February 6th, 2011

HyukMin

Could Have

Title: Could Have
Theme: #60 Could Have
Pairing(s): broken!Yemin, side!Minwook
Genre: Angst, Romance
Rating(s): PG; 486 words
Summary: The many thoughts about their future that could happen fills his mind every day.
A/N: Written during the visit to my aunt's place. The characters are chosen.. Because I've let my favourite person suffer too much, and Yesung should know better than to not chase Sungmin. D: And because Minwook deserve some love. On a side note, I hope you guys don't kill me for angst again. >.<

( My love for you will never change. )
hanchul glow

Of Rival and Marriage (prologue + character introduction)

Title : Of Rival and Marriage

Pairing : Hanchul (main), slight Kangteuk, Eunhae, and Kyumin

Rating : PG-15 for curse word

Genre : Romance, Fluff, Crack, au!Highschool

Summary : Do you know that hate and love only separated by a thin vulnerable line? What if the one who you hate the most suddenly turns to be the one who will be with you for the rest of your life?

Warning : again…un-beta-ed~ hehehe :p

Prologue + Character Intro )

Spring on My Snowy Heart (chap.12) and Can I Love You (chapter.8)

Title: Spring on My Snowy Heart
Author: sunggi37
Pairing: HaeHyuk, SJ normal pairing except TeukChul
Genre: Angst, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Why we can’t have two different happiness in one time
Warning: Male Pregnancy, un-Betaed, grammar error

“He’ll be alright Hae”

Title: Can I Love You
Author: sunggi37
Pairing: Haehyuk, side Kyuhyuk
Genre: PG-13
Rating: Angst, Romance, AU
Summary: Lee Donghae is a fearful person in the school. Lee Hyukjae is an ordinary guy in the school. And what will happen when the two men must get married (sorry I’m suck at summary
Warning: AU!highschooler, force marriage, violence, mpreg

“Morning Hae”

Granted 1/3

Title: Granted 1/3
Rating: Pg-15 (note: there is a teeeeensy bit of smut in there)
Genre: Romance, Angst, slightslightslightslight!smut
Pairing: Kyumin, broken!kyumin, Kangmin, Kyuwook, Hanmin
Summary: It's not until you lose someone, do you know how important that someone was...or still is?
Word Count: 1908

OMG i'm finally back!!! Sorry the hiatus was so much longer than intended >< sorrysorrysorry!! *guiltty*
But I'm writing again ^^ won't be tooooo quick on the updates though, school is mean :(
ENJOY AND COMMMENTSS ARE LOVEED <33
PS. Did my writing get crappier ><? Please do tell me how I can improve :)

Here goes nothing! First attempt at angst :)

Granted 1/3 --> shortixxlove.livejournal.com/5061.html
o
  • bunrins

Married For A Purpose

Title: Married For A Purpose
Length: Chaptered
Pairing; KyuMin
Genre: Romance(?), IDK
Summary: A reunion, a kiss and a breakup leads to a 'pretend' marriage between Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Now trying to get Kyuhyun's ex jealous, problems surface when Sungmin falls for Kyuhyun and Seohyun actually wants Kyuhyun back.

Chapter 3
b&amp;w

A Sorta Fairytale With You [Chapter 7]

Title: A Sorta Fairytale With You
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin, Kyuhyun and Sungmin
Genre: Fluff, Romance,
Summary: Tons of things are happening with Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Soon enough, they will have to do a concert. Will it turn out good?
A/N: This fic will be updated weekly :3 Sorry if this one was a bit delayed.

Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6

Sungmin found most of the pictures Kyuhyun took were stolen shots of him. )

My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 3)

Title: My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 3)
Author: ryuuq_attay224
Genre: Fluff?, Romance, Drama
Pairing: Hyukhae, Kyuhae, Kyumin, Side!Hanchul
Disclaimer: English is not my first language. Sorry if this story is a failure. I don’t own SM TOWN.
Warning: Cursing, Kissing.
Summary: Han Donghae is a cold heart assassin with reasons. He becomes an assassin because of 4 years ago that he can’t forget. One day, he meets a boy name Lee Hyukjae. He doesn’t know where he’s from. After the guy name Hyukjae step into his life, his life is totally changed.

Chapter 3 : http://ryuuq-attay224.livejournal.com/16108.html?view=63724#t63724
Hangeng

Heechul/Reader

Title: Snow Storm
Pairing: Heechul/Reader
Rating: NC-17
Summary: You get lost in a snow storm and Heechul saves you and brings you to a empty cabin.

