April 13th, 2011

arm hug haehyuk!

It's Ok, Daddy's Daughter

Title: It's Ok, Daddy's Girl
Genre: Romance/AU/Drama/slight!Angst
Pairing(s): DongHae/HyukJae(EunHyuk) ; KiBum/HyukJae ; KyuHyun/HyukJae ; SiWon/HyukJae
Rating: PG-13
Author: [info]hitsugaya15 
Length: 1/?
Warning: Mpreg (theme)
Summary: They once slept with him and now he's left a baby at their door. After getting HyukJae pregnent, DongHae, KiBum, KyuHyun and SiWon must find out who from them (potential fathers) is the father of this child; as well as win back HyukJae's heart. Which one will receive the greatest gift in the world?
Declaiming: I do not own Super Junior or the members or the plot of this fic ; inspired by the movie Heyy Baby.
a/n: Title stolen from "It's Ok, Daddy's Girl," korean drama and plot inspired by movie "Heyy Baby." 

Super Junior/Cartoon

There Are Many Kinds of Fish at the Aquarium

Title: There Are Many Kinds of Fish at the Aquarium
Pairing: Haehyuk, ninja! couples
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff
Length: One-shot
Summary: Donghae works at the aquarium, and Eunhyuk takes a class trip there~ (sorry about lame summary)
Disclaimer: Oh, how much I wish I owned these boys, but sadly I only own the plot.

(I want you to come back from that trip with at least one new friend.

Henry loL~

SuJu signed in again...

Title: Lazy Day -- Facebook format
Pairing: QMi, Kangteuk, Yewook, SiChul, Top!hyukhae
Characters: Lee Kiseop of Ukiss :D
Length: Oneshot
Genre: crack, Romance
Warning: Bad words :D
Summary: A day from Korea, Henry is having a boring afternoon with his room alone. He turned on his laptop and log in in his facebook account.

Collapse )
Siwon UNF

What I Learnt on Sapphire Lane (11)

What I Learnt on Sapphire Lane (11)
Pairing(s): HanMin, KyuMin, KangTeuk, YeWook, SiMi, EunTeuk, HanChul, KiRy
Rating/Genre: NC-17/ Crack, romance, drama
Warnings: Sex, gender switch, language

Summary: The estate agent had sold it to Yesung as a quiet, leafy street in the suburbs. It was a street that looked so picturesque... Well, you know what they say. A picture holds a thousand words.

They continued to kiss, neither saying anything nor making any noise because it somehow didn't seem necessary; they traced each other's lips with their tongues, like explorers intredpidly searching an unknown cavern.

Other parts can be found HERE
  • seeeno

'Cuz I'm a Free Bitch, Baby

Title: 'Cuz I'm a Free Bitch, Baby
Genre: crack, smut
Pairing/Characters: KyuMin, broken!HyukMin
Word Count: ~1800
Rating: R
Warnings: smuttin' time, AU
Summary: Sungmin is a hooker with commitment issues. Kyuhyun is a virgin who's sexually confused. Strap on your seatbelts, boys and girls, this will be one hell of a ride.
A/N: For my dongsaeng, fumikux3. Vivi bb, you are so young to be so corrupted... but, hey, might as well, it's KyuMin. is shameless :D Happy birthday, dear~ I'm also sorry that this lacks a real plot.

"I'm just a free spirit."

Across the Universe (1/?)

title : Across The Universe (1/?)
Pairing : Kyumin
Rating : PG-13
Genre : fluff? angst? errr.. i don’t know actually -___-
Disclaimer : i own..... my life
Warning : too much grammatical error. Well, english’s not my first language. And yes, this is a BIG fail.
Summary : what if you against the norms in society?

A/N : my first attempt on writing fanfic! Inspired from an Indonesian Movie, cin(T)a. And the title’s from the Beatles’ infamous song, Across the Universe. Hope you enjoy! :)

chapter 1

2 Updates

TITLE: Psychotic. Intense. Merciless. [Chapter THREE]
PAIRING: EunHae
RATING: NC-17
GENRE: Angst, Romance, Smut
SUMMARY: Wanting someone and to be wanted back is well and good, but at what cost?
NOTE: Not all the chapters of this fic are open. Only the one before this is. And this will be f-locked in a week.

