August 18th, 2011

haehyuk

Of Updates & Oneshot

Title: Love’s Turnaround
Author: kamenajin
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: Romance/Fluff/Humor/AU
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: The characters are mine... p.s. the writer is delusional. Until I find a way to steal Hyukjae from Donghae. The two shall always belong to each other and I’ll remain as their fanfic writer.
Summary: People changed. Either on his own or through other's will.
A/N: Just a typical story.  Willingly or accidental reading I hope you’ll like it.

chapter2a )

Title: Growing Up
Author: kamenajin
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: Fluff
Disclaimer: The characters are mine... p.s. the writer is delusional. Until I find a way to steal Hyukjae from Donghae, the two shall always be together and I’ll remain as their fanfic writer.
Summary:You know sometimes I think that Hae person cares too much…”
A/N: Since I love Hae-Hae and little Hyukkie (no more) so much, I decide to just make it a series of one shots. So as always willingly or accidental reading, I hope you’ll like it. After Simple Words and Taking Turns here comes Growing Up.

x

Red [HaeHyuk Version]

Title: Red [HaeHyuk Version]
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk
Genre(s): Smut, Romance, Angst, Drama, AU, Fantasy, slight!horror
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): Smut, slight!bloodplay
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior nor its members. I’m not making any money from this. This story is mine, no plagiarism and no resposting in any way, shape or form. This is fiction!!!!
Author's Note: I HAD TO COMBINE 5 SPOTS INTO ONE COMMENT BECAUSE LJ WOULDN'T LET ME MAKE SEPARATE ONES. SORRY T_T this is a remake of my fic Red. This will be friendlocked in three (3) days or 72 hours. If you want to be my friend, please comment here. I don't add back random adds, sorry. Thanks <3
Summary: My prince may be pretty in blue, but he's beautiful in red.
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

BIG CHALLENGE UPDATES

okay - new style because this will take awhile.. I wrote a lot in the past twenty-four hours.
also, check out my journal because I am taking ideas, pairings for people. (yes, I forgot the word, happy?)

How Much Love - SiChul - PG-13 - Some Slight Controversy - #35 Blind
Heechul is a patient at the church, Siwon is the patient man that soothes him.

If There is a Dead End Chapter Two - Main!Yewook - PG-13 - Gender Swap and Bad Language
Prologue|one
Single Mother. Brother that wants to run away. Best friend in hopeless love. Silent Landscaper. Independent female lead.
A/N: No, I don't make Heechul cry on purpose - it just happens.

Wrong Wires Chapter Four - Eventual!Qmi - PG-13(R)- Bad Language and Zhou Mi's thoughts
one|two|three
Kyuhyun is now landing in Taiwan - and Zhou Mi is planning to pick him up and treat him to some 'Zhou-Han Group' hospitality.
A/N: This chapter, unlike the others, is rated R for Zhou Mi. I'm finding it harder to use that as warning.

Line of Frost - Kyuhyuk - PG-13 - Creepy Themes && Some Bad Language - #84 Snowflakes
Hyukjae is a tattoo artist with a criminal background. One day, he gets a request for snowflake tattoos from a man as cold as the snowflakes he draws.

See You There Epilogue - Yehan - PG
The Story
Kim Jongwoon, or more famously known as Yesung, is extremely popular now - and Han Geng is determined to keep his promise.

Deaf By Choice - Shin-In - PG-13 - Heartbreak and Implied Character Death - #81 Noise/Noiseless
Kangin is running away. Running away from his love, his heart. Shindong has blood on his hands too deep to rub off.

Drabbles - 2woon, Yemin, Minwook - PG-13
He opened the bottle; Yesung ripped open the bag of flour.
  • xieh

Siren Song ( Chapter 6/? )

Title: Siren Song
Author: xieh
Characters: Main!Heechul, Han Geng, Siwon, Minor!Various Super Junior members
Pairings: Main!SiHanChul, SiChul, HanChul, Minor!Various Super Junior OTPs
Rating: NC- 17
Genre: Romance, Angst, Drama, Smut
Warnings: Language and... things that generally come with the genre smut. But who doesn't love smut?
Disclaimer: They don't even know who I am... they are definitely not mine.

Summary:

Hankyung is the president of a very successful company and Siwon is his vice president. Heechul is one of Korea's most popular models who doesn't believe in love... until he met Hankyung. Now, behind his wifes back, Hankyung has been meeting Heechul for a few years... but what he doesn't know - and Heechul is very aware of - is that Siwon also has his eyes set on Heechul...

