June 16th, 2011

KyuMin

16. Strawberries

Pairing(s): KyuMin, broken!KangKyu
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst/Friendship/Romance
Summary: Sungmin dances through life. Kyuhyun tries to slip through it unnoticed. What happens when they have to interact under forced circumstances?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
A/N: Inspired by the movie version of A Walk To Remember.
Spot: zaboomafoo76 hellobaby_love lovekibummie angelqmin paperheartsmin

"I think the theatre is a wild strawberry patch.” )
uchiha_sasuke

Hanchul - J'Aimerais Tellement 05/?

Title: J'Aimerais Tellement
Pairing
: Hanchul
Sub-pairings
: Kyumin, Eunhae, Kangteuk, ninja!Sibum, Yunjae
Rating:
 PG-13
Disclaimer: Only own the fic and the plot.
Summary: In the heart of Seoul where no one goes anymore, a whole new underground has sprung up. The world of street racing is filled with thrillseekers, adrenaline junkies, the just plain dirty and of course, the racers themselves. Only one rule truly applies: Drive fast. Once introduced to this world, Hankyung can't stay away. And it's here that the most important chapter of his life is told.

Chapter Five

~ ~ ~

Collapse )

A Day in The Life (Au!Fic)

Title: A Day in The Life (Au!Fic)
Author: Dreaminginside
Words: 1,104
Pairings: Henmin, Yewook
Warnings: Implied
Disclaimer: LOLNO
Rating: PG
Summary: A day in the life of Sungmin, or at least one where he has the inability to actually hit the snooze button.

A/N: In the same verse as Morning Lullabies but it's not necessary to have read it to understand. The result of being lonely at one in the morning, written in an hour XD

Sungmin just considers it a victory that they don’t have to call the fire department. Again. )
  • gamia

Hungry Hands Turning Soft and Old

Title: Hungry Hands Turning Soft and Old
Author: gamia
Rating: R
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Warning(s): Semi-AU
Summary: Sungmin likes to bake, Kyuhyun likes to eat. It's a win-win situation.
Notes: Purely self-indulgent, and it's all gween_taiyou's fault because she kept on spamming me with superbly awesome, shiny food pics on Twitter. Title taken from Nutini's song. Thanks broadway_bound3 for the speedy beta & dralinalucius for the efficient uhuh.

(Hungry Hands Turning Soft and Old)

It has to be you (Chapter 59)

Title: It has to be you
Pairings: Yewook (Girl: Ryeowook), Kyumin (Girl: Sungmin)
Other Pairings: Hanchul (Girl: Heechul), Kangteuk (Girl: Teukie)
Other Characters: Kibum, Eunhyuk, Jessica, Taeyeon, Luna
Genre: Drama
Summary: Ryeowook is an ordinary school girl but her life will suddenly became chaotic when her parents introduce her to her future husband who happens to be the arrogant and playboy TV icon and model Kim, Jongwoon

Chapter59
VicCK

Occlude, Seclude, Conclude

Meanings: 3 Phases of Sungmin's Love Life

Phase 1. Occlude
Pairing: Haemin
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU, Angst, Romance
Disclaimer: I don't own them, SME does. Plot is mine.
Summary: Donghae's life was filled with Sungmin. (Haemin's story - a.k.a. what happened beforeMeanings.)

Phase 2. Seclude
Pairing: Kyumin
Genre: AU, Angst, Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun's life was once filled with Sungmin. (Kyumin's story - a.k.a. what happened before Meanings.)

Phase 3. Conclude
Pairing: Henmin
Genre: AU, Romance
Summary: Henry's life becomes filled with Sungmin. (Henmin's story - a.k.a. what happened before Meanings.)

Magnetic Attraction

Title: Magnetic Attraction
Pairing: Eunhyuk + You
Category: Drama, fluff, romance
Summary: He was the Korea's most distinguished and sought-after aviation captain and the hottest, most eligible bachelor. She was the daughter of Italy's Foreign Ambassador. Gorgeous and happily single, she aspired to be an Italian Vogue fashion photographer. Through many embarrassing encounters, hilarious situations, sexy bantering, and heartbreaking moments, will their attraction for each other be just metaphorical, or something more along the lines of... Love?

{Foreword}

Donghae looked Hyorin up and down appreciatively and whistled. "My wifey sure is hella sexy. Don't blame me if I can't control myself tonight."

(i close my eyes) yet all i see is you

Title: (i close my eyes) yet all i see is you
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Word Count: 2100
Warnings: Schmoop. Unprotected sex.
Summary: [PWP; their first time.] They're both completely naked, just skin against fevered skin, rolling their hips together, permeating every inch of each other's space and Yesung has to stop for a moment, just press his face against the curved hollow of Ryeowook's neck and take in oxygen, a slow and steady inhale-exhale because it's almost more than he can bear.