“I’m afraid that’s just the beginning, darling,”

TITLE: The Tiny, Tiny Things [Sequel One]
PAIRING: EunHae
RATING: PG-13
GENRE: Angst, Romance
SUMMARY: Eunhyuk's having a change of heart......or not?
NOTE: 1/? sequels to "Holding On". F-locked in a week.

“Do I have to confess again for you to understand how much I want you?”
a

Can Love Bloom Between Hatred? (a Kihae – Kyumin – Hanmi chaptered story) chapter 8

Title : Can Love Bloom Between Hatred? (a Kihae – Kyumin – Hanmi chaptered story) chapter 8.
Pairings : Kihae, Kyumin, Hanmi
Rating : PG 15
Summary : to protect their existence, some vampire princes kidnapped the best vampire hunters in the town and forced them to be their mate. They hope that the bond will prevent them to be killed. But how if their hatred toward each other is colored by some love? Could they turn their violence into peaceful life?
a/n : anyone knows what’s the name of the show where it revealed that DOnghae’s awkward with Sungmin? And my words are still the same… please comment to make me happy ^^

“What have you done? You fucking bastard!” Sungmin gripped on Kyuhyun’s neck, cutting his air supply. Kyuhyun clawed, kicked, desperately struggled trying to get free.
In his desperate time, Kyuhyun took a silver knife from his pocket and slashed Sungmin’s arm. The vampire released him while hissed in pain. Kyuhyun smirked, although he had to clench his arm too, because Sungmin’s pain was also his pain –damn that bonding thing!—
“You just hurt yourself, stop fighting me…” Sungmin snarled.
“I’d rather kill you first. Let’s die together then.”

It has to be you (Chapter 5)

Title: It has to be you
Pairings: Yewook (Girl: Ryeowook), Kyumin (Girl: Sungmin)
Other Pairings: Hanchul (Girl: Heechul), Kangteuk (Girl: Teukie)
Other Characters: Kibum, Eunhyuk, Jessica, Taeyeon, Luna
Genre: Drama
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Ryeowook is an ordinary school girl but her life will suddenly became chaotic when her parents introduce her to her future husband who happens to be the arrogant and playboy TV icon and model Kim, Jongwoon

Chapter5

Of Rainy Days and The Savior

Title: Of Rainy Days and the Savior
Pairing: Kyuhyun/ reader/ OC (me!)
Length: One shot
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Angst
Summary: A new neighbor who changed your point of view (yes i'm suck at summary)
Warning: UN-BEATED
A/N: dedicated for @ijuuun. here comes our fic comp~! lolololol be sure you commented this!

"Excuse me, miss turtle. Could you be slower than this?”

Perfect Lies (chapter 12)

title: Perfect Lies (chapter 11)
pairing: Kyumin ♥
genre: Romance, humor
rating: PG
summary: Lee Sungmin pretended that he has an amnesia when a car almost hit him so that Cho Kyuhyun, the owner of the car will take care of him until Sungmin finds a job. (continuation)

Collapse )

A/N: I'm so super duper late updating. hahah.
So sorry, but I updated another chapter anyway. Hope you enjoy reading, ^_^
kamsahamnida.

Not Easy - Chapter 2

title : Not Easy
pairing : KyuMin , divorce!KyuHae , EunHae , ex!EunMin , siblings!HeeWook
raiting : pg-pg15
warning : girl!Sungmin , girl!Donghae , girl!Heechul , girl!Ryeowook
summary : Kyuhyun is a single dad with 2 beautiful daughters . What happened when his daughters could not accept his new love , Sungmin , who is also his secretary?

Chapter 2 : Because I'm your ex-wife!

Double Post

Title: … I Just Can’t Let You Go
Author: hn100702
Pairing: SiHyuk
Rating: G
Notes: This is a sequel to I Love You But … in a request by eunhyuk_jewel
Summary: Can the two of them just let go of each other like that? Without even a fight? (tsktsk. Fail!summary! :)) Pardon me.)

Tell me you love me.

