February 20th, 2011

Minnie glasses

Drabbles

Title: Mandarin oranges
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff
Type: Drabble
Summary: Kyuhyun is sick and currently in house arrest. Knowing Kyu misses Sungmin , Mrs. Cho calls her and gives the maknae’s most needed vita-Min.

http://i-love-sungmin.livejournal.com/4558.html#cutid1

Title: Pajamas
Pairing: EunHae
Summary: Hae is still mad at Eunhyuk for forgetting to give him a present last Christmas. So Eunhyuk has to search for the most perfect gift fit for his fishy.

http://i-love-sungmin.livejournal.com/4858.html#cutid1

Title: I could be the one
Pairing: Kid KyuMin
Summary: Different scenarios for the song I could be the one. So this my first attempt on a song fic.

http://i-love-sungmin.livejournal.com/6211.html#cutid1
Toshiro

(no subject)

Title: Natural beauty
Rating/Warning: pg/ fluffieness, Cluless!Wookie
Parings: LeeWook
Word Count: Word says 6,608
Disclaimer because people seem to think its needed: I own the characters not the plot! Wait... that's backwards!
Summary: In a world where most people are genetically ‘fixed’ before birth, get cosmetic surgery when they reach the age of seventeen, or even made into ‘perfect’ machines, it’s hard for Ryeowook to fit in. He’s a Normal that moved from the country to the city. He never wanted to make friends with what he called fakes, but things have never really gone his way.

A/N: My Anatomy teacher talking about genetic enginearing and two book series gave me this Idea! And sorry to [info]l_toxicated and[info]static_abyss ! I so got distracted with studying for tests and this challange hahaa I'll leave y'all spots In part two even though I don't think this Is y'alls genre xD It's the thought right?

This took like six months to complete! o.o

a thousand years – chapter 3

Title: a thousand years – chapter 3

Pairing: eunhae

Genre: romance, fantasy, drama?

rating: PG

Disclaimer: I do not own anything

Summary: 17-year-old lee Donghae was born with heart problems, and his doctors say he won't live to see the next snow. Eunhyuk is an 18-year-old vampire who hates blood and refuses to make the traditional partnership with a human whose life-giving blood would keep them both alive for a thousand years
(prologue) (chapter 1)(chapter 2)

(A/N): the story is from the manga entitled a thousand years of snow

“…didn’t you come to see me?”

kyumin

The Missing Lanyard (One Shot)

Title: The Missing Lanyard
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Zhou Mi/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi/Sungmin
Genre: Fluff? (I actually have no idea what this is .-.)
Rating: PG
Summary: Kyuhyun lies about something he's misplaced and Sungmin schemes (Oh would you look at that, ANOTHER FAIL SUMMARY ;-;)

A/N: It's 1:37 AM right now, and I have no idea what I just wrote. Plus I'm sick, so my thinking is a little off. It took two hours to finish since the Internet is such a wonderful distraction.There are 2,354 words in this which really makes me wonder... Un-beta'd again. Tell me I'm not crazy and I actually wrote something worth reading or I will start going to be on time so that I won't have such crazy impulses to write really weird stories .-.
Anyway...enjoy? /:D/

("Silly little Kyuhyun.")

kai
  • kwx3

I'm With You {OneShot}

Title: I’m with you {OneShot}
Pairing: Hyukhae
Genre: Romance, AU
Summary: The first time Eunhyuk sees him, he was drawing random patterns on the counter, mouth open and eyes looking up. He had an epic case of dumb expression on his face, and no you can’t blame him because you can’t stay focused if you slept for only three hours before reporting to work—which by the way, Eunhyuk see no point in doing so because there was no one here to attend to—.
A/N: LOL this doesn’t make sense to me, but I want to get it out HAHAHA. Also, this is messy and incomprehensible IM A SAD KID. && IM BACK GUYS! :D 

And then there he went, bowing politely and waving before he turns, not forgetting to leave behind a Better wipe that drool off the table before anyone else realises it, making Eunhyuk sweep his arm across the desk before wiping it dry on his shirt.
Kyuhae holding hands GDA

Our Family

Title: Our Family
Author: cablackwood
Pair: Kyuhae
Rating: G
Genre: Fluffy love
Summary: A lazy day in bed seems to say so much more than any words of love could
Words: 835
Disclaimer: Do you REALLY think that if I owned them, I would share?!
Warning: M-preg (you do not like, do not read)
A/N: I was looking at Kyuhae macros last night and I found this, and for some reason I came up with this in ten minutes. But I switched Donghae for Kyuhyun. For some reason my mind wanted it to be Kyuhyun :\

