August 19th, 2011

Show Must Go On

Title: Show Must Go On
Pairing: KyuMin, not-so-ninja Yewook
Rating: R

Genre: crack!smut, a little, uh, macabre-ish
Word Count: 3288
Summary: Sungmin has Kyuhyun standing in front of him, equipped with a bottle of olive oil. Try to envisage the outcomes.

A/N: A sequel to Get This Show On The Road, Baby, slightly Inception inspired, but you can probably tell. A late birthday gift for [info]seeeno .

“Didn't you say you wanted my cock inside you? Well I think that can be arranged.” )

built this house on broken dreams ` bel

ONESHOTS

Title: Cursed by the Riverbed
Pairing: KyuSung
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Character Death
Notes: love the idea of people like this~
Written For: itty_bitty_bot
Summary: Kyuhyun knows when people die - and meets Jongwoon, who's supposed to die in twenty-six hours.

Title: Angel of Music
Pairing: HeeSung
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Bad Language, Smut
Notes: Oh, this was fun~
Written For: myhlum
Summary: Heechul is completely turned on when Yesung stars in 'Phantom of the Opera'.

Title: Holding Time in My Hands
Pairing: Heehyuk/Chulhyuk
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff!
Written For: phoenix_soar
Notes: Hope you guys like it! From the song - Piece of You by Epik High
Summary: Heechul-Hyung, after the concert in Beijing, needs some up-lifting, which means some Eunhyuk. Who just happens to have had a major crush on him.

Title: Paranoia Pt.3
Pairings: Hankyung/Sungmin, Leeteuk/Ryeowook, Ryeowook/Ryeowook, Donghae/Leeteuk
Warnings: Disturbing and Creepy Themes, Character Death, Substance Abuse
Rating: R to NC-17(some of the stories are R, others are NC-17)
Notes: For the 100 Fic Challenge - #11 Rooftops, #28 Choking, #17 Accidents, #66 Mice
Based Off: The Song Paranoia Pt.3 by Epik High ft. TBNY. All of the stories are based off the stories in the song.
HanMin | WookTeuk | Ryeowook | HaeTeuk

100 Fic Challenge Archive

Calling Back All Memories (10/?)

Title: Calling Back All Memories
Pairing: HaeHyuk/slight!KyuHyuk/slight!HaeMin
Genre: Drama/Angst/AU/Romance
Warning: poor Hyukjae :P
Summary: Donghae planned to propose his lover Hyukjae. But on his way to Hyukjae's house. He got an accident. It made him forget his plan to propose Hyukjae, he forgot his promise through Hyukjae and the worse he forgot all about Hyukjae. How Hyukjae will survive? Because, Donghae's love toward him already gone? Will Hyukjae get his lover again?

‘you think you can do that to me Hyukjae? Let’s see who will be hurting at the end?’ I smirked at the thought. )
  • kayetin

Only You (Chapter 14)

Title: Only You
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: Hankyung came from a very elite and well known family in Beijing, China. He is a private man, very quiet and indeed smart and he is the son of Mimi; the influential and famous woman in China. His world suddenly went crazy when he become an exchange student in Seoul International School; there he meet a lot of friends and the girl who will make his world crazy
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter14
Sungmin Sepia tone

Chameleon

Title: Chameleon
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: MinWook
Rating: PG
Warnings: None
Genre: One Shot, Gang!AU
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, if I did you'd know it!
Summary: Ryeowook and Sungmin plot to get a letter to Gang Leader Choi Siwon
Author's Note: Inspired by the ridiculously hot Ceci Magazine photoshoot! This is a one shot/snapshot fic ONLY.

Chameleon
jungli

Now look into my eyes and tell me, I love you

Title: Now look into my eyes and tell me, I love you
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Heechul
Genre: romance ; au!general
Length: one shot
Summary: Hyukjae is a twenty-seven year old teacher who has had no boyfriend since birth...until he meets Heechul.

( At that exact moment, he had two choices. One, the pretty girl on the bar counter. And two, the hilarious flailing guy. )

Hidden Bonds - [7 & 8/?]

Title: Hidden Bonds
Main Characters: Donghae, Kyuhyun & Sungmin
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae,
Rating: PG:13
Notes: Ages are slightly different, but not to a great extent & Werewolf AU
Summary: With Sungmin's memories haunting him, Kyuhyun is torn as he watches his friend disappear from him. But when a stranger suddenly appears into their lives, he unknowingly brings a surprise that shocks them both. But it's not before long when Sungmin and Kyuhyun have to fight against the stranger's past in order to save him.

One| Two| Three| Four| Five| Six| Seven| Eight

Finally! The story is making progress and that means....Kyuhyun and Donghae finally meet!
Also... I hope you like the surprise that's at the end of chapter 8 :D
HenHae

FanFic: Bestest Gege Ever!

