February 21st, 2011

This Close

Morning sexy time

Title: Morning sexy time

Author: Hakyurie ( hannahhuong)

Pairing: Kyumin, not-so-ninja!EunHae

Genre: Fluff, crack... and smut!

Rating: NC-17

Warning : sexual preference, coarse language and Un-beta-ed!

Forgive me with typos, grammar mistakes and lack of vocabulary, English is not my native language :(

Disclaimer :
I wished I could say they belong to me ;(

Summary: Sex in the morning is good. But Kyuhyun don't think so when it concerns them.

Morning sexy time- oneshot

When I Met You (11/?)

Title: When I Met You
Pairing: Kyumin, slight!Hanchul, ninja!Kangteuk
Ratings: PG-13 (for this chapter)
Genre: Romance, drama, tragedy, fluff
Disclaimer: Don't own the boys
Warning: Violence, Rape
Summary: Kyuhyun had a rough childhood. His dad was the leader of a gang and Kyuhyun wanted to follow in his footsteps. His father gave Zhou Mi the job of teaching Kyuhyun and they eventually became best friends. But when Kyuhyun witnesses Zhou Mi's death, he's traumatized. Fast forward 4 years, and Kyuhyun has left that life behind and is now working 2 crappy jobs to support himself. He's bitter, cold, resentful, and hates his life. That is, until he meets Sungmin.

New chapter---------->ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/4357.html#cutid1

Ch. 1: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/629.html#cutid1
Ch. 2: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/1121.html#cutid1
Ch. 3: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/1624.html#cutid1
Ch. 4: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/1882.html#cutid1
Ch. 5: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/2152.html#cutid1
Ch. 6: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/2490.html#cutid1
Ch. 7: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/2576.html#cutid1
Ch. 8: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/2847.html#cutid1
Ch. 9: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/3276.html#cutid1
Ch. 10: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/3333.html#cutid1
  • kayetin

All My Heart-sequel of The Promise We Made (Chapter 8)

Title: All My Heart(Sequel of The Promise We Made)
Pairings: Yewook (Girl! Ryeowook), Heemin (Girl! Sungmin), Kangteuk (Girl! Teukie)
Other Characters: Donghae, Siwon, Tiffany, Kyuhyun, IU, Mimi
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: It’s been 2 years since Ryeowook and Yesung part their way…Ryeowook keeps on waiting for Yesung but he didn’t even show up in New York. Ryeowook is back in Seoul after 5 years as her path and Yesung’s path crossed once again, but how will she deal with Yesung who acts cold towards her and claiming that he doesn’t know Ryeowook?

Chapter8
Swagulation -- Amber

Eros -- Chapter 2

Title: Eros (Or How Cho Kyuhyun Fell In Love) 2/?
Author: polyurethane
Rating: PG-13 for this part, R for later parts.
Pairing(s): Eventual Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk (main) with several other side pairings.
Word Count: 982 for this chapter.
Summary: Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are college students with the hit, quit, compare mentality. Sex is fun and love isn't supposed to enter into the equation. But what happens when it does?
Warnings: Nothing yet.
Disclaimer: Nothing is mine but the idea. Damn.
Notes: Posting this quickly before I go to work, I'll fix any mistakes later when I get home.
Sungmin kiss

Falling Into You 12

Title: Falling Into You
Genre: Angst
Rating: R
Summary: Sungmin became a widow the same day she became Mrs. Cho. She and her new husband had a tragedy and when she woke up in the hospital, a handsome young man that had a pair of dark eyes filled with hatred for her was the first person that she saw. The next thing she knew, she was falling into Cho Kyuhyun, her husband's brother.
Warning: genderswitch, smut, language, violence
chapter 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 * 6 * 7 * 8 * 9 * 10 * 11 * 12 *
Henry x Life

One-Shot Dump

Title: A Fish Without Water
Rating: PG
Pairing: HenHae
Summary: It has been one month since the accident and Henry thought he'd never see Donghae again.
Warning: A LOT OF ANGST; Character death... kind of

Title: Tape Me
Summary: Donghae finds a video camera with a blank memory card and decides to make very special memories.

Title: Of Muscles and Showers
Summary: Because of Donghae's busy schedule and Henry's working out and preparing for the new album, the two have not been able to really hang out. Now that they're rooming together in China, Donghae sees for the first time the results of the workouts Henry has been doing during their time apart.

Title:
We're in Your Kitchen, Baking a Cake
Summary: Henry wants to bake a cake and Donghae decides to help him. Adorable, fluffy chaos ensues.

