August 15th, 2011

sichul#3

The Line Between Prejudice And Truth 27th + 28th Day

Title: The Line Between Predjudice And Truth
Pairings/Characters: SiWon-centric, SiChul, KyuMin, broken!LeeTeuk/OC, RyeoWook, DongHae, YeSung
Rating: PG-13 (overall)
Warning: Mpreg
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone.
Summary: SiWon moved with his family to another city with another school and other students. Students that have no line between prejudices and the truth.
AN: Oh, please don't be angry at me. I wanted to post the 29th day, too, but it's appearently too long...so now that much sichul together, but day 29 is much more sichul :) so, please don't be mad at me...

'He had thought about his lover!' he exclaimed and SiWon blushed slightly.
x

the belief in eternal innocence - chapter three

Title: the belief in eternal innocence - chapter three
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, slight!kyumin
Genre(s): Smut, Angst, Romance, Drama, AU
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): Smut, Prostitution
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior nor its members. I’m not making any money from this. This story is mine, no plagiarism and no resposting in any way, shape or form. This is fiction!!!!
Author's Note: i feel as though this chapter isn't very satisfying...it's smutty and it's 3069 words so i hope you like it <3 This will be friendlocked in three (3) days or 72 hours. If you want to be my friend, please comment here. I don't add back random adds, sorry. Thanks! <3
Summary: His conscience was gone; his fears were gone; and he thought of nothing but sex.

Previous Chapters:
prologue | 1 | 2

EunHae - Married

His Smile-Mask [Chapter 9]

Title: His smile-mask
Pairing: EunHae (Hyukhae)
Rating: PG-13
Warning: vulnerable!Donghae
Summary: Donghae hides everything behind a smile except when he's in physical pain. He doesn't let anyone see his true feelings, not even his best friends. Eunhyuk is a dancing shy boy that hates Donghae because he thinks he's all that. But what happens when these to very different worlds meet?

(And we thought you were going to date chicken the rest of your life)

built this house on broken dreams ` bel

UPDATES AND COCK-BLOCK

title: If There is a Dead End - Chapter One
pairings: Yewook, Broken!Hanchul, Broken!Yewon Side!Kyumin,KiTeuk, 2U,Jaesu (more later)
rating: PG-13
genre: Romance
warning: Gender Swap (Wook,Chul, Minnie, Teukie,Yoochun,Jaejoong) Bad Language.
summary: Single mother. Brother that wants to run away. Best Friend in Hopeless Love. Silent Landscaper. Independent female lead.

prologue chapter one

title: Wrong Wires Pt. 3
pairing: Eventual Qmi, Side!Minsu Yewook
rating: PG-13 for bad language and Zhou Mi's thoughts
notes: I really wanted to do Qmi - and I randomly got this idea
summary: The smart Kyuhyun, professional hacker, gets a very interesting case from a co-worker's husband. Plunged into a rollercoaster of wires, swear words and suits borrowed from Kim Junsu, he meets up with Zhou Mi,none other but the sexy man of his dreams that just happens to want to fail his whole operation.

1|2|3

title: Fail Cock-Block
Pairings: Kyuwook, Wonkyu, Qmi, Henwook, Haery,Hyukmin, HeeTeuk, Sihan,Sihae,Kangmi,Shinye
genre: anger, romance, humor
summary: Eunhyuk tries to get Yesung the cock-block off. Doesn't work too well for Haehyuk.
rating: PG-13
notes: I got this idea after noticing how much of a cock-block Kyuhyun seems to be for Yewook, and started then researching cock-blocks for other pairings, but only got Haehyuk, Kyumin, and Yewook.

Whenever they’d be close enough for a kiss, locked in a hug, swinging their hands together or just playing around, the lead singer would appear out of nowhere and drag him or Donghae out of the picture or ask for a hug, or remind him that their part was next.

Antithesis – Chapter 1.a

Title: Antithesis – Chapter 1.a
Pairing: KyuMin, Kyu(another surprise character)
‘Rating: PG-13
Notes: There is a SJ member here who switched genders. Kkk. Smug. Kindly leave me comments. Thank you~!
Summary: Though in the same year and in the same school, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the exact opposite of each other. So to say, the antithesis of each other. Although, would this antithesis be the cause of a beautiful relationship?

Cho Kyuhyun.

