April 26th, 2011

Keepsakes (1/1)

Title: Keepsakes (or, Why Henry Lau Singlehandedly Shamed Canada)
Author: rakuzen/autumn_dayze
Rating: G
Pairing: G.NA/Henry (friendship)
Genre: Humor, friendship.
Disclaimer: I do not own G.NA or Henry, unfortunately.
Summary: In which Henry Lau receives a phone call detailing just why he has shamed Canada with the 太完美 music video.
A/N: I wrote this before my Europe trip, when the music video had just been released. I saw his fur hat and shizuragirl kept insisting that this is how Canadians should react. I do not actually feel this way; it is all in good fun.

"What other person was forced into wearing a fur hat on national television and was then accosted for being forced into said hat?"
  • Current Music
    太完美- Super Junior M
kyumin mv

Two Chaptered fics

YOUNG BLOOD SPILLS TONIGHT

PAIRINGS
: KYUMIN (main).. EunHae, YeWook, HanChul, KangTeuk, ZhouRy, SiBum, Shindong
RATING: [PG-13]
TYPE: Novel
GENRE: Romance, Friendship, Angst?,
DISCLAIMER: sadly, I don’t own them yet... it is based on the song “Young Blood Spills tonight by Eye Set to Kill”
WARNING: Vampires, violence (maybe, if I could write a good fighting scene), and maybe character death too… this is my first ever vampire fic (I wanted to try writing one like forever, and here it is now)...don’t expect too much from me and this fic and lastly this fic will probably be an epic fail… I sure do warn you, okay…
SUMMARY: This is the story about young lovers… love that is tragic yet, undying and eternal…
NOTE: I'm a twi-nerd and twilighter,and I also love TrueBlood, so if ever you’ll see something similar or familiar you know where I got the idea, ne… First posted in SJ-W

characters- kyumin137-elf.livejournal.com/1718.html#cutid1           
prologue- kyumin137-elf.livejournal.com/2813.html#cutid1

ADVENTURE TO FIND PUFF

Title:
Adventure to find puff
Type:
Short story
Genre:
friendship… attempted comedy… fluff
Characters:
EunHae(main), KyuMin, YeWook, HanChul, KangTeuk, Siwon ,Kibum and Shindong
Rating:
[PG-13] for languages
Warning:
full of fails and randomness…
Summary:
Donghae who always believes in out-of-this-world things heard Kyuhyun singing Puff the Magic Dragon… he wants to prove that Puff was real, so one day he decided to find Puff, with the help of his bestfriend Eunhyuk and other not so willing SJ members to come with them…. How will they convince the other readers to come with them? And The result?... let’s see…. First posted in SJ-W

Prologue-kyumin137-elf.livejournal.com/3255.html#cutid1

Change of Heart

Title: Change of Heart - Chapter 4
Pairing: Flirting! Kyuhyun/ Kibum, more to come
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys nor the plot. Credit goes to who ever created Skip Beat
Warning: Gender Switch
Summary: Will she find a solution to her condition? Is there a person who would love her enough to help her believe in love again???

Chapter 4

It has to be you

Title: It has to be you
Pairings: Yewook (Girl: Ryeowook), Kyumin (Girl: Sungmin)
Other Pairings: Hanchul (Girl: Heechul), Kangteuk (Girl: Teukie)
Other Characters: Kibum, Eunhyuk, Jessica, Taeyeon, Luna
Genre: Drama
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Ryeowook is an ordinary school girl but her life will suddenly became chaotic when her parents introduce her to her future husband who happens to be the arrogant and playboy TV icon and model Kim, Jongwoon

Chapter8

Chapter9
HenHae

FanFic: Bestest Place EVER! -- EunHaeRy

Title: The bestest place ever!--EunHaeRy .
Author: rudeminnesotan
Rating: PG.
Pairing(s): brothers!HenHae, friends!HyukHae.
Summary: Hyukjae has found the best place and needs to share it with his best friend.
Genre: Fluff, AU, kids!SuJu.
Notes: This is what happens when you’re bored in the computer lab… Warning: Un-beta’d.