Title: Standing Still
Pairing: KyuMin
Warning: Slight angst, because that's how I roll
Summary: Lee Sungmin is in a coma. He doesn't know how it happened, but there he is, in a hospital bed. In a coma.
how will it end?

[Fic] Until You - 15/15

Title: Until You
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Vampires, Angst, Fluff

Warnings: Brief violence, angst, sexual situations.

Summary: Research points to a vampire bite being unbreakable, but Kyuhyun can't give up. And with Zhou Mi, he works to undo the blood bond that forced them together.

Chapter One * Chapter Two & Three * Chapter Four & Five * Chapter Six & Seven * Chapter Eight & Nine * Chapter Ten * Chapter Eleven & Twelve * Chapter Thirteen * Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen - “Sure, this’ll stay innocent,” Kyuhyun muttered nearly under his breath. “Get wet.”
Dreamy Hearts

Smut + Non-smut

Title: Snowfall
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst/Romance/Smut
Summary: Sungmin's unhappy with Kyuhyun's bad habit of having one-night stands. He shows Kyuhyun how it's supposed to be done.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
A/N: This is my first (well, second, the first is fic 96 of my 100 fics challenge so it's still in backlog) smut, so please forgive me if it's rubbish!

"So what if I am?" he challenged.

Title: 071. The True You
Pairing(s): MinHae, broken!YoonHae
Rating: G
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Donghae's in love with Sungmin, but vehemently denies it with the excuse that he has a girlfriend.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

"Admit it, you're gay."

[ficlet] the awakening, 1/1

Title: The Awakening
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Angst/Romance
Notes: Something really different from my usual stuff, so I hope you guys like it! This is less about the YeWook and more Ryeowook-centric though, just as a warning.
Word Count: 4000

Summary: And it’s not really what happens that matters, but what’s caught in between.

Because he knows: They are meant to last. )
4 pairings

That's Why I Love You (Chapter 10)

Title: That's Why I Love You
Pairing:
KangTeuk, YeWon, HaeHyuk
Genre:
Fluff (again)
Author:
shinigami_icha 
Rating:
PG-15
Summary:
Kangin and Leeteuk are married but Kangin always ignore him.
A/N:
chingudeul... mianhae, for not updating on time.. i had some problem with my head. actually i don't satisfied enough with this chapter because there are just Hae and Min here. for YeWon bias, mianhae. *bows 90 degrees.. but, i hope you all will enjoy this chapter. it's short, by the way.

KangTeuk 10

HERE the others!
oops

Only Yesterday 10/13

Only Yesterday
Author:
blueicecreamxo
Pairing(s): Yesung centric!, Yewook(Friendship?)
Genre: Angst, Drama, Family, Friendship
Chapter: 10/13
Disclaimer: I don't own.
Summary: A car accident was all it took to wipe away his memories of the man he used to be and the family he had loved, Yesung's getting a new start into the cruel world he had left behind just for only a moment.
List of Chapters Here.

Kangteuk_EHB

SM High School Host Club

Title: SM High School Host Club [prologue]
Pairing(s): Leeteuk-centric [no pairings... yet ;D]
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre: Romance/Drama/Comedy [crack!fail]
Rating: G [may be higher later on]
Summary: Leeteuk is a scholar student at the prestigious SM Academy. Looking for a quiet place to study, Leeteuk stumbles upon an abandoned music room, a place where the SM Academy Host Club, a group of six male students, gathers to entertain "clients". Just how do these boys pertain to Leeteuk? [FAIL!SUMMARY OMG]
(A/N): Identical to Based off of the anime/manga series "Ouran High School Host Club" (because I love it~ <3). Also, I may not be able to update quickly because school sucks, but I'll try my best. (:

- - - - -

[Prologue]

Crazy (2/?) pt. A

Crazy (2/?) pt. A
Pairing: (multiple pairings) Hankyung/Heechul, Siwon/Kibum, Donghae/Eunhyuk
Rating: PG – 13
Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance, Humor, Supernatural
Summary: How does it feel to be called crazy by everyone? How does it feel to see things that others can’t see? How does it feel to have your personal life be known by everyone? How does it feel to hide your insecurities? How does it feel to have a taboo relationship? Doesn’t it make you feel crazy? Will you go crazy?

(They don't let me have peace)
hug!haehyuk

Long Time...Now Seen

Title: Long time..Now Seen
Pairings: Yunjae, Haehyuk[main] Yoosu, Kyumin, Kimin(kibumxchangmin)[side]
Genre: romance
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the story.
Warnings: Un-betaed....but you should be able to understand most of it...hopefully
Summary: Jaejoong and Donghae are idols who spent there free time looking for true love. Yunho and Hyukjae are their back-up dancers who helps them find it.

