And if you're not in love with me, good. Let it stay that way. We'll both benefit from this." )

Thanks for reading!~ :'D ♥
myhLum
  • myhlum

Just Until Next Time and First Kiss

Title: Just Until Next Time... (for the lack of title)
Characters: Yehsung | Heechul
Genre: Random | Drama | Yehsung-centric Ficlet (if this is even ficlet, w/ 1,192 words)
Summary: Heechul is leaving
Ratings: PG13
Warnings: UNBETA-ED. MENTIONS OF MILITARY. OVERLY DRAMATIC. (on my sense – at least)
Disclaimer: Some real events were mentioned but none of the backstage/thoughts were for real. ONLY FAN FICTION.
Plus: Wrote this days ago – only able to re-read and edit the ending now. Whoever in my friend’s list who have read this I EDIT THE LAST PART. (Cut the drama. I know I said I love drama but only when it does not involve real drama in real life – so much for redundancy).

Here: (Just Until Next Time)

Title: First Kiss
Pairing: Ryeowook x Yehsung
Genre: Fluff
Ratings: PG13
A/N: I just randomly write this because I spazzed hard on yehsung's Teaser Pic. And no - I didn't forget about 5 randoms - I just don't have the humor to write it yet.

Prompt Request by Anonymous in kinkyjunior

Here: (First Kiss)
jungli

Of brothers and phone calls

Title: Of brothers and phone calls
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul
Genre: general
Length: drabble
Summary: Hankyung tries, fails and tries again.

( The person who always calls him stupid and yet he doesn’t seem to care. The person he loves talking to every time of every day of every week. The person his parents would love to meet. The person he loves— his other half. )

Wild & Trapped

Title: Wild & Trapped
Author: alittle_faith
Rating: NC-17
Genre: gang!AU
Pairing: Minwook
Summary: Ryeowook gets tired of his life in the underground society and decides to run away, stealing one of the gang leader’s precious possessions on his way. Sungmin, as the best tracker and assassin, has been ordered to capture or kill Ryeowook and retrieve the item. But Sungmin has other plans in mind...

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the sweet little angel of the underground society. Caught in little trap, darling mouse?”
Arashi

Meeting is Such Sweet Sorrow [Ch. 2]

Title: Meeting is Such Sweet Sorrow [2/?]
Author: ryuutsuki/xredlotusx
Pairings: HaeHyuk, KyuMin, HanChul
Fandom: Super Junior
Rated: R (overall)
Genre: Drama/Angst
Comment: None.
Synopsis: [AU] Being a rich child, Donghae got more than he's bargained for when he decided to attend a regular high school.

Previous chapter: Prologue|Chapter One

Chapter Two

Oranges. Do You Like Them?

Title: Oranges.Do You Like Them?
Pairing: KyuChul, side!MinWook
Genre: Romance, Crack, Fluff
Warnings: Nothing really. I just used the word "ass" once (LOL)
Rating: PG-13 (I guess. Nothing really happened so it could be PG but I'll just leave it)

Summary: In which Heechul makes Kyuhyun disturbed by peeling oranges and the word 'naked', they help an oblivious MinWook get together and Hongki interrupts Kyuhyun's confessions.
heartkyuchul

Listen (Chapter 14)

Listen (Chapter 14)

Title: Listen
Chapter: [14/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: Eventual!KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship and more to come soon Rating: R
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst, Romance
Type: Multi-Chapter (potentially the start of a series)
Word Count: 2,286
Warning: Character death, ghostly apparitions?
Disclaimer: I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:

Kyuhyun had always loved to have a window by his bed where he could write by. However, as far as he was concerned, he has not written anything constructive for ages. Not since he could never look at the large glass window pane again and not feel the hairs stand at the back of his neck. Not since he begin to spend every waking moment in fear and every sleeping one restless.  And definitely not since the indistinguishable eerie sounds visited him resoundingly by the moonlit window almost everynight. Maybe he was listening to more than he can hear.

Masterlist

Prologue
| Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13

You are indeed, a beautiful man.
Kibum
  • risabet

Oneshot: All good things

Author: risabet
Title: All good things
Rating: PG-13, warning for attempted suicide and slight foul language
Summary: Leaving is never as easy as it seems.
Fic count: Guys, are we still doing the 100 fics challenge? Because if we are, this is 19/100 for me (after a two year break...) with the prompt 027. Replacement, Heechul / Kibum.
Archive for the challenge.

They rush Jungsu to the hospital in the middle of the night when Monday is busy turning into Tuesday and Seoul still hasn't gone to sleep.

~*~

WonTeuk: Soldiers of Light

Title: Soldiers of Light
Starring: 15members, Leeteuk-centric, MainPair!WonTeuk though hints of others as well
Genre: AU, Romance, Friendship, Angst, Comfort, Religion
Warnings: Hint of Yaoi (boyxboy romance)
Words: 11,389
Summary: Leeteuk returns to his brothers and together fight for the love between Leeteuk and Siwon, but what happens when their Father does not approve? He acceptes his faith, hoping that he would see his brothers again someday.

Collapse )
Nino guitar

Perfect Date, part 4

Title: Perfect Date, part 3
Length: 3 out of ?
Fandom/Characters: G-Ry (G-Dragon/Henry), Broken!KangIn/G-dragon Camoes: KangIn, L.Joe (Teen Top), Amber, Super Junior.
Author: theblobmaster  
Warning: Might be slight OOC, none betaed (If anyone is interested I would really appreciate it ^^)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters only the plot
Summary: JiYong meets his biggest fan and finds out he's famous.
Authors Note: I'M SO SORRY! This is long overdue, and no matter what excuse I have (school/moving in for myself/no internet) is going to cover how overdue this really is. But I hope people wont hate me and still like it ^^

Chapter 1  Chapter 2 “Chapter 3

“You’re so talented, and sexy and and I really really admire you! Please remember my name.”

I Admire As I Aspire- Chapter 2

Title: I Admire As I Aspire- Chapter 2
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: G
Summary: Childish, nagging but sweet Kyuhyun will always be a problem to Ryeowook especially when he has these suppressed feelings for him which he doesn’t know if it’s real or just an infatuation. And adding a TV show filming their dorm lives, forcing all of them to occupy only 1 dorm, will just make things harder for him.

Link: Chapter 2
KyuTeuk

FanFic: The many reasons Kyuhyun should not be kept at home all summer.

Title: The many reasons why Kyuhyun should not be kept at home all summer.
Author: rudeminnesotan
Rating: PG.
Pairing(s):kid!Kyu, parents!KangTeuk, EunHaeRy, KyuMin (slight).
Summary: The title says it all.
Genre: kid!SuJu, crack, fluff, some angst.
Notes: Dedicated to junjou_robotica because I told her I would. This is written as a series of short drabbles, just so you know. It was too hard to make all the events flow into one when they take place several weeks apart. Keep that in mind: This fic spans at least 3 months.

( Reason number one… )
yoona

{Eunhyuk/Donghae} In Pursuit Of The Kids We Once Knew

sasugaa

Hanchul - J'Aimerais Tellement - 14/20

Title: J'Aimerais Tellement
Pairing: Hanchul
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Eunhae, Kangteuk, ninja!Sibum, Yunjae
Disclaimer: Only own the fic and the plot.
Summary:In the heart of Seoul where no one goes anymore, a whole new underground has sprung up. The world of street racing is filled with thrillseekers, adrenaline junkies, the just plain dirty and of course the racers themselves. Only one rule truly applies: Drive fast. Once introduced to this world, Hankyung can't stay away. And it is here that the most important chapter of his life is told.

Chapter Thirteen