February 7th, 2011

Dangers of Discovery (14/16)

Dangers of Discovery
Pairing: Siwon/Heechul
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama, Action
Rating: PG – 13
Summary: Two scientists are paired up for this project in the jungle. It just seemed like a normal project at first, but someone just had to get them lost, almost get them killed, kept a big secret from the other, and made the other one… fall in love?

(You better not be here when I come back)

french

Don't Wait, Fall Now

Title: Don't Wait, Fall Now
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, all Super Junior members
Genre: Angst, romance
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic are mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves

A/N : Sorry I was late. Injured. This is sequel to Because He Was There , Kyuhyun's birthday fic.

Summary : "Because if we meet again, I'll fall completely."
Epilogue : Falling Back to Places
G-ri

You are the Worst Burglar of the Century {Various Pairings, PG-13}

Title: You are the Worst Burglar of the Century
Word count: 2,491
Pairing: Kibum/Donghae, Hangeng/Heechul, later Kyuhyun/Zhoumi
Genre: Crack, Fluff, au!burglar 
Summary: Apparently a particular apartment building is infested with burglars, in which, even a seven year old, could out steal.

Kibum had his glazed eyes, glued on a pair of jeans, from a window store. He wasn't sure how he ended up downtown, on a busy street with Sungmin practically dragging everyone, into every store on the block.

Reign on Me (1/?)

Prologue: Here

Chapter One: Princess of Light
chars: this chapter - Sungmin, Taeyeon(SNSD), Eeteuk. [more to come]
pairings: to be announced
genre: drama, romance
rate: PG13
words: 6815
sneak: ("Your brother is king. He’ll always rule over you one way or another. Also, because he’s king, even if there were a way you were free from his rule, I am most certainly never free from it.”)
Collapse )
Nyx

RSSJ1314 One-Shot Updates

Title: A Good Second Look
Author: rssj1314
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: G |Genre: AU!Romance
Length: One-Shot
Summary: You don't always see everything the first look you take at something, sometimes it takes more than one round to fully absorb something in its entirety. The same goes for people and relationships. But what happens when you're too blond to see at all?

Title: His Wandering Minds
Pairing: Haehyuk
Rating: G | Genre: AU!Romance
Summary: Life is easy when two halves of a whole are literally inseparable, but when one is split into thirds and they all have conflicting emotions, things start to get a little complicated.

Title: Free Spirits
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: G | Genre: AU!Romance/Supernatural
Summary: They both leave home, one after the other, and reunite in a place that is foreign to the both of them. One has the ability to foresee and the other has the ability to manipulate time. They are immune to each other if they want to be, but do they?

Title: Be My Everything
Pairing: Hanchul, slight!Kangteuk
Rating: G | Genre: AU!Romance
Warning: Majorly OOC
Summary: His voice was the most beautiful hymn to his ears even though he only got to hear it once; he loved listening to him even though his voice wasn't perfect. He didn't realize until much later that, ever since he was nine, he wanted him to be his everything.

Title: His Uncertain Addictions
Pairing: Kangteuk
Rating: PG-13 | Genre: AU!Romance
Summary: His addiction is one that is harmful not only to himself, but to those that care about him as well. His love for the man forces him to accept his addiction, but all good things don't last long, especially when abuse is involved.

PN: Posting for rssj1314, NOT my work.
ouwyeah heechul

Dick Contest

Title : Dick Contest
Character : Super Junior
Pairing : hanchul, kihae, kyumin, yewook, kangteuk etc
Rating : R
genre: crack,humor
Disclaimer : I don’t have money to own the characters.. but, I own the plot.
Summary : mine is tiny? Hell no! I have the big one!

A/N : im a bit crazy when suddenly want to make this fic. It’s happen when I just read some smut fic and then suddenly a question popped out from my mind ‘who have the biggest?.’ lol. And that’s it! Make me ended with make this fic XD. I told ya~ im crazy. -,-.. crazt in love. Ah whatever. I don’t get it what im talking about. Kkkk~ ley’s just start

“well, that’s not fun. Because, someone maybe don’t want listen it,hae Let’s make a deal like this. If someone reject Donghae’s dare, that person must have sex with one of us”. Said Leeteuk lightl
  • kayetin

All My Heart-sequel of The Promise We Made (Chapter 1)

Title: All My Heart(Sequel of The Promise We Made)
Pairings: Yewook (Girl! Ryeowook), Heemin (Girl! Sungmin), Kangteuk (Girl! Teukie)
Other Characters: Donghae, Siwon, Tiffany, Kyuhyun, IU, Mimi
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: It’s been 2 years since Ryeowook and Yesung part their way…Ryeowook keeps on waiting for Yesung but he didn’t even show up in New York. Ryeowook is back in Seoul after 5 years as her path and Yesung’s path crossed once again, but how will she deal with Yesung who acts cold towards her and claiming that he doesn’t know Ryeowook?

