February 8th, 2011

Notebook

Leave Him 1/2

Title: Leave Him
Pairing: Simin, Sichul, HanMin, (plus a secret pairing that isn't really that secret) superninja!GengMi, superninja!MiMin, superninja!KangMin and superninja!KangTeuk
Genre: romance
Rating: PG-13 
Summary: "Leave him." he says. But, it's not always that easy just ask Sungmin and Heechul.
Notes: This is dedicated to sweetichigo227 because it's her birthday!

“Because letting him go would be admitting that I am in love with you.”

Granted 2/3

Title: Granted 2/3
Rating: Pg-15
Genre: Romance, Angst
Summary: It's not until you lose someone, do you realize how important that person was...or still is?
Word Count: 1693

PLEASE SUPPORT AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED <33!!
Andddd this will probably end up being longer than 3 parts :P but please stay tuned :)
Anddddddd yes I know I promised a few Passing the Test sequels, I'm working on it working on it!! :D
Hope you guys haven't forgotten :D
~~~~~~~~~

Part 1 Link --> shortixxlove.livejournal.com/5061.html
Part 2 Link --> shortixxlove.livejournal.com/5178.html

ENJOY :) <3
  • kayetin

All My Heart-sequel of The Promise We Made (Chapter 2)

Title: All My Heart(Sequel of The Promise We Made)
Pairings: Yewook (Girl! Ryeowook), Heemin (Girl! Sungmin), Kangteuk (Girl! Teukie)
Other Characters: Donghae, Siwon, Tiffany, Kyuhyun, IU, Mimi
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: It’s been 2 years since Ryeowook and Yesung part their way…Ryeowook keeps on waiting for Yesung but he didn’t even show up in New York. Ryeowook is back in Seoul after 5 years as her path and Yesung’s path crossed once again, but how will she deal with Yesung who acts cold towards her and claiming that he doesn’t know Ryeowook?

Chapter2
EunHae

Fic: Dancing With The Dark; Five

Dancing With The Dark; Five
R (for concepts); main!Kyuhyun/Sungmin
AU. All it took was a single meeting for Kyuhyun to want to save Sungmin, but maybe Sungmin didn’t want to be saved.
Do you guys remember me? Okay I take back what I said, I couldn’t just leave my baby like that so I’m continuing this. Updates will be and far and few but I will finish this story :) 
Previously: One / Two / Three / Four

HERE

Beautiful Hangover Chapter 5

Title: Beautiful Hangover
Chapter: 5/?
Pairing: Eunhae, Kyumin, Sihae, Kihae, Haesica
Rating: R
Genre: Romance, Drama
Warning: Mention of drugs, addiction, sexual situations, swearing and violence
Summary: Kyuhyun invents a drug that is so powerful it will change your life, just one taste and you're hooked

Read chapter 5

Previous chapters

He is Not An Angel (Chapter 1)

Title: He is Not An Angel(Chapter 1)
Pairing:
Genre: Romance & comedy (humor)
Summary : This fic is related with The Falling of The King. Following the love journey between Kangin and Leetuk. How they change between enemies and sunbae-hoobae relationship and facing the difference in age and personality

Disclaimer: I love Kangin. i wish he get back soon...he..he..they are not mine
Warning: un-beta

Kim Youngwoon hates Park Jungso.

He himself really sure about that fact. That is why his heart beat faster whenever his sunbae in school pass by and he can’t let go his gaze. That would also explain his constant attention to that boy. Youngwoon or Kangin used to know all Jungso words and activity

long live Kangteuk

My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 4)

Title: My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 4)
Author: ryuuq_attay224
Rating: NC-17 (Kyumin extra scene and a bit of the story)
Genre: Smut.
Pairing: Hyukhae, Kyumin, Side!Hanchul
Disclaimer: English is not my first language. Sorry if this story is a failure. I don’t own SM TOWN.
Warning: Cursing, Smut, a needy Sungmin, bad talk.
Summary: Han Donghae is a cold heart assassin with reasons. He becomes an assassin because of 4 years ago incident that he can’t forget. One day, he meets a boy name Lee Hyukjae. He doesn’t know where he’s from. After the guy name Hyukjae step into his life, his life is totally changed.

Chapter 4 : http://ryuuq-attay224.livejournal.com/16310.html?view=70070#t70070
warm and cuddly
  • veltana

UPDATE! Cigarettes and Rooftops

Title: Cigarettes and rooftops Chapter 3
Paring: Leeteuk/Heechul (sides: sides: Hyukjae/Donghae, Leeteuk/Donghae, Heechul/Donghae, Heechul/Hankyung)
Rating: pg-13
Genre: Drama, romance AU and a little angst
Warning: cursing, smoking, drinking, sexual themes
Summary: (I suck at this) If there was one thing Heechul though he would never be, it would be in love with someone.
And if there was one thing that Jungsu hated about being in love with someone, it was that he was too shy to talk to them.
Notes: This is a school related AU. In this everybody's using their real names and their stagenames are their nicknames. You'll get it ^^
Enjoy

He wanted Leeteuk and that was the reason he had dressed himself so nice tonight, because he was hoping to see him

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
french

SuJu 100 Fic Challenge Updates

Title : Various
Characters : Heechul, Sungmin, Hankyung, Kyuhyun, Siwon
Genre : Angst, tragedy, crack
Rating : G to PG-13
Disclaimer : The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic are mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves

Challenge number : 010. Shiver ; Heechul/Heechul | 011. Rooftops ; Hankyung/Sungmin | 013. Watermelon ; Siwon/Kyuhyun

100 SuJu Fic Challenge

A/N : Just a reminder, there are only short stories in here. Thank you. :)
kwiyeo!Min

Fic: Dancing With The Dark; Five

Dancing With The Dark; Five
R (for concepts); main!Kyuhyun/Sungmin
AU. All it took was a single meeting for Kyuhyun to want to save Sungmin, but maybe Sungmin didn’t want to be saved.
Do you guys remember me? Okay I take back what I said, I couldn’t just leave my baby like that so I’m continuing this. Updates will be and far and few but I will finish this story :) 

Can't remember if I've posted this. Mods if i have, feel free to delete this post

Previously: One / Two / Three / Four

HERE

Dangers of Discovery (15/16)

Dangers of Discovery
Pairing: Siwon/Heechul
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama, Action
Rating: PG – 13
Summary: Two scientists are paired up for this project in the jungle. It just seemed like a normal project at first, but someone just had to get them lost, almost get them killed, kept a big secret from the other, and made the other one… fall in love?

(Sit down and behave!)
amemura

unfinished drabble

you make me so
623 words
pg-13 (language)
pairing: slight sichul
summary: a stubborn and sick heechul is bothered by an equally stubborn and worried siwon (summary is fail)
disclaimer: i own nothing but the idea. inspired by a horrible, HORRIBLE bout of vertigo while studying abroad. also, first time writing. unfinished drabble is unfinished, and probably crap. >>;; just warning you.

Collapse )

려욱 → I&#39;ll give you a show
  • wookism

Drabble Dump #6

Title: Sweater
Word Count: 154
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: R
Summary: The confining nature of little black sweaters could drive anyone crazy.

Drabble #1

Title: Workout
Word Count: 153
Pairing: EunWook
Summary: No pain, no gain.

Drabble #2

Title: Name
Word Count: 104
Pairing: HeeWook
Summary: It’s all in the name, and it’s all in the person saying that name.

Drabble #3