February 10th, 2011

french

'A True Fairytale' Update

Title: A True Fairytale (6/?)
Characters : Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon
Genre : Angst, romance, fairytale!AU
Rating : NC-17 
Disclaimer : The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic are mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves

A/N: It's been too long since i last updated on this fic. i don't know if people are still reading it so yeah. i hate to leave something hanging.

Summary : Innocently, “do what?”, Kyuhyun blurted out the question. Leeteuk turned to Donghae who seemed to be avoiding his piercing gaze. “Don't tell me that your prince is a virgin.”

Notebook

Revenge is Just Another Game-Prologue

Title: Revenge is Just Another Game
Pairing: Hanchul, Shimin, Qmi, KiEunHae, eventual KangTeuk, Yeusng, Ryeowook, Shindong
Genre: mafia!au, dark
Rating: R (language)
Summary: Heechul screwed him over once and Hankyung vowed that never again.
Notes: Mentions of drug and alcohol use. Dark and sort of twisted.

It takes Hankyung exactly five seconds to figure out what’s going to happen next and then it’s happening. Heechul is pulling his by the jacket crashing their lips together and then there is the fight as their tongues meet and Heechul shivers.
hungry

It's A Small World After All {23/25}

Title : It's a Small World After All
Pairing(s) : KyuMin, YeWook, and Eunhae
Genre : drama, romance, fluff, and if you don't read the smut then I guess it's implied smut? IDK.
Warning :
Rating : NC17 for this chapter... and probably for the next chapters.
Disclaimer : the plot... I own it.
Summary : What happens when Ryeowook leaves Sungmin with Kyuhyun, his idol best friend, and runs off with Yesung. What happens when Sungmin finds out that his bestfriend is dating his ex-boyfriend. What happens when their worlds shrink and they're all bound together?

I missed you.
angel~
  • veezhi

[Mini-Series] All my Roads {1/4}

Title: All my Roads
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, a bit Kyuhyun-centric
Genre: Fluff, romance, angst, slice of life(?)
Rating: PG
Summary: A queer accident one evening changed Cho Kyuhyun’s life forever and he found himself in a “parallel universe” where nothing is what it used to be.
Notes: The storyline is mostly on the cliché side but hey, no one said it’s illegal.
Disclaimer: Something I put as an excuse to talk more about nonsense things. Haha

A typical love story
ken

Kid!Drabble

tittle: Dancing ants
pairing: kid!YeWon
rating: G
genre: fluff
words: 234
Summary: Little Siwon curious with what Little Jongwoon doing and approached him

“What are you doing?” Little Siwon asked to the older boy in red in front of him.

tittle: Boy didn't wear pink
pairing: Kid!KyuMin
words: 318
Summary: little Kyuhyun's mother forced him to play with other kids when he want to play his PSP

“Kyunnie, I bring you to this park to play with other kids. Now give me your PSP!” Little Kyuhyun’s mom nagged but little Kyuhyun ignored it still playing with his blue PSP.

tittle: Don't eat my friend
pairing: Kid!EunHae
words: 228
Summary: Break time = Lunch time. Little Hyukkie asked Little Donghae what he bring for lunch.

“Yeah! Breaktime! Time to lunch!!!” Little Donghae shouted and dragged little Hyukkie out from the class.
qmi <3

maybe saturday

Title: maybe saturday
Rating: R (for language)
Pairing: QMi
Summary: in which kyuhyun can’t quite find the beginning.
Warning: character death
Notes: part one of my “i owe chrysa fics forever” series. …so i might be writing qmi fic forever i da naaaaa. THIS WAS FOR chrysa BUT THEN SHE DIDN’T WANT IT. B|
Beta: lark is awesome and got me starcraft advice. and put up with my hatred of punctuation. ♥

Zhou Mi’s funeral is on a Saturday and Super Junior isn’t invited.
hanchul

Self-Proclaimed Incubus Update - 5/?

Title: Self-Proclaimed Incubus [pt.5]
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: HanChul
Genre: Comedy/General
Notes/Summary: In which Hankyung is a sex demon and Heechul is a very stressed man. This isn't really much of a chapter, and for that I apologize, but I figure something is better than nothing. So have a little bit of plot, comment, and I may reward you with lots of smut next >:D The pattern, do you see it?And thank you, again, to shining_star15 for beta'ing :D

Chapter One||Chapter Two||Chapter Three||Chapter Four||Chapter Five

"My job is to help people find love, right?"