Chapter 10
Hyuk

Heartache

Title: Heartache
Pairing: EunHae, KangTeuk, maybe other
Genre: Angst (with a slight attempt at humor in this chap)
Summary: Donghae says he loves Eunhyuk...but Hyukjae knows it’s not true.
Chapter: 2/?
Warning: I’m not a native speaker
Disclaimer: Checking...nope, I don’t own the characters :-(

Chapter 2:http://freezing-heart.livejournal.com/1602.html#cutid1
Chapter 1:http://freezing-heart.livejournal.com/1273.html#cutid1
Notebook

Things Happen V 6+7/7

Title: Things Happen V 6+7/7 (part of the Golden Boy AU)
Pairing: main!Zhou Ry side: Hanchul, Kyumin, Yewon, Eunhae
Genre: AU!college, romance, slight humor, fluff
Summary: Kyuhyun was bored. Zhou Mi was there. So, can you really blame him for wanting to have a little fun?
Notes: So I am dedicating this to pjvj10 because she is the best cure for Writer's Block ever!

“I don’t.” Henry smiled. “I just really like Chinese history.”
Kyuhyun - SJM U

As You Wish (5/17)

Title: As You Wish (5/17)
Pairing: Zhou Mi/OC
Summary: Zhou Mi is a prince who dreams of a common life. Sun is still searching for the knight in shining armor of her childhood. When their respective families arrange for them to be married, they struggle to find together the freedom and happiness they so longed for apart.
Notes: First attempt at Suju fanfiction. Extremely AU.

Zhou Mi even saw Kyuhyun reach out and touch Sun’s arm once, to get her attention. His hand didn’t even linger. It shouldn’t have hurt as much as it did.

Chapter One // Chapter Two // Chapter Three // Chapter Four
Pairing; EunHae

I've Got a Secret. Can You Keep it? Part 2

Title; I've Got a Secret. Can You Keep it? Part 2
Author; keygasmic 
Rating; R
Pairings/Characters; Donghae focus, Sungmin, Yesung, girl!Eeteuk, girl!Ryeowook, Taemin, girl!Heechul/guy!Hangeng
Warning; AU, genderswitch, violence, strong themes
Summary; I've Got a secret. Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it, in your pocket. Taking this one to the grave.
Notes; okay, so I got impatient and decided to post the next part. Hope you all enjoy this one as much as the first (: I’ve decided I’m going to friend lock this series when it’s complete.

Thank you princess_jaded  for your help and thank you to my wonderful beta' sujuhappiness  ♥

previous part - “Mummy, there’s a little boy in my mirror.” )

“I’m scared…” Heechul whispered, “What if something is wrong – what if I can’t help him.” )
with kms

Autumn’s Rose Chapter 2

Title:Autumn’s Rose Chapter 2
Summary: Eunhae was childhood lovers friends who was forcefully separated when they were 10. Six years later, they met again under a different name and a different personality. What will happen when only one necklace would be able to get them together again?
Pairing: Eunhae and original OTPS
I swept away his fringe to the side, caress his cheeks softly and traced his bruised lips.
Swagulation -- Amber

Eros -- Chapter 3

Title: Eros (Or How Cho Kyuhyun Fell In Love) 3/?
Author: polyurethane
Rating: R to NC-17.
Pairing(s): Eventual Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk (main) with Kyuhyun/Yuri and mentions of Eunhyuk/Sungmin in this chapter.
Word Count: 1720 for this chapter.
Summary: Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are college students with the hit, quit, compare mentality. Sex is fun and love isn't supposed to enter into the equation. But what happens when it does?
Warnings: Kyuhyun has sex with a girl.
Disclaimer: Nothing is mine but the idea. Damn.
Notes: The sex is awkward, okay? Also chapter 4 will maybe be out tomorrow. Maybe.
Bubbles at night

The Little Things in Life: Babies

Title: The Little Things in Life: Babies [1/2]
Pairing: Hankyung / Kibum
Summary: Today was an especially grueling day at work for Hankyung. All he wants to do now is take a hot shower and relax in bed with a cup of hot tea. But perhaps he won't need any of those when he gets a phone call of good news from his best friend Kibum...!

Read here!

Title: The Little Things in Life: Babies [2/2]
Pairing: Hankyung / Donghae
Summary: When Kibum asks Hankyung to be his baby's godfather how can he refuse? It turns out that the birth of his godson is an event that changes his life. "Of all the people in the world," Hankyung said softly for Donghae's ears only, "You are definitely the cutest. I am proud to be a part of your life."

Read here!

------

100 Fic Archive here
Progress: 36/100 :D