Kyuhyun was lying on his back, staring at the ceiling
Notebook

Delicious

Title: Delicious
Pairing: SiHanMin, shihan, hanmin, shimin
Genre: smut
Rating: R
Summary: The things Sungmin could do with a naked, sexy Chinaman handcuffed to his bed. Or, better yet, Siwon’s bed.
Notes: Dedicated to zaboomafoo76 whose fic makes my life and who thinks my bias is beautiful <3

“Look at him.” Sungmin whispered. “He’s there on that bed, all nice and tied up, just for you.”
eunhae must be love

Petting a Boy short update

Title: Petting a Boy
Pairing: Hyukhae
Length: Chaptered; Chapter 7
Genre: Mafia!AU, Drama, Romance
Word Count: 2931
Extra infos: Top!Hyuk, Teenage!Donghae
Disclaimer: I hope they are mine.
Summary: Hyukjae was a 25 years old single 'free-lancer' that loved to play around with girl. Not until he met Donghae, a strange 16 years old boy that cross-dressed when he had saved him from his bullies friends. Maybe Hyukjae regretted his actions, because the boy suddenly invaded his life and free-loaded him. Until almost one year later, when suddenly one by one fishy events and problems started to happen. Leaded them to more lies. But more truths finally had been revealed.
Ime's Note: I know it has been forever since the last update. Not that I intended to abandon this fic, but well, I bet you never expected when I said "not promise fast update" would be 7 months either LOL Willing/accidentally, waiting/new reader I hope I'll not disappoint you :D Specially for na_jin_br  who encourage me. Nathy, you're sweet~ <3

Previous chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2: Part 1, Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6

♥ 。feminist

Two fics!

Title: Roommate Wanted (Part 1)
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: Crack, Romance
Summary: If Hyukjae is a bitch in distress, Donghae refuses to get off his ass and save him, because Hyukjae could probably claw the dragon with his nails or make it his slave. (The most random summary I have ever written)
A/N: If you are waiting for the next part of any of my fics, most of them will be posted sometime in March! I'm so sorry for the long wait.

Title: Sibling rivalry
Genre: Crack
Summary: Hyukjae has a crush... and so does his sister.

My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 8)

Title: My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 8)
Author: ryuuq_attay224
Genre: Fluff?, Romance, Drama
Pairinng: Donghae, Hanchul, Sulli, Hara, Kyuhyun
Disclaimer: English is not my first language. Sorry if this story is a failure. I don’t own SM TOWN.
Warning: Cursing, Rape, Kissing, Killing, Character Death!
Summary: Han Donghae is a cold heart assassin with reasons. He becomes an assassin because of 4 years ago that he can’t forget. One day, he meets a boy name Lee Hyukjae. He doesn’t know where he’s from. After the guy name Hyukjae step into his life, his life is totally changed.

Chapter 8 : http://ryuuq-attay224.livejournal.com/17379.html?view=94691#t94691
hug!haehyuk

Long Time...Now Seen

Title: Long time..Now Seen
Pairings: Yunjae, Haehyuk[main] Yoosu, Kyumin, Kimin(kibumxchangmin)[side]
Genre: romance
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the story.
Warnings: Un-betaed....but you should be able to understand most of it...hopefully
Summary: Jaejoong and Donghae are idols who spent there free time looking for true love. Yunho and Hyukjae are their back-up dancers who helps them find it.

Chapter 9

Healing You - Chapter 3

Title: Healing You - Chapter 3
Pairing: Kyumin, SLIGHT!Eunhae, SLIGHT!Sihan
Word Count: 4000 and up
Rating: PG-15 (may go up)
Disclaimer: **sniffs sniffs** they will never be mine, but I do hope to have a guy like Donghae-yahhhh
Summary: Sungmin was coldhearted to everyone except his twin brother, Donghae, who suffers from severe anaemia and asthma. When Sungmin was assigned to kill Kyuhyun, a blind 17 year old boy, Sungmin starts to know the true meaning of friendship and love. So I suck at summaries. :'(

http://cindyy101.livejournal.com/2419.html
how will it end?

[Fic] Until You - 14/15

Title: Until You
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Genre: AU, Vampires, Angst, Fluff

Warnings: Brief violence, angst, sexual situations.

Summary: Research points to a vampire bite being unbreakable, but Kyuhyun can't give up. And with Zhou Mi, he works to undo the blood bond that forced them together.

Chapter One * Chapter Two & Three * Chapter Four & Five * Chapter Six & Seven * Chapter Eight & Nine * Chapter Ten * Chapter 11 & 12 * Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen - “This isn’t easy for me.” And it felt like he was stating the most obvious thing on the planet. “Waiting for you to go.”
Sapphire Blue

Anniversary Present

Title : Anniversary Present
Genre : Romance, SMUT
Rating : NC-17 !!
Pairing : KyuMin. Minor : HanChul (Girl!Chul), HaeHyuk (Girl!Hyuk), ShiNari and SiBum (Girl!Kibum)
Warnings : hard smut, toys, voyeurism, girl!Leeteuk

Summary : Kyuhyun and Sungmin celebrate their first anniversary together and Kyuhyun has a special surprise planned!

