OT5

125 Days (23/?)

Title: 125 Days
Rating: PG
Genre: Life, Drama 
Paring: hinted!Kyumin
Chapter: 23/?
Wordcount: 1,029
Summary: Sungmin was the least popular member of Super Junior. He was always overlooked and being in the sidelines for so long started to get to him. His will to live was weakening and his desire for death was growing stronger. What will he do when he learns that he only has 125 days left to live?

“I feel the same. I don’t feel like working either. It’s so pointless”
  • xieh

Nailpolish and Heels; Battle of the Divas

Title: Nailpolish and Heels; Battle of the Divas
Author:
xieh 
Pairing: SHINee&&Super Junior; HanChul Slight!JongKey, OnHo, 2Min, KangTeuk, EunHae, KyuMin (If you squint reeeeeeally hard... !)
Genre: Humor, Crack, Slight!Romance
Rating: G
Warnings: None!!
Summary: It's an all out war as Kim Heechul and Kim Kibum decide once and for all who's the REAL diva!
Disclaimer: ... Sigh. SM Owns these lovely boys. :(

( "I propose... a diva-off." )
  • Current Music
    After School - AH ♪♪
pokemon; bulbasaur

[fic] Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi – SJM – Vengeance is Mine – Oneshot

Title: Vengeance is Mine
Author: fonulyn
Rating: NC17 (and s-s-spanking)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi (cameos from the rest of SJM!)
Disclaimer: I own no one, only my dirty imagination.
Summary: Even after all these months of experimenting and trying, there are new things they find out about each other. Sometimes accidentally. And sometimes revenge is needed.
Comments: Happy birthday plastictear! 8D This is all for you, ten pages of Qmi p0rn XD I hope you like it and that you’ll have an amazing birthday ;) Even if it’s technically only tomorrow *whistles*

So… basically, plastictear wanted top!Mi, I wanted top!Kyu, and in the end I wrote both. Everyone wins! \o/ It’s not as filthy smut as I’d like it to be but oh well, I suppose it’ll do XD I hope you’ll enjoy! It even tries to have some resemblance of a thin plot! Oh, and this fic was completely inspired by this picture, even if it doesn’t really make an appearance in the fic. But without it, there would’ve been nothing, and Mimi is always relevant.

---> It really ought to be kind of gross, Kyuhyun supposes, the way they’re both still in the sweaty clothes from the dance practice, but he can’t really bring himself to care ---

Magnetic Attraction

Title: Magnetic Attraction
Pairing: Eunhyuk + You
Category: Drama, fluff, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: He was the Korea's most distinguished and sought-after aviation captain and the hottest, most eligible bachelor. She was the daughter of Italy's Foreign Ambassador. Gorgeous and happily single, she aspired to be an Italian Vogue fashion photographer. Through many embarrassing encounters, hilarious situations, sexy bantering, and heartbreaking moments, will their attraction for each other be just metaphorical, or something more along the lines of... Love?

{Foreword} // {Chapter 1} // {Chapter 2} // {Chapter 3} // {Chapter 4} // {Chapter 5}

Peeling off his tshirt, Hyukjae tossed it in a hamper and made his way to the fridge for some water. As he guzzled down the iced water, some escaped from his lips and trickled down his neck to his stomach, following the path of his firm abs that were still gleaming with sweat.
Perfection Kyuhyun

Serenade of the Damned

french

Damage Done

Title : Damage Done
Characters : Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Jungsu(Leeteuk)
Genre : One-shot, romance, angst, violence
Rating : R (for violence)
Disclaimer : The boyband Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and to themselves respectively. I disown anything that you recognized in this fiction, except for the storyline, style of writing and plots.

A/N : The story doesn't follow chronological order of events.

Summary : Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, that's alright because I like the way it hurts; just gonna stand there and hear me cry, that's alright because I love the way you lie.

( “You lived well before I met you, didn't you? What difference it’ll make?” )
DBSJ

Revenge Of The Fallen chapter 5/15

Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Genre: Action/Slight violence/Drama
Summary: Being in the NSS isn't easy- not when you're dealing with some of the country's biggest crime figures of the century. The cards are in your hands, and it's your move.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4
Spot: zaboomafoo76 lovekibummie viridian_blue5 arashi_nana 

“If only she hadn’t witnessed the shooting, my family would still be alive.” )
SungminLicks

To fall in Love... or not to fall in Love... (3/6) (Sequel to 'Just another One-Night-Stand (?)'

