The Constant Beating {Hankyung/Heechul}

Title: The Constant Beating
Pairing
: Hanchul / Kyuchul/ Sihan
Rating
: R
Genre: AU, romance, angst(?)
Warnings: unbeta-ed, swearing, idek, just roll w/ it
Summary: They say that time would prove how tight and secure the foundation of a relationship was, how strong the love was. But it’s not enough reason for Hankyung not to doubt his six years relationship with Heechul.

And Hankyung’s heart broke for the nth time that day when he comprehended that Heechul was determined to keep on lying to him. He hugged him tight, filling his lungs the scent of Heechul, afraid that Heechul would go, that he would loose him and he knew he would die if he did.  )
kyumin perfection by avi unnie

Hello, Sunsaeng-nim! (chapter 8)

Title: Hello, Sunsaeng-nim!
Genre: Romance, angst (?)
Main Pairings: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Jungmo/Victoria, broken!Jungmo/girl!Sungmin, implied!Nickhun/Victoria
Other Characters: kid!Taemin, Heechul, kid!Sulli, girl!Ryeowook, Jay, Henry, Amber, Gyuri, Sohee (mayor); kid!Minho, Zhou Mi, Lee Joon, Thunder (minor) and upcoming casts later, if possible
Fandom: Super Junior + SJM, TRAX, f(x), SHINee, KARA, Wonder Girls, 2PM, MBLAQ
Rating: R-G
Warnings: Gender switch (woman!min and girl!wook), AU, swearing, half-smutty
Disclaimer: I own the fic and the mistakes I’ve made
Whole Summary: Jungmo and Sungmin were lovers and because they sank in a deep love, they made out and Sungmin gave birth to Taemin. Then after 4 years together, Jungmo’s parents decided to take Jungmo and paired `him up with Victoria, that they finally had a daughter named Sulli. Then, when Taemin found himself couldn’t do math test, Sungmin asked Heechul to find a math teacher for Taemin, and there, Kyuhyun came. What will happen next if Kyuhyun has a ‘love at the first sight’ with Sungmin?
A/N: as usual, the other chapters can be found at my LJ. happy reading :)

CHAPTER 8: Women
  • rei06

UNEXPECTED LOVE AFFAIR

UNEXPECTED LOVE AFFAIR
Character:
Hankyung, Heechul (girl), Siwon, Leeteuk, Kibum... and many more...
Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Super Junior members. The story and plot is mine... ^^
Summary:
Who will win her heart... the best friend... or... the enemy...??

CHAPTERS:
chapter 1 (rei06.livejournal.com/1970.html )
chapter 2 ( rei06.livejournal.com/4199.html )
chapter 3 ( rei06.livejournal.com/4437.html )
chapter 4 ( rei06.livejournal.com/4617.html )
chapter 5 ( rei06.livejournal.com/5094.html )
chapter 6 ( rei06.livejournal.com/5206.html )
chapter 7 ( rei06.livejournal.com/5484.html )

A Perfect Mess

Title: A Perfect Mess
Chapter: 1/?
Pairing: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Zhou Mi/girl!Sungmin
Rating: PG-15 (may move higher in future)
Genre: Angst, Romance.
Summary: The one things that she knows for certain is that she does not love him. The one thing that he knows with equal certainty is that he loves her.

Kyuhyun lets his guard fall only for her; lets her break down everything that defines him, because he loves her despite the fact that her heart belongs to another man.

The Forest of Darkness(Story introduction+Character's Profile)

Title: The forest of Darkness

Author: figlenka16

Genre:Romance,Mystery , Vampires

Pairing: Hyukhae, Kyumin, mentions of other suju pairings

Disclaimer:I don't own them at all ,but I wish I did! They own me ,and I own the story.English is not my native language, so do not pay attention to my possible grammatical errors and all that) And its the first time I write fanfic, so not that much throw to me bricks!I fail I know!

Warning:No

Summary:Donghae and Sungmin were left alone and from their relatives survived only one uncle - Leeteuk.

And brothers moved to his hometown. From the first day in town, Donghae and Sungmin fall into the midst of strange events.

Things get complicated , when the brothers meet two strange guys, Hyukjae and Kyuhyun ....

A/N:I will update as soon as possible! And please comment,comments and critisisms are loved!

What did you know about vampires before?

It Started With You: Chapter 3

Title: It started with you
Author: Yuukikun
Pairing: Haehyuk/Eunhae, wonhyuk (one sided),Minhyuk/eunmin,Kangteuk,kyumin,Yewook,etc.
Rating: PG-R(later chapters)
Genre: AU,fluff,romance,droma,slight angst,smut,etc
Summary: After the death of his sister, Eunhyuk has nowhere to go and makes a risky decision
to call up his old friend Sungmin, who he's not seen for several years. Sungmin, of course, agrees
and invites him over immediately. But what Eunhyuk doesn't know is that after all these years,
Sungmin has become part of a famous band called Super Junior and lives with 11 other men. Now, oblivious little Eunhyuk is roomed with the famous Lee Donghae, his idol crush. Now, with
someone as innocent and cute as Eunhyuk, someone's going to want a piece of him. Siwon is
infatuated with him and Sungmin is reviving old flames, but Eunhyuk has his eyes set on Donghae,
who's dating someone else and barely sees him as more than a pleasant acquaintance. Can he survive
at this dorm and make a successful, new life starting there?