A/N : I'm sorry if it's boring ;(( will be f-locked in 72 hours.
Fucking Fierce Taemin Fuck Yeah

Imperfectly Perfect Prologue

Title: Imperfectly Perfect (1/?)
Author: xlolitsnozomix
Pairing: Hankyung / Heechul
Rating: R for now..
Genre: angst, romance, fluff, AU, suspense
Words: 1538
Summary: Life has always been sort of quiet, content, and dreamlike for Kim Heechul. Unfortunately, nothing gold can stay, as he learns the hard way, when his perfect world goes tumbling upside down, inside out, and everything he thought he knew crumbles to ruins. Hankyung and Heechul are put through the ultimate test to see just how strong their love is for each other. How far would they go?
A/N: It's finally here! ♥ The dreaded nanowrimo project that took over and ate my life in the month of November. It still has a couple more chapters to be written and it has to be HEAVILY revised, but I'm excited to get feedback. This is just the prologue, so no action yet, but don't worry, there will be plenty of that to come :)

( Heechul realized sometime ago that it had never really mattered when he had fallen head over heels in love with this other person, it only mattered that he did. )
sungmin

I think I fell in love with my teacher: chapter 1

Title: I think I fell in love with my teacher. (chapter 1)
Pairing: KyuMin,
Genre: Romance, Fluff, College!AU
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Sungmin(21) has always been an average university student. But when a new student-teacher, Kyuhyun(23), comes in to substitute for the rest of the school year, her whole life changes. Has she fallen in love with her own teacher?
Warning: girl!Sungmin,

A/N: Chapter 1 is here!~ I hope you guys enjoy!

Oh my god. Now that I looked at his face up close, he looks very cute and handsome. Ugh. What am I thinking?
glassesye
  • pinefir

[fic] seasoned (1/4) ;siwon/sooyoung

Title: Seasoned [1/4]
Subtitle: Spring
Author: pinefir 
Genre: crack/fluff/angst
Pairing: Sooyoung/Siwon
Words: 4410
Warning: AU
Summary: Sooyoung’s life can be described by knowing just a little about 4 different guys and the four different seasons. Four men representing the seasons of Choi Sooyoung’s life.

Does he need someone to orient him on your feeding schedule?

• minto85

(no subject)

Title: Let's stay together, forever.
Chapter: 12+13/20
Pairing: [main]KyuMin, [side] EunHae, Yewook, [ninja] KiMin [kibumxchangmin], SeoKyu, SiHan[maybe]
This chapter: Eunhae, YeWook, KyuMin
Genre: Fluff, romance, friendship, brothership[?], slight!drama.
Rating:
Disclaimer: I own them all~ *gets hit* Okay... Only in the story... *gets hit again* Okaay... Not at all... Just the story idea...
Summary: Sungmin and Kyuhyun are each others best friend and brother. Ever since they were little, they could never be separated. No matter where Kyuhyun went, his older brother tagged along. Just like wherever Sungmin went, the little one tagged alone. That's why they made a promise when they were little, to always stay together. But will that still be like that when they are older? Even after they both go to different schools and meet new people? Will they be able to stop their feelings from changing? And above of that, will they still be able to keep there promise?
A/N:Double update~ Maybe triple~

Previous Chapter[s]: Introduction+Prologue. - Chapter 1~  - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 - Chapter 4 - Chapter 5 - Chapter 6 - Chapter 7 - Chapter 8 - Chapter 9  - Chapter 10 - Chapter 11 -

Chapter 12
& Chapter 13

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 23

Title: The Diary of a Lost Fanboy- Chapter 23
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: KyuWook
Summary (whole story): Hi everyone! My name is Kim Ryeowook and I’ am a lost fan boy.My life has been a roller coaster ride since he came into my life. So are you ready? Welcome to my world.

Summary (this chapter): “If I was in your place, I will really be jealous but I will still find it in my heart to forgive you because I can’t bear the thought of fighting with you.”- Kyuhyun

Link: Chapter 23

For the other chapters, the links are in the sidebar of my journal!

Please leave comments!

ORAEYO

title: ORAEYO
pairing: none, unless you squint and see pairings everywhere at which point that's your own fault.
rating: pg
notes: when it's leeteuk's turn to enlist, eunhyuk has to learn to pull himself together.

