February 13th, 2011

Crazy - Prologue

Crazy – Prologue
Pairing: (multiple pairings) Hankyung/Heechul, Siwon/Kibum, and others will appear in the next chapters… for this chapter ->none
Rating: PG – 13
Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance, Humor, Supernatural
Summary: How does it feel to be called crazy by everyone? How does it feel to see things that others can’t see? How does it feel to have your personal life be known by everyone? How does it feel to hide your insecurities? How does it feel to have a taboo relationship? Doesn’t it make you feel crazy? Will you go crazy?

(This is my story)

Iniquity XI

Title: Iniquity (part 11)
Pairing: None
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Rape, murder, mentions of torture and death.  Mental health issues
Genre: Crime thriller/mystery
Summary: Autumn in Seoul is beautiful, the leaves on the trees take on stunning hues of russet and gold, but not everything is beautiful in this season.  With 4jib promotions coming to an end Super Junior's Lee Sungmin is suffering from exhaustion and crippling nightmares, seeing death wherever he goes.  On the other side of Seoul Detective Ahn Taehyun is suffering a nightmare of his own.  A sadistic serial killer is preying on young men and Taehyun will do anything within his power to stop him.  Even when the price might be his own reputation, career or life.

Read here
PIkarar
  • shu_ki

Drabbles #01-06

Title: Drabbles #01-06
Category: Super Junior
Genre: Various (mostly humor and A/U)
Rating: G-PG-13
Characters: Super Junior with Amber
Pairings: Various

#01 Amber | Eunhyuk ⇒ that's not a super power, dumbass
“I mean come on, at least his cuteness overload will render anyone one into his complete control.”

#02 Henry | Heechul ⇒ harmless
“A foreign slave at that. He could be a spy, an assassin, or something that wants to harm you.”

#03 Yesung | Henry ⇒ trying to fold 1000 paper cranes
He just has one hundred forty-three more to go.

#04 Kyuhyun | Henry ⇒ abusing copy machines
“Stop making it photo copying stupid notes!”

#05 Henry | Donghae ⇒ what else can you do with that mouth?
“How about I show you.”

#06 Eeteuk | Henry ⇒ don't do that!
“No!” Eeteuk said as he quickly grab some tissue to forcibly wipe Henry’s face. “I mean yes! That too but that’s not what I’m talking about.”

Please enjoy. :D

I found the wonders of Suju pairing/prompt generator!

Spring on My Snowy Heart (chap.13), Can I Love You (chapter.9) and New Fic!!!!

Title: Spring on My Snowy Heart
Author: sunggi37
Pairing: HaeHyuk, SJ normal pairing except TeukChul
Genre: Angst, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Why we can’t have two different happiness in one time
Warning: Male Pregnancy, un-Betaed, grammar error

“How about Shin Eun, Lee Shin Eun”

Title: Can I Love You
Pairing: Haehyuk, side Kyuhyuk
Genre: PG-13
Rating: Angst, Romance, AU
Summary: Lee Donghae is a fearful person in the school. Lee Hyukjae is an ordinary guy in the school. And what will happen when the two men must get married (sorry I’m suck at summary
Warning: AU!highschooler, force marriage, violence, mpreg

“Can I cuddle with you?”

Title: Love Really Hurt
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: PG-13
Rating: Angst, Romance, AU
Summary: is it wrong to fall in love with someone in the same gender (sorry I’m really suck at summary)
Warning: AU, grammar error, English not my first language

“I love you wife”

a/n : i wanna say thank you to you who wish me a happy birthday ^___^
b&w

A Sorta Fairytale With You [Chapter 8]

Title: A Sorta Fairytale With You
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin, Kyuhyun and Sungmin
Genre: Fluff, Romance,
Summary: Sungmin will be having his birthday, what will Kyuhyun give to him?
A/N: This fic will be updated weekly :3 Sorry if this one was a bit delayed.

Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7

"Are you in for some wine?" Sungmin asked. )

So What? 2

Title: So What?
Chapter: 2/?
Author: superhyukkie
Pairing: HaeHyuk [Lee DonghaeXLee Hyukjae]
Genre: Fluff, AU, Romance
Disclaimer: Only the fic’s mine sadly
Warning: cross dressing, LOL I love CD~

A/N: A fic requested by
[info]kimochi501  I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT SJM COMEBACK, TOO PERFECT~ DAMN ITS TRUE. Chapter 2 and there are lots of random thing here ^^ hope you guys will like it ^^

(“You! You-“ Eunna’s gaze fell on Hyukjae’s lower body, “KYAAAA!!! I SEE IT AGAIN! YOUR ZIP MONKEY!!!” She screamed while gazing at Hyukjae crotch area.)