( "Hyukkkkiieeee… where are we going~?" )
Notebook

2 One Shots-shihan

Title: The Five Times Heechul cockblocked and the one time he didn’t
Pairing: shihan with ninja!qmi, also Heechul, Sungmin and Kyu
Genre: fluff, romance, light smut, etc etc
Summary: The title says it all.
Note: because the idea of Heechul cockblocking shihan just seemed perfect to me.

Han Geng likes dirty.

Title: It should have happened this way.
Pairing: shihan ninja!qmi. also smugbestfriend!heechul because if there is no hanchul i didn't do my job.
Genre: romance, light angst
Summary: Han Geng likes Siwon. Heechul? Heechul is just there to make fun of him.

It’s only after Kyuhyun almost breaks Zhou Mi’s arm dragging him away that Han Geng realizes Heechul isn’t always right. Thank god.

Beautiful Hangover chapter 11

Title: Beautiful Hangover
Chapter: 11/?
Pairings: Hyukhae, Sihae, Kihae, Haesica
Rating: R
Warning: Mention of drug use, addiction, sexual situations, swearing and violence
Summary: Kyuhyun invents a drug that is so powerful it changes your life, just one taste and you're hooked.

Chapter 11

Chapter 1-8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
L

SONG DRABBLES

Title : iTunes meme. supposed to be
Pairing : Vary. KangTeuk, ShiMin, ShiMi, EunHae,
Genre : Angst, many angst…. Romance, Songfic
Rating : Vary. G – PG-13. (Written in each of them)
Length : 6 drabbles of 48 – 400sh words

Warnings: Un-beta'ed. One of them contains character death.

A/N : Actually I really, really, really wanted to write 10 drabbles according to the meme…. But then…. My head just stop spinning….. It’s like a brainfreeze *gasp* So I stopped at number 6. So, yeah… I’m fail. LOL. This is for convicted_eyes who wrote much better than this. I wrote this because of her drabbles back then. Hers is better…So yeah, I envy you!!!! And ryeowook4ever, the one who sent me birthday fic. <3333

It was 2 years of pain, 104 weeks of loneliness, 730 days of ache, 17520 hours of heartbroken, 1,051,200 minutes of misery, 63,072,000 seconds of agony. It felt like eternity. Without you.
Super Junior

Welcome To Kingston University. Series 2.

Welcome To Kingston University! [Series 2]

Series 2: Chapter Four/ Lesson Four / A Lesson in Letting Go

Pairings: KyuMin, HanChul, YeWook, SiBum, KangTeuk, EunHae [Female: Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul, Kibum, Leeteuk & Donghae]

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Fluff

Disclaimer: I only own the plot of this story!

Ratings: PG [Unless Stated Otherwise]

Summary: For 6 girls, it is their last year at world reowned Kingston University, a prestigious institution which has produced generations of masterminds and geniuses. However will the girls be able to graduate, will it be plain sailing? There seems to be more than one lesson that needs to be learnt and more than a few tests that needs to be passed.

A/N: For those who have not read the first series, please read the introductory chapter first: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/5959.html

Lesson Four (A Lesson in Letting Go): http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/13538.html

Because I Love You Last Chapter

Title: Because I love You (2B)
Pairing: HaeHyuk and broken!YoungHee-Eunhyuk
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Drama/Romance/Angst
Warning: fail SMUT I think. unbeed-fic, fail grammar and typos.
Summary: Eunhyuk has a girlfriend. Eunhyuk's girlfreind is soon-to-be-Donghae's fiancé. Donghae keeps stalking on Eunhyuk and YoungHee. YoungHee feels annoyed and decided to do something to Donghae. And Eunhyuk wants to do something.

Ch.1//Ch.2A
Lady HeeHee

The Biggest Fan

Title: The Biggest Fan
Characters: KyuMin, Yesung
Genre: Crack
Disclaimer: I only own the plot.
Summary: Yesung is the biggest KyuMin shipper we know.
Notes: For Michi and Clara, who ship KyuMin like Yesung does. Beta by mara_ciro  

Mystery 6

Another Mystery - Strange Feelings ..

Title: Another Mystery
Chapter Title: Page #6 - Revealing
Pairing: Top! Hyukhae
Length: 6/?
Genre: Horror, fluff
Warning: awful english, grammar errors.
Summary: A general cleaning for the SJ Dorm, everyone is cleaning
except for Donghae and Kibum. But Kyuhyun said something to Sungmin, that he made him shocked. Then Leeteuk showed something them. Is it the strange notebook ? Or other strange things he found ?