The first time Eunhyuk counted to three, began with we are super juni— and heard the roaring oraeyo behind him, it was for the Vogue Girl magazine interview on the occasion of their sixth album.
love

(no subject)

Title: If Stuff Toys Make you Happy, Then I can be one
Author: itskinky
Pairing:HyukHae
Genre: Fluff; Romance, slight!angst
Summary:Donghae likes that stuff toy, but Eunhyuk just can't afford it.
Disclaimer: I don't own them, and I am not a gay JFC hope you enjoy.

Donghae’s eyes narrow. “Nonsense? You call that cute bear nonsense?”

“What should I call it then? Junk?”
Siwon UNF

No More Room in Hell (2)

No More Room in Hell
Pairing(s): KyuMin, HaeHyuk, KangTeuk, YeWook, SiHan, ZhouChul, (HanChul, HaeMin, KyuHyuk) JongKey
Genre: Zombie AU, horror, drama
Warnings: language, violence, character death, kid!Suju (Henry to be specific), men refered to as 'mothers'

Summary: It's a normal day outside but it won't stay normal for long. Ever thought about what you'd do in a zombie apocalypse?

Part Two: I will repeat, the infected must be killed by removing the head or destroying the brain

Part One
Prologue

SUPER (but junior) GODS from the East [Chapter 16.5 - Extra Scene]

Title: SUPER (but junior) GODS from the East
Chapter: 16.5 - Extra Scene
Characters: DBSK, Super Junior, CSJH The Grace
Genre: mutant!AU, action/adventure, friendship
Summary: In which all 18 boys have super powers, and are forced to learn to use them to defend themselves when a powerful enemy kidnaps some of their own. Being a teenager has never been this hard.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters nor the concept of the powers. I also realise other writers may have had the same type of story before; please rest assured that I'm not trying to plagiarise your ideas!
A/N: this is an extra scene spun off from the last chapter of my mutant power series. I thought some readers might be interested to know how Kibum, Kyuhyun and Changmin's secret mission went.

Happy belated birthday, Changmin!

He looks at the three of them. “Okay, this is stupid. We don’t have anyone with offensive powers here. What were we thinking?”
[Qmi]

(no subject)

Title: So, Darling, Have A Heart {Chapter 4}
Pairing: (gradual) Qmi, Shimin, Hanchul, Kieunhae, Yewook, Jongkey, 2Min
Rating: G (NC-17 in later chapters)
Summary: It's completely against his will to join the club, because singing's the last thing that he wants to do, in front of an audience, no less. So Kyuhyun isn't really prepared when he realises that there are quite a number of things in the glee club to help him change his mind about it.
Word Count: 3412

“Is it true?” Heechul demands, slamming Siwon’s locker door shut for him.
SiHan Macro

Just a Foreign Exchange Student 12/?

title: Just a Foreign Exchange Student 12/?
pairing: main!SiHan minor!EunHae KyuMin YeWook
rating: PG-13
summary: Hankyung's friends get to spend more time with Henry and Zhou Mi, and Hankyung does something that night that might result in something he will regret later.
notes: Yay! Quick update! :D Please comment, it wuld really make me feel happy :) <3<3 Romance, slight mystery.

“Kyuhyun. My name’s Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun said slowly. Zhou Mi cocked his head to the side and tried again.
“Kyu…Kui…Kui Xian.” Zhou Mi said stubbornly. I bit my lip. I probably should have told Kyuhyun that Zhou Mi wasn’t good with Korean names. Kyuhyun chuckled, tapping away on his game.
“Close enough. So, are you good at games?”
i love you and you only

You Know Me? [Part A]

You Know Me? [two-shot] [Part A]
Pairing: KyuMin, Yewook, Friendship!Kyuwook, Friendship!Yemin
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Angst(?)[maybe :P]
Disclaimer: I own noone but my bb lazycookies :D
Summary: He is just a normal guy, while he is the most popular person in the school. Will it be possible for the 2 of them to be together?

A.N: Late vday fic? ^^
G-ri

High Off of Grape-Scented Markers {Kibum/Donghae, PG}

group

The Game We Play, chapter 22/22 [END]

The Game We Play
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Yesung, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/Ryeowook, Siwon/Zhoumi, Hankyung/Heechul
Genre: Romance, Drama, AU
Summary: Four princes of SuJu academy were bored with their always-the-same-lives. So they decided to play a game that will change their life forever.

Previous: Masterpost

"Could you please stop molesting Yesung so that you could stamp this damn document properly?"
VicCK

Precise Assumptions

Title: Precise Assumptions
Pairing: Eunhae
Genre: AU/Romance
Disclaimer: Don't own any of this but the plot. Sadly.
Summary: He was taught to be precise and, when you're taught something since childhood, it sticks to you. Unfortunately, things change and, to him, change is never good.