Author: kyumin86eunhae 
Genre: Smut, Crack, Romance
Pairings: Kyumin (in other chapters: Mentions of: Hyukhae, Hanchul and Sungmin/everyone)
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Explicit Sexual content, fail!plot/story/smut, boyxbox, slut!min, rain!sex
Summary: One-Night-Stands are meant to be One-Night-Stands. The point is, that you are never going to see each other again, got it?

A/N: This is a chapter-long smut and can be read without the whole story. So if you are not that much into chaptered Fanfiction, but more into one-shot-smuts (like me xD), you can still read it^^ I wrote this like two months ago, btw xD

RAIN SMUT FOR EVERYONE WHO LIKES IT.

Promises, Promises Chapter 15- White Day

Title: Promises, Promises
Pairing:
Kyuhyun/OC
Rating:
PG
Disclaimer:
I don't own anything. Yet.
Summary:
What happens when your best friend breaks your promise? And, in the process, breaks your heart? In the early years of your friendship, you and Kyuhyun promised to be each other's valentines, and since then, you stuck through. Even that one year, when that hot (like omg-lee-donghae-hot) guy asked you to be his. No matter how many guys(and no matter how hot they were), you never gave in to the temptation. Because what sort of best friend would you be if you didn't, right? But by the Valentine's Day of junior year, some things have changed...
A/N: 
This is my first fanfic on LJ! I hope you enjoy reading ^^ Please comment :3
sichul

Hard Work [SiChul]

Title: Hard Work
Pairing: SiChul
Disclaimer: I own the plot...and my fucking life -.-
Summary: HeeChul hates his work. But his mind suddenly changed when he went to a cafe for in his lunch break.
AN: I wrote this some time ago. It's really weird and i guess not really interesting...sorry for that and yeah, sorry anyways xD

'So here you are working...,' the other said, not directed to anyone while looking around. 'Interesting...'
Heechul neck yellow

Strategic Planning - Part 8

Title: Strategic Planning 8/?
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul (side KangTeuk, KyuMin, Eunhae, YeWook)
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Swearing, Sex, Angst
Genre: AU, chaptered, Angsty (this chapter)
Disclaimer: If I owned them, everyone would know it. :D
Summary: Hankyung works for The Man. And The Man is a total pain in the……
Notes: Dedicated to convicted_eyes because she amazing!

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7

Strategic Planning - Part 8
hanchul

Many, Many Fics

Title: Crash and Burn
Genre: Drama/Romance
Pairing: Siwon/Heechul
Disclaimer: Not mine
Summary: Siwon's cheated and wants to make things better before he loses Heechul forever.
Inspired: Crash and Burn by Elise Estrada

( Sorry babe )

Title: Friday Night
Genre: Romance/Drama
Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin
Disclaimer: They're not club performers, they're idols
Summary: Sungmin is Siwon's dancer when he sings at a club
Inspired: This

( I love you )

Title: Birthday Surprise
Genre: Fluff
Pairing: Leeteuk/Heechul
Disclaimer: Happy Birthday, 83 Line!
Summary: Heechul has a few words for Yesung
Inspired: This, THIS, and this.

( One night, at the dorm, )
kry

The Long Lost Brother Chapter 5

Title: Long Lost Brother Chapter 5
Genre: Brotherly love, Angst
Characters: Yesung, Siwon, Broken Jonghyun
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Siwon will lose the only brother that he truly loves
Warning: Age switch
Disclaimer:English is not my first language, if you find some grammatical errors and wrong choices of vocabulary, please understand ^^

It hurts....it hurts so much...why didn't you believe me Mr.Choi...

She's my man (Chapter 7)

Title: She’s my man
Pairings: Kyumin, Eunhae
Other Characters: Ryeowook
Genre: Friendship, drama
Warning: Gender switch
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is a very handsome man and a lot of girls are chasing him and dying to be his girlfriend. But behind his popularity among the girls, he is hiding a great dilemma and that is his ex girlfriend Kim Ryeowook who will comeback in Seoul after a long period of time. What will Kyuhyun do in order to win her heart again? Will Lee Sungmin help him win her heart again by pretending to be Kyuhyun’s girlfriend?

Chapter7

Running Études

Title: Running Études (Au!Fic)
Author: Dreaminginside
Words: 629
Pairings:Yewook
Warnings: None
Disclaimer:LOLNO
Summary: Ryeowook likes to use Jongwoon's body as his piano, running
études up and down his spine.

A/N: Little drabble from a verse that I will write once I have less on my plate :) kellsung , here's your fluff!<3

Jongwoon is nearly asleep when he feels the light brush of fingers down his spine. )