Other Chapters: Prologue
Dreamy Hearts

Double chaptered fic post

Flash Of The Blade chapter 3/9
Member(s): SJ (KyuMin, ninja!SiChul)
Rating: R
Genre: Psychological/Romance/Drama (warning: character death)
Summary: Respected by day, feared by night. One man, who takes it on himself to cleanse the streets of Seoul from what he calls vermin. But how can you judge a monster or a man?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: 1, 2
Spot:  zaboomafoo76  hellobaby_love  lovekibummie rei_ming

"Highly fitting, though, that you call yourself a fallen angel- Park Jungsu.” )

Revenge Of The Fallen chapter 11/15
Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Rating: PG
Genre: Action/Slight violence/Drama
Summary: Being in the NSS isn't easy- not when you're dealing with some of the country's biggest crime figures of the century. The cards are in your hands, and it's your move.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Spot: zaboomafoo76 lovekibummie viridian_blue5 arashi_nana

In his arms, he carried the unconscious witness, and blood was dripping down Leeteuk’s hands and covered half of Henry’s shirt. )

Expectations: The Planet of the Mad Vampires Part 4 of 5

Title: Expectations
Adventure Three: The Planet of the Mad Vampires Part 4 of 5
Author: Aquariuslover
Pairings: KyuWook, Yunjae
Genre: Crossover, Science Fiction, Humor, Adventure

A/N: This story is inspired by Star Trek. The crew of the Expectations will be made up of members of DBSK and Super Junior. Instead of chapters the story will be broken up in adventures.

Summary: Captain Yunho in an attempt to reward his crew for all their hard work gives them shore leave on what appears to be a safe planet. That illusion is soon broken when crew members start disappearing and fictional creatures straight out of Earth’s horror stories are to blame.

Prior Adventures

The Planet of the Mad Vampires
smexy

Nine Lives SEASON 2

Title: Nine Lives (Season 2)
Pairing: Reader and Heechul,
Side pairing: Almost ReaderxSungmin, onesided!Kyumin,
Yewook, KanTeuk, Eunhae(in previous chapters)
Rating:Pg-13
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: Animal death, swearing
Summary: It’s your first day at a new school, in a country
you’ve only heard about in History class. Can you really fit in this place when
you’re only an “American”?

“Ow!” You jerk your head up to see
Cho Kyuhyun rubbing his leg. “Good morning to you to…” he grumbled. His hairs
disheveled and you laugh at his face. This guy’s the most popular person at
school? Nah, he must have a charismatic twin or something.

EunHae Trio

Title: Nurturing
Pairing: Friendship!EunHaeMin, EunHae
Genre: Friendship
Warning: Implied smut
Summary: Sungmin takes care of two naughty children who fall ill. Pulling his hair out isn't in the job description.

A dark figure was standing directly above them, looking down at the two obviously naked men on his floor. 'If you were trying to be a ninja and come in undetected. You failed miserably.' Sungmin said as he rubbed sleep out of his eyes.

Title: Hard To Say
Pairing: EunHae
Genre: Romance, angst (a bit)
Summary: You can only get a second chance if someone gives you the opportunity and once that opportunity opens up you better not miss it.

'Bye, Hyukjae.' and a door closing with a resounding click was the last noise that could be heard in the entire apartment for the rest of the night.

Title: A Misguided Silence
Pairing: Friendship!HyukMin, tad bit of EunHae
Genre: Friendship, fluff
Summary: Sungmin and Hyukjae had been friends every since they were in diapers but now after all these years there seems to be a growing distance between the two. Are they just growing apart or is Hyukjae avoiding Sungmin like the plague for another reason?

In less than two seconds the appendage was back and had slipped his hand in Hyukjae’s which didn’t go unnoticed by Sungmin.
  • kayetin

Only You (Chapter 11)

Title: Only You
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: Hankyung came from a very elite and well known family in Beijing, China. He is a private man, very quiet and indeed smart and he is the son of Mimi; the influential and famous woman in China. His world suddenly went crazy when he become an exchange student in Seoul International School; there he meet a lot of friends and the girl who will make his world crazy

Chapter11

Hidden Bonds - [6/?]

Title: Hidden Bonds
Main Characters: Donghae, Kyuhyun & Sungmin
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae,
Rating: PG:13
Notes: Ages are slightly different, but not to a great extent & Werewolf AU
Summary: With Sungmin's memories haunting him, Kyuhyun is torn as he watches his friend disappear from him. But when a stranger suddenly appears into their lives, he unknowingly brings a surprise that shocks them both. But it's not before long when Sungmin and Kyuhyun have to fight against the stranger's past in order to save him.

One| Two| Three| Four| Five| Six
Nyx

[Haemin] The Constant Cycle + A Subtle Hint

Title: The Constant Cycle
Pairing: Haemin
Genre: AU!Drama, Romance
Length: One-shot
Summary: He heard of the many stories, but he knew too personally the tale of the man who lived a double life, in secret that often involves dangerous risks to his well-being. While he, with a normal and average life, realized he couldn't simply sit back and wait any longer.