-----

Title: Dance Steps
Author: hn100702
Pairing: HenHyuk, EunHae
Notes: I know HenHyuk is a weird pairing. It’s mainly because I couldn’t think of any other pairing. :)) For EunHae, if you look really hard, you can see it. =))
Summary: Henry has the same concept of the song Replay by SHINee. Now, he wants to learn some moves from the all knowing prince of dance, Donghae, to help him.

Are you mine now?

We watch sunrise together (5/?)

Title: we watch sunrise together (5/?)
Pairing: Sibum, Siffany
Rating: PG 13
Summary: After 5 years finally Siwon get a chance to meet Kibum again, but he already engaged to Tiffany even he didnt really lover her... He still love Kibum, but does Kibum feel the same?

He couldn’t finished his sentence because Kibum hugged him all of sudden, he trailed his hands into Kibum’s spine and feeling Kibum’s scents. He still love Kibum and he couldn’t do anything abou that, he doesn’t want to let Kibum go again…
“Kibum, do you still love me?”
pout

Too many times

title: Too many times 2
Author: eosinred
Pairing: Haehyuk, kihyuk
Genre: Angst
Rating: Pg-13
Warning: Unbeta-ed, typos, grammatical error. Character death.
disclaimer : only the story is mine, but the boys own each other.

Summary:

“Tell me what can I do to earn your forgiveness.” Donghae begged. He was looking at Hyukjae eyes.

“will you do it?”

“Yes.”

“Die” with that Hyukjae walked away. Leaving an impossibly broken Donghae behind.

If that’s what it takes. Donghae thought sadly

If that’s what it takes. Donghae thought sadly

Part 1 here: too many times 1/?

my masterlist
ming deshou

paternal figure [5] ; kyuhyun/sungmin ; pg-13

paternal figure chapter 5
author:kitariii 
rating: pg-13
pairing: kyuhyun / sungmin, yesung / ryeowook
genre: romance
warning: genderswitch
summary: All her daughter yearned for was something Sungmin could give but was afraid of giving her - the paternal figure she had wanted for so long. Who would've thought that Cho Kyuhyun would waltz back into her life, in ways neither of them expected?

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

( “Who cares whatever happened in the past, you can never bring that back. Be mine, just be mine again.” )
Definitely Want -- Jonghyun

Eros -- Chapter 11

Title: Eros (Or How Cho Kyuhyun Fell In Love) 11/15
Author: polyurethane
Rating: PG-13.
Pairing(s): Eventual Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk (main), Siwon/Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk/Eeteuk for this chapter.
Word Count: 1592 for this chapter.
Summary: Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are college students with the hit, quit, compare mentality. Sex is fun and love isn't supposed to enter into the equation. But what happens when it does?
Warnings: None for this chapter.
Disclaimer: Nothing is mine but the idea. Damn.
Notes: Sorry this is way later than promised. I was having trouble writing it and I'm still not happy with how it turned out. I'll get chapter 12 out over the next few days though, I hope. Also I'm capping this thing at 15 chapters, deal with it.
me1

What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Name: What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas
Author:[info]yesungholic
Pairing: YeWon (main) EunHae
Genre: Romance, angst, drama,
Warnings: Abuse of alcohol, use of drugs
Length: 1/?
Disclaimer:I don't own them and never will
Summary:  Super Junior spent some time in the Sin City, but then, two of the members wake up with more things than a hangover.

Secret Admirer (chap 4)

Title : Secret Admirer (4/?)
Pairing : Yesung/?, bestfriend!YeBumHyuk, mention of Yewon, Yehan, a bit Eunhae
Rating : PG
Genre : Romance, Fluff
Disclaimer : I don’t own the boys
Summary : Can the trio find out who Mr. Secret Admirer is?
A/N : This fic is beta-ed by my amazing guru xkeirafanx. I love her to death!!

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3

Why Bummie? Why? Why can’t I forget him?
Catalyst

[RP/FIC] Catalyst Chapter 9

Title: Catalyst
Authors: rayneweather and svtstarlight
Chapters: 9/?
Genre: Action, drama, angst
Rating: PG for now (may go up)
Pairing: Siwon/Ryeowook (for now)

Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Ryeowook, Choi Siwon

Summary: Kyuhyun starts his new job as a rookie cop on the Hostage Negotiation Team in Seoul and almost instantly, his partner (and superior officer) Kim Ryeowook starts to get on his nerves.

