February 16th, 2011

Valentine give away fics

1.Title: Stairway to Heaven

Author: Hakyurie ( hannahhuong)

Pairing: Kyumin

Genre: Fluff, crack, drama

Rating: PG

Warning : Un-beta-ed!

Forgive me with typos, grammar mistakes and lack of vocabulary, English is not my native language :(

Disclaimer : I own them in Heaven ;D

Summary: He exchange his lifetime to a short 5 days only to be living on the Earth again. He's maybe a fool. But a fool in love ( I've never found any summary in my fics that suck like this one D:)

2.Title: Signs of Love

Author: Hakyurie ( hannahhuong)

Pairing: Kyumin

Genre: Fluff, crack, humor, oneshoted

Warning : Un-beta-ed!

Forgive me with typos, grammar mistakes and lack of vocabulary, English is not my native language :(

Disclaimer : I own them in Heaven ;D

Summary: The title says it all XD

Happy Valentine~<3
Dreamy Hearts

Double fic post

Title: 068. Unsettling Revelations
Pairing(s): Various
Rating: G
Genre: Crack
Summary: You think only the members can have conversations? You'd be wrong. Written because I just felt like writing pet!crack.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

Like owner like pet.

Title: To Each His Own
Pairing(s): YeMin
Genre: Friendship/Romance
Summary: Kim Jongwoon's the geeky school nerd, so how come Lee Sungmin springs up one day and drags him shopping? Special request from 13plus2, who requested YeMin.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

"Wow, even your name fits your voice. I’m impressed!”
PIkarar
  • shu_ki

Drabbles #13-15

Title: Drabbles #13-15
Category: Super Junior
Genre: Various (mostly humor and A/U)
Rating: G-PG-13
Characters: Eunhyuk and Eeteuk with Amber.
Pairings: Various

Previous drabbles~ (Mostly Henry and Qmi biased though...)
Drabble #01-06 | Drabble #07-12

#13 Amber | Eeteuk ⇒ together forever
“We’ll be together forever, right?”

#14 Amber | Eunhyuk ⇒ one of us sucks and it isn't me
“What kind of friend are you?”

#15 Amber | Eunhyuk ⇒ coming soon!
Coming soon!
Hae Céci suspenders

Noona Complex

Title: Noona Complex
Pairing: Yemin [girl!Yesung/Sungmin]
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Slightly cracky romance, parody
Word Count: 7'280
Warning: Mature content. Cursing.
Disclaimer: The characters in this are fictional and any actions and opinions thus thought out and not real.

Summary
: In which transfer student Sungmin is not amused by his new school where excitable seniors rope him into attending the newspaper club and everyone except for him has a nickname. Things take a turn for the worse better when he meets Yesung (who is a singer and also his sunbae) and suddenly "Replay" doesn't seem like such a bad song anymore. (Includes bad attempts at confessions, a lot of awkwardness, and honorable mentions of SHINee and SNSD.)

(“Not good?” Sungmin frowned and crossed it off his list. “How about serenading her through the school’s speaker system?”)

From the Soul to the Song

Four Snow Drabbles

AN: These are some snow request drabbles I have been working on for the past couple of weeks as I have been, uh, enjoying the massive amounts of snow we got where I lived. I hope you enjoy these!

Title: Superheros and Snow
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Henry
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I do not own the people mentioned within, simply the ideas...
Summary: It is hard to be a superhero that protects the city, especially when you have to protect it from a cute boy who happens to control the weather with his emotions.

Superheros and Snow

Title: Game Time
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou mi
Summary: All Kyuhyun has left to do in this world is play his video games. Zhou mi has other ideas.

Game Time

Title: Snow Angels
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Heechul/Hankyung
Rating: Pg-13
Summary: It wasn't Kyuhyun's idea to go on a short self navigated trip while in China, but Heechul isn't the safest person to let out alone.

Snow Angels

Title: Snowed In
Pairing: Hangeng/Kibum, Heechul/Siwon
Rating: R
Summary: Snowed in while on a business trip with various members of the new company he now works at, including his boss Kibum, Hangeng finds that they must find something to entertain themselves while waiting to be rescued.

Snowed In
Pairing; EunHae

I've Got a Secret. Can You Keep it? Part 1

Title; I've Got a Secret. Can You Keep it? Part 1
Author; keygasmic 
Rating; R
Pairings/Characters; Donghae focus, Sungmin, Taemin, girl!Heechul/guy!Hangeng
Warning; AU, violence, strong themes
Summary; I've Got a secret. Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it, in your pocket. Taking this one to the grave.
Notes; After playing around with this for weeks, I've finally decided to post up a small chunk. I'm just dropping a small warning now, this isn't a happy fic so if you're sitting down getting ready to read something that will put you in good spirits, I suggest you skip this one. This is part one of many, but don't count on them popping out one after another, there will probably be a delay in updates.