A/N This is my 9th fic in my Suju/reader series, It´s a bit inspired by boys over flowers, when Geum Jandi gets lost in the snow and Gu Junpyo saves her and brings her to a empty cabin. I hope you like it ;D

Collapse )

(no subject)

Title : A (Real) Happy Ending
Pairing(s) : SuJu pairings, oneside!JongChul (JonghyunxHeechul), SHINee pairings, slight ChangNew (ChangminxOnew) and DBSK pairings
Pairing for this chapter : HanChul
Rating : G~NC-17, G for this chapter
Genre : Fantasy!AU, crossover fic with SHINee and DBSK, drama?
Disclaimer : Of course I’ll only have them in my dream
Warning : Sex content, mpreg, incest(later), top!Eunhyuk (yes, I consider this as a warning), unbeta-ed, possible grammar errors.
Summary : Donghae always believe that every story has their own happy ending, but Eunhyuk doubt that. Especially when he witnesses what’s happening after the so called ‘happy ending’ by himself.

Prologue
kyumin1

Followspot - part 01

Title: Followspot - part 01
Fandom: Super Junior
Prompt: 100 Suju Fics Challenge #024 Spotlight (Sungmin/ Kyuhyun)
Characters: Sungmin, Kyuhyun
Rating: G for this part
Genre: AU, Romance
Length: part 01/ 1500+ words
Summary: Sungmin was a musical actor, Kyuhyun was the one who put him in the spotlight
Notes: un-beta-ed
Uhh. This is my first attempt in writing AU Kyumin. It took longer than any of my previous Suju fics because I elaborated too much. LOL. Well, I tried, and I had a great time writing this, so I hope it didn't turn out to be too disappointing for the readers. Enjoy!

Completed: 4/100 (archive)

+

(part 01)

pokemon; bulbasaur
  • fonulyn

[fic] Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi – SJM – Believe – Oneshot

Title: Believe
Author: fonulyn
Rating: PG13 (some bad language)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Disclaimer: I own no one, only my dirty imagination.
Summary: Not all things can be explained with logic. Not everything makes sense. Yet in the end Kyuhyun finds that even the inexplicable somehow turns out perfectly clear.
Comments: I officially suck at summaries, so ignore the epic fail there and read the fic anyway XD It’s slight angst and slight fluff and lame attempts of humor and…something in the middle, I don’t know. I wrote it kind of haphazardly, the first scene I wrote was actually the fourth one in the fic and then I worked my way to the beginning, and then from the middle to the end. …which isn’t anything new, I always do it. And this babble makes no sense. ANYWAY. Read and enjoy? 8D

---> Click here!

Geng &lt;3

(no subject)

Title : (Can't think of one :/)
Author :jimin161
Pairing : HanChul
Rating : PG-13/R?
Chapter : (1/2)
Summary : He leaves and Heechul's left alone... When he comes back, he can't believe it, almost like this is a-

Notes : Well, I don't really like this couple... But I thought since Hangeng and Heechul are always everywhere, I thought I should write something XD Hope you like it!! I might put in a R rated scene... Only if people request one!!! Please comment :3

[How could you Hangeng!! You're only thinking about yourself leaving everyone you stupid shit face!!!]
  • minto85

Let's stay together, forever. [Update!]

Title: Let's stay together, forever.
Chapter: 10/?
Pairing: [main]KyuMin, [side] EunHae, Yewook, [ninja] KiMin [kibumxchangmin], SeoKyu, SiHan[maybe]
This chapter: Eunhae, mention!KyuMin, SeoKyu
Genre: Fluff, romance, friendship, brothership[?], slight!drama.
Rating:
Disclaimer: I own them all~ *gets hit* Okay... Only in the story... *gets hit again* Okaay... Not at all... Just the story idea...
Summary: Sungmin and Kyuhyun are each others best friend and brother. Ever since they were little, they could never be separated. No matter where Kyuhyun went, his older brother tagged along. Just like wherever Sungmin went, the little one tagged alone. That's why they made a promise when they were little, to always stay together. But will that still be like that when they are older? Even after they both go to different schools and meet new people? Will they be able to stop their feelings from changing? And above of that, will they still be able to keep there promise?
A/N: And again... I'm super late,,, BUT!! I WROTE THE BEGIN OF CHAPTER 11 AND THE BEGIN  OF CHAPTER 12!! AND OF CHAPTER 13 or 14 xDD What an idiot i am... But I suddenly got ideas for this serie... but they still don't suit the moment in the fic. So I still have to write some things between it.

Previous Chapter[s]: Introduction+Prologue. - Chapter 1~  - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 - Chapter 4 - Chapter 5 - Chapter 6 - Chapter 7 - Chapter 8 - Chapter 9

Chapter 10 )
hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

WHEN YOU FALL, YOU FALL HARD....(13/?)....

Title: When you fall, you fall hard....(On going)....
Author: anncho
Chapter:13/?
Staring: Kyumin, Sihan, Yewook, Eunhae...
Rating: Pg
Genere:School Drama/angst/Fluff..
Disclaimer: I don't own them...and i would, never will..

