April 25th, 2011

hyo look

Cold and Damp (Chapter Twelve)

Title: Cold and Damp
Pairing: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk
Genre: Zombie!AU
Rating: PG
Warnings: Swearing
Summary: After Seoul becomes infested with the living dead and the government abandons them; it's only natural that they realise hidden feelings in the midst of disaster.
Beta: ramenmug
Intro | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

(‘Did he touch you?’...)
pokemon; bulbasaur

[fic] Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi – SJM – Sweet Distraction – Oneshot

Title: Sweet Distraction
Author: fonulyn
Rating: NC17
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Disclaimer: I own no one, only my dirty imagination.
Summary: Kyuhyun has his ways to distract Zhou Mi. And to get whatever he wants. (how do you summarize p0rn anyway?)
Comments: For plastictear, who has a thing for top!Mi (SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!) and I promised to write this like, aeons ago. Now I finally finished! \o/ Enjoy~

---> click~

mamacita

It's A Matter of Time [6/?]

Title: It's A Matter Of Time [6/?]
Pairing: Kyuwook
Side pairings: Kyusung, Minwook, Eunhae
Genre: Vampire AU
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the lame plot. Un-betad
Summary: Ryeowook is a sickly young man with very little time to live. Kyuhyun is a young vampire that feels like he has already lived too long. Will their meeting change how they feel about how much time has been granted in their lives?

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3|Part 4|Part 5|Part 6
flowerboy

[collection of fic] eunhae/haehyuk

I will be moving my fic from LJ to AO3 :) Thank you for all the love you've shown me.

Title: What Donghae Knows, But Will Never Tell
Pairing: Donghae/Eunhyuk
Rating: G
Word Count: 1,067 words
Summary: Donghae leaves for China on Super Junior-M promotions. They deal. A study in distance and separation, and the friendship that conquers all.

Note: This was written in response to the Super Girl MV, and hence is now AU.

( It's not that Donghae doesn't notice that Eunhyuk becomes that little bit quieter whenever he's about to leave for China with the rest of Super Junior M. )

Title: The Art of Building Fences, and Tearing Them Down
Pairing: Donghae/Eunhyuk
Word Count: 1,216 words
Summary: Donghae knows something is wrong between him and Eunhyuk, but he can't quite put his finger on it.

( Eunhyuk's angry at him. Donghae just knows it. )

Title: Free Fall
Pairing: Donghae/Eunhyuk
Word Count: 1,118 words
Summary: We are the product of our choices. Eunhyuk is faced with endless paths of possibilities, and must make a decision for a future with or without Donghae.

( 'They're falling.' )
Jessica sihan
  • anncho

WHEN YOU FALL, YOU FALL HARD....(16/?)....

Title: When you fall, you fall hard....(On going)....
Author: anncho
Chapter: 16/?
Staring: Kyumin, Sihan, Yewook, Eunhae...
Rating: Pg
Genere:School Drama/Fluff..
Disclaimer: I don't own them...and i would, never will..

Story Line: Two rival groups in High school, Hands always in each others throat, And never gets along...So what will happen when they fall for their enemy's dear ones ...Will they change or will it be worse..???..

A/N: Sorry for the late update..enjoy the sihan, kyumin and eunhae..forgot about yewook again..LOL..My bad..Next time..hahahaha..kamsa..

(Chapter 16)
Noora

(no subject)

Title: Chocothighs
Author: na_jin_br
Pairing: HyukHae
Genre: PWP
Rating: NC-17
Beta: poisonpickles
Words: 2300
Disclaimer: Eunhyuk and Donghae own themselves.
Summary: Hyukjae wants chocolate, especially if it's melted and on Donghae's thighs.
A/N: mulgoki was the genius who helped me to name the fic.

“Okay, do whatever you want, though I was the one craving for some chocolate.”
minnie

Seducing Mr. Oblivious [Chapter 9]

Title: Seducing Mr. Oblivious [Chapter 9]
Pairing(s): YeMin, friendship!MinWook, friendship!KyuSung
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Crack
Disclaimer: No one owns the boys.
Warning: Mild language, OOC! Sungmin and some sexual innuendo.
Summary: With seduction in mind, Sungmin tries to attract Yesung's attention. Will the oblivious turtle lover take the bait?

Previous Chapters: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8

At their respective locations, armed with mugs of steaming coffee and encouraging expressions, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun waited patiently for Sungmin and Yesung to open up to them.

