February 25th, 2011

♥ 。feminist

(no subject)

Three unrelated yet related drabbles.

Title: Hey there, I'm Jack, wanna see my beanstalk?
Genre: jack and the beanstalk!AU, Crack
Rating: PG

Title: Reindeer can be a kink too!
Genre: Involuntary shape shifting!AU, Crack

Title: This is just not your day.
Genre: Crack
Rating: PG -13

Summary of all: The two times Hyukjae says no and the one time he almost gives in. AKA Hyuk the cock denier or Donghae is a horndog, Hyukjae is unamused.

Pairing: Eunhae/Haehyuk

Warning: Sexual situations are mentioned but none are persued or in detail.

Link
Changmin

Frozen Memories

TITLE: Frozen Memories
PAIRING: (Eventually) YeKyu, (Past) Yesung/?, Kyuchul, One-sided Kihae, One-sided Yebum
CHARCTERS: Yesung, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Kibum, Leeteuk, Kangin Slight! Heechul
CHAPTER: 4/?
RATING: PG (For this chapter)
SUMMARY: In life you can choose many things and there are many things you can't choose

(It's because I like you)

Early parts: part1
part2
part3

Fractions of Eighteen

Title: Fractions of Eighteen
Genre: mutant!AU, general
Summary: The boys stop their studying as Jungsu tells an important math story about horses. Jaejoong gets the moral of the story.
A/N: this is a oneshot from my mutant!series.

Siwon glances over at the complicated math that is Kyuhyun’s, and grins. “You sound as if it’s been a decade since you were in school, hyung.”

a week of love- day 2

Title: a week of love- day 2

Pairing: haehyuk

Rating : PG13

Genre: Romance

Disclaimer: I do not own anything

Summary: Donghae, who's immensely popular, has the odd habit of going out with anyone who asks him out first at the beginning of the week, then promptly dumping them at the end of it. Eunhyuk, obviously, has no intention of being in a serious relationship with Donghae. It's not like it's actually love or anything like that. ...Right?

day 1(A.M), day 1(P.M)

I should concentrate with hyukkie now
SNSD - Sooyoung [peace bitches]
  • lightly

Greyscale [R, Kangin/Leeteuk]

Title: Greyscale
Rating: R
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk, with a bit of Kibum/Donghae and Yesung/Ryeowook. Other pairings are hinted at and mentioned.
Word count: 8, 286
Summary: It's the not too distant future and the Government has developed a program to suppress people's personalities, turning them into virtual robots for fun and profit. Youngwoon is an ordinary, law abiding citizen, until one day the most important thing in the world is taken away from him.

Greyscale

Please Come Back To Me 1

Tittle : Please Come Back To Me
Pairing : kyuhyun/victoria
Genre : PG
Summary : Victoria to dribble a basketball poorly on the basketball court. His mind was not focused because there is no in sana.Victoria Kyuhyun does not like himself, or maybe he did not live alone. To a Victorian, Kyuhyun was his life as well. Both had been friends since childhood. Viktoria remember the first time he met with Kyuhyun, when he was beaten by his father. Kyuhyun stay in front of Victorian houses, has always Kyuhyun is the only living witness that what her life. Viewing Viktoria always beaten and treated hard, Kyuhyun also complained to his parents for Viktoria father can be brought to the police station.

And since that's when they became good friends. Maybe is a coincidence that Kyuhyun's father was a doctor. Viktoria who experienced violence from her father appeared to have disease serious enough. In fact, because of lack of food and drink, his body getting weaker ... Kyuhyun's father says Viktoria deadly disease.

And Kyuhyun was the one who is always there for Viktoria. Wherever he went Kyuhyun will maintain and protect it. Whatever is requested must be provided by Kyuhyun.
But apparently ............... It made Kyuhyun tired !!!!!

Read More :

http://vickyu4ever.livejournal.com/642.html
Jessica
  • nileyna

Risky business. (2/?)

Title: Risky Business
Chapter: 2/?
Pairing(s): Multi-fandom pairings (Leeteuk/Ye Eun, Heechul/Sohee, Sungmin/Yoobin, Donghae/Sunye, Kyuhyun/Sooyoung, Zhou Mi/Victoria, Henry/Hyerim) 
Genre(s): Romance/Action (spies!AU)
Rating: PG-15
Summary: When JYP Inc. steals a valuable chip from S.M. Inc.'s vault, shit ensues.

02 ; "But these are feelings we're playing with, Yunho. They're not the same." | 01 | 00

You're Mine (Chapter 1)

Title: You’re mine

Pairing: HaeHyuk

Genre: Drama, Romance, SuperNatural

Rating: Pg-13

Summary: Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk (18) and his fellow classmates have a school trip to a museum. There he saw royal tombs. At one of the tombs, he saw a picture of one handsome man. Wrong choose of words bring something to life or maybe haunting…. Eunhyuk didn’t know that his words really could change his life. What will happen to him then?  Did he really live in reality or fantasy?

