April 1st, 2011

Prince Hae~

Sexuality--It's Ridiculous (6/?)

Title: Sexuality--It's Ridiculous
Pairing: KyuHae
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun's probably the straightest guy you've ever met; he likes booze, his job, and women. But what happens when his best friend Heechul decides he's had enough and propositions host Donghae to do his best to change this fact about Kyuhyun? Will it work? Or will there be more problems deciding Kyuhyun's sexuality? And what happens when the playboy starts falling for him?

Kyuhyun was gone.
Yuuki wuvv~

Pink, White, Mine oneshot

Title: Pink, White, Mine
Pairing(s)/Characters: TeukChul, ninjas
Genre: crack, fluff
Disclaimer: Owns the fic, nothing else.
Summary: When Shindong saw Heechul and Leeteuk fighting over a pair of boxer shorts one day, he thought of an idea to rid of the filthy image once and for all as well as save the Super Junior dorms from further chaos. But in the end, he just made everything worse.

“I thought we were sole sistahs, Teukie!” Heechul squeaked. “SOLE SISTAHS!”
arm hug haehyuk!

Boy Meets Boy

Title: Boy Meets Boy
Genre: Fluff/AU/Romance
Pairing: ~HaeHyuk~ / HaeEun -- (Lee DongHae x Lee HyukJae [EunHyuk] )
Rating: G
Author: [info]hitsugaya15 
Length: 1/1 [one-shot]
Summary: HyukJae meets a stranger on the bus who has something to return.
Declaiming: I do not own Super Junior or the members,  the plot is not mine but inspired by movie!
a/n: Based on the korean BL short movie "Boy Meets Boy"
recent: updates

• Current Mood
    satisfied
OT5

125 Days (1/?)

Title: 125 Days
Rating: PG-13 (self-harm)
Genre: Life, Drama 
Paring: None yet (eventual Kyumin)
Chapter: 1/?
Wordcount: 330
Summary: Sungmin was the least popular member of Super Junior. He was always overlooked and being in the sidelines for so long started to get to him. His will to live was weakening and his desire for death was growing stronger. What will he do when he learns that he only has 125 days left to live?

"Sungmin was average."
paper

Double Post (Chaptered+Oneshot)

Title : The Different World
Pairing(s) : EunHae, HanChul
Rating: PG
Summary : Donghae was an ordinary highschool boys. He really loved to read. Even he wanted to be there, in the novel world. Then someday, it happened. He
really there. Literally.
Notes : English not my native language, so please understand my simple grammar. Not beta'd. You'll find much wrong grammars and maybe misspelled vocabs.

(The tale begins...)

Title : Fate
Pairing : Eunhae
Rating : PG
Genre : AU
Summary : You didn't even know what just you did. What just happened. All you knew, there was a knife in your hand and much blood. On the floor, on the bed, and in your hand. You perplexed. Looked for some clues. Searched for some explanations about what in the world just happened. But you just couldn't find any reply. Your thoughts running back a few hours ago.
Note : Sorry for confusing plot. Anyway, it's still my amateur work. Hope I can be better for the next one. I posted it earlier at my
personal blog when I haven't make livejournal account.

(How can it be like this?)

Collapse )

The Sea and Sky (Chapter 4)

Title: The Sea and Sky (Chapter 4)
Pairings: EunHae, Kyumin, KangTeuk, Yewook
Rating: G
Genre: Romance, Humour, Friendship
Summary: EunHae don't realize that they're meant for each other. Even if the other went far away, their surroundings makes them together again without noticing. They can't be separated. (sorry for the bad summary)

hyo look

Cold and Damp (Chapter Eleven)

Title: Cold and Damp
Pairing: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk
Genre: Zombie!AU
Warnings: Swearing, Zombie-geek-ery
Summary: After Seoul becomes infested with the living dead and the government abandons them; it's only natural that they realise hidden feelings in the midst of disaster.
Intro | One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten

(Jungsu sighed, 'this isn't a movie.')
katherine pierce »class

Spirits of the Heart Chapter 4

Title: Spirits of the Heart
Pairing(s): Heechul/Kyuhyun
Warning(s): Language
Summary: A devastating car accident leaves Kyuhyun with nothing but silence and nightmares. But Kyuhyun is not left to face this alone. Heechul visits him every day in the hospital, leaving on the promise to come back the next day. As Kyuhyun's body heals, Heechul sees to it that his spirits also rise. Kyuhyun begins to look forward to the visits before slowly coming to miss him when he's not near and Heechul finds it harder to leave at the end of the day.

