May 5th, 2011

qmi

(no subject)

Title: Claiming What’s Mine
Pairing: MiXian (aka QMi)
Rating: PG-13 (language, situation)
Genre: Fraternity!AU, Romance, Comedy, Slight Violence
Type: One-shot

(part of the Protecting What’s Mine!universe – EunHae)

Summary: They meet in a sort of odd chance the first time. The second time is slightly of coincidence. The third time builds them a relationship like no other.

He knew she rolled her eyes at him, finally retreating inside the house. “God, you’re weird. I bet he’s one of your geek friends over the internet. You seriously need non-virtual friends.” )

Accidental Brushes And Innocent Touches

Title: Accidental Brushes And Innocent Touches
Pairing: YeWook (Yesung/Ryeowook)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff
Word Count: 2,766
Summary: Yesung kind of likes the feel of Ryeowook’s skin against his. It’s too bad he doesn’t really get too many opportunities to touch it.

A/N: Oh my, what is this idek D: I have a terrible headache so please spare me. Also, I needed this to distract myself from writing my thesis.  I hope you enjoy. And comments are very appreciated since I’m kind of miserable.

It's nothing much, just a gentle, accidental touch, but it's enough to make Yesung strangely excited.

kswhystyle
  • rhenny

The Private Prince

Title: The Private Prince
Pairing: KyuSung
Genre: Romance
Rating: G
Length: chaptered
Summary: A Prince that was cursed is turned into a mannequin and the only way to break the spell is a kiss? ...From a true love.
Note:The ending sucks.... i'm really sorry that i cant make it any better. Dedicated to my beloved readers who always read my stories~ thank you everyone!!!

CHAPTER VIII
cheshire cat

fic: Hey, Baby?

Title: Hey, Baby?
Author: bl4ckm4lice with pinku_kireru's weird ideas and knowledge about pregnancy
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre/Pairing: AU, Mpreg / Siwon x Kyuhyun
Word Count: 5,621
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: na-ah, not mine
Notes: Prequel to Hey, Daddy? so yeah, it's officially mpreg

“Screw this,” Siwon said exasperatedly and threw the stubborn condom wrapper to the side. He instead returned on top of Kyuhyun who chuckled at his desperation.

“What will you do if I get pregnant?”

Collapse )
angel~
  • veezhi

[Chaptered] To Love {10/16}

Title: To Love
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: romance, angst
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is a man who grew up in poverty. Lee Sungmin is a man who grew up not knowing poverty. Cho Kyuhyun never knew what love and kindness are. Lee Sungmin is a man who never believed in the existence of love and kindness. But everything changed when their worlds collided.
Notes:I’ve totally invented the setting of the story to fit the plotline. It’s not a definite place and the timeline is also not definite but it’s probably much similar to medieval times with lots of modifications.
Disclaimer: I own the uhmm… bed sheets?

One / Two / Three / Four / Five / Six / Seven / Eight / Nine / Ten
4 pairings

DOUBLE POST + 1 FANART

Title: That's Why I Love You (CHAPTER 11A+B)
Pairing: KangTeuk, YeWon, HaeHyuk
Genre: Fluff (again)
Author: shinigami_icha 
Rating: PG 15

Summary: Kangin and Leeteuk are married, but Kangin always ignore him.
A/N: started from now on, i will leave you a spot if you want to be spotted by me.. and chapter 8 i leave spot for cherjeanne,xloveysx,jolenebcm,
p_terryfreelivesbird,zensapphire7,neyaays,13loodyangel,myhlum,cloud_alones,... hope you enjoy reading this fic..
and for another chapters, just looking for at my journal... :)

KangTeuk 11a

KangTeuk 11b

Title: Love Letter (part 8)
Pairing: HaeHyuk, KyuWook(friendship)
Genre: Fluff
Author: shinigami_icha
Summary:
Huykjae always gets some letters in Korea from his childhood friend.
Part One

Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven

Part Eight

RYEOWOOK'S FANART

KyuMin

Falling For You + fics download!

Title: Falling For You
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst/Romance/Friendship
Summary: Sungmin and Kyuhyun meet one day, and become friends. But can they become more than that? Sungmin's an enigma that Kyuhyun tries desperately to understand.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
Spot: zaboomafoo76 hellobaby_love lovekibummie paperheartsmin

Eventually, Kyuhyun fell asleep with Sungmin in his arms. )

Announcement!
My 100fics challenge is now available as a download of all 100 fics! Individual downloads will come... eventually. I wanted to charge a nominal fee for this because of all the hell work I put in, but nah, I love you guys too much. So if you guys want to donate to poor me, you can paypal to yourcreationn@hotmail.com. Just kidding lol! Enjoy~

Download The Story Goes On here [MU] [MF] [4shared]
려욱 → I'll give you a show

Super Junior M Drabbles

Title: Candle Wax
Word Count: 147
Pairing: HaeWook
Rating: NC-17 (wax play – BDSM)
Summary: There’s a limit to just how far someone can take a kink.

Drabble #1

Title: Say My Name
Word Count: 146
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: R
Summary: It’s all in the name.