Title: Bestest Gege Ever.
Author: rudeminnesotan
Rating: PG.
Pairing(s): brothers!HenHae, friend!EunHae, mentioned ShiHan, KangTeuk
Summary: Donghae loves his new brother Henry and wants to prove to him that he’s the bestest brother ever.
Genre: kid!SuJu, Fluff.
Notes: I had originally planned to write this after this one buuttt it didn’t turn out that way. It just seems so obvious that Henry would be Donghae’s little brother ♥ .

( "From the second he realized who the chubby cheeked boy was, he had been in love with him." )

Reign on Me series update

Chapter 10: The Origins of Darkness

chars: Taeyeon (SNSD), Sungmin, Eeteuk, Kangin, Siwon, Kyuhyun

ships: Sungmin/Tayeon, Sungmin/Kyuhyun, Siwon/Taeyeon, Kangin/Kyuhyun

genre: drama/romance

rate: PG13

words: 10281

sneak: (( "What else am I supposed to think with this information?" Sungmin argued, "What else am I supposed to conclude when I find him leaving your room late at night and hear he goes there every night?" ))

Collapse )

Magnetic Attraction

Title: Magnetic Attraction
Pairing: Eunhyuk + You
Category: Drama, fluff, romance

Summary: He was the Korea's most distinguished and sought-after aviation captain and the hottest, most eligible bachelor. She was the daughter of Italy's Foreign Ambassador. Gorgeous and happily single, she aspired to be an Italian Vogue fashion photographer. Through many embarrassing encounters, hilarious situations, sexy bantering, and heartbreaking moments, will their attraction for each other be just metaphorical, or something more along the lines of... Love?

{Foreword}  // {Chapter 1} // {Chapter 2}  // {Chapter 3} // {Chapter 4} // {Chapter 5} // {Chapter 6} // {Chapter 7} // {Chapter 8} // {Chapter 9} // {Chapter 10} // {Chapter 11} // {Chapter 12} // {Chapter 13} // {Chapter 14}

"Can you believe that the once-awkward, shy, timid, and embarrassed you would be so charming and irresistable to me right now?" Cherie teased, running her index finger up and down the tight crevices of Hyukjae's abs.
Kyuhyun

It's never easy 10

Title: It’s never easy Pairing: Kyu-centric; Wonkyu-main; Hyukhae-side; Appearances by: None in this chapter Chapter: 10/? Rating: NC-17 Summary: Kyuhyun had just begun university life, and needs to begin to adjust. He has friends who go to school with him, and he meets new friends. What else does university life have in store for him? One thing is for sure, there’s not always a happy ending. (Chapter 1) (Chapter 2) (Chapter 3) (Chapter 4) (Chapter 5) (Chapter 6) (Chapter 7) (Chapter 8) (Chapter 9)(Chapter 10)

Sungmin1

Take Me Away (Chapter 9)

Title: Take Me Away (Chapter 9)
Characters/Pairings: Kangin, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, KyuMin, mentions of KangTeuk
Rating: R
Notes: au, angst
WARNING: Hostage situation, talk of rape and murder
Summary: It was something exciting to do. They never stole, only tried to show the ignorant rich people they are not safe behind their rich houses. But Kyuhyun needed something different now. On his last run with Kangin, things go wrong; someone is in the house. Could this be the change that Kyuhyun needed?
felinando

The Line Between Prejudice And Truth 32th + 33th + 34th Day

Title: The Line Between Predjudice And Truth
Pairings/Characters: SiWon-centric, SiChul, KyuMin, broken!LeeTeuk/OC, RyeoWook, DongHae, YeSung
Rating: PG-13 (overall)
Warning: Mpreg
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone.
Summary: SiWon moved with his family to another city with another school and other students. Students that have no line between prejudices and the truth.
AN: Okay, this gets too angsty by now, so I decided to update two chapters because in the second it gets better :)

DAY 32 + 33:When SiWon woke up on the next day, he was really frustrated and wondered if it was even possible that he was in a worse mood than the last day.

DAY 34:'HeeChul, I just want to help. You know I wouldn't talk with you if it didn't was for both your happiness.'
Hyuk

Fic + Fanarts

Title: Love and Lies [2/?]
Author: ryuutsuki
Pairing: KyuHyuk, Past!HaeHyuk, one-sided!KyuMin
Fandom: Super Junior
Rated: PG-13
Genre: Romance/Drama
Warning: Incest, character death
Comment: Chapter two m(_ _ )m
Synopsis: After nearly losing his brother not once, but twice, Kyuhyun wonders if he could take the opportunity that presented to him- a brand new relationship.

Kyuhyun felt elated.

--

Ananasso
  • yoruna

[Oneshot]: Reading fanfictions ~

Title: Reading fanfictions ~
Paring: Both EunHae & HaeHyuk (...and Mimi/Kyu + Kyumin)
Rating: PG-15
Genre: General, humor, crack, fluff. I have no idea xD
Summary: Donghae just found out what fanfictions are about.
Chapter: Oneshot
Disclaimer: I don't own them; only the plot is mine BD

A/N: This fic it's strange, really strange; sort of a fanfic into another fic into a third fic. (?)
(Donghae was sitting speechless at his desk, staring blank and at his open laptop. He couldn't believe his eyes. He really couldn't.)