February 11th, 2011

Geng

Why not me?

Title : Why not me ?
Author : us-jessica
Pairing : KyuHan
Rating : PG-13
Summary : Kyuhyun addition to SME not to chase his dream but to chase his love

A/N : I write this fic to to express my thanks to my Unnie+twin sisanncho  for writing a KyuHan
fic as my birthday present , so I write this with the help of my dongsaeng so I hope you enjoy it Unnie

click here : (us-jessica.livejournal.com/2841.html)
sunny bunny

Crashing Ashore - Chapter 3/?

title: crashing ashore
pairing: Eunhae and all the other sj couples im too lazy to name
rating: PG/PG-13ish
summary: Forced to spend the summer working at his uncle's beach shop, Eunhyuk finds himslef swept up in the current that is Donghae. Will he be able to swim out or will he let himself drown (this wordplay is killing me)

Prologue
Read more...

Chapters
1 This summer is going to be longer than I thought.
2 "I like you Hyukkie." He whispered huskily.
3 "I'll pick you up at 12:00 tomorrow."
Dreamy Hearts

Life's a Fairytale

Title: 065. A Moment in Time
Pairing(s): KyuMin; more to come
Rating: PG
Genre: Friendship/Angst/Romance
Summary: Part 7/8. Finally, Sungmin opens his eyes again. To Kyuhyun's surprise, Sungmin knows who he is. Kudos to those who spot the Disney movie reference.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
Previous chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

"Dr Choi, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, thank you."
kyumincute

Kyumin - Oneshot - Like Son, Life Father

Title: Like Son, Like Father
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: G
Disclaimer: They own each other.
Dedication: To all of you who have followed me from one fic to the next, this one's for you.
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is snarky and cunning but his father is even more so. Kyuhyun has nothing on his dad and because of that, he can't beat him at his games.

"And to answer your question, you're my son. When it comes to you, I'm psychic."

hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS.....(ONE SHOT)....

Title: Beautiful Flowers..(One Shot)..
Author:anncho
Characters: Kyumin, Hanhae, Kyuhae, Kyuhan..
Rating: pg
Genere: Fluff/Drama..
Type: Oneshot..

Story Line: Donghae has weird deal with Kyuhyun for this valentine day.

Note: Chinggu marronblaze10..For you dear..Sorry for delaying your request..And also for n_mai..its her birthday today..Happy birthday..I hope you two enjoy it..Sorry pan, again i included other pairings too..Kkekekeke..Couldn't control myself..hhehehe..Mianhae..thanks.

(Read Here)

teukie..?! chapter 7

Title : Teukie..?!
length : 7 / ??
pairing : kangteuk (main), hanchul (minor), yewook,  eunhae, kyumin
genre : AU, angst, drama, romance, crack
rating : PG-13 for now.. ^^
disclaimer : I love teukie!girl *squeals*
summary : Park jungsoo, kangin's fiancee was dead from car accident on their engagement party. since then, he live in sorrow, never move on and just mourning in his lost. until a stranger, a girl, waltz in and messing up his life. if she was just any girl, kangin would kick her away, but the things are, she resemble his late fiancee too much. her face, her smile, her habit, her favorite color, even her name. will this girl succeed to change him? making him move on and start a new love?
but...how come she know everything that only him and jungsoo ever shared? kangin thought it was coincidence, but then, it feels like having jungsoo alive again but with girl body. is it?

chapter 7
let that damn gown go! You don’t know how much that cost!”
Sungmin kiss

Our So-Called Love Affair 4

Title: Our So-Called Love Affair
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG-13
2,000 words~
Summary: Kyuhyun is being forced in marriage by his wealthy grandfather. Well, that's a big problem since he doesn't want to get married to the girl chosen for him because he is in love with somebody else. When Kyuhyun finally got the chance to be closer to the guy of his dreams, he made an offer too irresistable for the financially problematic Sungmin. It's all just a matter of a high-compensating job, a written contract, and a declaration of gender preferrence to help solve their problem.
Warning: yaoi, language
chapter 1 * 2 * 3 * 4
love

(no subject)

Title: When Monkeys Turned to Bunnies, uh what?
Author: soundslegit
Pairing: HaeHyuk, KyuMin, YeWook, Sichul
Sub-characters: Shindong, Leeteuk
Genre: Romance; Crack; 
Rating: PG
Summary: Eunhyuk did a transformation and became Sungmin. He thought everyone would like it, but it seems they didn't.
A/N: For tees2mai because she said I should write some more. -shrugs

His stupid feeling about everyone liking his radical change will now be proven as a fail.
<3

Fic: Wrong Number

Title - Wrong Number
Rating - 15: Warnings for heavy dialogue, suggestive language, and terrible pickup lines
Subject/Pairing - Donghae/Sungmin friendship, implied eventual Hyukjae/Donghae
Genre - friendship and attempted humor, with mild romance
Summary - AU. Life as a phone sex operator voice actor isn’t exactly exciting, but there are occasional callers that are worth Sungmin’s while.