Warning: Bad English, grammar error… n etc..

A/N: This is the third fanfic… I got the idea from the mystery story I watched not long ago…. I forgot the title… hmmm.. Ugh!!!  For the other stories..  I apologizes that you have to wait for another update.. Just… keep on supporting me nae? ^^v

Collapse )
hee!Heechul

Babo, I Love You. [1/?]

Title; Babo, I Love You.

Author; kimrayne

Characters; Lee Hyukjae, Lee Donghae, Kim Kibum, Cho Kyuhyun.

Pairings; main!HaeHyuk, minor!HaeBum, KyuHyuk, KyuBum.

Rating; PG+ (this chapter, PG)

Genre; Romance, Comedy, Drama, Angst.

Summary; Hyukjae and Donghae grew up together, making Hyukjae fall in love with Donghae. But he never wanted to tell him, because well, he didn't want to lose his best friend. But what happens when Donghae accounces his engagement to Kibum? Will it tear these two friends apart? Or will it all end in happiness? Or will Hyukjae forget about Donghae and focus on his new love?

Chapter One; "I can't believe how selfish you're being Hyukjae!"

My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 9)

Title: My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 9)
Author: ryuuq_attay224
Rating: R
Genre: Fluff?, Romance, Drama
Pairinng: Hyukhae, Kyumin, Hankyung
Disclaimer: English is not my first language. Sorry if this story is a failure. I don’t own SM TOWN.
Warning: Cursing, Rape, Killing
Summary: Han Donghae is a cold heart assassin with reasons. He becomes an assassin because of 4 years ago that he can’t forget. One day, he meets a boy name Lee Hyukjae. He doesn’t know where he’s from. After the guy name Hyukjae step into his life, his life is totally changed.

Chapter 9 : http://ryuuq-attay224.livejournal.com/17602.html?view=100546#t100546
sunny bunny

Fic Dump

Title: Freefall
Pairing: Kangteuk
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Rating: G
Summary: Leeteuk meets Kangin... love ensues.

Title: Bathroom Tiles
Pairing: Hanwon/Shigeng (no idea what the name is for these 2)
Genre: Horror, Tragedy, Angst
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Hangeng is hiding something from Siwon.
Warning: Character death, homicide

Title: Lost
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun
Genre: Romance
Summary: Heechul stumbles across a broken-hearted kid.

Title: Coffee
Pairing: Eunhae
Genre: Romance/Fluff
Rating: PG
Summary: Eunhyuk doesn't like coffee.

Title: Crashing Ashore (4a+4b/?)
Pairing: Haehuk and SMTown
Genre: Romance/Fluff
Rating:PG
Summary: Donghae takes Eunhuyk on a date.

A/N: Spring Break + too much free time = fics for you ^^. And most of these summaries are a total fail (-.-'). Sorry.

Poor Donghae

Title: Poor Donghae
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: Humor/Romance/Fluff?

Summary: Poor Donghae. He just wanted to spend some time with his beloved Hyukkie. Unfortunately for him, Hyukkie is spending all his time with Junsu, Donghae’s (so-called) biggest competitor!

Collapse )
Come Back to Me

Fic: Reassurance

Title - Reassurance
Rating - G
Subject/Pairing - Donghae-centric: one-sided!Donghae/Sungmin, Lee-trio friendship, implied Hyukjae/Sungmin
Genre - mild romance with tinges of angst
Summary - AU. It’s not denial; it’s reassurance. Or at least, that’s what Donghae calls it.

A/N – It's been a while since I tried stylistic writing, so here's some experimenting with parallelism on setting tone ^-^ No clear cut resolution, but the implications are there~ Please read and leave me a comment; constructive criticism will be highly appreciated and loved.

It was only a dream, he reassures himself.
<3

(no subject)

Title: ℒupin
Rating: PG13 (right now, will be boosted eventually)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Eunhae and more to be introduced
Summary: It had started off as a short day journey to find one of Heechul's lost cats. They never knew what it could've amounted to...
Warnings: Fantasy!AU, mature themes, violence, crack

Profile + Character Profiles

It was common sense between everybody but Heechul and Han Geng that they loved each other. Not in the best friend “let's go to a strip tavern and throw money at the strippers together” kind of way but a “lover, let's sex each other up in the back of a strip tavern” kind of way.
SungminLicks

Multi-Post

I'm making this, so I don't have to post anything for the next few weeks... *puuh* Yeah, right, going on a little hiatus.
Actually, those chapters are already done for quite a few weeks but I decided to lock them and post a chapter every week. But I'm too lazy, so I'm off for a while and I'm saying good bye with a multi-post where I just post every chapter that wasn't posted till now :D