Thank you princess_jaded  for your help and thank you to my wonderful beta' sujuhappiness  ♥

“Mummy, there’s a little boy in my mirror.” )

Friends Locked in 72 hours.

• Current Music
    Dance To...(I wanna fuck you baby) - Sydney 7
  • Tags
how will it end?

[Fic] Until You - 6&7/15

Title: Until You
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Vampires, Angst, Fluff

Warnings: Brief violence, angst, sexual situations.

Summary: Research points to a vampire bite being unbreakable, but Kyuhyun can't give up. And with Zhou Mi, he works to undo the blood bond that forced them together.

Chapter One * Chapter Two & Three * Chapter Four & Five

Chapter Six & Seven - None of his arguments allowed him to think that it would be a bad idea to become this man’s friend.
DO EXO 2

[FIC] Catalyst - Chapter 1

Title: Catalyst
Authors: rayneweather and svtstarlight
Chapters: 1/?
Genre: Action, drama, angst
Rating: G for now (may go up)
Pairing: none (yet)

Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Ryeowook, Choi Siwon (main)

Summary: Kyuhyun starts his new job as a rookie cop on the Hostage Negotiation Team in Seoul and almost instantly, his partner (and superior officer) Kim Ryeowook starts to get on his nerves. Will they ever learn to work (and play) in peace with each other?

Will be posted every Wednesday. x-posted.

[Kyuhyun played by svtstarlight, Ryeowook played by rayneweather]

Cho Kyuhyun, sir. Reporting for duty...
  • kayetin

All My Heart-sequel of The Promise We Made (Chapter 4 & 5)

Title: All My Heart
Pairings: Yewook (Girl! Ryeowook), Heemin (Girl! Sungmin), Kangteuk (Girl! Teukie)
Other Characters: Donghae, Siwon, Tiffany, Kyuhyun, IU, Mimi
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: It’s been 2 years since Ryeowook and Yesung part their way…Ryeowook keeps on waiting for Yesung but he didn’t even show up in New York. Ryeowook is back in Seoul after 5 years as her path and Yesung’s path crossed once again, but how will she deal with Yesung who acts cold towards her and claiming that he doesn’t know Ryeowook?

Chapter4
Chapter5
frustratedohno

I Want To Live! (7/?)

Title: I Want To Live!
Pairing: (Main) Kyumin, (Side) KangTeuk, HanChul, SiMin (one-sided only)
Genre: A little angsty, attempted humour (might fail miserably) and romance
Rating: PG-13 (I SERIOUSLY suck at smut, so there!)
Disclaimer: NOT MINE!!! *depressed*
Notes: Words in ‘italics’ are thoughts. Two chapters in one update!! For my lovely readers who continue to stalk my LJ. XDXD
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a trained hitman by the codename ‘MIN’. His only sole purpose is to kill his assignments regardless of their backgrounds. So why did, one fateful night, on the brink of death, he met Cho Kyuhyun? The one who taught him the meaning of life. But then why life, had to be so full of twisted humour?

Chap 01 / Chap 02 / Chap 03 / Chap 04 / Chap 05a / Chap 05b / Chap 06 / Chap 07a / Chap 07b

(no subject)

Title : A (Real) Happy Ending
Pairing(s) for this chapter : KyuMin, JongChul(Jonghyun/Heechul), slight JongKey and 2Min
Rating : G~NC-17, PG-13 for this chapter
Genre : Fantasy!AU, crossover fic with SHINee and DBSK, drama?
Disclaimer : Of course I’ll only have them in my dream
Warning : Sex content, mpreg, incest, top!Eunhyuk, older character (because of JongKey), abuse (later), dub-con possibility(later), possible grammar errors.
Summary : Donghae always believe that every story has their own happy ending, but Eunhyuk doubt that. Especially when he witnesses what’s happening after the so called ‘happy ending’ by himself.

Introduction Prologue [1] [2]

Chapter 3 : Here
qmi

work it 'til you're totally blown

title: work it 'til you're totally blown
fandom: super junior m
pairing: everyone/kyuhyun, zhou mi/kyuhyun
rating: R
summary: kyuhyun is hottest thing around these days, badass in a way no one who knew him five years ago could have predicted.
notes: new experimental style in tribute to the new sjm.

boy is all grown up indeed, liquid hips moving to the beat as he conquers his body and makes it another weapon in his arsenal. sometimes siwon looks at him and can't remember the geeky, gawky boy he once knew.
Henryyy.

