June 6th, 2011

laugh

Because We're family Part 6 - C

Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: R
Genre: Angst/Romance
Warnings: adult themes - incest.
Summary: One day, Kyuhyun's father brings back Sungmin - his newly found half-brother. When they turn into teenagers, things get a little complicated when it involves feelings. Especially, if you never realized you had them
A/N: The last of Chapter 6. working on next chapter.

MASTERLIST

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part A
Chapter 6 Part B

“You’re mine. So, don’t leave me…”
G-ri

You are the Worst Burglar of the Century {Various Pairings; PG-13}

Title: You are the Worst Burglar of the Century
Word Count: 2,912
Pairing: Kibum/Donghae, Hangeng/Heechul, Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Genre: crack, fluff, burglar!au
Rating: PG-13
ummary:
a/n: the ending to this part is too weird and random o____o xD (i feel like i just plastered different moments of the day from different pov, squished them all together and it's just so "u gh" and "argh" and --____--)

He heard rustling from the box and he glanced towards it. Then precipitously, and vividly, a person popped their head, out from inside the box, spewing out the Styrofoam onto the floor, everywhere. That was going to be a pain to vacuum.

qmi

Over Crowd Noise and Mess

Title:
Over Crowd Noise and Mess
Pairing: EunHae
Rating:  PG-13

Summary: [AU] No sound could par the ones he made when Hyukjae kisses him, not even the sound he plays with his flute. Beautiful, full of sentiments. A soulful, delightful, burst of emotion sound.

Inspired by this photo.

( ...to find the sadness together with beauty in a form of a boy sitting in the middle of the room, with silver flute on his lips, playing the sound. Yes, striking indeed. )
Dreamy Hearts

Revenge Of The Fallen chapter 1 + 30 fics challenge day 5+6

Revenge Of The Fallen chapter 1
Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Rating: PG
Genre: Action/Slight violence/Drama
Summary: Being in the NSS isn't easy- not when you're dealing with some of the country's biggest crime figures of the century. The cards are in your hands, and it's your move.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue
Spot: zaboomafoo76 lovekibummie 

"It’s as if it was a phantom shooter.” )

05. Gloves

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: G
Genre: Slight angst/Friendship/Romance
Summary: Sungmin doesn't need a pair of gloves to keep his hands warm. He only needs Kyuhyun.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
Spot: zaboomafoo76 hellobaby_love lovekibummie paperheartsmin

"I wanted to give you something that could keep you warm.” )

06. Blackboard
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Slight crack/Friendship/Romance
Summary: Sungmin thinks Kyuhyun's a little young to be a student teacher. But Kyuhyun is a genius, and Sungmin's not, so it's not surprising. But even Sungmin's smart enough to figure a little equation out.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
Spot: zaboomafoo76 hellobaby_love lovekibummie paperheartsmin

As they leave the park, the piece of paper with the solved equation flutters to the floor, the final line standing out clearly in pink ink.)

The made up boy ● 10th - end

Title: The made up boy
Author: babycloudy
Chapter: 10/10
Pairing: Yesung/Kyuhyun, bestfriend!Yesung/Siwon, parents!Hankyung/girl!Heechul, parents!Kangin/girl!Leeteuk
Genre: Angst
Warning: Gender switch for Heechul and Leeteuk | Grammatical errors
Disclaimer: The idea was from my sister's keeper.
Summary: He was made to me used. To be controlled. To be nothing. He was made to be happy. To laugh. To be and have something.

Then the doctor and nurses still do their job in each passing days. Checking on Jongwoon, even though they will know the answer will be the same. 
too cute to be evil

SuJu fic Challenge, double post

Title: "What's the difference?" [#49]
Genre: angst
Chapters: oneshot
Characters: Hankyung
Summary: Would they ever understand? He wasn't one of them, he didn't belong.

I'm a Creep

Title: Calendar [#59]
Genre: angst
Chapters: oneshot
Characters: Eeteuk
Rating: R
Summary: Did he believe that fame came without a price tag?

A/N: about this and that and then some more..

The Price?
a

Can Love Bloom Between Hatred? (a Kihae – Kyumin – Hanmi chaptered story) chapter 12/14.

Title : Can Love Bloom Between Hatred? (a Kihae – Kyumin – Hanmi chaptered story) chapter 12/14.
Pairings : Kihae, Kyumin, Hanmi
Rating : PG 15
Summary : to protect their existence, some vampire princes kidnapped the best vampire hunters in the town and forced them to be their mate. They hope that the bond will prevent them to be killed. But how if their hatred toward each other is colored by some love? Could they turn their violence into peaceful life?

