February 3rd, 2011

Ken-chan

Kyuhyun's 13-day fic!

Title: Over Lust
Pairing: KyuMin!
Rating: R!
Warning: Rape scene, Older!Kyu, Language
Genre: Dark, Drama, TeacherXStudent!AU
A/N: I broke my words! I said I’m not going to write Kyumin for a while! But damn it! I can’t help myself! This idea had been bugging me! I was stuck on Zhoury fic on the same page for four days! ON PAGE ONE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CUTE MIRACLE BOY, CHO KYUHYUN!!

Summary: Lee Sungmin is the bright, intelligent student in his school but somehow Cho Kyuhyun thinks otherwise.

kyumin perfection by avi unnie
  • choamma

Hello, Sunsaeng-nim! (chapter 3)

Title: Hello, Sunsaeng-nim!
Genre: Romance, angst (?)
Main Pairings: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Jungmo/Victoria, broken!Jungmo/girl!Sungmin, implied!Nickhun/Victoria
Other Characters: kid!Taemin, Heechul, kid!Sulli, girl!Ryeowook, Jay, Henry, Amber, Gyuri, Sohee (mayor); kid!Minho, Zhou Mi, Lee Joon, Thunder (minor)
Fandom: Super Junior + SJM, TRAX, f(x), SHINee, KARA, Wonder Girls, 2PM, MBLAQ
Rating: G
Warnings: Gender switch (woman!min and girl!wook), AU, UNBETAED
Disclaimer: I own the fic and the mistakes I’ve made
Whole Summary: Jungmo and Sungmin were lovers and because they sank in a deep love, they made out and Sungmin gave birth to Taemin. Then after 4 years together, Jungmo’s parents decided to take Jungmo and paired `him up with Victoria, that they finally had a daughter named Sulli. Then, when Taemin found himself couldn’t do math test, Sungmin asked Heechul to find a math teacher for Taemin, and there, Kyuhyun came. What will happen next if Kyuhyun has a ‘love at the first sight’ with Sungmin?
A/N: Chapter 3 stands for 3rd of February :D

prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3: Hurt
  • kayetin

The Promise We Made (Chapter 14)

Title: The Promise We Made
Pairing: Broken! Heewook (girl: Ryeowook), Kangteuk (girl: leeteuk), Heemin (girl: Sungmin)
Other Characters: Yesung, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, IU
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Ryeowook and Heechul get married during their childhood years and made a promise to each other that they will be husband and wife when they grow up; but things suddenly change when Heechul introduce Sungmin to Ryeowook as his fiancée…

Chapter14

Beautiful Hangover

Title: Beautiful Hangover
Chapter: 2/?
Pairing: Eunhae, Sihae, Kihae, Haesica, Kyumin...mainly Sihae in this chapter with a little Eunhae
Rating: NC-17
Warning: Mention of drugs, addiction, sexual situations, and swearing. If your a fan of monogomy this might not be the fic for you XD
Genre: Drama, Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun invents a drug that is so powerful it will change you life, just one taste and your hooked

Chapter 2

Previous Chapters

Idiotic night

Title: Midnight Chaos

Author: AnchovyxFishy

Pairing: HaeHyuk,KyuMin,Kangteuk

Genre: Fluff?,Humor... smut

Rating: PG-15

Summary: Hae and hyuk got distrubed in a certain moment...Sungmin got some relationship problems with a certain pabo~
Warning: FAIL ! Cyberfic !

Beta: megmil12 and fumikux3 `

This fic is for my two lovely unnies pinky_suju11 and kame_kichii

click here to read :D!
  • deleaah

Chapter 3: Leeteuk is an exception

Title: Forget Me
Pairings: Kangteuk
Genre: Romance, AU, Angst
Summary: Kangin loves his girlfriend very much and he's willing to wait for her to open her eyes from her coma...that was his mindset until he met Leeteuk. A man who shares the same hobbies and they share a magnetic attraction the moment they laid eyes on each other...Kangin is torture with guilt, shame when he knows that he can no longer turn back and must say these words to him, Forget me

{ Chapter 1 } { Chapter 2 }

-------

I don't want to accept the reality that faces me but Leeteuk is always an exception.
KyuHyuk Kiss

Equivalent Trade - Chapter 7

Title: Equivalent Trade - Chapter 7
Author: roozu_trinity 
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU
Pairing: KyuHyuk with a little bit KiHae and tiny bit KangMin.
Summary: Donghae is in a verge of death and Eunhyuk made a deal with Angel of Death to keep his best friend alive. But he doesn’t know there is a dark plot behind it…
Turns out he wasn’t the Angel of Death… But something more dangerous…

WARNING: Blood. Killing. Character Death.