Latest Chapter:

"Heechul." She said, turning in her seat to face him, "You need to perfect your walk and you need to own that catwalk next week. If you don't, Hyukjae is going to steal the crowds attention and they will not spare you a single glance."

Chapters:

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6

The Rhythmical Words of Sorrow

Title: The Rhythmical Words of Sorrow
Author: katane_chan
Length: One-Shot
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut, romance and attempted!crack
Pairings: EunHae and SiHae
Warning: Sexual explicit content
Summary: While shooting all pictures for their upcoming 5th album, something stirs inside one of the Super Junior members

A/N: Will be f-locked after 3 days

Donghae hurriedly got inside and made a run for his room
sunny bunny

Oneshot

Title: Sungmin White and the Seven Frat Boys
Pairing: Kyumin
Side Characters: Sunny, Sooyoung, SUJU, Onew
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Crack, Attempted Humor
Rating: PG
Summary: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who has the best aegyo of them all?
Warning: This is complete and utter nonsense. Like seriously. I have done odd things to this story. You have been warned.
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone/thing, and the plot is borrowed and tweaked.

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

ikebana

Hanakotoba [One-shot]

Title: Hanakotoba
Genre: Angst, Romance, Drama, Fluff
Pairing: Hyukjae/Donghae
Summary: [Sequel to Zinnia and Ikebana] Flowers are their own language. And sometimes, as Donghae finds, you need that to lead a blind man back to sight.

[A/N: For tees2mai, who wanted me to write zinnia!verse that involved Haehyuk and angst followed by fluff for her birthday. This one-shot can be read without reading it’s predecessors, but you’ll probably be as confused as hell, so I suggest you do. ^^]

When Hyukjae left for the war, Donghae kissed him soft on the lips and pressed a bunch of flowers into his hand. )

Are We For Real?

Title: Are We For Real?
Pairing: Donghae and Eunhyuk (Eunhae)
Side Characters: Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon
Summary: Is the relationship between them really for real? Or is it just Donghae's Imagination?
Author's Note: This is my first time writing a Suju Fanfiction, so sorry if it isn't all that. It was inspired by when Eunhyuk said the words 'Eunhae is real!' in this fanmeeting thing. Then Siwon and Eunhyuk were fighting over Donghae. I did this in Donghae's point of view. Enjoy.

EH: Eunhyuk
DH: Donghae

Collapse )

Holding on to our Hearts

Title: Holding on to our Hearts
Characters: KyuMin
Genre: Angst, Romance
Rating: PG 13
Warning: No Warning
Beta:Nazeera (Thank you so much!)
Disclaimer: Super Junior is ELF’s while ELF’s is Super Junior’s ^^
Summary: While celebrating their first anniversary, Kyuhyun died in a fatal accident. They couldn't let go of it till the end.
A/N: This story is written based on the dream I've yesterday. It's exactly the same. I am Sungmin in the dream and Kyuhyun is Kyuhyun. I hope that you all can give support *bow* ^^

Holding on to our Hearts

Love Really Hurts

Title: Love realy hurts (Chapter 4)
Pairing: EunHae, Yewon, Sihae, Kyumin
Rating: pg13
Warning: some kind of incest and male x male of course =))
Summary: Donghae is Siwon step brother, they’re studying in the same school. No one in their school knows about the truth. Yesung is Siwon best friend who secretly has a crush with him. What will happen if Donghae decided to enter the dance class? What will Siwon do as a protective brother?
And will Sungmin fell to Kyuhyun's charm as a playboy in Shinwa?

“You’re cheating!” Siwon screamed.
“I’m not cheating, Mr. Perfect!”
“I’m not Mr. Perfect! I’m Mr. Simple!”
“Shut up! You can’t play this game!”

bumblejoon

Love Bets: Chapter 3

Title: Love Bets
Pairings: Hankyung and Heechul, Kangin and Leeteuk
Other characters: Siwon, Kibum
Rating: NC17
Genre: Romance, School life
Warning: Not beta-ed
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys, only the story

Summary: To Kangin, life was nothing but a bet. And with his influence, his good friend Hankyung followed his footsteps and the two became well known playboys, who changes girlfriend as though they are changing their clothes. Yet, when they decided to bet on winning the hearts of two innocent, cheerful boys: Leeteuk and Heechul, life takes its turn and as fate would have it, Kangin and Hankyung’s hearts had been won over instead. Yet, would their old playboy nature ruin the potential happy ending they would have?