DONT PICK UP THE NOTEBOOK!!! ]

(no subject)

Title: Stay with me (3/?)
Genre: Angst, Drama
Pairing: HanChul
Disclaimer: I only own the plot
Summary: Heechul finds himself deeply in love with his fellow super junior member Hangeng. Could this love be a blessing or is it a curse threatening to change everything he knows.

He heard Hangeng chuckle and glared at him. Hangeng smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

~Previous Chapters~
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.

SIBum Stomach's Love

Tittle: Stomach's Love
Pairing: Siwon/Kibum
Genre: Romance
Prompt: 100 SuJu Challenge #082.Evening
Summary: Eating Desserts are wonderful specially when it is made just perfect for your taste...Love is unknown...Once bite...you will fall instantly...This is the short journey of the next heir of the throne, Prince Kim Kibum and newly appointed Royal Chef, Choi Siwon

(“It seems you enjoy watching me,”)
kswhystyle

The Private Prince

Title: The Private Prince
Pairing: KyuSung
Genre: Romance
Length: chaptered
Summary: A Prince that was cursed is turned into a mannequin and the only way to break the spell is a kiss? ...From a true love.
Note: tadaa!!!! an update again! you just think that i always update but the fact that its very short again... sorry.... Dedicated to my beloved readers who always read my stories~ thank you everyone!!! KYUSUNG FIGHTING!!!

CHAPTER III

for other who are interested in KyuSung here is my masterlist

Triple Post - 100 Super Junior Fics Challenge

Title: 019.) Clocks
Author: hn100702
Pairing: Shindong/Eunhyuk
Notes: Clocks. What a weird title. Had a hard time thinking of a plot. XD
Summary: Shindong needs to update. And the only laptop available in his reach in Eunhyuk's.

I'm letting you borrow it. Once.
-----

Title: 020.) Glow
Pairing: Donghae/Kibum
Notes: I even researched a bit for this. XD Oh and beware .. Genderswitch. :]
Summary: Donghae finally understands what "pregnancy glow" means just by looking at Kibum.

Because what?
-----

Title: 021.) Park Benches
Pairing:Kyuhyun/Yesung
Rating:G
Notes: Your usual fluff. If you even consider this as fluff. XD
Summary: Ddangkoma is now out of Yesung's reach. Kyuhyun, loving as he is, tries to cover the hole Ddangkoma had left.

I'll miss Ddang too.

Drive Away(1shot)

Tittle: Drive Away(1shot)
Pairing: KiHaeHyuk(Girl!Hyuk)
Rating: Nc-17
Ganre: Romance,fluff,drama,smut
Warning: Gender switch,Smut
Summary: It’s all beginning with a simple ride but who knows where’s the end is lead for them.

A/N: This is special for arcee_b33 my smut is not a match for your’s but promise is a promise so here it this.And this is also for everybodys who helping me with the “spot”thing…..enjoy.

Part A: http://pikachu-attack.livejournal.com/15644.html
Part B: http://pikachu-attack.livejournal.com/15431.html

Crazy (10/?) pt. A

Crazy (10/?) pt.A
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul, Siwon/Kibum
Rating: R
Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance, Supernatural/Horror

Summary: How does it feel to be called crazy by everyone? How does it feel to see things that others can’t see? How does it feel to have your personal life be known by everyone? How does it feel to hide your insecurities? How does it feel to have a taboo relationship? Doesn’t it make you feel crazy? Will you go crazy?

(Go back to your body. I need you to be alive with me. I can't touch you while you're like this)

Arabian Nights (Au!Fic) 1/?

Title: Arabian Nights. Chapter One.
Author: Dreaminginside
Words: 2,151
Pairings:Yewook
Warnings: None
Disclaimer:LOLNO
Summary: Jongwoon is just a common vendor on the black market scraping by. It only takes one job and a certain prince to turn his life upside down.

A/N: Possible three shot, Im not sure how long this will be, ahaha.

