August 25th, 2011

Hae Céci suspenders

Chaos Theory (Donghae/Kibum)

Title: Chaos Theory
Pairing: Donghae/Kibum. (Negligible mentions of other pairings.)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut
Word Count: 1'908
Warning: Explicit sex.
Disclaimer: The characters in this are fictional and any actions and opinions thus thought out and not real.

Summary: Kibum can't remember why he thought that it was a good idea to go clubbing with the members. Alcohol tends to make them disregard any concept of personal space.

Note: Written in response to this prompt.

(“Well, you found me,” Kibum answers dryly. He gives his nearly empty glass a speculative glance. Although things are a bit fuzzy, he’s not nearly drunk enough to deal with a drunken Donghae.)

Antithesis - Chapter 3b

Title: Antithesis – Chapter 3a
Pairing: KyuMin, KyuWook
Rating: PG-13
Notes: Gender switch is present here. ; Comments, please, Bbs? =3 XD PS: It’s the “press play. ♪” button. XD
Summary: Though in the same year and in the same school, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the exact opposite of each other. So to say, the antithesis of each other. Although, would this antithesis be the cause of a beautiful relationship?

I like you. Are you mine now?

Other Chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1a | Chapter 1b | Chapter 2a | Chapter 2b | Chapter 3a
hyukhae mock fight

[eunhyuk/donghae] of all the gin joints in all the world

of all the gin joints in all the world
eunhyuk/donghae
r, 2702 words, au
years before they chased each other down expressways, hyukjae committed a nefarious felony on donghae.
written in the same verse as run mad as often as you choose, but do not faint, which is basically eunhae playing at cops and gangsters and having an illegally good time.

( of all the gin joints in all the world. )
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

mod post: recruiting for tagging

Hi Members! Long time no see, from your friendly neighborhood mods. We've been talking about reviving the comm, so over the next week you may see several posts from us.

We figured the best place to start was with a bit of Spring Cleaning (yes, we realize it is August, but go along with it) and we need your help.

Our tagging system, as you know, has been indefinitely suspended. The transition from memories to tags was crazy and a task that turned out to be too big for the people working on it (ourselves included - sorry!) to handle. So~ We've decided to simplify the system.

From now on, only pairings and type will be tagged (type: fanvid, fanfic, fanart, etc). LJ has a feature that allows you to search the community by author, so author tags are unnecessary. And ratings are too subjective, so we don't want to deal with the headache. But pairings - well pairings are essential.

Fortunately, a large chunk of the pairings are already tagged. But we have the last couple of years to catch up on!

So if you're interested in helping go through our tags from the last couple of years, please reply with a comment! Quite a few people have expressed interest - we're hoping you're still interested. ^^

This may be a very serious commitment, so we understand if you want some time to think about it. The deadline to comment is August 28th. We will contact you personally to discuss in more detail what we would like you to do. But please only comment if you really think you have time during the next month or so.

Thank you! Please look forward to more posts about much more exciting things to come!

Clash of Japan and Korea 1

Title: Clash of Japan and Korea 1 : Play Time

Genre: Humor

Rating: PG13
Characters

Summary: Cho Kyuhyun makes a bet with Uzumaki Naruto, about Lee Sungmin. But Kyuhyun doesn’t really like Sungmin; cause he likes Haruno Sakura. Sakura thinks Uchiha Sasuke’s cute, Sasuke thinks Sakura is annoying. Youngwoon doesn’t want others to know about his secret relationship with Park Jung Soo, and Wolfram’s pretending to support his friend Yuuri on his crush on Lee Sungmin.

A/N: I have no idea if someone has done this before ._. If someone has, I am terribly sorry. ;A;

("Models are part of my project Sir Tsubasa," Hyukjae answers back)

KyuMin

Flash Of The Blade chapter 6/9

Member(s): SJ (KyuMin, ninja!SiChul)

Rating: R

Genre: Psychological/Romance/Drama (warning: character death)

Summary:
Respected by day, feared by night. One man, who takes it on himself to
cleanse the streets of Seoul from what he calls vermin. But how can you
judge a monster or a man?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.

Previous chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Spot:  [info]zaboomafoo76  [info]hellobaby_love  [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414

“You save people, then kill others? What happened to that ethic code you guys swear by?!” )

To Get Your Heart (2A)

Title : To Get Your Heart
Pairing : HaeHyuk
Length : Multi – Shots
Rating : PG-13
Genre : Romance/Fluff/Drama/Angst
Summary : Hyukjae is a freshmen in his campus. Then he met Donghae accidentally during “The Student Orientation” days. Unfortunately, Donghae is boyfriend of one of the committees. She already warned all freshmen to not flirt or even come any closer to his boyfriend. But Donghae seems interested with Hyukjae and wants courting Hyukjae?

