February 19th, 2011

[Fanfic] Solace

Title: Solace
Author: chiyo_87 
Pairing: Eunhae
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Comfort
Summary: Where Hyukjae's always the one who rants and Donghae's always been the indifferent listener. Will be friend-locked in 3 days / 72 hours.

Donghae had never used cheesy words or cliche phrases like "Cheer up" or "Everything will be okay." But he'd be there. Listening silently; although talking to a wall might've been better.
Sooyoungie ♥

Speech Balloon

Title: Speech Balloon
Pairing: Sooyoung/Sungmin; Sooyoung/Kyuhyun; Sooyoung/Siwon; Sooyoung/Hankyung;
Rating:
G
Genre: Angst, Fluff
Length: Drabbles
Summary: The things Sooyoung would love to say but can't and the reason behind them

Marry Your Daughter

Title : Marry Your Daughter (Mini-Epilogue of Jealousy and Possesiveness)
Author : yanaasaurus
Pairing : Donghae/girl!Eunhyuk
Genre : Fluff, Romance
Rating : G
Disclaimer : I don't own anybody besides myself
Summary : "I don't know what the future has in store for us, but I won't be afraid, you're here with me, and I'm here with you."

"I don't know what the future has in store for us, but I won't be afraid, you're here with me, and I'm here with you."

b&w

A Sorta Fairytale With You [Chapter 9]

Title: A Sorta Fairytale With You
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin, Kyuhyun and Sungmin
Genre: Fluff, Romance,
Summary: Kyuhyun's birthday and a valentine special.
A/N: Sungmin and Kyuhyun are studying in a private all boy's school where Mr. Cho is the school's administrator.  Sungmin is 13 while Kyuhyun just turned 11.

Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8

"Can’t a boy do it to someone he likes too?" Kyuhyun asked.

• aronnax

from kpopvalentines

Love Conquers All (Including Dragons) (Eunhyuk/Donghae)
1532 words, pg13; Donghae saves Eunhyuk from a dragon.
( "And it looks like we've got a dragon coming our way," the weatherman had said that morning. "All princesses are advised to stay indoors. Meanwhile, you can expect rain tomorrow through Sunday..." )

Honor Among Thieves (Kyuhyun/Jonghyun)
430 words, pg13; a jewelry heist that may or may not end in dachshunds.
( Jonghyun opens his mouth, then decides it's not worth it and doesn't ask. )
how will it end?

[Fic] Until You - 13/15

Title: Until You
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Vampires, Angst, Fluff

Warnings: Brief violence, angst, sexual situations.

Summary: Research points to a vampire bite being unbreakable, but Kyuhyun can't give up. And with Zhou Mi, he works to undo the blood bond that forced them together.

Chapter One * Chapter Two & Three * Chapter Four & Five * Chapter Six & Seven * Chapter Eight & Nine * Chapter Ten * Chapter Eleven & Twelve

Chapter Thirteen - If he was going to bargain, he’d do it on level ground. “Then let us go.”
Seunghyun~!

(no subject)

Title: Jealousy Over Fan Pairings
Pairing: Sungmin/Kyuhyun, slight!Zhoumi/Kyuhyun
Genre: Angst, implied smut, romance
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: language, some implied smut
Summary: Sungmin is glad to be in Super Junior M with Kyuhyun, but he can’t help but feel that KyuMi is too perfect…way more perfect than KyuMin…
Note: For my sister Chu, who wanted an angsty KyuMin~ B-b-b-b-b-but i think i failed at the angst TT_TT
Collapse )
flawlesskyu

Bedroom Activities [3/3]

Title: Bedroom Activities [3/3] (Sequel to Pajama? Pajama!)
Pairing(s): KyuWook, YehMin, minor!KiHaeHyuk
Genre: Romance
Disclaimer: I. Don't. Own. Anyone.
Summary: Despite being able to dispense sagely relationship advice to his hyungs, Kyuhyun's own romantic life is practically non-existent. Now that Yesung and Sungmin have gotten together, Kyuhyun can finally spend more time alone with Ryeowook. Will he ever confess his feelings to the eternal maknae?

Previous Chapters: Chapter 1, Chapter 2

Closing his eyes, Ryeowook let out a dreamy sigh. "I wonder if such a wonderful thing will happen to me."

Stairway to Heaven

Title: Stairway to Heaven

Author: Hakyurie ( hannahhuong)

Pairing: Kyumin

Genre: Fluff, crack, drama

Warning : Un-beta-ed!

Forgive me with typos, grammar mistakes and lack of vocabulary, English is not my native language :(

Disclaimer : I own them in Heaven ;D

Summary: He exchange his lifetime to a short 5 days only to be living on the Earth again. He's maybe a fool. But a fool in love ( I've never found any summary in my fics that suck like this one D:)

( Stairway to Heaven- Part 2 )
B1
  • hennu15

What he wants, he gets.

Title: What he wants, he gets.
Pairing: HeeWook, plus minor/implied Kyuwook, Hanchul.
Ratings: PG-13
Beta: [info]misslisieux 
Lenght: One shot
Genre: slight crack, au
Summary: Heechul and Ryeowook are just best friend, yup of course they are.