Intentions

Title: Intentions
Pairing: broken!Kyuwook, broken!Kyumin, broken!Kyumi
Genre: Angst
Length: 260 words
Summary: Kyuhyun never did mean for any of it to happen. Really, he didn’t. But it did.
A/N: Ahflsjdaf What the hell I hate angst why am I still writing it D: But yeah anyway this was based on the fact that KYU IS A MANWHORE and with Sungminnie in Super Junior M now, there’s like no way he can keep this a secret. Also, Kyumiminwook is fun to say. Teehee.

He didn't mean to fall in love.

22 Steps to Get Your Man

title: 22 Steps to Get Your Man
characters/pairings: None - Implied Hanchul
genre: School!AU, Romance, Humour
rating: PG-13
notes: Wrote this together with bananallama26 in English class today, when the teacher told us to "Write 10 steps on How to Make and Keep Friends" :) Heechul making lists is Daebak!!
summary: Heechul writes down 22 surefire steps that would successfully help you get your man
~*~

7. Compliment his chest and arms and legs (and manly region)

[Double Update] BH + New Fic!

Title: Beautiful Hangover
Chapter: 7/?
Pairing: Eunhae, Kyumin, Sihae, Kihae, Haesica
Rating: NC-17
Genre: drama, romance
Warning: Mention of drugs, addiction, sexual situations, violence and swearing
Summary: Kyuhyun invents a drug that is so powerful it will change your life, one taste and you're hooked

Chapter 7

Previous Chapters

Title: Your Boyfriend is going to Die!
Chapter: 1/?
Pairing: Eunhae, Kyumin, Eunmin, Kyuhae
Rating: PG-13
Genre: High School AU, drama, romance, humor
Summary: How far would you be willing to go to protect your best friend from a diabolical evil genius named Kyuhyun? Would you be willing to pretend to be in love with them? Would you be willing to break up their newly formed romance with someone they claim is their soul mate? Donghae has a choice, break up Eunhyuk and Sungmin or watch as Kyuhyun destroys Eunhyuk's life.

Chapter 1

Notebook

Just a Small Sprain

Title: Just a Small Sprain
Pairing: Kyumin, some Hanchul, superninja!eunhae (like so ninja that if you blink you miss it)
Genre: some fluff, slight humor
Rating: PG-13 (for some use of language)
Summary: Of all the people Kyuhyun could have run into when he was drunk, he had to run into Heechul. Heechul who just loves to make his life harder than it has to be. As if he didn't have enough problems already.
Notes: This one is for my Kyumin/Eunhae family because I owe them something nice =)

"It was just a small sprain."
Super Junior Sungmin 9

The Perfect Triangle

Title: The Perfect Love Triangle
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook/Sungmin
Rating: PG-16
Summary: Lee Sungmin was about to confess, yes, about to confess to Kim Ryeowook, but Cho Kyuhyun did it first. Now, the best friends become rivals for Ryeowook's love.
Word Count: 2,191
A/N: :3 I won't be replying to your comments since, well, it makes me think people have written a lot of comments but to realize that 50% of it was my own v.v So, advance thanks for reading and enjoy! :D
---

( "Me? If you remember, Mr. Pink Prince, it was your fault. You're the one who started the fight." )
Eunstar

Play Me Backwards (9/?)

Title: Play Me Backwards (Chapter 9/?)
Author: Lainny & Sjhime
Pairing: Kyumin, HaeHyuk, other sj couples
Rating: PG-13 for now [NC-17] later
Genre: Angst, Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior (but I wish i did), I do own the story
Summery: Kyuhyun and Sungmin are best friends. But what happens when they each start seeing other people and their feelings for each other grow deeper? We can't judge things by the way they are seen. We need to learn to look beneathe the surace and see what some of us try to hide. Friendship always gives way to love.

“Don’t worry, I always knew you didn’t have feelings for me.”
Hangeng

Henry/Reader

Title: A new neighbor
Pairing: Henry/Reader
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Henry is your new neighbor and he is incredibly handsome.

A/N Sorry it took so long to write the next one, school´s been crazy. So this is my 10th fic in my Suju/Reader series and I hope you like it ;P

Collapse )
kyuhyun

Raindrops don't talk

Title: Raindrops aren’t supposed to talk

Pairing: Qmi

Genre: umm… science? an some implied humour (maybe

Warning: they’re rain droplets and I was forced to write this for science class

Summary: Kyuhyun is a rain droplet thrown into a never-ending cycle, but Zhoumi makes it easier.

A/N: Wrote this for science class so this may bore you out. I warned you

Squished. )