February 12th, 2011

Notebook

Revenge is Just Another Game-Chapter 1

Title: Revenge is Just Another Game
Pairing: Hanchul, Shimin, Qmi, KiEunHae, eventual KangTeuk, Yeusng, Ryeowook, Shindong
Genre: gang!au, dark
Rating: R (language. Mentions of drug and alcohol use. Dark and sort of twisted.)
Summary: Heechul screwed him over once and Hankyung vowed that never again.
Notes: This is dedicated to zaboomafoo76 who puts up with my Writer Issues.

Sungmin turned to him and ran his tongue over his top lip. “We’re just that good Kyuhyun. Both in bed and out of it.”

Prologue

Dangers of Discovery (16/16) - The End

Dangers of Discovery
Pairing: Siwon/Heechul
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama, Action
Rating: PG – 13
Summary: Two scientists are paired up for this project in the jungle. It just seemed like a normal project at first, but someone just had to get them lost, almost get them killed, kept a big secret from the other, and made the other one… fall in love? 

(You're still frustrated

making the wrong or right choice

Title: making the wrong or right choice
Author: [info]vanillafishy ~ (posting @ princess_heehee )
Pairing: Haehyuk…. Really really really onesided hyohyuk
Summary: A choice means changing your life, but there is always someone that makes the wrong choice which leads to a negative change in life...
Rating: pg-13 will be higher later on
Genre: romance etc etc etc ~ idk
Warning: uhm it fails
Disclaimer: they tell me i'm Heechul's younger sister, so he owns me and i own Eunhyuk since he owns Donghae [sadly they aren't mine]
A/N: sequel of having a little sister

'' “Whatever Hyoyeon, whatever,” Hae says. ''
group

The Game We Play, Chapter 18 + Project Extras, Chapter 6

The Game We Play
Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Yesung, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/Ryeowook, Siwon/Zhoumi
, future Hankyung/Heechul
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Drama, AU
Summary: Four princes of SuJu academy were bored with their always-the-same lives. So they decided to play a game that will change their life forever.

Previous: Character's Profile + Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

“I knew about it. And it’s not because my brother told me. I knew about the challenge long ago.”

-----------------------------------

Project: To Get Yesung's Love, EXTRAS
Pairing: Yesung/Sungmin, with all Super Junior members
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Friendship
Summary: Yesung is insecure about Sungmin’s feeling to him even though he knows about Sungmin’s project. So he asks his brothers to help him with his own little project

Previous: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Donghae smirked at his blushing dongsaeng. “Don’t tell me our little Ryeowookie also like Yesung hyung?"
Super Junior/Cartoon

I Wanna Be Bad (Chapter 1)

Title: I Wanna Be Bad
Pairing: Haehyuk, Kyumin
Rating: PG-13...for now ;)
Genre: Romance
Length: Chapter 1/?
Disclaimer: Oh, how much I wish I owned these boys...but sadly I do not.
Summary: Donghae rejects Hyukjae's confession, but oh boy does he regret it.
A/N: First chaptered fic ^__^

“Ihavereallylikedyouforaverylongtimewillyoupleasegoonadatewithme?”

No One Loves You Like I Do Chapter 2

title: No One Loves You Like I Do
pairing: KyuWook,KangTeuk,YeMin,HanChul,HaeHyuk
rating: PG 13 (i guess)
Disclaimer: Sadly,I do not own anyone mentioned in this fanfiction.Only the fic is mine.

Kyuhyun has loved Ryeowook ever since he joined Super Junior. What will happen when he begins getting nightmares pertaining to this? Maybe it's a sign that he should make a move because no one loves Ryeowook like he does.

My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 5)

Title: My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 5)
Author: ryuuq_attay224
Genre: Fluff?, Romance, Drama
Pairing: Hyukhae, Kyumin, Side!Hanchul
Disclaimer: English is not my first language. Sorry if this story is a failure. I don’t own SM TOWN.
Warning: Cursing, Blood & Unsuccessful suicide.
Summary: Han Donghae is a cold heart assassin with reasons. He becomes an assassin because of 4 years ago that he can’t forget. One day, he meets a boy name Lee Hyukjae. He doesn’t know where he’s from. After the guy name Hyukjae step into his life, his life is totally changed.

Chapter 5 : http://ryuuq-attay224.livejournal.com/16605.html?view=76509#t76509
how will it end?

[Fic] Until You - 1/15

Title: Until You
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Vampires, Angst, Fluff

Warnings: Brief violence, angst, sexual situations.

Summary: Research points to a vampire bite being unbreakable, but Kyuhyun can't give up. And with Zhou Mi, they work together to undo the blood bond that forced them together.

“I am no more a monster than you are. And it is my life that had been stolen.”
Turtlebread
  • lyntia

to err is human, to recharge is not

Title: to err is human, to recharge is not
Characters: Jongwoon, Suju, OC
Chaptercount: Prologue
Summary: With some convincing of his friends, Jongwoon buys himself a robot, but was that really the best decision as of yet?
A/N: A collaboration together with superpandagirl that came forth out of the insane corners of our minds. It involves robots, future!AU and every weird jump of our imagination. I hope you enjoy. x] It's a novel and probably will go a long way..