Triple Post - 100 Super Junior Fic Challenge

Title: 015.) Lick
Author: hn100702
Pairing: Heechul/Hankyung
Notes:
Summary: Heechul is jealous and Han Geng apologizes. And when he apologizes, he has a wierd way.

I'm sorry, what?
-----

Title: 016.) Quiet Places
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Notes: OMG. I was like high on YeWook FFs when I wrote this. XD
Summary: Yesung wants to take it to 'the next level' but Ryeowook doesn't want to.

Don't go.
-----

Title: 017.) Accidents
Pairing: Ryeowook/Ryeowook
Notes: Crappy one. XD
Summary: He wanted to make the lunch perfect but this damn accident happened

What can I do?

---

Leave a comment? *puppy dog eyes* :333
Eunhyuk

Advice for the Love Doctor

Title: Advice for the Love Doctor
Pairing: Yesung/Eunhyuk, ninja! Hangeng/Donghae, Henry/Kyuhyun, Siwon/Zhoumi, Kibum/Ryeowook, Heechul/Sungmin
Genre: AU! University, Romance/ Slight!Fluff/ Slight!Crack
Disclaimer: Even in my dreams, they own me.
Summary: Where 1+1=2. If only he actually practices what he preaches.
A/N: Written with the prompts "Addition/Subtraction" You killed me with this blue_mori I hope you're happy.

1+1=2
sungmin

The Perfect Solution to a Perfect Equation

Title: The Perfect Solution to a Perfect Equation
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: AU!; Romance, Fluff
Rating:PG-13
Disclaimer: They own themselves and I own only the plot unfortunately.
Beta: paradigm_twist
Summary: Everyone thought that the reason Sungmin has been failing math class was because he didn't get the subject.
A/N: Plot bunnies stopped by a while and left without telling me how should I do this fic any justice whatsoever. After all, this is my first ever Kyumin fic and I'm not a huge shipper of them. D: I SWEAR this fic actually started quite well but I have no idea how it ended up as a huge mess. LOL. This is what happens when I try to write romance when I'm actually feeling all angsty. /huge sigh Dedicated to miss paradigm_twist who was well tortured enough because of the romance genre I set for our weekly challenge. /evil laugh But I dug my own grave at the same time. OTL Comments and feedback are definitely loved! ♥

"I just don't get math."
Lee Jonghyun

Men in Black 3/7

Title: Men in Black
Author: bollywoodrecord
Pairing(s): Hankyung/CL, Donghae/Minzy, Siwon/Bom, Kyuhyun/Dara
Genre: AU, Comedy, Romance
Summary: A group of four spies, working together in an outrageous plan to maintain their dignity.

One Two

Donghae smiled at Dara, winked at Kyuhyun, picked an orange from the fruit bowl in the middle of the table, and threw it at Hyukjae’s head.

Sapphire Blue

A Vampire's Angel Chapter 3 : Desire and Hunger

Title : A Vampire's Angel
Pairings : KyuMin, more to come
Rating : PG-13 for now
Summary : Kyuhyun is a vampire; each night he chooses a human to feed himself until the day he met his next prey, a young girl that kicked his ass for trying to suck her blood. What will Kyuhyun do to her?
Warnings : Vampire!Kyuhyun, Genderswitch.
A/N : The italic words mean those were in either Sungmin's or Kyuhyun's thought.

"You're my slave…You must obey my wishes."
EunTeuk

Heartache

Title: Heartache
Pairing: EunHae, KangTeuk, ninja! KyuSung
Genre: Angst, romance
Chapter: 10/?
Summary: Donghae says he loves Eunhyuk but Hyukjae knows it’s not true.
Warning: I’m not a native speaker
Disclaimer: Yeah, I own them...in my dreams lol

Chapter 10**Chapter 9**Chapter 8**Chapter 7**Chapter 6**Chapter 5**Chapter 4**Chapter 3**Chapter 2**Chapter 1
haehyuk

The Right Confession, Earning a Lee's Heart chapter 13

Title: The Right Confession, Eaning a Lee's Heart
Author: kamenajin
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: Romance/Angst/Humor/AU
Disclaimer: The characters are mine... p.s. the writer is delusional. Until I find a way to steal Hyukjae from Donghae, the two shall always be together. And I'll remain as their fanfic writer
Summary:  Love is sweet when it's new but it's sweeter when its true. (<<< up to now I wonder if this even relates to the story. lols)
A/N: This is not a marathon...but my second aunthor's notes is a marathon.