Chapter1

Beautiful Hangover Chapter 4

Title: Beautiful Hangover
Chapter: 4/?
Pairing: Eunhae, Sihae, Kyumin, Kihae, Haesica
Rating: R
Genre: Drama, Romance
Warning: Mention of drugs, addiction, sexual situations, swearing and violence
Summary: Kyuhyun invents a drug that is so powerful it will change you life forever, just one taste and you're hooked

Sungmin flinched at the slight sting...

Previous Chapters
kyumin perfection by avi unnie
  • choamma

Hello, Sunsaeng-nim! (chapter 4)

Title: Hello, Sunsaeng-nim!
Genre: Romance, angst (?)
Main Pairings: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Jungmo/Victoria, broken!Jungmo/girl!Sungmin, implied!Nickhun/Victoria
Other Characters: kid!Taemin, Heechul, kid!Sulli, girl!Ryeowook, Jay, Henry, Amber, Gyuri, Sohee (mayor); kid!Minho, Zhou Mi, Lee Joon, Thunder (minor)
Fandom: Super Junior + SJM, TRAX, f(x), SHINee, KARA, Wonder Girls, 2PM, MBLAQ
Rating: G
Warnings: Gender switch (woman!min and girl!wook), AU, swearing
Disclaimer: I own the fic and the mistakes I’ve made
Whole Summary: Jungmo and Sungmin were lovers and because they sank in a deep love, they made out and Sungmin gave birth to Taemin. Then after 4 years together, Jungmo’s parents decided to take Jungmo and paired `him up with Victoria, that they finally had a daughter named Sulli. Then, when Taemin found himself couldn’t do math test, Sungmin asked Heechul to find a math teacher for Taemin, and there, Kyuhyun came. What will happen next if Kyuhyun has a ‘love at the first sight’ with Sungmin?
A/N: my favorite chapter. lol

(previous chapter can be found at my LJ, I'm lazy to type again, hehe)

Chapter 4: Dear New Appa)
wookie

New Found Love

Title: New Found Love

Pairings: Ryeomin, Kyumin, YEWOOK!!

Type: Oneshot

Genre: Drama, Romance

Rating: PG

Summary: I didn’t expect to fall in love again, but this time, I know his the right one for me…

A/N: I don’t own anything but the fic is mine…I don’t want Ryeowook to be sad so I wrote this one...This is a sequel to You, Me and Him??…I’m not a writer and writing is my weakness but at least I’ve tried…Enjoy chinggus…^_^

This is weird...

Of Rival and Marriage chapter 1

Title : Of Rival and Marriage

Chapter : 1/?

Pairing : Hanchul (main), slight Kangteuk, Kyumin, Eunhae

Rating : PG-15 for curse word (will proceed to NC-17 in later chapter)

Genre : Romance, Fluff, Crack, au!Highschool

Summary : Do you know that hate and love only separated by a thin vulnerable line? What if the one who you hate the most suddenly turns to be the one who will be with you for the rest of your life?

Warning : again…un-beta-ed~ hehehe :p

chapter 1 )

Henry x Life

Experience [One Shot]

Title: Experience
Pairing: HenHae
Summary: Lee Donghae experienced all kinds of things.
Disclaimer: I don't own.
Note: Hey all, so Febuary 12th is my anniversary for first falling in love with the HenHae ship, so this is kind of celebrating that. And yes, it's supposed to be really, really sickeningly sweet.
Also, this is kind of really short. ide

"I'm joking. Of course you're the only fish. My only fish."

[fic] It's Not Over - QMi

Title: It's Not Over
Author: convicted_eyes (aka Me)
Pairing: Broken!QMi, and non-broken!QMi
Genre: Angst. (Fluffy ending, don't worry.)
Warnings: Angst. Mention of only 13s. (They make me rage so I consider this a warning)
Disclaimer: If you don't know I don't own them by now you never will.
Summary: Zhou Mi has reached breaking point, and Kyuhyun never realised all the things he takes for granted.
Authors note: Idek. I felt kind of flat today and needed to get some angst out of my system. Turned out I quite liked it, although there are bits that are kind of...strangely written? I don't know. Fluffy ending, because I like my happy endings. Hope you guys...enjoy it...?
Archive is here!