Henry nodded his head toward hangeng’s ripped clothes, “You better heading back to the office to get a new clothes. Zhou Mi will be panicked if he sees you –and your clothes—in this kind of state.”
Hangeng laughed, “He would mourn more for my shirt than for me.”
i love you and you only

Experience

Title: Experience
Genre: Smut, smut & more smut LOL
Rating: NC-17
Pairings: siblings!Kyuwook/ main!Kyumin
Warning: Smut
Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook had been living alone since Kyuhyun was 12; their parents had passed away due to a accident. Their neighbor, Sungmin who was also Kyuhyun’s boyfriend would always visit them and at the same time take care of them. For the past 5 years Kyuhyun has been taking care of his younger brother, Ryeowook .

Ryeowook had a sickness that caused him to be stucked in a 4 year old mind. However that wasn’t the main point. Ryeowok had always been very curious about his penis, but Kyuhyun didn’t know that his curiousity would go that far as to… masturbate.

( “Our Ryeowook has grown up..” Sungmin mumbled softly. )
with kms

A Step Behind You Chapter 7

Title:
A Step Behind You Chapter 7
Rating:
PG
Pairing:
HaeHyuk
Genre:
Drama
Summary:
It was just like any normal fairytale how Donghae fell in love with Hyukjae. But is it still a fairytale when Hyukjae found out that the man that killed his family was Donghae's very own brother? I'll say yes- only that it's a twisted fairytale now.
A/N: Community is member & friend locked now. Go to  Friending Page to be added. 

“I love you Hyukkie, please believe me. I love you.” )

Other Chapters:
Prologue )| (  Chapter 1 )| ( Chapter 2 )| ( Chapter 3 ) | ( Chapter 4 )|
pout

Never Letting go update! :)

Title: Never Letting go 15
Author: eosinred
Pairing: Haehyuk, side: Kyumin (girl!Hyuk, girl!Min)
Rating: Pg-13
Genre: Angst
Disclaimer: I only own the story, the boys own each other.. :)
Warning: unbeta-ed, typos, grammatical errors. GENDERSWITCH
Summary: “You still remember my voice.. I’m happy.. First love, it’s hard to forget isn’t it?” the bitterness in Miyoung’s voice was so evident; he knew that that the conversation they’re having is going to end badly.

Super Junior - { bandfic - Because Everyone Wants a Mini Super Junior Member in their Pockets - 3/3}

title:Super Junior - { bandfic - Because Everyone Wants a Mini Super Junior Member in their Pockets - 3/3}
rating: PG-13
words: 3,349
notes:admit it, we all want mini SuJu in our pockets :DD inspired by Lord of the Rings manuals and this fic i read alonggg time ago.
COMING SOON: ZHOU MI/HENRY + BOXED SETS
part 1
part 2

DONGHAE units should be cleaned weekly with warm soap and water, but as the DONGHAE has an affinity with water, you may not have to clean him everyweek. Invest in some extra swimming trunks and some snorkels.

What Happnes In Vegas Stays in Vegas

Name: What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas
Author: yesungholic
Pairing: YeWon (main) EunHae
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Romance, angst, drama,
Warnings: Abuse of alcohol, use of drugs
Length: 11/?
Disclaimer:I don't own them and never will
Summary:  Super Junior spent some time in the Sin City, but then, two of the members wake up with more things than a hangover.
A/N: I'm so sorry that I took so long! I beg for forgiveness! 

heechul#3

Lies [SiChul, HanChul, SiHanChul]

Title: Lies [Part 1/2]
Pairing: SiChul, HanChul, SiHan(later), SiHanChul, bestfriends!KiChul/SiBum/HanBum
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone.
Summary: SiWon loves HeeChul. HanGeng loves HeeChul. But HeeChul doesn't want a boyfriend. Then he gets one of his great ideas to make them happy.
AN: This is for phuheechul . I'm sorry I tried but failed. And it's not what you actually requested...sorry. Okay, what did I learn from this? I can't write HanChul xD

'I don't believe what the other members say and I know you far too well. I know what you have done wasn't that...nice. So want to tell me before I find out?'
minion :o

Inside Job [chapter six]

Title: Inside Job [6/?]
Pairing: Donghae/Hyukjae
Genre: Alien AU
Summary:
In the midst of a time of destruction, Hyukjae finds himself on Earth living with a stranger. His spirit guide has left him and when he feels like he has nothing left to live for, he comes across a human who is oddly familiar.
AN: Well haven't I disappeared from the Suju fandom? But, omg, this has been sitting on my journal for like 3 months and I've never remembered to post it. No one probably remembers this and I'm so sorry to anyone who read it D:

