February 5th, 2011

with kms

AUTUMN'S rose CHAPTER 1

TITLE: AUTUMN'S rose CHAPTER 1
PAIRING: EUNHAE
DISCLAIMER: ITS ALREADY OBVIOUS !
RATING: PG
Warning: I changed the character names,so its better to start reading from the Intro again to understand.
Summary: Eunhyuk and Donghae was separated when they were 10. 6 years later, Eunhyuk met a boy,too similar to Donghae and was annoying the hell out of him. Who exactly is he? Why is Eunhyuk's heart not shutting up? (:

“Why do you keep calling me Fishy, Hyukkie?” curious little Donghae asked.

INTRODUCTION
려욱 → I'll give you a show
  • wookism

(no subject)

Title: Hate
Word Count: 164
Pairing: 2Woon
Rating: R
Summary: Hate is a strong word but actions speak louder than words ever could.

Drabble #1

Title: Addicted
Word Count: 143
Pairing: EunHae
Summary: Addiction can do wonders to the mind.

Drabble #2

Title: Distaste
Word Count: 290
Pairing: YeKyu
Summary: There’s always a first time for everything.

Drabble #3

Title: Chocolate
Word Count: 1134
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: NC-17
Summary: There are some things that make certain experiences that much sweeter.

Ryeowook wasn’t too sure of what Yesung had in mind for that small container of chocolate frosting, but he had an idea
hug!haehyuk

Invisible Love

Title: Invisible Love
Pairing: Haehyuk
Rating: NC-17
Genre:Fantasy...will have smut in this chapter. *smirks*
Disclaimer:i don't own anyone!
Summary:An unexplainable turn of events may change Lee donghae's  life forever.
Warning:may have some grammar/spelling errors~  .
a/n: purple is both their inner self talking, red is Hyuk's inner thoughts, and blue is hae's inner thoughts.

Chapte[R] 20
HyukMin

Can't Say I Love You

Title: Can't Say I Love You
Pairing(s): YeMin, side!broken!Minwook
Genre: Romance, Angst
Rating(s): PG; 2865 words
Summary: Yesung wants to let Sungmin have a better life.
A/N: Based on 2AM - Can't Say I Love You. I love that song.. because it's really ironic how the ending tells the listener the singer's actual feelings. It's a mix of conflicting emotions and I find it's beautifully portrayed. Don't worry, this isn't too angsty; because I promised a happy ending to cheerguangyu - and I always keep my promises. =]

It's funny how I always use 2AM's songs. >.< Enjoy!~

& HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! ^^

( He was a fool for hurting his boyfriend, he knew. )
Siwon UNF

Baby Steps: A Steamed Bun (5)

Baby Steps: A Steamed Bun
Pairing: SiHan, SiMin, HanChul, ZhouGeng, TeukChul (EunHae and YeWook)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff, drama, romance
Warnings: Mpreg, language

Summary: Hangeng returns unexpectedly to South Korea after leaving to help his mother's business, to say that Heechul is surprised to see him considering it's been so long would be an understatement. Hangeng has changed a lot, Heechul certainly doesn't remember him looking so... pregnant. Just why is Hangeng back though?

Heechul didn't want to be sat in that stupid apartment waiting for hangeng like an anxious parent waiting for their daughter to return home from her first date.

Other parts can be found HERE
Notebook

Things Happen V + It's High School updates

Title: Things Happen V 4/7 (part of the Golden Boy AU)
Pairing: main!Zhou Ry side: Hanchul, Kyumin, Yewon, Eunhae
Genre: AU!college, romance, slight humor
Summary: Kyuhyun was bored. Zhou Mi was there. So, can you really blame him for wanting to have a little fun?
Notes: So I am dedicating this to pjvj10 because she is the best cure for Writer's Block ever!

He wasn’t close enough to cause any normal person discomfort, but this was Henry who was suddenly questioning his sexuality. And Henry wasn’t a normal person, not to mention he was nervous out of his mind.

[Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3]

Title: It's High School Chapter 11
Pairing: Hanchul, Zhoury (HenMi), Kyumin, Eunhae
Rating: PG-13 (language and innuendos)
Genre: AU!high school, romance, drama
Summary: Heechul wants them hot. Sungmin wants them smart. And Zhou Mi wants them to be Henry.
Note: This fic is for ink_river10 because she is super awesome and I needed to write this for her.

So, sex was not the answer to everything, but it came pretty damn close.

[Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3] [Chapter 4] [Chapter 5] [Chapter 6] [Chapter 7] [Chapter 8] [Chapter 9] [Chapter 10]
Eunhyuk(10)

Split Splat and it Comes Back Around

Title : Split Splat and it Comes Back Around
Author
hae_hyukkie94 
Pairing : HaeHyuk / EunHae [Lee Donghae x Lee Eunhyuk]
Rating : PG-13
Genre : Fluff, Angst, Romance
Warning : Un-betaed. Bad Writer (me!)
Disclaimer : I own Them! *slap*TT___TT
Summary : "Why did you and Dad let Hyukkie go with Appa? Now I don't have anybody to play with." He reply, crossing his arm on his chest. His mother smile. <----- i just pick random phrase from the fic xP
A/N : Donghae's the hyung! :D I seriously don't know why I named it that but it's obvious that I don't have any idea on naming this fic. LOL!
group

The Game We Play, Chapter 17 + Project Extras, Chapter 5

Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Yesung, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/Ryeowook, Siwon/Zhoumi, future Hankyung/Heechul
Genre: Romance, Drama, AU
Summary: Four princes of SuJu academy were bored with their always-the-same lives. So they decided to play a game that will change their life forever.

Previous: Character's Profile + Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Chapter 17 - After the revelation

--------------------------------------

Project: To Get Yesung’s Love, EXTRAS
Pairing: Yesung/Sungmin, with ninja!Kyuhyun/Zhoumi everywhere, plus Dracula as the guest star
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Friendship
Summary: Yesung is insecure about Sungmin’s feeling to him even though he knows about Sungmin’s project. So he asks his brothers to help him with his own little project.
A/N: Kind of sequel of Project: To Get Yesung's Love (a.k.a Sungmin's 10 Ways of Confessing His Love). The extras explained about why and how Sungmin's attempt at confessing always failed.

Previous: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Extras, Chapter 5 - Extras#5, The Dracula in the amusement park

Beautiful Hangover Chapter 3 part 1&2

Title: Beautiful Hangover
Chapter: 3/?
Pairing: Eunhae, Sihae, Kihae, Haesica, Kyumin
Rating: NC-17 and R
Genre: Drama, Romance
Warning: Mention of Drugs, addiction, sexual situations, swearing and violence
Summary: Kyuhyun invents a drug that is so powerful it will change your life forever, just one taste and you're hooked

Part 1       Part 2            Previous Chapters
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Sunset — Chapter Twenty-Three

Title: Night and Day - Sunset
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Pairings: KyuHyun/YeSung, SungMin/RyeoWook, HeeChul/BoA
Chapter: 23/?
Genre: Angst/drama

Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story. Part 2, 'Day', deals with Sungmin and Ryeowook's story. Part 3, 'Sunset', is their combined stories as their adventures take them out of their comfort zones to places they never even dreamed, with new characters added.

A/N: Will be posting weekly on Saturdays. So...this one's a bit long, but hopefully ok? Happy Chinese New Year ♥

Sungmin and I will leave...and take Yesung with us!
flawlesskyu

Bedroom Activities [1/3]

Title: Bedroom Activities [1/3] (Sequel to Pajama? Pajama!)
Pairing(s): KyuWook, YehMin, minor!KiHaeHyuk
Genre: Romance
Disclaimer: I. Don't. Own. Anyone.
Warning: Handcuffs. But misleading title is misleading so don't expect S&M, alright? XD
Summary: Despite being able to dispense sagely relationship advice to his hyungs, Kyuhyun's own romantic life is practically non-existent. Now that Yesung and Sungmin have gotten together, Kyuhyun can finally spend more time alone with Ryeowook. Will he ever confess his feelings to the eternal maknae?

