sme; super junior; hyukjae; scrawny
  • yinhe

oneshot; body language, the universal language

Notebook

Revenge is Just Another Game-Chapter 4

Title: Revenge is Just Another Game
Pairing: Hanchul, Shimin, Qmi, KiEunHae, KangTeuk, ninja!HenBer Ryeowook, 
Genre: gang!au, dark
Rating: R (language. Mentions of drug and alcohol use. Dark and sort of twisted. Use of guns and other weapons.)
Summary: Heechul screwed him over once and Hankyung vowed that never again.
Notes: This is dedicated to zaboomafoo76 who puts up with my Writer Issues.

It was okay because Hankyung knew what it was like to love and if he played this right, Kangin had just found their way out.

[Prologue] [Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3]
eunhae must be love

There are so many things i want to show to you

Title: There are so many things i want to show to you (Chapter 3 & 4)
Rating: PG
Length: Chaptered (Drabble series)
Pairing: Hyukhae
Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst (Maybe), AU!School
Word Count: 243; 251
Disclaimer: no matter how hard i wish for them, they will never be mine :(
Claimer: the fic is mine
Summary: Was that hatred i saw in your eyes?
Ime's Note: Fast read for you!
Previous chapters: Chapter 1 & 2

It's the end of the world...now everybody K.R.Y.

Title: It's the end of the world...
Part:1/5
Pairing: none, Super Junior K.R.Y. Friendship
Rating: R
Genre: Apocalypse AU
Warning: Character death, suicide...for those of you who know me: this was written while i was eating sugar, you have been warned
Summary: It was too hard to live in a world on the verge of destruction..."I can't take it anymore" Ryeowook cried. (terrible summary, i know, but i really don't know how to summarize something like this)

"I can't take it anymore"
HyukMin

Cake-licious

Title: Cake-ilicious
Theme: #52 Cake
Pairing(s): Haemin, ninja!Kyumin, ninja!Minwook, ninja!YeMin, Sungmin/OC
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Rating(s): PG; 651 words
Summary: When Sungmin doesn't bake a cake for Donghae, Donghae's jealous. When Sungmin pays special attention to others, Donghae's jealous. What will it take for Sungmin to notice the him?

( Well, I did bake one for Wookie and Yesung... )
Dreamy Hearts

Fics. Duh.

Title: 074. Midnight
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: G
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Inspired by rewatching Music Travel Lalala. Sungmin breaks up with his boyfriend, and heads to a bar. There, he watches a duet performance.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

"Lee Sungmin," he tells himself, "you aren't allowed to fall in love again."

Title: Clockwork Symphonium
Pairing(s): ninja!KyuMin, none significant
Genre: Steampunk/Adventure (is that a genre?)
Summary: Zhoumi's the captain of an airship. This is a fic request from krissasaur , who dreamed of the plot and dumped it to me to turn it into a fic.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

Read more... )
lol!

(no subject)

Title: The Nobleman and the Bandit 3
Author: itskinky
Pairing: HyukHae
Genre: Romance; Adventure
Summary: Lee Donghae is the prince of the Silver Country, son of King Siwon and Queen Yoona, who loves to play with water and fishes. In the forest he meets a stranger, who is known as the Prince of All Thieves.

He was robbed by a man named Hyukjae; his first kiss was also stolen by a man named Hyukjae, speaking of gross, and now he couldn’t look at the queen straightly in the eyes because of a man named Hyukjae! Hyukjae! Hyukjae, that bastard!
Fucking Fierce Taemin Fuck Yeah

Imperfectly Perfect Chp 2

Title: Imperfectly Perfect (3/?)
Author: xlolitsnozomix 
Pairing: Hankyung / Heechul
Rating: R for now..
Genre: angst, romance, fluff, AU, suspense
Words: 2500
Summary: Life has always been sort of quiet, content, and dreamlike for Kim Heechul. Unfortunately, nothing gold can stay, as he learns the hard way, when his perfect world goes tumbling upside down, inside out, and everything he thought he knew crumbles to ruins.  Hankyung and Heechul are put through the ultimate test to see just how strong their love is for each other. How far would they go?
A/N: longer chapter to make up for the short one last time >> enjoy ♥ Please leave comments if you liked....it really makes me happier ): a little bit of steamy stuff in this chapter! :D

| Prologue | Chp 1 |

The red-head gasps a little bit and cups his hand over his mouth, recovering from the shock of losing his breath for a moment there. )

(no subject)

Title : A (Real) Happy Ending
Pairing(s) for this chapter : KyuMin, KangTeuk, mention of Yoosu
Rating : G~NC-17, PG-13 for this chapter because of a war content
Genre : Fantasy!AU, crossover fic with SHINee and DBSK, drama?
Disclaimer : Of course I’ll only have them in my dream
Warning : Sex content, mpreg, incest, top!Eunhyuk, older character (because of JongKey), violence, abuse (later), dub-con possibility(later), possible grammar errors.
Summary : Donghae always believe that every story has their own happy ending, but Eunhyuk doubt that. Especially when he witnesses what’s happening after the so called ‘happy ending’ by himself.