A/N: Its Komoriyukino with a new account! Further chapters will be posted at Bumblejoon instead! :D

Click here to read more

Antithesis - Chapter 2a

Title: Antithesis – Chapter 2a
Pairing: KyuMin, KyuWook
Notes: Gender switch is present here.
Summary: Though in the same year and in the same school, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the exact opposite of each other. So to say, the antithesis of each other. Although, would this antithesis be the cause of a beautiful relationship?

Hello?

Other Chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1a | Chapter 1b
Seunghyun~!

The Next Best Thing [Chapter 29]

Title: The Next Best Thing [Sequel to Sick Little Games]

Pairing: Various. Main: Kyuhyun/Sungmin

Genre: AU!High School, romance

Warnings: Crude language, mentions of alcohol, brief mentions of violence

Summary: Once a playboy, always a playboy, right? Sungmin knows it's too late for a do-over and to find true love, but maybe he can get the next best thing...
Toshiro

(no subject)

Title: Circus

Rating/Warning: Umm... pg-13 for cursing and mild violence

Parings: KyuHyuk with hints of KiMin and HaeWook

Word Count: Word says 6,478

Disclaimer because people seem to think it’s needed: I own the characters not the plot! Wait... that's backwards!

Summary: Welcome to the circus! Where you won't see many animals but you'll see plenty of mutants

A/N: This Is for 13fireflies! :D It's a late birthday present :D It's super long too ^^ It has a little do to with a circus hahaa I got the Idea from listening to Opera because that song sounds kind of like a circus tune :) there are three parts to It and a link to each part at the end of the first two chapters

OH and Ignore the formatting :/
sungmin

Falling in Love with an Angel (prologue)

Title: Falling in Love with an Angel (prologue)
Rating: PG-13 or higher
Pairing: KyuMin(girl!Min), more to come?
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Drama, Fantasy, University!AU, Genderswitch
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is an angel from a heavenly world called Feathia. He wants a break from his world and travels onto Earth, to find excitement and human friends. He starts to study at SM University in Korea, while majoring in music. He meets a human girl, who also attends the university, named Lee Sungmin and becomes close with her, eventually falling hard for her. However, there’s a catch, by the time Kyuhyun reaches the age of 20, he becomes a permanent angel with wings and will have to go back to Feathia forever. But there is a way he can become a human-- to prove his love for the person he falls in love with...
Warning: Genderswitched (girl!Min and others will be listed once introduced)
COLLAB FIC WITH... jennii-cho and xoanim3xo

That's why I'm going away from this place and take a vacation, to Earth.
sichul#3

The Line Between Prejudice And Truth 31th Day

Title: The Line Between Predjudice And Truth
Pairings/Characters: SiWon-centric, SiChul, KyuMin, broken!LeeTeuk/OC, RyeoWook, DongHae, YeSung
Rating: PG-13 (overall)
Warning: Mpreg
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone.
Summary: SiWon moved with his family to another city with another school and other students. Students that have no line between prejudices and the truth.
AN: I think this gets worse the more I update...I'm sorry...

'What is-' A voice said all of a sudden but stopped immediately after seeing SiWon cry.
Jonghyun

Worry

Title: Worry
Pairing: SiHanChul
Genre: slight-angst, fluff
Wordcount: 2001
Summary: There's been a fire, but where is Siwon?
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior, I own the plot and the fanfiction.

(A/N: No, there will be no sequel. This fic was just an idea I had in my head and I wanted to get it out. I'm happy if readers like it enough to want a sequel but I make no promises. It's personally not one of my best fics (to me anyway) and I hope readers enjoy.)
Donghae 2

Fic Dump

Title: Milkshakes
Type: One-shot (PG, <2200 words)
Pairing: Leeteuk x Hyukjae friendship, not-so-ninja!Hyukhae
Summary: Leeteuk's acting out of it so Hyukjae takes him out for milkshakes
Title: Numbers
Type: One-shot, Fluff, Romance (PG <1350 words)
Pairing: Kyuhyun x Leeteuk (KyuTeuk)
Summary: Leeteuk recruits Kyuhyun to teach him some maths.
Title: Rejection
Type: Drabble (PG <400 words)
Pairing: Hyukjae-centric (pairing: read as any member)
Summary: Rejection was something Hyukjae was used to.
Title: Suits
Type: One-shot (PG-13 <1300 words)
Pairing: Kibum x Kyuhyun (with the tiniest hint of KiHae because... I can't resist)
Summary: Kibum goes to hurry Kyuhyun along and gives him some advice.

Masterlist