A/N – This has been on my desktop for over a month already and little progress was made so…here’s to some cheap amusement. People should know I have an odd sense of humor by now; those that don’t are about to find out OTL Spawned off this comment (thank you!) and plays on conversations I’ve had with sujuhigh and unorderedlist (you guys spoil me; why do you put up with my mind). To all: please read and leave me a comment; constructive criticism will be highly appreciated and loved.

Talk dirty to me.
KyuHyuk Sukira

To The Top - Chapter 3

Title: To the Top – Chapter 3
Author: roozu_trinity 
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU
Pairing: KyuHyuk
Summary: Lee Hyukjae moved to Seoul in order to find his missing brother that he never knew he had.
Disclaimer: Not mine. Except for the fic.

Inspired from the Japanese manga "TEPPEN!" (English title: "To The Top!") by An Tsukimiya, with a bit lot of changes.

A/N: Um… I hope you all still remember this lovely fic..

~*~*~
Chapter 1 (Prologue) | Chapter 2  | Chapter 3

(SON IN LAW?! )

Roozu's Fic Masterlist --> clickie here~
VicCK

Sweet Denial, Earnest Stupidity

Title: Sweet Denial, Earnest Stupidity
Rating: G
Genre: AR/Romance
Length: One-Shot
Pairing: Kyutoria [Kyuhyun & Victoria of f(x)]
Summary: Some say love makes you blind, others say love makes you stupid. Well, some people are a good mix of both.

"If we get caught having matching sunglasses, it will be just as bad as when Leeteuk hyung was caught having matching earrings with Taeyeon. It will be scandalous."

No One Loves You Like I Do Chapter 1

title: No One Loves You Like I Do
pairing: KyuWook,KangTeuk,YeMin,HanChul
rating: PG 13 (i guess)
Disclaimer: Sadly,I do not own anyone mentioned in this fanfiction.Only the fic is mine.

Kyuhyun has loved Ryeowook ever since he joined Super Junior. What will happen when he begins getting nightmares pertaining to this? Maybe it's a sign that he should make a move because no one loves Ryeowook like he does.

(no subject)

Title : A (Real) Happy Ending
Pairing(s) for this chapter : HanChul, KyuMin, hint!EunHae
Rating : G~NC-17, PG for this chapter
Genre : Fantasy!AU, crossover fic with SHINee and DBSK, drama?
Disclaimer : Of course I’ll only have them in my dream
Warning : Sex content, mpreg, incest(later), top!Eunhyuk (yes, I consider this as a warning), unbeta-ed, possible grammar errors.
Summary : Donghae always believe that every story has their own happy ending, but Eunhyuk doubt that. Especially when he witnesses what’s happening after the so called ‘happy ending’ by himself.

Prologue

Chapter 1:
And here he was, trap in the middle

Be Mine - one-shot

ship: Sungmin/Kyuhyun
words:
rate: PG (just in case)
genre: Fluff/ PWP
summary: "Friends", "lovers", "friends with benefits"... well, labels were messy. Why complicate a good thing?
sneak:  “Did you put the toothpaste back on the sink after your shower? I hate climbing into the shower to get the toothpaste just so I can brush my teeth at the sink,” Kyuhyun stated,

“Well, then stop putting the toothpaste back in the shower after you use it,” the other offered simply.

A random one-shot. Short, hopefully sweet & just in time for Valentine's day.
Enjoy.
Super Junior Sungmin 9

The Protector - Chapter Four

Title: The Protector
Author: criticalchi
Pairing:
Sungmin/Ryeowook
Rating:
NC-17
Warning:
Character death.
Length:
4/?
Disclaimer:
If only I had one wish from God--but unfortunately, I don't. I do not own any of these members, they own themselves. The plot is mine.
Summary: Ryeowook's parents hired Sungmin to become his guardian, but never told the younger man about it. Now, his life is in danger and Sungmin saves him, but in turn, kills himself in the process.
Great Note of Author: Posting this today for yukwol :D I'll make a spot for you!
---