Story Line: Two rival groups in High school, Hands always in each others throat, And never gets along...So what will happen when they fall for their enemy's dear ones ...Will they change or will it be worse..???..

Note: Hmmmm..Hope this chappy is long enough..thanx for reading..

New
/*13*/

previous Chappies: /*1*/ /*2*/ /*3*/ /*4*/ /*5*/ /*6*/ /*7*/ /*8*/ /*9*/ /*10*/ /*11*/ /*12*/
Kyuhyun wuvv~

Steady, Gently oneshot

Title: Steady, Gently
Pairing(s)/Characters: KyuHyuk, HaeHyuk
Genre: angst, tiny bit of crack, fluff
Disclaimer: Owns the fic, nothing else.
Summary: Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk spend half of the day in the living room doing some kind of mini project to pass time. They argue, laugh, pout and Kyuhyun starts to think. He decides to compare his and Eunhyuk's relationship to dominoes. But why?

Steady… Gently… Steady… Gently…
SungminLicks

Childhood Love (14/?)

Genre: Fluff, Romance
Pairings: main!Kyumin, quite-a-lot!Eunhae, minor!Yewook, mentions of other pairings
Summary: This is the love and also life story (okay until their twenties) of Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook. The story tells about how they grow up and closer and also how they will find their first and maybe ever-lasting love. What exactly is with Eunhae now? You will get to know in this chapter ;)

Read: kyumin86eunhae.livejournal.com/15216.html
SiHan Macro

Just a Foreign Exchange Student 10/?

title: Just a Foreign Exchange Student 10/?
pairing: main!SiHan minor! EunHae KyuMin YeWook
rating: PG-13
notes: Romance, slight angst (more to come in later chapters).
summary: Siwon wins the bid, leading to a very surprising night for Hankyung, and he manages to dig up a little of Siwon's past along the way.

“Let’s not watch T.V. for the night, alright?” I felt his hand leave my shoulder, so I turned around and sat up when I realized that he wasn’t moving. I came face to face with him in surprise, only to be slowly pushed back down again by his other hand.
“You’re right, hyung, let’s do something else.” He gave a half-smile, his hand still on my chest.

Crack the Shutters

Crack the Shutters
TITLE: Crack the Shutters
Author:leunah23 
Genre: Vampire AU, R
Pairing: Kyuwook
Warning: I don’t read and watch Twilight…I don’t know what’s happening in that series…so any similarities is purely coincidental
Summary: It’s Kyuhyun’s 4000th birthday and Ryeowook hated daytime more than anything else

A/N: My prompt was Crack the Shutters by Snow Patrol. This is totally random while I was listening to this song and I suddenly wanted to write this drabble/fic. I’m sorry if it’s kinda weird…I just wanted to write something because im so tired with all the work around me…I wanted to take a break by writing this..so there…I hope you’ll enjoy this.

“I could sit for hours finding new ways to be awed each minute
Cuz' the daylight seems to want you just as much as I want you”
Notebook

Things Happen V 5/7

Title: Things Happen V 5/7 (part of the Golden Boy AU)
Pairing: main!Zhou Ry side: Hanchul, Kyumin, Yewon, Eunhae
Genre: AU!college, romance, slight humor, fluff
Rating: PG
Summary: Kyuhyun was bored. Zhou Mi was there. So, can you really blame him for wanting to have a little fun?
Notes: So I am dedicating this to pjvj10 because she is the best cure for Writer's Block ever!

"Zhou Mi smiled. "I wanted to see if you had your sexuality in order yet."

[Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3] [Chapter 4]
kai
  • kwx3

Accidental Coincidence {Chapter 5}

Title: Accidental Coincidence Chapter [05/05]
Pairing: Hyukhae, Kyuhyuk
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Romance, Angst, AU
Disclaimer: Owns only story.
Summary: With the right person at the right place, even your wildest dreams can come true. Even before you can finish spelling H-Y-U-K-H-A-E. And yes, even if you’re a fan and he’s your idol.
SPOT FOR seven10ninty, manaka0907, chiyo_87, veltana!!
A/N: THIS IS THE LAST CHAP. LONGER AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END OF CHAP.

This is the end.
sasugaa

Yewook - April Rain - 20/20

Title: April Rain
Pairing: Yewook - onesided!Kisung
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yunjae
Rating: PG - 13
Disclaimer: Boys aren't mine.
Summary: They are a mistake, conceived by foolishness and brilliance. They were a blemish upon all Supernatural races. It wasn't right to have two of the most powerful races combined in one being. They must be taken down. Volunteering for this important mission, Jongwoon enters the Clan of Seoul. And there, he finds that everything he knows about them is wrong.

Segment Twenty: Beginning

Collapse )