"Upstairs. Living room. Now." Leeteuk's tone was final.
2011년 토끼의 해

059) Calendar Eeteuk/Eeteuk

Title: 059) Calendar
Pairing: Eeteuk/Eeteuk
Summary: It's already year 2011. Jungsoo thinks back to his life during his career as a celebrity
Warning: None I guess..

Started: February 5th 2011
1/100

059) Calendar Eeteuk/Eeteuk

Title: iTunes drabble meme
Pairing: Hangeng/?
Summary: little drabbles while listening to songs
iTunes drabble meme : Hangeng
SiHan

Prologue + Chapter one

Title : Everytime
Author : us_jessica 
Charcters / Pairings : SiHan - Victoria - HeeChul - ninja!Sulli
Rating : PG (for this one)
Summary : Hangeng , Siwon , Heechul and Victoria are friends since Kindergarden , the three boys
live together and Victoria lived with her friend Sulli , and  that's how their friendship story
begin .. or love story ?! (Sorry sucks at summary)

A/N : it's my first time writing a fic with Chapter so I hope you all enjoy it , mistakes are mine sorry :P
This is contain Prologue and Chapter one

click here : (us-jessica.livejournal.com/1237.html)
  • kayetin

The Promise We Made (Last Chapter)

Title: The Promise We Made
Pairing: Broken! Heewook (girl: Ryeowook), Kangteuk (girl: leeteuk), Heemin (girl: Sungmin)
Other Characters: Yesung, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, IU
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: Ryeowook and Heechul get married during their childhood years and made a promise to each other that they will be husband and wife when they grow up; but things suddenly change when Heechul introduce Sungmin to Ryeowook as his fiancée…

Last Chapter
Sungmin kiss

Our So-Called Love Affair 3

Title: Our So-Called Love Affair
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun is being forced in marriage by his wealthy grandfather. Well, that's a big problem since he doesn't want to get married to the girl chosen for him because he is in love with somebody else. When Kyuhyun finally got the chance to be closer to the guy of his dreams, he made an offer too irresistable for the financially problematic Sungmin. It's all just a matter of a high-compensating job, a written contract, and a declaration of gender preferrence to help solve their problem.
Warning: yaoi, language
chapter 1 * 2 * 3
Super Junior Sungmin 9

The Protector - Chapter Three

Title: The Protector
Author: criticalchi
Pairing:
Sungmin/Ryeowook
Rating:
PG-13
Warning:
Character death.
Length:
1/?
Disclaimer:
If only I had one wish from God--but unfortunately, I don't. I do not own any of these members, they own themselves. The plot is mine.

Summary: Ryeowook's parents hired Sungmin to become his guardian, but never told the younger man about it. Now, his life is in danger and Sungmin saves him, but in turn, kills himself in the process.
Great Note of Author: x3 Oh, you'll be amazed in the next chapter.

( "S-Sungmin-hyung!" )
i love you and you only

Don't Leave Me

Title: Don't leave me. [one-shot]
Pairing: KyuMin , friendship!HyukMin
Genre: Angst , tragedy
Warning: Character Death / Girl!Min Gender switch
Disclaimer: I own my bb lazycookies  :D

Summary: If only hit and run cases could be solved easily, he wouldn't have left her so soon.

A.N: This idea pop out from nowhere when I was doing my math homework.. very angsty mianhae.. My first real angst fic hope you enjoy :D

Climbing The Insurmountable

Title: Climbing The Insurmountable
Pairing: YeWook
Genre: Angst/Fluff/Some More Fluff
Word Count: 2,897
Summary: Jongwoon doesn’t lead a particularily happy life. Ryeowook seems oblivious (and is always sleeping).

A/N: I AM SORRY.
I was really down when I started writing it and somehow, I wanted Yesung to suffer with me, lol. Blame this fail on my inability to handle my personal problems D:

(IT'S LATE. YOU'RE LATE.)