He blinked up at the sky and counted the clouds. The endless seam of clouds spread out above, and wondered, just how far the sky could stretch if he could give it a limit. Boundless.

Title: A Subtle Hint
Pairing: Haemin
Genre: AU!Fluff
Length: One-Shot
Summary: There are plenty of signs in life, some more obvious than others.

"I doubt making him notice you was your only motive."
eunhae must be love

Love Story That Has No Title Chapter2

Title: Love Story That Has No Title [Chapter2]
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: AU!School, Romance, Fluff
Warning: Random plot, homophobic, foul language, slight OOC
Disclaimer: I owned Hyukjae and Donghae. Sue me.
Claimer: My fic that I wrote with effort.
Summary: Hyukjae is in love with Donghae. But not really.
Ime’s note: Nothing much :3
Previous Chapter: Chapter 1

10 Drabbles - Various Pairings

Title: 10 Drabbles
Author: convicted_eyes (aka Me)
Pairing: Various (EunHae, HanChul, MiMin, KyuMin)
Genre: Various
Rating: Averages at a PG (But there is one PG-13. Be warned.)
Warnings: Very, very mild language (I think I used one swear word), sexual themes, hints of violence.
Summary: A series of drabbles written to various random songs.
Authors note: I've done one of these before that was all QMi, where you put your itunes or music player of choice on shuffle and write a drabble to the first ten songs that come on. You start when the song starts and end when the song ends. I've put for each drabble, the song that came up, the rating, the pairing and the genre, and warnings if there are any.
It should also be noted that Drabble 4 is part of the same universe as 'If we catch a criminal'.
Archive is here!

Collapse )
love letter

Soft Spot ch. 21

Title-Soft Spot
Chapter-21
Pairings-Yewon, Broken Kyusung, Kyumin, Broken Yehyuk, Eunhae, Broken Shichul
Rating-PG
Summary-The holiday date
Disclaimer-Not my boys
A/N: I suppose that no matter how many times you say something, there is a possibility it won't sink in, so all I have to say at this point is that there is more to fanfiction than how many times the main pairing makes out. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I just keep getting the same kinds of comments, and it's honestly a little frustrating. Granted, it isn't everyone, and I do really appreciate all my readers, but to those readers who read my fic for the story and leave me comments about the story, thank you very much. You are the reason I haven't discontinued this fic.

Collapse )

[Sequel; Part B] After- Dance Practice;

Title: After- Dance Practice.
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut
Warning: Explicit sexual content, Language, Smut, Sex.
Summary: After a very busy day, Eunhyuk goes to Donghae's house to "relax." But, as always, they end up doing other things :D.
Notes: This is Part B of the sequel of Dance practice Room (SMUT);
*UGH. I always delete this by accident *__*;;

Original-
Dance Practice Room
Sequel- Part A

Part B - "I warned you before, remember?" Donghae smirked and continued to touch Eunhyuk's sensitive spots.
D: Henry

FanFic: Caring touches and Angry Birds.

Title: Caring touches and Angry Birds.
Author: rudeminnesotan
Rating: PG-13.
Pairing(s): HenWon, mentioned Siwon/Sooyoung and Henry/Sunny.
Summary: Henry’s small crush on the kind hyung torments him some.
Genre: AU, College, fluffy with a bit of angst and possibly some crack.
Notes: Dedicated to junjou_robotica because she burnt her hand. Inspired by This fic of mine.

( "Everything got even worse when Siwon began to demand cheek kisses from Henry." )
Kyu 8D

Evil Candy and Thermometers

Title: Evil Candy and Thermometers
Pairing: QMi, Baby!Minnie
Genre: Domestic!AU, Fluff
Summary: Sungmin is acting a little strange.
Sequel to: Bedazzled Boots and Rubber Duckies, Laptops and SweatersPink Bows and Designer Purses, and Manbags and Little Boyfriends
A/N: I'm back~ I have a bunch more of these planned out, so I'm sure that everyone's need for teeth-rotting fic will be taken care of.
"MiMi, I think there's something wrong with Minnie." )
VOLDY &lt;3

Because I'm Naughty, Naughty - Chapter 2

Rating: PG-13 (for now)
Pairing: EunHae, KyuMin
Warnings: High school!AU, hook ups, high school drama, threesomes, SMUT, idols outside of SJ playing minor roles
Genre: Crack, Romance, Smut, Minor fluff, Minor angst
Summary: Welcome to SMHS, home of the Titans, rah, rah! From the slums of Mokpo to living the high life in the most prestigious boarding school in Seoul, Donghae finds that high GPAs and test scores to die for aren’t the only things this school is known for. Nevermind being the “children of the ideal future” bring on the sex, heartaches, and hangovers. After living such strict and studious lives for the majority of their childhood, these children are taking advantage of the lack of parents and poorly enforced school rules to live life on the wild side for once.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior in any way. This fic is purely for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: I made it, guys! :D haha, well here it is; chapter 2! Hope you enjoy it (: Stay tuned for my next update the following Monday; that chapter is definitely going to be interesting for some of you, aha.