( “you know what game that usually played during the Student Orientation in this university?” Kyuhyun asked again. He’s looking at me now. And I shook my head as a sign that I didn’t know. “well, they said. They told the freshmen to cross-dressing.” )
  • aronnax

[fic] a year without a summer; caveat emptor

A Year Without a Summer
9135 words, r; Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Zhou Mi/Zhang Junning, Kyuhyun/Seohyun
illustrated by sixpersimmons, melodramatic bl manga AU
Kyuhyun is a little too willing to accept love from anyone capable of offering it. Zhou Mi is one of these people, with troublesome consequences.

( "Now I feel like a romcom heroine," Zhou Mi says happily. )

Caveat Emptor
1443 words, pg13; Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi in which neither of them show up very much
Sungmin engages in espionage.

( Sungmin hisses and nearly bites Shindong's finger. )
4 pairings

I Am Yours

Title: I Am Yours (Prologue)
Pairing: KyuWook, KiMin, G-TOP
Genre: Romantic
Author: shinigami_icha 
Summary: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Jiyong are servants in Kim Family's mansion. Kyuhyun is a special servant. Ryeowook is a young master, and Kyuhyun is Ryeowook's. Sungmin is an angel servant. Kibum is Ryeowook's lovely brother, and Sungmin is Kibum's. Jiyong, he is innocent servant. And Seunghyun, well Jiyong is Seunghyun's.

Prologue

He makes mistake, another person get the punishment, and back to him self, he will feel the pain.

Please, leave comments.. because they are loved... ^^
  • kayetin

Only You (Chapter 16)

Title: Only You
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: Hankyung came from a very elite and well known family in Beijing, China. He is a private man, very quiet and indeed smart and he is the son of Mimi; the influential and famous woman in China. His world suddenly went crazy when he become an exchange student in Seoul International School; there he meet a lot of friends and the girl who will make his world crazy
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter16
Tao Le Sex
  • jarield

Barricading Update

Title: Barricading My Oh So Perfect Boyfriemnd Episode 9

Pairing: SiHae

Genre: Genderswitched, Humor, Romance, Bitchery,

Note: Written in Donghae's POV

Summary: Maybe we are just that couple. I’m his slave, and he’s my master. But the way you look at it, I’m also his princess and he’s my prince. It does not sound right doesn’t it? Can we just stick that he is my boyfriend and I’m his girlfriend?

List of Episodes
sichul#3

The Line Between Prejudice And Truth 42th Day

Title: The Line Between Predjudice And Truth
Pairings/Characters: SiWon-centric, SiChul, KyuMin, broken!LeeTeuk/OC, RyeoWook, DongHae, YeSung
Rating: PG-13 (overall)
Warning: Mpreg
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone.
Summary: SiWon moved with his family to another city with another school and other students. Students that have no line between prejudices and the truth.
AN: So, last part :)

SiWon felt loved with them together. He felt comfortable. He wanted to stay with them together.

Untitled

Untitled  part 3

Pairings : HanHae, Hanchul, HaeMi, and Kyu/???

Rating : G for  now

Summary:Donghae wants Han Geng, but Han Geng has Heechul. Donghae is willing to do whatever it take to get him, but Donghae never expected that 'whatever it took' came with another Heart that was set on him.

Part of a Collaboration with summer0smiles

Here at my Journal. and Here is Part one and Part Two.
#MrSimpleKyuhyun_01

(no subject)

Title: Unwanted Marriage
Rating: PG- 13
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin

Pairing: KyuMin

Genre: Romance, angst, fluff

Disclaimer: I only own the story & the idea

Summary: SungMin just heard about hisbestfriend's (who he's have a crush on since... well, forever ) arranged marriage. He leave the reception where the announcement was made, little did he know that a certain somebody followed him out too.

http://jennii-cho.livejournal.com/2203.html

A/N- This was orginially posted on SJ- WORLD. This idea just came into my head when I saw the "Imagine your first kiss with a member..., HOW will it go, and WHO will it be with?". I haven't written in such a long.. This would be like my "comeback" fanfic. Well.. Hope you guys like this Comments are welcomed!
I will be ending my hiatus in two days :D

too cute to be evil

The Most Precious Thing [part 9]