Sometimes it just isn’t worth getting up in the morning. He has no idea what he's getting himself into.  )

me1

What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Name: What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas
Author:[info]yesungholic
Pairing: YeWon (main) EunHae
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Romance, angst, drama,
Warnings: Abuse of alcohol, use of drugs
Length: 7/?
Disclaimer:I don't own them and never will
Summary:  Super Junior spent some time in the Sin City, but then, two of the members wake up with more things than a hangover.
sungmin

I think I fell in love with my teacher: chapter 16

Title: I think I fell in love with my teacher. (chapter 16)
Pairing: KyuMin(girl!Min), slight!YeMin, slight!SeoKyu, slight!QMi(girl!ZhouMi)
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Angst, College!AU
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Sungmin(21) has always been an average university student. But when a new student-teacher, Kyuhyun(23), comes in to substitute for the rest of the school year, her whole life changes. Has she fallen in love with her own teacher?
Warning: girl!Sungmin

EDIT: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE EVERYBODY! I kept the fic to private when I was writing it and forgot to make the fic open to everybody. So sorry about that. AHH~ I'm so stupid! And for those people who added me to view the fic, sorry for the hassle. :/ the fic wasn't friend-locked and you can unfriend me if you want to. Please continue enjoying reading this fic please :)

Masterlist

"i < 3u"
with kms

Autumn's Rose Chapter 12/13

Title: Autumn's Rose Chapter 12/13
Pairing: Eunhae-centric. Kyumin, Hanchul, Yewook, Kangteuk, Kiwon.
Rating: NC17
Summary: Eunhae was childhood lovers friends who was forcefully separated when they were 10. Six years later, they met again under a different name and a different personality. What will happen when only one necklace would be able to get them together again?

( “You’re evil,”  )

Other Chapters:
Prologue ) | ( Chapter 1) | ( Chapter 1B) | (Chapter 2) |( Chapter 3 )| ( Chapter 4 )|(  Chapter 5 )|
Chapter 6 )|( Chapter 7 )|Chapter 8 )| ( Chapter 9 )| (Chapter 10)|(Chapter 11)|
angel~

[Chaptered] To Love {9/?}

Title: To Love
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: romance, angst
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is a man who grew up in poverty. Lee Sungmin is a man who grew up not knowing poverty. Cho Kyuhyun never knew what love and kindness are. Lee Sungmin is a man who never believed in the existence of love and kindness. But everything changed when their worlds collided.
Notes:I’ve totally invented the setting of the story to fit the plotline. It’s not a definite place and the timeline is also not definite but it’s probably much similar to medieval times with lots of modifications.
Disclaimer: I own six dogs

One / Two / Three / Four / Five / Six / Seven / Eight / Nine
Ken-chan

[Chapter 10] Lone desire

Title: [Chapter 10] Lone desire
Pairing: Kyumin, Yemin
Rating: R
Genre: Dark, TeacherxStudent! Au,
Warning: Older!Kyu, language, rape
Disclaimer: They are mine, in my midnight fantasy!
Summary: Lee Sungmin is the bright, intelligent student in his school but somehow Cho Kyuhyun thinks otherwise.

A/N: First of all~ Sorry for the late update~ I have no explanation to make except me just being plain lazy~ I’m quite sick today but since I want to have fun with my bestie tomorrow so I have to update today! Hehe!!

Haehyuk

Practice makes perfect, ch 9

Title: Practice makes perfect, chapter 9
Paring: Haehyuk, side Teukchul and Sibum
Rating: PG ~ NC-17 (R for this chapter because of Donghae's act XD)
Summary: Donghae is one of the most popular guys in his school but his studies aren't going that well. He needs help with his the studies but all he wants to do is dance and sing. Eunhyuk on the other hand is not a popular kid and he's doing really well with his studies. What happens when the two of them suddenly have to study together?

[prologue] [1] [2A] [2B] [3A] [3B] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

Oh sweet Jesus! That man's unbelievable!!! ...Ass-kisser!

sichul#3

Like A Flower [SiChul]

Title: Like A Flower
Pairing: SiChul
Disclaimer: I dont own anyone.
Summary: HeeChul is bored as hell because the Super Junior M members were in Taiwan and even all the other members were out due to their schedule. Only HeeChul was left alone.
AN: Yeah, it was sunny and I was outside and there were lots of flowers --> i thought of Sichul :D

'Aish, this day. My only free day and I have nothing better to do than to pick flowers,' he muttered to himself.