Childhood Love (15/?)
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Pairings: main!Kyumin, quite-a-lot!Eunhae, minor!Yewook, mentions of other pairings
Summary: This is the love and also life story (okay until their twenties) of Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook. The story tells about how they grow up and closer and also how they will find their first and maybe ever-lasting love. In this chapter, good and bad things will happen. But more good things ;)

Read: kyumin86eunhae.livejournal.com/16340.html

After all, I think I love you (4+5/?)
Genre: Angst, Romance
Pairings: broken!Qmi, Kyumin, Zhoury, slight: Hyukhae, Yewook
Rating: PG-13 (For now)
Warnings: Language, mean!Kyu, maybe-too-nice-and-innocent-Mimi
Summary: What he wants, he gets. Really? Because this time, Kyuhyun went too far.

Chapter 4

and

Chapter 5

A/N: I'm off ~ Still around for commenting on good fics, of course :D After all, Kyumin bias LOL And I promise with the pinky finger promise that I will continue those as soon as I get an idea how to <3
pokemon; bulbasaur
  • fonulyn

[fic] Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Hangeng/Heechul – SJ(M) – I look better in drag than you – Oneshot

Title: I look better in drag than you
Author: fonulyn
Rating: PG13
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Hangeng/Heechul (though mostly it’s just Mi and Chul bff-ery)
Disclaimer: I own no one, only my dirty imagination.
Summary: One shouldn’t leave Heechul and Zhou Mi home alone unguarded. It’s not really their fault that a big mysterious box practically lands in their lap. It’s not really their fault either if it results in them dressing up in drag, is it?
Comments: THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY. Why am I writing so much crap lately? Whyyyy? I fully blame this on daidetre. Besides she’s been bugging me to write Hanchul so here. IT COUNTS AS ONE. Even if Geng is only mentioned in like two sentences. So is Kyu though. But yeah. Give it a chance anyway? x)

---> Let’s play dress-up! 8D

Time For Goodbye (11/?)

Title: Time For Goodbye (Chapter 11/?)
Author: Lainny
Pairing: Kyumin, HaeHyuk
Genre: Angst, Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior (but I wish i did), I do own the story
Summery: Sungmin and Donghae had a hard time after there parents past away... Kyuhyun came into Sungmin's life and made everything easier but Sungmin suddenly dessapears with his brother Donghae

“Yes I’m going with you, baby.”

Promise (18/?) part a

Title : Promise (18/?) part a
Author : yanaasaurus
Pairing : Donghae/girl!Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin
Rating : G
Genre : Drama, Angst, Fluff
Disclaimer : I don't own them :'(
Summary : "For some, promises are meant to be broken. but for the famous celebrity Lee Donghae, promises are to be kept. While for an ordinary school girl like Lee Hyukjae, promises are something to hold on to"

(Prologue)
Chapter :
1  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Chap 18 :"If it's okay with you, I'll take you on a date?"
frustratedohno

I Want To Live! (Side story) Part (1/2)

Title: I Want To Live! (Side Story) Part (1/2)
Pairing: (Main) Kyumin, (Side) KangTeuk, HanChul, SiMin (one-sided only)
Genre: Angst, attempted humour (might fail miserably) and romance
Rating: PG-13 (I SERIOUSLY suck at smut, so there!)
Disclaimer: Seriously, do I have to do this everytime?! *annoyed* The boys don’t belong to me. PERIOD.
Notes: Words in ‘italics’ are thoughts.
Summary: Siwon reflects on his past; of bonds, love and endurance with the only one person he cares about- Lee Sungmin. They grew up together, trained together, ate together and even killed together. So why couldn’t he catch Sungmin’s heart?
Main Summary: Lee Sungmin is a trained hitman by the codename ‘MIN’. His only sole purpose is to kill his assignments regardless of their backgrounds. So why did, one fateful night, on the brink of death, he met Cho Kyuhyun? The one who taught him the meaning of life. But then why life, had to be so full of twisted humour?

Chap 01 / Chap 02 / Chap 03 / Chap 04 / Chap 05a / Chap 05b / Chap 06 / Chap 07a / Chap 07b / Chap 07 (Side Story - Part 1/2)
Celtic

(no subject)

Title: Heartache
Pairing: EunHae, KangTeuk, maybe others
Genre: Angst
Chapter: 3/?
Summary: Donghae says he loves Eunhyuk but Hyukjae knows it’s not true.
Warning: I’m not a native speaker
Disclaimer: Checking...nope, I still don’t own them:-(

Chapter 3: http://freezing-heart.livejournal.com/1797.html#cutid1
Chapter 2: http://freezing-heart.livejournal.com/1602.html#cutid1
Chapter 1: http://freezing-heart.livejournal.com/1273.html#cutid2