Collapse )

(no subject)

Title: Your Song
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff
Summary: Kyuhyun's in a new school, he meets Sungmin and he finds love.
Notes: Crazy short. But I think it's sweet? Also, it's a must to read this to Kate Walsh's "Your Song" which is what it's based on. Go on. YOUTUBE IT...

Collapse )

Dreamy Hearts

Life's a Fairytale

Title: 062. Irregular Orbit
Pairing(s): Slight KyuMin; more to come
Genre: Friendship/Angst/Romance in later chapters
Summary: Part 4. Leeteuk hands over the precious flowers in return for his freedom. Also, he finds out that Kangin has a very interesting choice of favourite author.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
Previous chapters: 1, 2, 3

"I know he's a nice person underneath that rough exterior. I just know it."
hug!haehyuk

Invisible Love

Title: Invisible Love
Pairing: Haehyuk
Rating: NC-17
Genre: smut! *smirks*
Disclaimer:i don't own anyone!
Summary:An unexplainable turn of events may change Lee donghae's  life forever.
Warning:may have some grammar/spelling errors~  .
a/n: If you guys can do me a favor and read the A/N below, it would be a great help~^^

Epilogue
  • minto85

(no subject)

Title:
Let's stay together, forever.
Chapter: 11/20
Pairing: [main]KyuMin, [side] EunHae, Yewook, [ninja] KiMin [kibumxchangmin], SeoKyu, SiHan[maybe]
This chapter: Eunhae, MinMin[?], KyuMin, SeoKyu
Genre: Fluff, romance, friendship, brothership[?], slight!drama.
Rating:
Disclaimer: I own them all~ *gets hit* Okay... Only in the story... *gets hit again* Okaay... Not at all... Just the story idea...
Summary: Sungmin and Kyuhyun are each others best friend and brother. Ever since they were little, they could never be separated. No matter where Kyuhyun went, his older brother tagged along. Just like wherever Sungmin went, the little one tagged alone. That's why they made a promise when they were little, to always stay together. But will that still be like that when they are older? Even after they both go to different schools and meet new people? Will they be able to stop their feelings from changing? And above of that, will they still be able to keep there promise?
A/N: So here is chapter 11~ Hope you will enjoy it, and i did a 'fast' update since i felt sorry for not uploading so long T___T Mianhe, again... Many people probably gave up on this fic already, but for those who didn't... THANK YOU!! And Donghae will be totally different here, than he is in front of his friends. Hope you won't be angry at me for making him so different!! And!! I decided the whole story line~ It's different than it was suppose to be, when i started this, but i forgot the real storyline... So it will be 20 chapters!! Then I will start my new fics~ And I hope to finish this one in 2 weeks!! Since I already made some notes for every chapter, so that I won't forget it this time!!

Previous Chapter[s]: Introduction+Prologue. - Chapter 1~  - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 - Chapter 4 - Chapter 5 - Chapter 6 - Chapter 7 - Chapter 8 - Chapter 9  - Chapter 10

Chapter 11 )

[Rewritten] Teukie...?! chapter 1-3

Title : Teukie..?!
length : 6 part already written,
pairing : kangteuk (main), (minor) hanchul , yewook,  eunhae, kyumin
genre : AU, drama, romance, angst,  crack
rating : PG-13 for now.. ^^
disclaimer : I love teukie!girl *squeals*
summary : Park jungsoo, kangin's fiancee was dead from car accident on their engagement party. since then, he live in sorrow, never move on and just mourning in his lost. until a stranger, a girl, waltz in and messing up his life. if she was just any girl, kangin would kick her away, but the things are, she resemble his late fiancee too much. her face, her smile, her habit, her favorite color, even her name. will this girl succeed to change him? making him move on and start a new love?

but...how come she know everything that only him and jungsoo ever shared? kangin thought it was coincidence, but then, it feels like having jungsoo alive again but with girl body. is it?

Chapter 1A, | Chapter 1B | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3

A/N : I rewrite this story. not changing the plot, but added a few details here and there, so it won't confuse the reader ^^
for my old reader,hehee..sorry took so long guys, but I really busy and being a lazy ass for quite long *avoid the flying bricks*.
I post the first 3 chapters, then the rest by tomorrow, and if I lucky, the newest chapter as well... (it's still 1/4 written *hide*)

*peep* enjoy and comments ^_________________________^ *waves hand*