chapter 13a )

성민 → Taste of something sweet

Heels Over Head - Chapter 7

Title: Heels Over Head [Chapter 7]
Author: wookism
Pairings: KyuMin, YeMin [friendship], KyuWook [friendship], MinWook [one-sided], KiHae [friendship]
Rating: PG-13 [language mostly]
Summary: When Kyuhyun gets paired up with Lee Sungmin for a science class, he's none too thrilled. But as he gets to know the other boy, he starts to know more about himself.
Genre: High School AU
Disclaimer: Title taken from “Heels Over Head” by Boys Like Girls

Sungmin gasped. The words that had come out of Kyuhyun’s mouth at that moment seemed too good to be true. He pushed Kyuhyun away and stared at him with shock in his eyes.

Previous chapters: Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 |
z-hard
  • z_hard

[Fanart] Forever 15

Title : Forever 15
Artist : z_hard (posting @sapphireinks)
Pairing : Kangin/Leeteuk, Donghae/Eunhyuk, Yesung/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Hankyung/Heechul, Siwon/Kibum, Zhoumi/Henry, Shindong
Rating : G
Notes : Exclusively (well, I know this piece of mediocre art not worth enough to tag as 'exclusive' but whatever, LOL) made for niebee and the-forever.com forum. I decided to take Don't Don album cover as the reverence (since they're still complete 13) for the main group and SJ-M Me album cover as the reverence for Zhoumi and Henry 8)
Preview :

Here

[fic] Of Cake and Happy Endings - QMi

Title: Of Cake and Happy Endings
Author: convicted_eyes (aka Me)
Pairing: QMi
Genre: AU. Angst/Romance
Warnings: None. (Well maybe sexual themes...if you squint...really hard.)
Summary: Cake doesn't bring happy endings, but Kyuhyun wished it did.
Authors note: Idek. I was just not in a happy place, and was eating a fairy cake to try and make myself feel better and this happened. I assure you though, it's not called 'Of Cake and Happy Endings' for nothing.
Archive is here!

Collapse )

Heartbeats II: One Night to be Confused

Title: FanFiction: Heartbeats II: One Night to be Confused
Pairing: Siwon/Kyuhyun
Notes: A continuation to my other fanfic Heartbeats. I think this could work as an independent thing as well, but if you're going to read both I suggest you begin with the first one.

He watched as Siwon's eyes left his and started scanning his face, his hair, his neck instead. The older man always did that. He would just stare at him. Look at him, but not really see him. Kyuhyun didn't know what the other was looking for and was too scared to ask.
kswhystyle
  • rhenny

The Private Prince

Title: The Private Prince
Pairing: KyuSung
Genre: Romance
Length: chaptered
Summary: A Prince that was cursed is turned into a mannequin and the only way to break the spell is a kiss? ...From a true love.
Note: Did this for 2 hours.... really sorry that is short Dedicated to my beloved readers who always read my stories~ thank you everyone!!! KYUSUNG FIGHTING!!!

CHAPTER II
pout

update. :)

Title: Shotgun wedding 15
author:eosinred
pairing: haehyuk
Rating: PG13
Genre: a little bit of everything. XD
Disclaimer: only the story is mine
Warnings: typos, grammatical errors
Summary: “I never thought puke and alcohol would taste good together, but you tasted good. Heck, I must really like you a lot…” Donghae whispered before kissing him again

Title: untitled drabble
author:eosinred
pairing: haehyuk
Rating: PG13
Genre: Angst
Disclaimer: only the story is mine
Warnings: typos, grammatical errors
Summary: I’m sorry, I can’t be him.

Can't Get Over You Getting Over Me- Chapter 10

Title: Can’t Get Over You Getting Over Me- Chapter 10
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: KyuWook (Evil!Wook, Shy!Kyu)
Summary (whole story): 3 years since their separation and seeing each other again as members of a trainee group, living under the same roof will do no good for both of them. Especially Kyu who still longs for Wookie ever since.

Summary (this chapter): A lot things were said, a handful of revelations unleashed and a lot of tears were shed.

Link: Chapter 10

Links to the previous chapters can be found on the sidebar of my journal :D

Please leave comments! :D