June 5th, 2011

Secret Admirer (chap 8)

Title : Secret Admirer (8/?)
Pairing : Yesung/?, bestfriend!YeBumHyuk, Yewon, Yehan, Eunhae, Kyusung
Rating : PG
Genre : Romance, Fluff
Disclaimer : They belong to their parents =..=
Summary : Can the trio find out who Mr. Secret Admirer is?
A/N : now i dedicated this fic to cutie_cloud

chapter 1, chapter 2 , chapter 3, chapter 4, chapter 5 , chapter 6 , chapter 7

chapter 8~
Yesung perked his head as he finally realized he had passed his locker. He turned around and found a tall, good looking Chinese man with a warm smile on his face.

White Fur [3/?]

Title: White Fur
Author: ohnomomo
Pairing: Kyumin, slight!eunhae
Chapter:3/?
Rating: PG
Genre: romance, drama
Summary: Can a human love a fox as human?
Warning: unbeta’d, sorry D:
A/N: italics words are either thoughts, important facts, or flashbacks. I have a big favor to ask to all of you, please comment! I don’t want just silent readers and get comments at the end of the story :) thank you so much!! :3

The moment he saw Eunhyuk…
too cute to be evil

SuJu 100 Fanfic Challange

Title: I like your face [#89]
Genre: humor?
Chapters: Drabble
Pairing: Kangin/Ryeowook
Rating: G
Summary: It's bounding time! The one thing Kangin hates as much as Ryeowook loves.

Bounding time?

Title: Stuffed Animals [#46]
Genre: life
Chapters: Drabble
Pairing: Kangin/Eunhyuk
Summary: Why would Eunhyuk ever think that it's a good idea, especially when Kangin is the only help he can get?

Good Idea?
kswhystyle
  • rhenny

Falling in Love with You

Title: Falling in Love with You
Pairing: KyuSung, MinWook, HanChul
Genre: Romance
Length: chaptered
Summary: Can the simple(actually weird) Yesung fell in love with the rising idol Kyuhyun?
Note:Nope.. this is not yet the date phase.... i just got an urge to write this... sorry My fics are always dedicated to the Kyusung readers and the ninjas too... i'll be happy to be friends with Kyusung lovers XD

PHASE 10

New ideas for next fics HERE... but i dont think I can write yet... thanks to veronica1975 for the idea!
Super Junior

Welcome To Kingston University. Series 2.

Welcome To Kingston University! [Series 2]

Series 2: Chapter Eight / Lesson Eight / A Lesson To Hold To Learn

Pairings: KyuMin, HanChul, YeWook, SiBum, KangTeuk, EunHae [Female: Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul, Kibum, Leeteuk & Donghae]

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Fluff

Disclaimer: I only own the plot of this story!

Ratings: PG [Unless Stated Otherwise]

Summary: For 6 girls, it is their last year at world renowned Kingston University, a prestigious institution which has produced generations of masterminds and geniuses. However will the girls be able to graduate, will it be plain sailing? There seems to be more than one lesson that needs to be learnt and more than a few tests that needs to be passed.

A/N: For those who have not read the first series, please read the introductory chapter first: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/5959.html

Series 2: Chapter Eight / Lesson Eight / A Lesson To Hold To Learn: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/14578.html

It has to be you

Title: It has to be you
Pairings: Yewook (Girl: Ryeowook), Kyumin (Girl: Sungmin)
Other Pairings: Hanchul (Girl: Heechul), Kangteuk (Girl: Teukie)
Other Characters: Kibum, Eunhyuk, Jessica, Taeyeon, Luna
Genre: Drama
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Ryeowook is an ordinary school girl but her life will suddenly became chaotic when her parents introduce her to her future husband who happens to be the arrogant and playboy TV icon and model Kim, Jongwoon

Chapter47