Drabble #2

Title: Spent
Word Count: 143
Pairing: HenHyuk
Summary: When you’ve said all that needs to be said, even the tiniest whispers can be enough.

Drabble #3

Title: Car Rides
Word Count: 186
Pairing: HenMin
Summary: What happens in the SJM van, stays in the SJM van.

Drabble #4

Title: Fetish
Word Count: 137
Pairing: KyuHae
Summary: Donghae has a strange kink that Kyuhyun can’t help but enjoy.

Drabble #5
Kibum

Quiet Regrets

Title: Quiet Regrets
Pairing: Kibum/Sungmin
Genre: AU!, Romance
Disclaimer: Even in my dreams, they own me.
Summary: For the silent man, letting the chance slip gave away to regrets that weighed him down unknowingly.
A/N: Written from Kibum's POV. Also it's recommended that you read Sungmin's POV first before reading this. But it can also be read alone. Dedicated to kendayawind. Hope you like it ^ ^

Sungmin's POV

----

If Only
hyuk

Super Junior - { bandfic - Because Everyone Wants a Mini Super Junior Member in their Pockets - 2/3}

[Fanfic] Blueberry Cheesecake (ch. 9)

Title: Blueberry Cheesecake
Author: momoirokuro
Pairing: Kyuwook
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Angst
Length: Chaptered
Disclaimer: I don't own them!! XD If i did I could die of happiness ^^
Summary: It all started with a blueberry cheesecake. Now a new member (Kyuhyun) will join the group Super Junior. But it looks like he gave a bad impression on Suju's internal magnae. What should he do? How will it turn out? Will it turn out good or bad (for ryeowook) ? Let's see.... XD 

(Chapter 1)(Chapter 2)(Chapter 3)(Chapter 4)(Chapter 5)(Chapter 6)(Chapter 7)(Chapter 8)(Chapter 9)

• Current Music
    Rising Sun - DBSK

What will tomorrow bring. [KyuMin!Fanfic] PART 5B!

Title: What will tommorow bring.
Pairing: KyuMin.
Genre: Romance.
Rating: PG-13 [slight touching] THIS PART G~ <33
Disclaimer: Lalala~ I own them all~~ *gets glares* Okay... I own Kyuhyun, Sungmin & Vivi~!! <33 *gets hit* Okay... I only own Vivi...
Summary: Kyuhyun walks down the streets in Seoul. He comes in the whore part of the city and sees a boy that catches his eyes.
A/n: sawry... i have no words for this... i'm so stupid fr only finishing it now... AND THERE WILL COME A 5C TOO!! Waah,, i'm seriously gonna hit myself if i forget that one too.... You can throw whatever you want to me, for this super late update...

Since It's been a long time,, previous parts:

PART 1: http://minto85.livejournal.com/19241.html
PART2: http://minto85.livejournal.com/19659.html
PART3: http://minto85.livejournal.com/19852.html
PART4: http://minto85.livejournal.com/20132.html
PART5A: http://minto85.livejournal.com/22387.html

New: PART 5B: http://minto85.livejournal.com/28323.html

A/n2: Only part 5C Left~
DO EXO 2

[FIC] Catalyst - Chapter 12

Title: Catalyst
Authors: rayneweather and svtstarlight
Chapters: 12/?
Genre: Action, drama, angst
Rating: PG for now (may go up)
Warning: potential triggers, read at own risk
Pairing: Siwon/Ryeowook (for now)

Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Ryeowook, Choi Siwon

Summary: Kyuhyun starts his new job as a rookie cop on the Hostage Negotiation Team in Seoul and almost instantly, his partner (and superior officer) Kim Ryeowook starts to get on his nerves.

{Sorry it's a day late; I was offline all day/night yesterday sick in bed. Hope this angst-packed chapter makes up for it somewhat...-Tsuki}

Ahra-noona, I'm sorry I failed...
peace - back

oneshoot FF (super junior) :: He loves me

Title: He loves me
Author: babiettangkoma
Pairing: OT5! spesifications: SEE ON THE FIC! XD
Genre: Humor/Fluff/Fluff/Fluff!!
Warning: -
Disclaimer: Super Junior is belonging to them self, but this fic is belong to ME and only ME!
Summary: He loves who?
A/N: BAD ENGLISH!

[ For the first time the dorm is so noisy in the morning. Not that mean isn’t usually noisy, but this is different ]

Stay with me (7/?)

Title: Stay with me (7/?)
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst, Drama
Pairing: HanChul
Disclaimer: I only own the plot
Summary:
Heechul finds himself deeply in love with his fellow super junior member Hangeng. Could this love be a blessing or is it a curse threatening to change everything he knows.