"I just," he mumbles, muffled against Ryeowook's warm skin, "I don't want to fuck this up." Voice stuttering and hands shaky, like he's a pimply, virginal teenager and not a pop star fast approaching thirty with years of experience behind him.
too cute to be evil

The Most Precious Thing [part 5]

Title: [The Most Precious Thing]
Genre: AU/romance/humor/teenage drama
Chapters: [5/13]
Characters: Super Junior!bandfic with focus on Eeteuk/Kangin/Eunhyuk/Donghae/Ryeowook/Shindong + Yesung
Pairings: It’s a teenager sort of coming-of-age story, what do you expect? There are going to be a lot of sexual frustration unresolved emotions (hints of HaeHyuk, KangTeuk, one sided Shindong/?).
Summary: [When you’re a teenager everyone else around seems to have it better. Ryeowook, a kid coming from a financially struggling family, has never believed it. The only thing he really seems to be missing is a real friend so when one day he's saved from three bullies by a cheerful student, it turns out that wonders do happen and his entire life is turned upside down. Befriending his bullies, facing unexpected situations, learning to dance and sing for a competition- is he still awake or dreaming?]

A/N: Where Shindong hogs all the spotlight and they all realize how much they suck. And man, I'm only at the fifth from thirteen chapters? This thing is freaking long TTTT

Prologue | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part3 | Part 4

Part 5: High School Bromance
kyumin mv

my secret... say WHAT?!? 3

TITLE: My secret…say WHAT!?!... 3
TYPE: novel
GENRE: Romance, friendship
RATING: [PG-13]
PAIRINGS: main: KYUMIN
side pairings: EunHae, Yewook, Hanchul, Kangteuk
SUMMARY: Sungmin who is in college now… has a secret whom he never told anyone, and no one really knows about it except his family… what would that secret be?...

“(Err—Minnie. Ahm.. you still remember Cho Kyuhyun?” he asked.

'Cho Kyuhyun? CHO KYUHYUN? How will I forget him?'

“Ah-huh… yup… of course,” I answered back.

“Well, good that you remember him-…” I cut Heechul hyung’s word

“How could I forgot him if we have the---“ then I was cut by Heechul hyung.

“him… because I just saw him a while ago in our university.”

“You’re joking, right?” I asked him, raising my voice a little. He’s here? How? Why?)
Donghae

Real Face (23/24)

Title: Real Face
Characters: Donghae, Heechul, OC
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Type: Novel
Summary: She finally managed to escape from the one place that she hates the most in order to begin a new life in Seoul, but is still unable to get over the hatred for the male species. Would her heart be softened eventually?

("You want to have Aeyoung? Over. My. Dead. Body.")

Master List

It Started With You: BONUS

Title: It started with you
Author: Yuukikun
Pairing: Haehyuk/Eunhae, wonhyuk (one sided),Minhyuk/eunmin,Kangteuk,kyumin,Yewook,etc.
Rating: PG-R(later chapters)
Genre: AU,fluff,romance,droma,slight angst,smut,etc
Summary: After the death of his sister, Eunhyuk has nowhere to go and makes a risky decision
to call up his old friend Sungmin, who he's not seen for several years. Sungmin, of course, agrees
and invites him over immediately. But what Eunhyuk doesn't know is that after all these years,
Sungmin has become part of a famous band called Super Junior and lives with 11 other men. Now, oblivious little Eunhyuk is roomed with the famous Lee Donghae, his idol crush. Now, with
someone as innocent and cute as Eunhyuk, someone's going to want a piece of him. Siwon is
infatuated with him and Sungmin is reviving old flames, but Eunhyuk has his eyes set on Donghae,
who's dating someone else and barely sees him as more than a pleasant acquaintance. Can he survive
at this dorm and make a successful, new life starting there?

Collapse )

Magnetic Attraction

Title: Magnetic Attraction
Pairing: Eunhyuk + You
Category: Drama, fluff, romance
Summary: He was the Korea's most distinguished and sought-after aviation captain and the hottest, most eligible bachelor. She was the daughter of Italy's Foreign Ambassador. Gorgeous and happily single, she aspired to be an Italian Vogue fashion photographer. Through many embarrassing encounters, hilarious situations, sexy bantering, and heartbreaking moments, will their attraction for each other be just metaphorical, or something more along the lines of... Love?

{Foreword}//{Chapter 1}

"I guess I'll be trusting my life with you, Captain..." she looked at his name-badge, "Hyukjae."
heartkyuchul

Listen (Prologue)

Title: Listen
Characters: Kyuhyun (main), Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings : KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship and more to come soon
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst
Type: Multi-Chapter (potentially the start of a series)
Word Count : 609
Warning : Character death, ghostly apparitions?
Disclaimer : I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:  Kyuhyun had always loved to have a window by his bed where he could write by. However, as far as he was concerned, he has not written anything constructive for ages. Not since he could never look at the large glass window pane again and not feel the hairs stand at the back of his neck. Not since he begin to spend every waking moment in fear and every sleeping one restless.  And definitely not since the indistinguishable eerie sounds visited him resoundingly by the moonlit window almost every night.