"Excited for the first day?" Sungmin whispered to Donghae...
Prince Hae~

Sexuality--It's Ridiculous (9/?)

Title: Sexuality--It's Ridiculous
Pairing: KyuHae
Disclaimer: I have a facebook friend who lives in Seoul...does that count?
Summary: Kyuhyun's probably the straightest guy you've ever met; he likes booze, his job, and women. But what happens when his best friend Heechul decides he's had enough and propositions host Donghae to do his best to change this fact about Kyuhyun? Will it work? Or will there be more problems deciding Kyuhyun's sexuality? And what happens when the playboy starts falling for him?

Oh wait; maybe that was just the alcohol.
Lens Flare Tree
  • sayhell

Three Decades Later - [Oneshot]

Title: Three Decades Later
Length: One-shot (approx. 5500 words)
Author: sayhell
Pairings: Kyuwook
Genre: Mild fluff, Mild angst (In actual fact, I don’t really know)

Summary: A letter Kyuhyun received from his late wife propelled him to look for Ryeowook. Reunited after three decades of separation, Kyuhyun promised himself that he’ll never let Ryeowook go again.

Some love never stops even when the relationship does.

qmi

Carnival Dates - Drabble Set

A New Adventure With You
Pairing: QMi

Summary: The second step right next to being officially together, Kyuhyun plans to take Zhou Mi to an amusement park. Unfortunately, someone is utterly afraid of heights, clowns and twirling, crazy rides.

--

Read more... )

Just the Two of Us, Hopefully

Pairing: EunHae

Summary: Eunhyuk plans to impress his date with a total makeover, with invitation to an amusement park. Little does he expect mayhem to follow when he walks around with a blonde hair and girls hitting on him.

--

Read more... )
ken

[18/?] The boy next door (YeWon)

tittle: [18/?] The boy next door
pairing & Character: main!YeWon
rating: G
genre: AU, angst, friendship, brother-ship, fluff
Summary:Siwon live in a neighborhood that there is no kids around. One day there is a family who moved and they have two children. One of their children became Siwon's bestfriend. His name is Jongwoon. But unexpectedly Siwon needs to move out and left Jongwoon.

NEW CHAPTER 18

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17
From the Soul to the Song

2 Drabbles and A Chapter

Title: Of Beaches and Breezes
Fandom: Super Junior/DBSK/SNSD
Universe: Of Flesh, Fur, and Fang
Summary: Thanks to Zhou mi's big mouth, the entire pack takes a day at the beach for fun in the sun.

Of Beaches and Breezes

Title: A Time of Rest
Pairing: Heechul/Jungmo
Universe: Real World
Summary: They all need a break, but there is only one that he can manage to help with that.

A Time of Rest

Title: Of Blood and Brooms
Author: kat_elric
Genre: AU, supernatural, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: SHINee, Super Junior
Pairing: Onew/Minho, Key/Jonghyun, Heechul/Hankyung, Past Heechul/Yesung
Summary: As if being a witch that has to deal with school, potion making, and managing his own powers wasn’t enough, Onew has decided to add in a complicated relationship with a old friend turned vampire named Taemin. Yet when he goes to visit his friend in the heart of the vampires’ domain, he finds something that he thought he had lost long ago, someone he never thought to see again.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these groups, their respective companies do… for now…
AN: Sequel to Of Flesh Fur and Fang and will make more sense when read after, but can be read alone.

Chapter Fourteen

Masterlist
Byou

Every Time (Chapter 8)

Title: Every Time (Chapter 8)
Pairing: Haehyuk, Kihae, Kiteuk Side!Yoosu, Maybe more later
Rating: PG-13+ (R for this chapter)
Summary: Hyukjae was walking home from the store to his shared apartment with Junsu, when in the darkness of night, people attacked him. He woke up in a teen's house. What happens when he, an adult, falls for this teen?

Chapter 8
hug!haehyuk

Long Time...Now Seen

Title: Long time..Now Seen
Pairings: Yunjae, Haehyuk[main] Yoosu, Kyumin, Kimin(kibumxchangmin)[side]
Genre: romance; angst
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the story.
Warnings: Un-betaed....but you should be able to understand most of it...hopefully
Summary: Jaejoong and Donghae are idols who spent there free time looking for true love. Yunho and Hyukjae are their back-up dancers who helps them find it.

Chapter 21