A/n
: Title by missliseux <3 wrote this for the 100 fic thingie, but it was just an excuse to write heewook xD tho "christmas" gave me inspiration.

Click here
kyumin
  • veezhi

[Chaptered] All my Roads {4/?}

Title: All my Roads
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, a bit Kyuhyun-centric
Genre: Fluff, romance, angst, slice of life(?)
Summary: A queer accident one evening changed Cho Kyuhyun’s life forever and he found himself in a “parallel universe” where nothing is what it used to be.
Disclaimer: Something I put as an excuse to talk more about nonsense things. Haha

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
SiHan

EveryTime

Title : Everytime
Author : us_jessica 
Charcters / Pairings : SiHan - Hantoria - HanChul - ninja!Sulli
Rating : PG ? (I'm really still bad at this)
Summary : Hangeng , Siwon , Heechul and Victoria are friends since Kindergarden , the three boys
live together and Victoria lived with her friend Sulli , and  that's how their friendship story
begin .. or love story ?! (Sorry sucks at summary)

A/N : it's Chapter two so I hope you all enjoy it , mistakes are mine sorry , Oh and there is no ninja Sulli in this Chapter only the earlier :P

Chapter Two : (us-jessica.livejournal.com/4747.html)

Chapter One : (us-jessica.livejournal.com/1237.html)
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Sunset — Chapter Twenty-Five

Title: Night and Day - Sunset
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter:  25/?
Genre: Angst/drama
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Yesung, Sungmin/Ryeowook, potential Heechul/BoA
Warning: potential triggers (blood)

Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story. Part 2, 'Day', deals with Sungmin and Ryeowook's story. Part 3, 'Sunset', is their combined stories as their adventures take them out of their comfort zones to places they never even dreamed, with new characters added.

A/N: Will be posting weekly on Saturdays. Many, many thanks to rayneweather for the medical help with beta-ing/re-writing this chapter. ♥

What am I going to do with you?
army of donghae

Sungmin-Centric

Title: Love is a 9 Letter Word: Heartache
Pairing: one-sided Sungmin x Kibum, KiHyuk
Genre: high school AU, angst
Summary: Kibum had always been there for him so even if he no longer needs him, Sungmin will be waiting.

“If hating people is a sin, how can loving them be? We don’t choose who we fall in love with.”

Title: Perfect Nightmare
Pairing: Sungmin-centric
Rating: R
Genre/warnings: dark, twisted romance, character death, gore
Summary: Inspired loosely by G-Dragon’s music video for She’s Gone. It’s possibly my favorite of G-Dragon’s songs. Sungmin can’t let go.

He lifted a hand, toasting the picture with an invisible glass and a crooked grin.
kyumin hawaiiii

Roommate (Chapter 1)

Title: Roommate (chapter 1)
Author: fumiyo92
Pairings: Kyumin, Haehyuk, Yewook
Genre: Romance, drama
Summary: Two boys live on the same room, with different past and family background. One is come from an elite family while the other is an orphan. Will love bloom between them? Or it will be the worst years in their life?

Yah!! Cho Kyuhyun!! If you want to sleep, then go to sleep!!
kyumin1

Followspot - part 02

Title : Followspot – part 02
Fandom : Super Junior
Prompt: 100 suju fics challenge #024 Spotlight (Sungmin/ Kyuhyun)
Characters : Sungmin, Kyuhyun
Rating : G for this part
Genre: AU, Romance
Length : part 02 | 2500+ words
Summary : Sungmin was a musical actor, Kyuhyun was the one who put him in the spotlight.
Notes: un-beta-ed. Crossposted in miracle______</lj>  and kyu_min</lj> 

Completed: 4/100 (archive)

Previous part:
Part 01 |

Part 02
qmi

Fic: Lost in Translation (5/?)

Title: Lost in Translation
Author: kayevelyn
Pairing: Qmi
Rating: NC-17
Summary: AU Kyuhyun is part of Zhou Mi's new high school class. Zhou Mi has been sleeping with him for two months. This is all very awkward.
Notes: For umberela and everyone who has followed this and waited patiently for me to update in these past seven months.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

New Life

Title : New Life

Pairing : Zhoumi/Henry, Hangeng/Heechul, Kangin/Leeteuk

Rating : PG-15 (for mention of sexual activity)

Genre : supernatural, vampire!au, fluff, romance, a bit of angst

Summary : Henry was an ordinary village boy whom has his fate changed forever because of one dark incident at the alley around his village.

“Why do you think me as one?” )

xiuhanlay

Impure

Title: Impure
Pairings: Hanhae, Kyuhan, Kyuhanhae
Genre: smut, angst, but mostly just smut lol
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Hankyung had finally found the one he's meant to be with, only he had hurt the one person who had always been there for him. Plagued with guilt and regret, what is Hankyung to do when Donghae suddenly reappears in his life.
A/N: Sequel to Pure

'Do you miss me hyung? Do you miss this?' Donghae growls