Maybe he was listening to more than he can hear.
my number 1

Seeking Light - Chapter 12B

Title: Seeking Light
Pairings: Kyuwook, Minwook, Eunhae, Kangteuk, Sihanchul, Heeteuk!friendship ( a lot more later, i promise)
Rating: PG13 maybe ( i'm quite violent, hehe)

Summary: Kyuhyun was born and raised as a member of the Dark Society, an organization where death and killing were inevitable and violence was part of life. Not even as he left the organization has he left that part of his life. Then comes Ryeowook, a young man who has absolutely little-to-no idea about the dark and violent reality of society. Can he shed light to Kyuhyun's darkness? Or will he fall prey to the Dark Society?

Chapter 12
Part B

Ryeowook pouted at the two. None of them seemed to hear him at all as they lashed out at each other. Did he become invisible all of a sudden?
Teukie oppa!

Catching You Prologue/?

Title: Catching You - Prologue/?
Pairings: Hyukhae, onesided!Kyuhyuk, Hanchul
Genre: Romance, slight!Angst, Smut, AU
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I don't own them. TT TT Just the fic.
Warnings: Heechul's language

"Hannie, I need you to transfer Hae to my case. He said that he could catch Eunhyuk and I want to see him fail."
SiChul

[FF] Without Notice

It has to be you (Chapter 60)

Title: It has to be you
Pairings: Yewook (Girl: Ryeowook), Kyumin (Girl: Sungmin)
Other Pairings: Hanchul (Girl: Heechul), Kangteuk (Girl: Teukie)
Other Characters: Kibum, Eunhyuk, Jessica, Taeyeon, Luna
Genre: Drama
Summary: Ryeowook is an ordinary school girl but her life will suddenly became chaotic when her parents introduce her to her future husband who happens to be the arrogant and playboy TV icon and model Kim, Jongwoon

Chapter60

Betrayal's Return (2/?) pt. B

Title: Betrayal Returns
Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst
Pairing: Hankyung/girl!Heechul, Siwon/girl!Kibum, Siwon/girl!Heechul, Kangin/girl!Eeteuk, Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Yesung/girl!Ryeowook
Summary: Two different couples with one daughter… the life of a broken family and a daughter torn in between. This little girl’s real mother, Heechul, is also a celebrity in another country. This little girl’s real father, Siwon, is someone who works in an office and always models part-time. This little girl, Hina, despite understanding her parents at such a young age, can’t help but want a normal family. What would happen if her hopes get to the minds of her real parents?

(Are you breaking up with me?)
zhoumiderpu

fanfic: squirm away

title: squirm away
author: plastictear
pairing: henhae
rating: pg-13
genre: humour, fluff, romance
words: 560
summary: donghae introduces henry to korean cuisine. henry isn't happy, or at least he pretends so.
a/n: a drabble request for reves_amers, i hope you enjoy it! inspired by my korean friend telling she likes to eat chopped up live octopus.

the horrors Henry faces as Lee Donghae's boyfriend

What we've become chapter 15

Title:What we’ve become
Length:Chapter 15/?
Pairing:Yewon
character: Kyuhyun,Kangin, Zhoumi, Hyukjae, Donghae,Kibum,Victoria f(x),Tiffany snsd,OC
Rating: nc17
Genre:AU, Romance
Disclaimer: I’m their’s but they not mine
Warning: English is not my first language. If you find grammatical errors please be nice with me. There will be an age switch. Yesung and Siwon is in the same age in this fic
Setting: AU –Siwon and Yesung are getting towards the end of their respective high-school days, and have never met prior to this fic.
Summary:The boys met at the party Where Siwon realize that Yesung was A Kim’s, therefore a family enemy. They have to sneak around to see each other, and both boys have to deal with their issues surrounding that, their complicated family lives.
A/N: This fic came up from Romeo and Juliet Tale, But I make my own version of the story, I promise no one will die in this story and I also guarantee this will be a happy ending story
Beta: This fic is beta by my lovely friend ~ IMA~she’s not in LJ but she nicely beta my fic. My fic without her will be a bunch of crappy sentence

Siwon, are you freaking out?”Yesung inquired, eyebrow raised, a hint of amusement in his tone. “You’re totally freaking out!."
  • Current Music
    super junior you and i
  • mkcv4

Your Blood

Title: Your Blood - Chapter 9
Pairing: Eunhae, Hanchul,Kanteuk, Sikum, Yewook, Kyumin
Rating: PG
Warning: Gender Switch
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys only the plot
Summary:Have you ever heard that not everything that you see its true. The perfect world, where vampires are only a myth made up by our ancestor or scary old tales to scare misbehaving children. Well four boys are going to find the truth beneath those myth and fairy tales while vampires are looking for their partners.

Chapter 9

Eternal Maknae or Maknae? [Sequel to Passing the Test] LAST PART :)

Title: Eternal Maknae or Maknae" [Sequel to Passing the Test] LAST PART 
Genre: Smut, Romance
Pairing: Ryeowook and Kyuhyun with Super Junior
Summary: The reason why Ryeowook insists on being the eternal maknae of Super Junior all along

Part 1 --> shortixxlove.livejournal.com/5427.html
Part 2 --> shortixxlove.livejournal.com/5979.html

Last Part :) --> shortixxlove.livejournal.com/7179.html
Collapse )
COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!