April 20th, 2011

felinando

Quit Living On Dreams [Part 2] [SiChul]

Title: Quit Living On Dreams [Part 2]
Pairing: SiChul, bestfriends!TeukChul
Rating: PG
Warnings: None in this part.
Disclaimer: I dont own anyone.
Summary: His life isn't worth anything until he gets to know this mysterious man. No one understands their love. When they ran away together, he is reported as kidnapped.
AN: Inspired from the song Jeanny by Falco (Okay, not only that song but the other's as well). In this fic, HeeChul is only 18 and SiWon older like 24 or anything so SiWon is HeeChul's Hyung. So part 2 :) enjoy please ^^

He waited impatiently. Minutes passed and he got more and more worried. What had happened?
DBSJ

Hana Kimi: The Showdown - chapter 1

Member(s): SJ+ZhouRy, TVXQ
Rating: PG (for now)
Genre: Drama
Summary: DBSJ's version of Hana Kimi. With an All-Star Festival and a new student, things are looking good. Let the showdown begin.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: A new chapter of this fic will be posted every Wednesday (again, any time after midnight +GMT).
Spot:  zaboomafoo76 hellobaby_love lovekibummie

About ten minutes into the class, there came a knock at the door and it opened slowly. )
kingdra

(fic) super junior, kibum/henry, pg-13, 39k+ w

Title: No Matter What
Summary: Henry and Kibum first met just because they were the only Asian kids in class - but when they find out that they have more in common than they had thought, their friendship develops into something much deeper.
Char/Pair: Kibum/Henry
Genre: friendship-turned-romance, humor, mild drama, fluff
Rating: PG-13 for eventual language
Word Count: ~40,000 words (ARE ONESHOTS EVEN THIS LONG)
Notes: Alternate Reality; that is, if Henry moved to California and met Kibum and was gay.

(The walls around the classroom were a remarkable shade of flaky yellow.)
hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

THE UNEXPECTED....(2/5)....

Title: The Unexpected..(2/5)
Author: anncho
Character: Haehyuk, ninja sihan..
Rating: Pg
Genere: School drama/fail Angst/fail fluff..
Type:2/5
Story line:Eunhyuk's a senior high schooler. Even though he is, he gets bullied everyday by every other and it doesn't matter to him, because his only wish is just to be near with other people, either then to be alone. But, until one day, everything changes. And that surprised eunhyuk.. What could it be..??..(Even my summary sucks)..LOL..

A/N: Here's the 2nd part..Enjoy..kamsa

(Click here to read)
angel~
  • veezhi

[Three-shot] How to Fly {2/3}

Title: How to Fly
Pairing:Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Other characters: Ryeowook, Yesung, Henry, Donghae
Genre: Romance, angst, friendship, family drama
Rating: PG-13
Summary: “There are people who once dreamed but never had the chance to make that dream come true. There are those who tried to fit in but until now has been searching for a niche in this world... there are those who tried but failed, walked but stumbled... loved but rejected. And then there comes that one person who makes it all seem like a joyride...”
Notes: Ryeowook is younger than Kyuhyun in this fic... just because...?
Disclaimer:I own my... cheesy mind? >.<

Part I

How to be perfect

To suffer from love chapter 1 - 10

Title: To suffer from Love.

Pairing: HeeChul / Shiwon – HeeChul / HanGeng

Raiting: NC-17

Summary: HeeChul is on his way to get better over the lost of HanGeng. But Shiwon is there to help him through it all. (HeeChul and HanGeng were only best friends.) But somethings happen when HeeChul suddenly can't decide.

Chapter 1 , Chapter 2 , Chapter 3 , Chapter 4 , Chapter 5 , Chapter 6 , Chapter 7 , Chapter 8 , Chapter 9 , Final chapter 10
EunHae - Married

His smile-mask [Chapter 5]

Title: His smile-mask
Pairing: EunHae (Hyukhae)
Warning: vulnerable!Donghae
Summary: Donghae hides everything behind a smile except when he's in physical pain. He doesn't let anyone see his true feelings, not even his best friends. Eunhyuk is a dancing shy boy that hates Donghae because he thinks he's all that. But what happens when these to very different worlds meet?

"Kyuhyun don't you know how to skip?!"
jjang jay park

Sweet Dreams (are made of this)

Title: Sweet Dreams (are made of this)

Pairing: Henry/DongHae. broken!HenWook, broken!HenFany, broken!HenBer
Genre: Romance. Angst. Fluff. Humor.
Warning: hints of sex.
Summary: Ever since Henry was a kid, he had these dreams. He couldn’t really tell at what age he started but it felt like it was all he dreamt of. It centered on a certain person. A face he couldn’t name, hands that in real life he couldn’t touch, and a smile he couldn’t kiss.

( click to read )
Catalyst

[RP/FIC] Catalyst - Chapter 10

Title: Catalyst
Authors: rayneweather and svtstarlight
Chapters: 10/?
Genre: Action, drama, angst
Rating: PG for now (may go up)
Pairing: Siwon/Ryeowook (for now)

Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Ryeowook, Choi Siwon

Summary: Kyuhyun starts his new job as a rookie cop on the Hostage Negotiation Team in Seoul and almost instantly, his partner (and superior officer) Kim Ryeowook starts to get on his nerves.