1| 2| 3| 4| 5| SIX

What we've become chapter 9

Title:What we’ve become
Length:Chapter 9/?
Pairing:Yewon
character: Kyuhyun,Kangin, Zhoumi, Hyukjae, Donghae,Victoria f(x),mention tiffany snsd,OC
Rating: PG13(Might change in the next chapter)
Genre:AU, Romance
Disclaimer: I’m their’s but they not mine
Warning: English is not my first language. If you find grammatical errors please be nice with me. There will be an age switch. Yesung and Siwon is in the same age in this fic
Setting: AU –Siwon and Yesung are getting towards the end of their respective high-school days, and have never met prior to this fic.
Summary:The boys met at the party Where Siwon realize that Yesung was A Kim’s, therefore a family enemy. They have to sneak around to see each other, and both boys have to deal with their issues surrounding that, their complicated family lives.
A/N: This fic came up from Romeo and Juliet Tale, But I make my own version of the story, I promise no one will die int his story and I also guarantee this will be a happy ending story
Beta: This fic is beta by my lovely friend ~ IMA~she’s not in LJ but she nicely beta my fic. My fic without her will be a bunch of crappy sentences

“I love you,” Siwon whispered. “so much.”
warm and cuddly

Series: Cigarettes and Rooftops Chap 7

Title: Cigarettes and rooftops Chapter 7
Paring: Leeteuk/Heechul (sides: Hyukjae/Donghae, Heechul/Donghae, Heechul/Siwon)
Rating: pg-13
Genre: Drama, romance AU and a little angst
Warning: cursing
Summary: A new relationship can be hard enough to figure out but it doesn't really help when the past comes back and starts messing it up.
Notes: This is a school related AU. In this everybody's using their real names and their stagenames are their nicknames. You'll get it ^^
Enjoy

Morning came far too soon for Jungsu's liking

[Chapter 1] | [Chapter 2] | [Chapter 3] | [Chapter 4] | [Chapter 5] | [Chapter 6]
kyuhyuk-interaction

(no subject)

Title : Attached (9/?)

Character : Lee Hyukjae, Cho Kyuhyun; Lee Donghae, Lee Sungmin, Kim Youngwon, Kim Jongwoon, Kim Heechul, mention of Park Jungsoo (more to come)

Pairing : KyuHyuk, mention of KangTeuk (more to come)

Rating : PG-13

Genre : Sci-fi – fiction – romance – action – high school life

Summary : He may looks like an ordinary boy, but he’s an extremely dangerous weapon.

Warning : violence

A/N : maybe this one is too angsty~ because i'm not really in a good mood when i write this but hope it's not sucks ^^ if it's sucks maybe i'll do some remake ~ TTATT
lips!예성

Snowy Wish (1/2) - Yewook & Kyumin

Flowersss

In Depth; Chapter One

Title: In Depth
Pairing; Qmi
Genre; Slight angst, romance, drama
Raiting; Pg-13 for now. (I will put warnings in chapters)
Summary; Ever since childhood, Zhou Mi had dreamed of being the next world-famous fashion designer. Following his dreams, Zhou Mi finds himself in the city of Seoul, attending a high level private college, where he meets the son of possibly the richest man in South Korea, Cho Kyuhyun. Stuck up and spoiled as it seems, Kyuhyun immediately had Zhou Mi's attention, but not in a positive way. It will only take a few months for them to actually know each other, and maybe then Kyuhyun won't seem so bad?

A/N: I posted the prolouge to this about a week ago, and I have found a name for it! ^.^ This took me forever to decide where to take this fic, but I am pretty sure I've got it now.

Chapter One here )

VicCK

Remedial Skills

Title: Remedial Skills
Pairing: Yekyu
Genre: AU, Drama, Romance
Length: one-shot
Disclaimer: I don't own them, SME does. Plot is mine.
Summary: One always holds a baseball bat and the other always holds a pouch of roses. Feasible? Probably not. Compatible? Just maybe. The underlying reasons are what's most important, anyways, not the content themselves. Right?