Prologue

Drabbles

Title: Bros Before Hoes
Author: himawarixxsandz
Pairing(s): KiHae, slight mentions of HanChul
Rating: PG-13
Summary: It's bros before hoes, unless the hoes are really hot.
A/N: Felt like something short, Kihae, funny, and yeah.

Kibum is not a ho )

TItle: A Rose by Any Other Name
Author: himawarixxsandz
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Heechul likes it when Hankyung speaks Chinese.
A/N: My first HanChul. It's just a little drabble.

No matter how you say it )
army of donghae

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger Chapter 3

Title: What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger
Pairing: HanChul, KyuChul, EunKiHae, KangTeuk, YeWook, other may appear in the future
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Action, Superhero (is that a genre?)
Summary: When Cho Kyuhyun was infected with the GAM Virus, he’d thought he was going to die. Everyone who got it did. If you contracted the virus, you were as good as gone. There was no treatment, no cure, and nothing to aid you toward a quick death. It was slow, painful, and most people committed suicide—or had loved one’s aid them in doing so—before the disease took them willingly.

Or that’s what he’d thought, anyway.

Sungmin briefly looked up, saw them all grinning like idiots, rolled his eyes, and went back to painting his toe-nails pink.
night and day - sunset H

[FIC] Night and Day - Sunset - Chapter 24

Title: Night and Day - Sunset
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter: 24/?
Genre: Angst/drama
Rating: PG
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Yesung, Sungmin/Ryeowook, potential Heechul/BoA

Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story. Part 2, 'Day', deals with Sungmin and Ryeowook's story. Part 3, 'Sunset', is their combined stories as their adventures take them out of their comfort zones to places they never even dreamed, with new characters added.

A/N: Will be posting weekly on Saturdays.

Either I carry you like this, or you let me carry you on my back...

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 22

Title: The Diary of a Lost Fanboy- Chapter 22
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: G
Summary (whole story): Hi everyone! My name is Kim Ryeowook and I’ am a lost fan boy.My life has been a roller coaster ride since he came into my life. So are you ready? Welcome to my world.

Summary (this chapter): “Hello.” As I opened my eyes, I saw a dazzling Kyuhyun beaming at me –Ryeowook. A sweet morning, a not so expected afternoon.

Link: Chapter 22

For the other chapters, the links are in the sidebar of my journal!

Please leave comments!
kyumin perfection by avi unnie
  • choamma

Hello, Sunsaeng-nim! (chapter 5)

Title: Hello, Sunsaeng-nim!
Genre: Romance, angst (?)
Main Pairings: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Jungmo/Victoria, broken!Jungmo/girl!Sungmin, implied!Nickhun/Victoria
Other Characters: kid!Taemin, Heechul, kid!Sulli, girl!Ryeowook, Jay, Henry, Amber, Gyuri, Sohee (mayor); kid!Minho, Zhou Mi, Lee Joon, Thunder (minor)
Fandom: Super Junior + SJM, TRAX, f(x), SHINee, KARA, Wonder Girls, 2PM, MBLAQ
Rating: G
Warnings: Gender switch (woman!min and girl!wook), AU, swearing
Disclaimer: I own the fic and the mistakes I’ve made
Whole Summary: Jungmo and Sungmin were lovers and because they sank in a deep love, they made out and Sungmin gave birth to Taemin. Then after 4 years together, Jungmo’s parents decided to take Jungmo and paired `him up with Victoria, that they finally had a daughter named Sulli. Then, when Taemin found himself couldn’t do math test, Sungmin asked Heechul to find a math teacher for Taemin, and there, Kyuhyun came. What will happen next if Kyuhyun has a ‘love at the first sight’ with Sungmin?
A/N: Hello, this is the 5th chapter. The other chapter can be found at my LJ. Thanks :)

CHAPTER 5 : One Step Closer
ky old

Last Summer Night (Chapter 9/15)

Title : Last Summer Night

Author: fuschiapinks
Pairings : Kangin/Leeteuk, Yesung/Ryeowook, Siwon/Leeteuk, Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Length : 9/15
Rating : PG -13

Summary :

Youngwoon trying his best to protect Jungsu without making it looks obvious.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun start falling for the new guy that seems not interested in him at all.

Read all of the other chapter HERE

( Chapter Nine )

Author’s Note:

Took me more than a month finishing this one. Thank you for those that read and enjoy it. You make it easier for me to complete it. I have a syndrome not to finish what I’ve started, I will fight it with this fict. Please do enjoy and comments are very much appreciated.

flawlesskyu

Bedroom Activities [2/3]

Title: Bedroom Activities [2/3] (Sequel to Pajama? Pajama!)
Pairing(s): KyuWook, YehMin, minor!KiHaeHyuk
Genre: Romance
Disclaimer: I. Don't. Own. Anyone.
Summary: Despite being able to dispense sagely relationship advice to his hyungs, Kyuhyun's own romantic life is practically non-existent. Now that Yesung and Sungmin have gotten together, Kyuhyun can finally spend more time alone with Ryeowook. Will he ever confess his feelings to the eternal maknae?

Previous Chapters: Chapter 1

"Please, please, let my family be safe." Leeteuk prayed silently.