Chapter 4 @ my writing journal

(Previous Chapters: 1 | 2 | 3)
Lee Jonghyun

Forever and Always

Title: Forever and Always
Author: bollywoodrecord
Pairing(s): Heechul/Seohyun
Genre: AU, Comedy, Romance
Summary: Tutoring goes a long way.
A/N: April Fool's gift for you all. :) Because, seriously, what type of couple are Seohyun and Heechul? XD Part two will be uploaded soon!

Known for his reputation as one of the school's richest kids, best friends with Chinese jock Hankyung and hilarious genius Kyuhyun, Kim Heechul had most people wrapped around his little finger.
Henry x Life

Thirteen Boy Crushes and One - One Shot

Title: Thirteen Boy Crushes and One
Pairing: HenHae (maybe one-sided, maybe not); Donghae/the rest of SuJu with his boy crushes
Summary: Boy crushes were never an unusual thing in Donghae's life.
Disclaimer: I don't own.
Note: Inspired from Bamboo's song "I-You," but not really idk idk herp
Hi guiz, did we know that Heechul/Donghae was my first fav SuJu pairing. RANDOM FACTS.
Also, sorry if this is kinda 'blegh.' :'(

Boy crushes were never an unusual thing in Donghae's life.

Poisonous flower(one-shot)

Title: Poisonous flower.

Author: figlenka16

Rating: NC-17

Genre:Smut ,Angst,Romance

Pairing:Hyukhae,Kihae( a lot keke)

Disclaimer:I don't own them at all ,but I wish I did! They own me ,and I own the story.English is not my native language, so do not pay attention to my possible grammatical errors and all that) And its the first time I write fanfic, so not that much throw to me bricks!I fail I know!

Warning:Smut,Violence(a little!)

Summary:Even frenzy can be beautiful...

Donghae pretend to be pure and innocent,but deep inside his beauty is full of poison.

He sleeps with his step-brother Kibum,but he didn't feel any love towards him,because he still can't forget forget about his first love,Hyukjae.

But suddenly he sees him again and they can't hide their feelings towards each other no more...But poisonous love transforms the lives of these three men in a continuous chaos ...

A/N:I will update as soon as possible! And please comment,comments and critisisms are loved!Don't kill me><My second smut , hope I'll not failed!I'm just don't want to stuck on one genre><

This flower is just like you,Donghae...You're so innocent,but your beauty is like a poison...
gain

You And I

Title: You And I (Together It Just Feels So Right)
 Pairing: EunHae
 Rating/Genre: PG (for this chapter, but it might go higher), Romance, Slight Angst, AU
 Warning/s: Gender switch
 Disclaimer: Lmao, I only own myself
 Summary: Will they be together until the end? 
A/N: This will be friend locked after three days.  

(Leaning down, he placed one of his hands under her chin; keeping her face still. And the other on her shoulder. He pressed his lips softly to her plump ones.)

(no subject)

Title : A (Real) Happy Ending
Pairing(s) for this chapter : HanChul, 2Min, very slight!EunHae
Rating : G~NC-17, R for this chapter
Genre : Fantasy!AU, crossover fic with SHINee and DBSK, drama?
Disclaimer : Of course I’ll only have them in my dream
Warning : Sexual content, mpreg, incest, top!Eunhyuk, top!Yesung, older!Jjong, abuse, dub-con, possible grammar errors.
Summary : Donghae always believe that every story has their own happy ending, but Eunhyuk doubt that. Especially when he witnesses what’s happening after the so called ‘happy ending’ by himself.