Kyumin
  • deleaah

Would You Let Me Love You?

Title: Would You Let Me Love You? [ONE SHOT]
Pairings: Kyumin (Girl!Sungmin)
Genre: Romance, AU, drama, fluff
Summary: Sungmin works at a little cafe in Seoul. She lives a simplie life and doesn't give much thought about Valentine's Day until she meets Cho Kyuhyun, a frequent customer at her resturant. Through his snarky remarks and cute smirks, she unconsciously falls for him but she finds that there are secrets about him that she has yet to uncover...

A/N: I was never good at summary making so please excuse the horrible summary ^^ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 

~*~*

Today, I'm seeing Kyuhyun in a different light...and because of this I learn that he loves doing skin ship.
mi

the otter in the classroom

(no subject)

Title : A (Real) Happy Ending
Pairing(s) for this chapter : EunHae, slight!HanChul
Rating : G~NC-17, PG for this chapter
Genre : Fantasy!AU, crossover fic with SHINee and DBSK, drama?
Disclaimer : Of course I’ll only have them in my dream
Warning : Sex content, mpreg, incest(later), top!Eunhyuk (yes, I consider this as a warning), unbeta-ed, possible grammar errors.
Summary : Donghae always believe that every story has their own happy ending, but Eunhyuk doubt that. Especially when he witnesses what’s happening after the so called ‘happy ending’ by himself.

Prologue [1]

Chapter 2

Pictures of Him in Your Locker

Title: Pictures of Him in Your Locker
Characters/Pairings: Heechul/Sungmin, Hanchul and Kyumin (but only if you squint)
Genre: School!AU, Romance, Friendship
Rating: G
Notes/Summary: Idea came from the random suju generator. Sungmin walks by his best friend's locker and sees him staring at pictures of the newest, hottest dancer of their school taped onto his locker wall...

It was an innocent gesture, but enough to successfully trap Heechul in between him and the locker, leaving the elder with no way out but to answer Sungmin’s question.
Jaejoong, DBSK

Two fics + fanart

Title: Reality Check [1/1]
Author: ryuutsuki
Pairing: KyuHyuk [KyuhyunxEunhyuk]
Fandom: Super Junior
Rated: R
Genre: Drama/Romance
Warning: Usage of drugs and alcohol, implied underage sex
Comment: A request that was long overdue for kingdra at inksandblots. I hope you like this.
Prompt: Some sort of AU with this pairing, preferably teen/adult/realistic-ish. Involving broken glass, beer bottles and skirts. Bittersweet ending. No genderswitching, no drabbling~
Synopsis: [AU] To Kyuhyun, becoming a grown up meant being one step closer to Hyukjae.

*locked in a few days.

Kyuhyun had always thought that becoming an adult would give him privileges and respect from those around him. He would be able to try many things as an older person would, like drive cars, participate in clubs, and consume alcohol. The life of an adult was fascinating for a twelve year old like him.

--

Title: Admit It [1/1]
Author: ryuutsuki
Pairing: KiHyuk
Fandom: Super Junior
Rated: PG
Genre: Fluff
Comment: No comment.
Synopsis: [AU] Words definitely speaks louder than actions.

I HATE YOU, KIM KIBUM!!!

--

Chibi Paper!HaeHyuk fanart -> Here since I'm lazy cropping it, sorry.
hunhan

tables are turned (6/?)

Title: TABLES ARE TURNED (6/?)
Genre: romance, angst, drama
Rating: PG13 and may go higher in further chapters (depends on my mood XD )
Disclaimer: I don’t really understand why we need to put disclaimers when it is obvious that none of us own them… and neither are we getting money from this…
Pairings: HanChul, YeWon, KyuMin, KangTeuk, HaeHyuk KiHae, SiChul, CinHae, YeMin (YeSung/SungMin) , rumored KyuChul
Other characters: YunHo, JaeJoong,
Another SOLELY SICHUL AND YEMIN CHAP
Summary: As teenagers their feelings aren’t as stable as they expected them to be. It’s not always you’ll meet, date and live happily ever after. Who will end with who when every one is getting into each other’s business?