Are you trying to get rid of me?....
super junior, ryeowook

You're Gonna Be Mine Chapter 1

Title : You're Gonna Be Mine (Chapter 1)
Author : Thatswhyidid
Pairing : HaeHyuk 
Rating : PG-15-NC-17 (NC-17 in chapters soon)
Warning : When I say HaeHyuk I mean Hae tops. And there is tease Hyuk. 
Summary : Eunhyuk is the #1 wanted guy in school. And he just moved in. Now the ex #1 wanted guy wants Eunhyuk all to himself. But Eunhyuk isn't going to make it easy for him.

"Come on, give in to me! I know you want me. Just admit it Eunhyuk," Donghae said smoothly to Eunhyuk who was sitting at his seat, rolling his eyes at the other.
Lay_Kiss

At Least I Still Have You (0/?)

Title: At Least I Still Have You
Main Themes: Friendship, Sibling Bond and maybe romance? Kekeke
Genre: Fluff
Rating: G to PG-13
Warnings: AU!, genderswitch!
Main Characters: Hyukjae, Donghae(x2!), Jessica
Minor Characters: Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Siwon, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Kibum, maybe more on future chapters
Main Pairings: HyukHae (girl!Hae), HaeSica (guy!Hae), TaeTeuk, SiFany
Minor Pairings: YulHyuk, YoonHae (guy!Hae), KiHae (girl!Hae)
Important Note: Twin Donghaes. A guy (Donghae) and a girl (I named her Haera. You'll see why on the next chapters)
Summary: A story of revolving around the lives of three bestfriends, Hyukjae and the twins Donghae and Haera.

(Character Description)

(Prologue: "I'm Lee Donghae...")
Dreamy Hearts

100fics challenge complete! + one-shot

Title: 100. Endings
Pairing(s): HanChul
Genre: Angst/Romance/Friendship/Bandfic
Summary: Heechul, and the other members, all know that Super Junior will always be 13 and nothing less.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
Spot: zaboomafoo76 hellobaby_love

Because Super Junior was never Super Junior without all thirteen of them. )

Title:
Dance For Me
Pairing(s): KyuMin, ninja!EunHae
Genre: Romance
Summary: Sungmin loses a bet with Ryeowook, and has to dance for Kyuhyun as a result. But there's a catch.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
Spot: zaboomafoo76 hellobaby_love lovekibummie

"This is so embarrassing," he moaned. )

The Paupers New Shoes - SiWook

Author: Soju_drip
Title: The Paupers New Shoes
Word Count: 4,100

Rating: NC17
Pairing: SiWook - Siwon/Ryeowook
Genre: smut, romance, au

Summary: Siwon is a bored Prince who doesn't find any of the grandeur around him beautiful. But one fateful night he finds something he can truly marvel at.

A/N: Yes, okay it's another "Royal Celebration" fic, just this time Siwon gets to be the Prince!
However, this time the fic goes out to France! Any French readers out there?!

Here: soju-drip.livejournal.com/12977.html

Reign on Me series

Chapter 3: The Last Dark Spell
chars: Taeyeon (SNSD), Sungmin, Eeteuk, Kangin, Siwon, Kyuhyun
ships: undisclosed for now
genre: drama/romance
words: 10106
sneak: ((He straightened, pulling his gaze away from the mage’s sleeping face.

“Lucky bastard… I wish someone could take away my memories,” Kyuhyun said quietly. Then, he made his way to the door just as it opened and his brother entered.
))

Series Summary
Two kingdoms reigned over the world. They were divided into the Light and Dark Kingdoms. Those who were of the Light Kingdom had souls that were made of the Light. Those who were of the Dark Kingdom had souls that were made of the Dark. A small handful of individuals from both kingdoms were blessed with the power of Light or Dark.
However, magic is the least of concerns for either kingdom. For the moment, both kingdoms are in a state of peace, but can it last and, if so, for how long?
Add to that a missing princess, some mages, a young king and some princes (one of them near-crazy) and, well, perhaps life within the kingdoms weren't so peaceful after all.

Previous:
Chapter 1 - Princess of Light
Chapter 2 - The Dark Princes

Enjoy!