Introduction Prologue [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

Chapter 11

updates :)

Title : My Smile and Your Glasses
Pairing : HaeHyuk and Incest!KyuHyuk
Genre : Romance, Drama, Angst, AU, High School Life
Rated : PG-13
Warning : cursing, first yaoi fic, un-betaed and fail English-fail Grammar
Summary: Hyukjae stops to smile because “a reason”. and He starts to smile again because "a reason". but, Hyukjae decides to stop smiling again because "the reason" tells him to.

1//2//3a//3b//4//5//6//7

Title: Calling Back All Memories
Pairing: HaeHyuk/slight!KyuHyuk/slight!HaeMin
Genre: Drama/Angst/AU/Romance
Warning: poor Hyukjae :P/grammar error
Summary: Donghae planned to propose his lover Hyukjae. But on his way to Hyukjae's house. He got an accident. It made him forget his plan to propose Hyukjae, he forgot his promise through Hyukjae and the worse he forgot all about Hyukjae. How Hyukjae will survive? Because, Donghae's love toward him already gone? Will Hyukjae get his lover again?

Prologue//1//2//3//4//5

Title: Mr. Librarian
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: Romance, High School Life, Drama, Fluff, AU.
Warning: grammar fail and typos. sorry okay :3
Summary: Donghae keeps disturbing Eunhyuk who work as a librarian in his school.

Prologue//1//

Lost in Neverland - Part 3 (A)

Title: Lost in Neverland
Author: Me! (2theChangmin)
Characters: Super Junior
Rating: PG-13 (for language)
Summary: The men of Super Junior find themselves once again trapped in an unfamiliar world. Faced with armed pirates, vengeful indians, and one aggressive crocodile, the prospect of escaping unscathed is daunting. In this place where none of them know their way around, will they be able to learn how to survive long enough to get out? Or will they be forever lost in Neverland?

WARNING: There is a cliffhanger this chapter. . . . You have been warned, please don’t throw cabbage; the next part will be up this weekend!

Part 3 (a) – The WendyHangeng-Bird

Collapse )

Crazy (7/?) pt. B

Crazy (7/?) pt. B
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul, Siwon/Kibum
Rating: R
Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance, Humor, Supernatural/Horror
Summary: How does it feel to be called crazy by everyone? How does it feel to see things that others can’t see? How does it feel to have your personal life be known by everyone? How does it feel to hide your insecurities? How does it feel to have a taboo relationship? Doesn’t it make you feel crazy? Will you go crazy?

(I didn't want to lose control and hurt you)
me1

What Has Never Been Told

Name: What Has Never Been Told
Author:[info]yesungholic
Pairing: YeWon (main) Yesung/Yunho, Siwon/Sooyoung (family)
Genre: Romance, angst, drama,
Length: 7/?
Disclaimer:I don't own them and never will
Summary:  Yesung is the most spoiled, popular, rich person on campus. He and his boyfriend Yunho are the perfect couple and the only thing Siwon can do is watch from far away. But one a rainy day, when he gets back from work, he sees something that changes is life forever

What Hyukjae didn't know

Title: What Hyukjae didn't know
Length: One Shot
Pairing: Kyuhyun/girl!Hyukjae
Genre: Romance, Angst, Fluff?
Disclaimer: I wish to own them X] unforetunately, i don't.. just the fic ^^
Warning: grammar errors >.<, slow paced, not edited...gender switch

Summary: Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were having their 1st anniversary, and Hyukjae is worried about Kyuhyun cheating on her.

“Joke? Right about… oh…” Sungmin paused for a while, then continued. “Don’t cry Hyukkie, you’re overreacting too much, meet up with me later, okay?”

Not Easy - Prologue

title : Not Easy
pairing : KyuMin , divorce!KyuHae , EunHae , ex!EunMin , siblings!HeeWook
raiting : pg-pg15
warning : girl!Sungmin , girl!Donghae , girl!Heechul , girl!Ryeowook
summary : Kyuhyun is a single dad with 2 beautiful daughters . What happened when his daughters could not accept his new love , Sungmin , who is also his secretary?

Prologue : Let me introduce you to my new girlfriend , Lee Sungmin