A/N : For this chapter and the next one, I guess it’s focused on the past. I hope it’s not too boring. /^^;

Introduction Prologue [1] [2] [3] [4]

Chapter 5 : here
Turtleboy_yesung
  • chyco

WolfSaga [ 12/14 ]

Title: WolfSaga
Chapter: 12/14
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: KiSung  [minor KangTeuk; HanChul..]
Warning: Character death
Genre: angst, romance, Vampire/Lycan AU
Summary: A young lycan on the run, preferably as far away from his family as possible, stumbles over a mixed community that takes him in. But his past is catching up with him for sure, not caring if he wishes for it or not.
A/N: Thank you rayneweather for beta reading ♥
First time LJ told me my entry is too big for one post @.@ Wtf?
Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

(Part A)  (Part B)
SiHan Macro

Too Late

title: Too Late
pairing: one-sided!SiHan, SiChul
rating: PG-13
summary: Hankyung never realized how much he actually cared for Siwon until it was too late.
notes: Angst. Kill me for wanting some angst. :P Anyways, this was actually based on what happened to me last year, if any of you care. Still feeling a little of the after-effects, and just decided to rant here on LJ. :) BTW, it's also really long. If any of you have the patience to read it and comment, it would mean a lot! :)

He was aware of how easily he would lose Siwon. Hankyung just didn’t expect it to be so fast. And he didn’t expect it to hurt so much.
Sungmin3

Because I Love You.

Because I Love You.
Eunhae; pg; romance, angst;
Maybe it was best he left him. Because he knew he could never make that man happy, and if he tried being with him, it would only bring him more hurt than he ever intended. His open wounds could only heal so many times before they leave scars that would remain with him forever.
Snap

Fic: Exceptions to the Rule (Prologue)

Title - Exceptions to the Rule (Prologue)
Rating - (overall) R: Warnings for attempted dark!fic, implied solicitation, abduction, swearing, violence/gore/abuse, implied character death of nameless characters, use of temporal shifts via frame narration
Subject/Pairing - (overall) Lee-trio friendship and forms of pairings contained within, Kyuhyun/Jungsu partnership
Genre - criminal action-drama and twisted romance/friendship, with attempted psychological elements
Summary - AU. “Psychopathy: a mental disorder in which an individual manifests amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity…” Sungmin scoffed. There are always exceptions.

A/N – A tentative attempt at long fic. I’ve hesitated for quite a while because I worry over my losing steam; it’s a problem I had with previous shots at long fic, so I figured I’d simply try taking the leap this time. Not sure when I would have a chance to update, but I hope you’ll be patient with me ^-^ Please read and leave me a comment; constructive criticism will be highly appreciated and loved. Feel free to also let me know if you would like a spot in the subsequent chapter(s).

Room number 4, unlucky number 4, but he figured he’d be getting lucky tonight…
eunhae dream

[oneshot] Wonderful coincidence

Title: Wonderful coincidence
Pairing: Hyukjae/Donghae
Genre: Romance, Fluff, slight!Humor
Summary: One random coincidence brings together two different people, two different personalities, different lifes, younger and older one. Or maybe, just maybe it was a destiny.

The room is quiet. Hyukjae is sitting on his couch, Donghae's head in his lap. His right hand is playing with Donghae's soft hair, twisting some strands around his finger while the other arm is lying across Donghae's chest, their fingers intertwined and Donghae's lips brushing lazily against the back of Hyukjae's hand.
kyumin hawaiiii

Roommate (Chapter 2)

Title: Roommate (chapter 2)
Author: fumiyo92
Pairings: Kyumin, Haehyuk, Yewook, !slight KyuhyunxSeungyeon
Genre: Romance, drama
Summary: Two boys live on the same room, with different past and family background. One is come from an elite family while the other is an orphan. Will love bloom between them? Or it will be the worst years in their life?

I love you…
kyumin perfection by avi unnie
  • choamma

Hello, Sunsaeng-nim! (chapter 6)

Title: Hello, Sunsaeng-nim! (chapter 6)
Genre: Romance, angst (?)
Main Pairings: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Jungmo/Victoria, broken!Jungmo/girl!Sungmin, implied!Nickhun/Victoria
Other Characters: kid!Taemin, Heechul, kid!Sulli, girl!Ryeowook, Jay, Henry, Amber, Gyuri, Sohee (mayor); kid!Minho, Zhou Mi, Lee Joon, Thunder (minor)
Fandom: Super Junior + SJM, TRAX, f(x), SHINee, KARA, Wonder Girls, 2PM, MBLAQ
Rating: G
Warnings: Gender switch (woman!min and girl!wook), AU, swearing, half-smutty
Disclaimer: I own the fic and the mistakes I’ve made
Whole Summary: Jungmo and Sungmin were lovers and because they sank in a deep love, they made out and Sungmin gave birth to Taemin. Then after 4 years together, Jungmo’s parents decided to take Jungmo and paired `him up with Victoria, that they finally had a daughter named Sulli. Then, when Taemin found himself couldn’t do math test, Sungmin asked Heechul to find a math teacher for Taemin, and there, Kyuhyun came. What will happen next if Kyuhyun has a ‘love at the first sight’ with Sungmin?
A/N: the previous chapters can be found in my LJ, thank you. will be on hiatus after this :')

CHAPTER 6: Discovered, Revealed
hug!haehyuk

Long Time Now Seen; Bounded Love

Title: Long time..Now Seen
Pairings: Yunjae, Haehyuk[main] Yoosu, Kyumin, Kimin(kibumxchangmin)[side]
Genre: romance
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the story.
Warnings: Un-betaed....but you should be able to understand most of it...hopefully
Summary: Jaejoong and Donghae are idols who spent there free time looking for true love. Yunho and Hyukjae are their back-up dancers who helps them find it.

Chapter 11

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Title:
Bounded Love
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: Romance; little!angst
Summary. Donghae and Eunhyuk are finally married. They live happy together but their relationship is still a secret. Their job is mainly to entertain and please the public. What will happen if their personal lives and work clash together? Will they leave one behind or will they find a way to make it work? 
Beta-by:[info]rarfroggy20  
Sequel ofInvisible Love

Prologue