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: "How long have you hid this from me?? How far have you gone in showing affection to each other? Have you..."
SiHan

Just a Foreign Exchange Student 11/?

title: Just a Foreign Exchange Student 11/?
pairing: main!SiHan minor!EunHae KyuMin YeWook
rating: PG-13
summary: It seems like Siwon had another reason for bidding on Hankyung, and he (along with Donghae and Ryeowook) prepare a surprise for him that makes Hankyung think about things he never really took a second thought about.
notes: Alright, so it isn't as long as the others. Plus there isn't much going on in this chapter, but I promise the angst is going to come back. >:3 But, there is a little development in SiHan :D Romance, Fluff, and a bit of mystery at the end.

I was barely paying attention to their conversation. I was much more interested in how Siwon’s hair flopped in front of his eyes like that in a casual fringe. I always saw his hair in short spikes, never like this. I rested my chin on the bed from my sitting position on the ground and stared at the black hair falling in front of his eyes. I couldn’t help but think of how good-looking he was with that hairstyle. I didn’t like the flutter in my chest my heart decided to give at that moment.
Seduction

Fanfic Updates!

In the Dark of Night | HyukHae | PG-13+
When he was twelve, Donghae's parents were killed by...something mysterious.  When he was twelve, Donghae lost everything that mattered in his life.  When he was twelve, Donghae's life was completely turned around and everything he knew defied what was truly reality.  Now, eight years later and he's a vampire's worst nightmare - Seoul's best vampire hunter.  However, the night he meets his match in the Supernatural world, he's in for another twist as he learns more about the mysterious murder of his parents, his forgotten past, and an arcane feeling called love.

Evening | Twilight

Title:  Chocolate and Vanilla
Pairing:  EunHae
Sub-Pairings:  None
Chapters:  One-Shot
Rating:  PG
Disclaimer:  I used to own them.  But then I woke up.
Synopsis/Summary:  Eunhyuk is reminded of Donghae when he sees a chocolate and vanilla cake.

[Chocolate or vanilla?  That is the question...]

kyumin hawaiiii

Roommate (Prologue)

Title: Roommate (prologue)
Author: fumiyo92
Pairings: Kyumin, Haekyuk, Yewook
Genre: Romance, drama
Summary: Two boys live on the same room, with different past and family background. One is come from an elite family while the other is an orphan. Will love bloom between them? Or it will be the worst years in their life?

click here for the prologue ^^
Kyuhyun(1)

Double Post

Title : A Prince Little Secret [1/2]
Authorhae_hyukkie94  
Pairing : HaeHyuk / EunHae [Lee Donghae x Lee Eunhyuk]
Rating : PG-13
Genre : Crack, Romance
Warning : Un-betaed. Bad Writer (me!)
Disclaimer : I own Them! *slap*TT___TT
Summary : "You fucking stupid cat! Did you just ditch me and walk away from me you ass?! I'll fried you and feed you to my dog later!"
A/N : This story is based on a manga that I read. But of course I change the gender and something about the real Princess attitude and the title. The writer name is Shiraishi Yuki and the mange is her first manga that she made.

Title : A KyuMin FanFic Collection
Author hae_hyukkie94 
Pairing : KyuMin [Cho Kyuhyun x Lee Sungmin]
Rating : G
Genre : Romance, Angst, Fluff
Warning : Un-betaed. Bad Writer (me!)
Disclaimer : I own Them! *slap*TT___TT
Summary : Some stories between the KyuMin couple
A/N : My first KyuMin

Confused Relationship - chapter 14

title : Confused Relationship
pairing / characters : broken!Kyuhyun / Ryewook , Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryewook
rating : pg-15
warning : girl!Sungmin , girl!Ryewook ,
summary : Kyuhyun and Ryewook broke up because they think they didn't have any chemistry . But they are still friends . Both of them promised that they will find a new love . Whenever Ryeowook have a date or something , Kyuhyun always spoil the mood . So , will they find a new love ? Especially Ryeowook who her ex-boyfriend always bugging her .

Chapter 14 : I almost kill you , Cho Kyuhyun