Why was it that everything hard always seemed to involve that beautiful Chinese man?

~~~ Previous Chapters~~~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
minnie

Seducing Mr. Oblivious [Epilogue]

Title: Seducing Mr. Oblivious [Epilogue]
Pairing(s): YeMin, friendship!MinWook, friendship!KyuSung
Genre: Romance, Crack
Warning: Mild language. OOC! Sungmin and some sexual innuendo. (Smut in this part.)
Disclaimer: No one owns the boys.
Summary: With seduction in mind, Sungmin tries to attract Yesung's attention. Will the oblivious turtle lover take the bait?

Previous Chapters: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10

"I just," Sungmin mumbled, his cheeks flushing brilliantly. "I just realised that I haven't told you something."
jared

Love Disease 2/?

Title : Love Disease
Author : souchipi 
Raiting : NC17
Pairing : Haehyuk
Genre : Angst , Romance , Future smut , Comedy
Disclamer : Super Junior own themselves... , I only own the fic.
Summary : Death is the worst nightmare for all the humans. And so for Lee Hyukjae , a member of Super Junior , who found out about his disease which will send him to heaven after 6 months. What will happen then to Hyukjae who wanted to fight for his life and his love Lee Donghae ?

HERE HERE ~ XD
neck!Hyukjae

Nothing's Over. [1/?]

Title; Nothing's Over.
Author; kimrayne
Characters; Lee Sungmin, Lee Hyukjae, Kim Ryeowook, Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Donghae.
Pairings; main!HyukMin; minor!KyuWook, minor!EunHae.
Rating; PG+ (this chapter, PG)
Genre; Romance, Comedy, Drama, Smut (later).
Summary; Lee Sungmin is an average guy in college. He's fair in classes and pretty popular among his classmates, so he pretty much lives a normal life. But what happens when he meets a stranger in a store? Will love overpower everything? Or leave him with a broken heart?

Chapters: One
  • Current Music
    Super Junior T - Don't Know
Wakashi

Cafe D'Amour [I'll Make You Mine] - Chapter 4

Characters: Super Junior and DBSK
Genre: General
Warning: Unbetaed
Summary: Kings and Princes were in the same school but they never knew each other. One day, Kings went to a cafe and they met their interest there, who actually the Princes. Could the love bloom if they never knew each other, especially when the Princes were really hard to get?

“I really want to choke him until he struggles to breath, pleading at me to let him go but no-! I’ll keep squeezing his throat until he slowly limp- and DIE! Oh yes, I love that to be happened” Changmin muttered under his breath before he let out an evil laugh.

Previous chapters: Masterlist
Turtlebread
  • lyntia

The curse called Strawberry Milk

Title: The curse called Strawberry Milk
Characters: Eunhyuk
Wordcount: 998
Summary: Eunhyuk needs strawberry milk. Now.
A/N: I wrote this on a nice evening when I was bored, some time in March 2010. This is what happens when I have just stumbled into a fandom and have too much inspiration for the silliest stories. A little side appearance from Leeteuk and Donghae, but if you blink in a wrong moment you might miss them. This is my love for Hyukjae in lines and paragraphs with his name an the words "Strawberry Milk" all over. Enjoy. :D

“Hyukkie, I brought you some strawberry milk!”
strifentine

Hanchul - J'Aimerais Tellement - 1/?

Title: J'Aimerais Tellement
Pairing: Hanchul
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Eunhae, Kangteuk, ninja!Sibum, Yunjae
Disclaimer: Only own the fic and the plot.
Summary: In the heart of Seoul where no one goes anymore, a whole new underground has sprung up. The world of street racing is filled with thrillseekers, adrenaline junkies, the just plain dirty and of course, the racers themselves. Only one rule truly applies: Drive fast. Once introduced to this world, Hankyung can't stay away. And it's here that the most important chapter of his life is told.

J'Aimerais Tellement - Prologue

• Current Music
    A
SiHan Macro

Just a Foreign Exchange Student 17/?

title: Just a Foreign Exchange Student 17/?
pairing: main!SiHan minor!EunHae KyuMin YeWook
rating: PG-13
summary: Hankyung is a new foreign exchange student in a Korean school. He soon meets a new group of friends, and he realizes that he's not just another normal high school student. There are many obstacles he must overcome to fully find out the secrets that lay hidden with these new people. He soon finds himself in a middle of a huge mess, twisted with romance, jealousy, and many secrets.
notes: Romance, tiny bit of angst. Drama. SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. T.T experiencing a TERRIBLE writers block right now. T.T BUT I'LL BE BACK SOON WITH ANOTHER ONE SHOT. :D hope that makes up for it. ^^

He imitated my position and cocked his head slightly, seeing me eye to eye. The faint laughter from the orphans that once rang in my ears suddenly drowned out in my ears.
  • Current Music
    Cee Lo Green - Forget You

Play Me Backwards (11/?)

Title: Play Me Backwards (Chapter 11/?)
uthor: Lainny & Sjhime
Pairing: Kyumin, HaeHyuk, other sj couples
Rating: PG-13 for now [NC-17] later
Genre: Angst, Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior (but I wish i did), I do own the story
Summery: Kyuhyun and Sungmin are best friends. But what happens when they each start seeing other people and their feelings for each other grow deeper? We can't judge things by the way they are seen. We need to learn to look beneathe the surace and see what some of us try to hide. Friendship always gives way to love.

http://lainesa.livejournal.com/6235.html