It has to be you

Title: It has to be you
Pairings: Yewook (Girl: Ryeowook), Kyumin (Girl: Sungmin)
Other Pairings: Hanchul (Girl: Heechul), Kangteuk (Girl: Teukie)
Other Characters: Kibum, Eunhyuk, Jessica, Taeyeon, Luna
Genre: Drama
Summary: Ryeowook is an ordinary school girl but her life will suddenly became chaotic when her parents introduce her to her future husband who happens to be the arrogant and playboy TV icon and model Kim, Jongwoon

Chapter48
SooSun* Warm

Stranger things

Because Stranger Things Have Happened

Fandom/pairing: Super Junior - HenMin
Genre: General, AU
Length: oneshot
Summary: Henry’s seen a lot, but nothing quite like him. Super Junior’s English names used. For Katy ♥
Prompt: Anything is okay.

“Served with my love.”  ) 

A/N: Started this a while ago. I don't know, I haven't written anything in a while so it probably has a lot of issues... but it's here.
Kyuuu <3

[Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk] Being Cursed Under A Spell -- PG-13 (2/?)

being cursed under a spell
kyuhyun/eunhyuk, sibling!eunhyuk/donghae, kim heechul, mentions of original characters
> maybe there'll be more
pg13 | short-story (1/?)
au, fantasy, romance, friendship
, fail!adventure < i cannot believe i mix them all xD
hyukjae was gifted with a curse -- a curse that makes him obedient. what will he do to break his spell? 

a/n: this fanfic was originally kyuhyun/ryeowook, and i've ever posted it on sj-world. but when i lost my inspiration, i stopped writing. but now, i felt like i need to continue this so bad! well, just because of my two friends who'll be having their 14th birthday on 12th june. so, this could be considered as their birthday gift. will be locked in 72 hours -- 3 days.

disclaimer: inspired/based on Ella Enchanted, starring Anne Hatheway and Hugh Dancy, with a lot of changes, I suppose so.

warnings: grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, creepy explanation. oh, and this is a very short chapter, indeed.

prologue | chapter one | chapter two

-

heartquake
kyuhyun/eunhyuk, bestfriend!eunhyuk/donghae, henry lau, kim heechul, hangeng > a lot, actually.
pg-13 / r | two-shots (prologue)
au, romance, angst, gender switch
eunhyuk's life is just oh-so-fucked-up. he knows that he's a careless person, and he doesn't even know how to fix his own marriage.

a/n: okay, okay. i know, i have another two stories to be completed, but man, this one really gets on me, lately .__. i felt as i need to write this as soon as possible. the title is taken from super junior's heartquake, obviously. the fic is inspired by this fic, written by my twin, ricketyrhapsody  . locked in 72 hours (3 days, +GMT8).

warning(s): er, girl!hyuk? hm, grammatical errors. beta-ed? not at all.

Prologue
heechul mask
  • ky_rin

[drabbles] hanchul, heechul-centric

Title: radio silence
Pairing: Hangeng/Heechul
Summary: Heechul sends him emails that are composed entirely in the subject line, because he knows that way Hankyung has to see it before he can even think about deleting it.

(Hankyung checks his email exactly a year after he switched planes and left.)

Title: the forgotten people
Pairing: Heechul-centric
Summary: It is not as if he doesn’t know — and he hates being ignorant — but he’d forgotten, their identities a secret and squirreled away to the back of his mind.

(he cannot figure if he wishes the rest of them were there with him or if he were missing something, somebody else entirely.)

To Get That Happy Ending [Prologue + Chapter 1/???]

(My fail editing skills made this banner~ 8DDD )

To Get That Happy Ending [Prolouge + Chapter 1/???]
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Drama
Summary: Lee Donghae had everything. He lived a happy life, had all the ladies swooning over him, and he was the son of a CEO. Lee Hyukjae on the other hand was the exact opposite. He had nothing but an uncle who disliked him so much for unknown reasons and two very bossy stepsisters. What happens when those two worlds collide?
Disclaimer: I do not own Donghae or Eunhyuk of Super Junior. >.< If I did, they would be happily married with one kid on the way.
A/N: I forever fail at summaries. Oh! This is my twist of Cinderella! I LOVE CINDERELLA! And I recently watched “Everafter”, loved it, so the movie inspired to write me this fic even more.

Prologue  | Chapter 1

The Devil's Kiss 2

The Devil's Kiss | KyuMin | Romance, Fluff | PG-13 | 2,225 words | genderswitched, language, no beta
Summary: To stop Donghae's wedding, that was Sungmin's plan until Kyuhyun ruined it with a kiss. It wasn't just a kiss when it was done in front of all the guests, the about-to-be-married-couple, and the priest! No, it's not just a simple stolen kiss when Kyuhyun stole her heart along with it.
NOTE: This is megmil12 's new account. ^^
Part 1
"Say another word and I will announce to all these people that the baby is mine, and that aside from Donghae you also slept with me."