Collapse )
kswhystyle
  • rhenny

The Private Prince

Title: The Private Prince
Pairing: KyuSung
Genre: Romance
Rating: G
Length: chaptered
Summary: A Prince that was cursed is turned into a mannequin and the only way to break the spell is a kiss? ...From a true love.
Note: I updated just like i promised this might look like the ending but not really... hahahaha Dedicated to my beloved readers who always read my stories~ thank you everyone!!! KYUSUNG FIGHTING!!!

CHAPTER IV

[fic] Over the Gate and Through the Window - EunHae

Title: Over the Gate and Through the Window
Author: convicted_eyes (aka Me)
Pairing: EunHae
Genre: AU!Romance/Fluff.
Rating: PG
Warnings: None.
Summary: There's this guy. Donghae doesn't know him but he passes by the guy's house at least twice every day on the way to and from his University.
Authors note: It feels like ages since I actually completed a EunHae. It's not my best EunHae, but it's ok. The end I found really awkward to write so I hope it doesn't sound as awkward to you guys as it does to me. Hope you all enjoy it!!
Archive is here!

Collapse )
From the Soul to the Song

Make Up Kisses

Title: Make Up Kisses
Author: kat_elric
Pairing: Heechul/Jay
Summary: Heechul really meant it when he said they were broken up this time, or at least Heebum was certain he did. Still the one man who could always relax his master and gave the best behind the ear scratches, wouldn't let it go if he had anything to say about it.
Disclaimer: I do not own the boys or profit from this... sad day...

Make Up Kisses

Love Occurs Even In The Toilet

Title: Love Occurs Even In The Toilet
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk
Genre: Fluff
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys, only the plot.
Summary: Leeteuk opens the door finally to face his boyfriend.
Note: This fic is the sequel to Not My Fault. You better read that one first, or you’ll wonder why this story begins at the toilet. Thanks for all people who read Not My Fault, liked it and left encouraging comments there. This sequel is dedicated to you<3

“I just needed an excuse to kiss you.”

[Fanfic] Blueberry Cheesecake (ch.1)

Title: Blueberry Cheesecake
Author: momoirokuro
Pairing: Kyuwook
Rating: G
Genre: Humor, Fluff
Length: Chaptered
Disclaimer: I don't own them!! XD If i did I could die of happiness ^^
Note: First time posting...
Summary: It all started with a blueberry cheesecake. Now a new member (Kyuhyun) will join the group Super Junior. But it looks like he gave a bad impression on Suju's internal magnae. What should he do? How will it turn out? Will it turn out good or bad (for ryeowook) ? Let's see.... XD

(Chapter 1)(Chapter 2)(Chapter 3)
  • Current Music
    It has ti be you - Yesung
Catalyst

[RP/FIC] Catalyst - Chapter 11

Title: Catalyst
Authors: rayneweather and svtstarlight
Chapters: 11/?
Genre: Action, drama, angst
Rating: PG-13 for now (may go up)
Pairing: Siwon/Ryeowook (for now)

Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Ryeowook, Choi Siwon

Summary: Kyuhyun starts his new job as a rookie cop on the Hostage Negotiation Team in Seoul and almost instantly, his partner (and superior officer) Kim Ryeowook starts to get on his nerves.

(Ryeowook, please stay....)
  • mkcv4

Change of Heart

Title: Change of Heart - Chapter 5
Pairing: Eventually Donghae/Hyukjae, ChildhoodFriends! Kyuhyun/Hyukjae, more to come
Rating: PG
Warning: Gender Switch
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys or the plot, the credit goes to who ever created Skip Beat
Summary: Will she find a solution to her condition? Is there a person who would love her enough to help her believe in love again???

Chapter 5

[one-shot] My Everything

Title : My Everything
Pairing : YEWON (can i make another? nah..)
Rating : PG
Genre : Romance, Fluff
Disclaimer : I have bought Super Junior on e-Bay!!! Trust me!!!!
Summary : Super Junior is my everything, they are my true love…
A/N : My friend gave me the plot, she said I can use it all I want, thanks to her, she’s so amazing! OH! Beware of BAD ENGLISH!!

I approached the thing and then took it carefully. It looked like a photo frame. Maybe this is a photo from my past

To Be Your No. 1 (Chapter 2 part 2)

Title: To Be Your No. 1 (Chapter 2 part 2)
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Summary: Lee donghae might be a dense guy, had a hot tempered attitude, well known womanizer and a bit? too possesive with his best friend. But he is a perfect man for Lee Hyukjae. Now, the boy had determined to get Donghae into his bed (or him)and make himself as the only one. With his limited knowledge, would he make it?

http://pinknot-rabbit.livejournal.com/10139.html