I didn't get you paroled to kill anyone!
zhoumiderpu

fanfic: five random sj drabbles pt. II

As promised, here are the rest of the drabbles I wrote some time ago. The Kibum/Henry one turned out remotely short so I decided to post it with them, since it's around 500 words anyways.

various sj drabbles
author: plastictear 
pairings: henteuk, sihyuk, qmi, hanmin, henbum
ratings: from pg to r
genres: fluff, pwp, angst, fluff
warnings: strong sexual context in #8 and #10, characters death in #9
a/n: I used this one SJ promt/pairing generator to get ten pairings and promts way back. I posted the first five some time ago and here are the rest. I hope they're good :)

Drabbles here
bubbleface

A Decision To Make

Title:  A Decision To Make

Pairing(s): Kyumin, Kyuwook, Haemin and others?

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst?(Irdk!!)

Rating: PG13

Summary: Kyuhyun really loves to sing, it’s his life for goodness sake. Even Ryeowook can’t do about it…But, what if, Sungmin is eager to win the latter’s heart and have crossed the borderline!?..Is Kyuhyun willing to sacrifice and give up everything just to be with him or he’ll be just like his previous lover?!..(My summary really sucks)..

A/N: The last time I wrote was…Geez I can’t remember at all…LOL!!..This is my new fic, as usual crap and a failed one…As I’ve said before I’m not a writer and English isn’t my 1st language...Sorry for the errors…I own nothing but this fic only..So bear with it chinggus…o_O…

click here!!

Vanilla, Ninja, Chocolate

I like your voice (1/2)

Title: I like your voice
Pairing: Henwook
Rating: G
Summary: Ryeowook keeps getting strange phone calls.
Disclaimer: I own the story, i think, wait. Can you even own a story?

This came from a website that I can't remember and it gives two characters names and a prompt. I got Henry, Ryeowook and the sentence: I like your voice. This was all I could think of so hope it makes sense.

P.s. I've slipped in a tiny tiny tiny bit of Kangteuk, hehe see if you can spot it! xox

Collapse )

For Me? (3/3)

Title: For Me? (3/3)
Characters: DBSK/TVXQ, Girls' Generation, Super Junior.
Pairing(s): Changmin/Yoona/Donghae
Genre: Angst, Romance, Suspense
Rating: PG-13.
Summary: Shim Changmin is a special agent who follows the mantra, "When in doubt, shoot your way out." But when a certain Im Yoona comes along, he realizes he'll need a new motto.
Credit: Based heavily on Daisy. I did this because I love the movie and thought I'd share the story. Watch it here.

**Italicized dialogue is English.

At nights, Yoona cries herself to sleep.
SiHan Macro

Meetings at Sunrise

title: Meetings at Sunrise
pairing: SiHan
rating: PG-13
summary: They were just two outcasts from the same school, having no idea about the other. It was a meeting at sunrise that set off their friendship. The boardwalk was where who they were didn't matter. It's amazing how it all started from rumors and a reputation to keep.
notes: Overwhelming fluffiness at the end. Romance. Slight angst, but nothing too horrible. And a late birthday fic for catherine_leite! :D Hope you enjoy! ^^

Siwon surreptitiously glanced at Hankyung and noticed the light from the sun dancing on top of his hair. He had a sudden urge to reach out and touch the dark brown strands, but he brushed the feeling away. He wasn’t one for affection, and he planned to stay that way.

Broken 6/6

Title: Broken
Length: 6/6
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: Romance, Angst, Drama
Disclaimer: I wish to own them X] unforetunately, i don't.. just the fic ^^
Warning: grammar errors >.<, slow paced, not edited...

Summary: Donghae lives with his daughter Eunjae, after Hyukjae left them, life has never been the same. [a very crappy summary, sorry...]

PART 1 | PART 2
Hannie!

(no subject)

Title: Pretty Boy Rock
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul.
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters. Only the story is mine.
Author's notes:  For hermander ♥ She.. likes Hanchul. 
Summary: Hankyung is trying to get his work done, but it’s kind of hard when Heechul is blasting out music, singing and dancing to a girly song..

Now do the pretty girl rock rock rock
sungmin

Blushes and Bets

Title: Of Blushes and Bets
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi/Sungmin
Genre: Fluff, slight crack
Warning: This stuff is teeth rotting ;~;
Summary: Zhou Mi visits, Sungmin blushes, Kyuhyun bets
A/N: I'm entirely sleep deprived rn even though it's spring break and I can actually sleep. But anyway... I FINALLY WROTE SOMETHING UNDER 1000+ WORDS \o//////////

("Hyung no - ow - damn it, Ming!")

Can't Get Over You Getting Over Me- Chapter 8

Title: Can’t Get Over You Getting Over Me- Chapter 8
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: KyuWook (Evil!Wook, Shy!Kyu)
Summary (whole story): 3 years since their separation and seeing each other again as members of a trainee group, living under the same roof will do no good for both of them. Especially Kyu who still longs for Wookie ever since.

Summary (this chapter): “Hey! I’m hungry! Let’s find something to eat! My treat!”- Ryeowook

Link: Chapter 8

Links to the previous chapters can be found on the sidebar of my journal :D

Please leave comments! :D
sungmin

I think I fell in love with my teacher: chapter 14

Title: I think I fell in love with my teacher. (chapter 14)
Pairing: KyuMin(girl!Min), slight!YeMin, slight!SeoKyu, slight!QMi(girl!ZhouMi)
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Angst, College!AU
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Sungmin(21) has always been an average university student. But when a new student-teacher, Kyuhyun(23), comes in to substitute for the rest of the school year, her whole life changes. Has she fallen in love with her own teacher?
Warning: girl!Sungmin

Masterlist

"I love you."