Title: [The Most Precious Thing]
Genre: AU/romance/humor/teenage drama
Chapters: [9/13]
Characters: Super Junior!bandfic with focus on Eeteuk/Kangin/Eunhyuk/Donghae/Ryeowook/Shindong + Yesung
Pairings: It’s a teenager sort of coming-of-age story, what do you expect? There are going to be a lot of sexual frustration unresolved emotions (HaeHyuk, KangTeuk, one sided Shindong/? Sungmin/? Kyunhyun/?) 
Summary: [When you’re a teenager everyone else around seems to have it better. Ryeowook, a kid coming from a financially struggling family, has never believed it. The only thing he really seems to be missing is a real friend so when one day he's saved from three bullies by a cheerful student it turns out that wonders do happen and his entire life is turned upside down. Befriending his bullies, facing unexpected situations, learning to dance and sing for a competition- is he still awake or dreaming?]

A/N: This is going nowhere but I'm still going to finish it

Prologue
 | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8

Chapter 9: Confessions
tao

Gay Relationships and Problems coming with it(Zero/?)(Chaptered sequel to "Feel it in my Bones)

[fic]Gay Relationships and Problems coming with it|PG-13(soon,NC-17)|Romance/Comedy/AU!University/Drama/Smut(later) |Hyukjae/Donghae,Leeteuk/Heechul,Minho/Donghae,past!Hyukjae/Gyuri,Kyuhyun/Sungmin

Summary:Hyukjae and Donghae in crisis in their relationship, and two new students who arrived in their university only exacerbates their problems ... 
Leeteuk doesn't know how to introduce Heechul to his parents,which aren't aware of his sexual orientation.So,in the advises of others ,Leeteuk decides to force Heechul to do a drag.
Heechul is not pleased,even if idea of crossdressing is quite temping.
Sungmin tries to top Kyuhyun,but fails miserably.

A/N:I feel a little worried towards my writing!-_____-But I'm just like this verse as hell and I get a hint of inspiration in the midnight LOL I hope I didn't failed,I want to make my last updates more memorable before the start of my study!Comments are very,very loved!<3Continuation of this

"But I want to join in!"Donghae cries out towards empty space,where previously stood his boyfriend.He pouts his rosy lips in slight disappointment,because he misses Hyukjae like crazy the whole time he's not with him,freaking out because of the these daily absence of other at the exhausting football training.

I'm behind you

Title: I’m behind you (Chapter 1)
Pairing: Siwon x Yesung
Rating: pg 15
Summary: Siwon is working as Yesung’s personal servant. Yesung is a cold man, his father is an Earl. In this chapter Yesung and SIwon will reveal this past..
Note: In this fic Yesung’ father is a British man while Yesung’s mother is a Korean.This fic’s setting is in London~ Anyway happy reading.. chuu~

“You’re beautiful,” he said then stroked Yesung’s face, “I never seen someone as beautiful as you, don’t you ever say something like that again.”

I'm Behind You (Prologue)”
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

100 FIC CHALLENGE UPDATES

Title: Rolling in the Mud
Pairings: Main!Haewook Side!Kyumin, Hanchul, 2woon, WonMi, HyukTeuk
Rating: G!
Genre: Fluff, Kid!Suju
Notes: for the 100 Fic Challenge - #56 Fifth
Completed: 16/100
Summary: Ryeowook is playing in the sandbox when it's ruined and he cries in the mud, only to be greeted by the nicer Lee son.

Title: Nerds and Aliens
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: G!
Genre: Fluff, Kid!Suju
Notes: For the 100 Fic Challenge - #51 Aliens
Completed: 17/100
Summary: Kyuhyun likes watching out for aliens, and one night, Ryeowook finds him alien-gazing. Two nerds and the sky.

Title: Sick Days
Pairings: Shinwook
Genre: Fluff
Rating: G
Notes: for the 100 Fic Challenge - #74 Flu Season
Completed: 18/100
Summary: Ryeowook gets sick, which isn't new, and Shindong tries to help.

100 FIC CHALLENGE ARCHIVE

Title: It Ain't Happening
Pairing: Yekyu/Kyusung
Warnings: Bad Languages and Thoughts, and 'Sex'?
Genre: 'Smut' and Humor
Notes: had this idea for awhile, actually, and it's up for 'Oneshot Thursday'.
Summary: Kyuhyun is horny and decides that choosing Yesung wouldn't be that bad.