Chapter 1 (Prologue)  | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4  |  Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7

Photobucket

warm and cuddly
  • veltana

Two weeks notice drabble series

Title: Two weeks notice pt6 (pt1) (pt2) (pt3)(pt4)(pt5)
Paring: Leeteuk/Heechul
Rating: nc-17
Genre: Smut!
Words: 869
Warning: Big fail of dirty talk
Summary: They are gonna watch a movie, and Leeteuk thought that at least then, he wouldn't get horny. But Heechul have an other idea.
Notes: This is so very much NOT a drabble with that word count. It's also un-beta'd. I hope you still like it though.

But finally he could snug up in Heechul lap, with all the members in the room, he was not afraid the Heechul would tease him into almost-orgasm again.
sakuryan

[one-shot] Presence

Title : Presence
Prompt: #098 Soothing (writer’s choice)
Characters/ Pairings : Zhou Mi, Sungmin, Kyuhyun/ Qmimin-friendship
Rating : G
Genre: bandfic, friendship
Length : short one-shot, 1000+ words
Summary : just another ordinary day in the dorm… or maybe not so ordinary afterall.
Notes: un-beta-ed.
Happy belated Birthday for my dearest ogawa_kaori! This is actually her birthday fic ^^
And Happy Birthday to Kyuhyun! Damn it, he will be forever younger than me XD

Completed: 3/100 (archive)

“Zhou Mimimimi,” Sungmin whispered in a sing-song voice. “He’s asleep now. We can start!”

Kevinnie

You Were Made to Be Mine Chapter 3

Title: You Were Made to Be Mine
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Kyuwook (main) !girl: Ryeowook, Eunhae (later) !girl: Donghae
Rated: PG
Genre: Romance, later angst
Previous Chapters: 1 | 2
Summary:  Kyuhyun remembers when he  found Ryeowook all alone and crying.  That was twelve years ago.  Now they're both in high school and he still hasn't confessed that he likes her. 
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone.  I only own the plot.

I thought about how people say how their hands fit perfectly together as if they were made for each other.
yoona

{eunhyuk/donghae} to make sense out of sleepless tumbling nights

title: to make sense out of sleepless tumbling nights
pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
rating: pg-13
word count: 8090

‘Someday,’ linking their fingers together, Donghae drags their hands over Hyukjae’s chest, travels once around his collarbones, and settles them over his heartbeat, the yellow trapped between their palms and unable to slip through their fingers. ‘We’ll go back someday.’

to make sense out of sleepless tumbling nights
Kyuhyun - SJM U

As You Wish (3/?)

Title: As You Wish (3/?)
Pairing: Zhou Mi/OC
Summary: Zhou Mi is a prince who dreams of a common life. Sun is still searching for the knight in shining armor of her childhood. When their respective families arrange for them to be married, they struggle to find together the freedom and happiness they so longed for apart.
Notes: First attempt at Suju fanfiction. Extremely AU.

Unsure of himself as he seemed initially, within two seconds, he was beaming at her, eyes all kindness and light and security. It was unnerving.

Chapter One // Chapter Two
min shocked

Sic Utere Tuo Ut Alienum Non Laedas

TITLE: Sic Utere Tuo Ut Alienum Non Laedas
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: NC-17
Genre: romance, angst, smut, yaoi
Verse: expanded
Warnings: homosexuality, minor cursing, language
LENGTH/STATUS: One-shot; Complete; 4,258W
Summary: Could it be true that there's more to QMi than what meets the eye? To say that Sungmin was dead pissed would be an understatement.

ailaling1017.livejournal.com/7671.html